๐‚๐š๐Ÿ๐ž' ๐€๐ฎ ๐‹๐š๐ข๐ญ |Deku...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„. ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐“๐‘๐”๐„... More

โŒœ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ' ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 2 - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†?
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡
Chapter 5 - ๐‘พ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’”๐’†๐’•
Chapter 6 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘พ๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Œ๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’†
Chapter 8 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐‘ป๐’–๐’“๐’
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’•

Chapter 3 - ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’˜

15.5K 695 2.4K
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘-
❝【𝓑𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝔀】❞

˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚
Don't be a pussy Izuku.
*+:.。  。.:+*

𝓓-eku sat there internally panicking as he watched [Y/n] enjoy her five-star meal. When she asked him to buy her food, he certainly didn't anticipate her choosing the most expensive restaurant on the boat.

[Y/n] peered down at his empty plate and single glass of water. "Are you not going to order anything Izuku?"

Deku shook his head. "Uhh...no. I ate already."

"Here," she reached her glass out to him. "Drink this, it'll make you feel better."

Deku was suspicious of her offer, especially since it was so out of the blue, so he smelled it first, and immediately returned the glass back to her. "You're not supposed to be drinking that," he whisper-yelled.

She giggled. "So? Nobody's going to know."

Deku was not amused with her at all. "Give it here."

[Y/n] frowned, before taking another sip from her glass. "You're going to have to take it by force, and dare I remind you-my quirk is lethal."

It wasn't.

Without bothering to listen to the woman, he swiftly grabbed the glass from her and signaled a passing waiter to return it. "Could you bring her a juice or something, please? Thanks," He requested before the waiter disappeared to make the exchange.

"Lethal?" He laughed at her.

She understood he was covering the cost of her meal, but it irked her that he confiscated her drink. Who cared about drinking laws, anyway? Was he some kind of law enforcer? She'd be damned if she waited until she was twenty-one to drink something she could have now. It made no sense to her.

To make things ever worse, he switched it with a caprisun. A fucking caprisun! "You're really starting to piss me off Izuku," she hissed at him.

He raised both his hands in surrender, "Hey, I'm just looking out for you. Cant kill me because I care, now can you?"

Yes. That's exactly how people die. Meddling in affairs they don't belong.

[Y/n] and Deku finished their meals. Well, [Y/n] did. Deku drank his water. Once they were done they began walking to the pool area.

Well....That was the initial plan... However, unexpectedly, Deku swiftly pulled [Y/n] into a nearby corner, urging her to remain silent and avoid making any sudden noises. "I'll explain later, but for now, could you..."

"OI DEKU!" Bakugo's voice boomed throughout the whole boat.

[Y/n] had no clue who 'Deku' was but she was sure it had something to do with the boy who was forcing her to hide with him. "Izuku? Why are you hiding from him?" she kept her voice down.

Bakugo was only getting closer, and Deku didn't feel like confronting him right now. "I already saw you walking this way dip-shit!" Bakugo continued searching for him.

"Yeah...he has some loose screws." Deku replied to [Y/n].

"Why the hell are you hiding from me!" he only grew more angry.

When she could hear he was getting much closer, [Y/n] pushed Deku out of the corner with a sly smile.

"Don't be a pussy Izuku," she mouthed to him.

Deku and Bakugo collided with each other, catching both boys off guard.

Shortly after, [Y/n] made her presence known too, eager to witness whatever event was about to unfold.

Deku looked more than annoyed, at both [Y/n] and Bakugo. "What the hell do you want?"

"What the hell have you been doing with that girl?" His voice was angry, and he was pointing at [Y/n].

Before Deku could explain to him that he hadn't been doing anything with her, [Y/n] took his hand and placed it on her ass cheek. "Yeah, tell him Izuku." She purposely added fuel to the fire.

Bakugo grabbed Midoriya by the collar of his shirt and forcefully shoved him against a nearby wall. "You just can't control yourself, can you?" His voice echoed angrily as a crowd started to gather.

[Y/n] was confused as to why he was upset with Midoriya, but she wasn't done just yet, things were just starting to get interesting. "Izuku baby? Are you going to let him talk to you like that?" She continued instigating the situation.

The poor boy was beyond confused. [Y/n] was acting like they were a couple, and Bakugo was about to beat his ass. He didn't even know why. "You know her or something?" Deku began looking for answers.

[Y/n] was starting to think they were lovers or something. Maybe Izuku got caught cheating, and that's why the blond man was so upset. But that wasn't her problem, no one told him to cheat.

"Next time you get in my way. I'll kill you." He was referring to the fact that Deku got to [Y/n] first and not him. Midoriya however, was completely oblivious to this fact.

Bakugo released him, and the crowd started dispersing. He hadn't intended to harm him; for now, he would simply leave him with a warning.

Confusion filled [Y/n]'s expression as she glanced at Midoriya, who responded with an equally clueless shrug..

It seemed like the two were beginning to resolve their issues, but [Y/n] wasn't entirely content with how things unfolded just yet.

Bakugo started walking away and when he was far enough [Y/n] took that as her chance. "Zuku, are we still going back to your cabin like you promised?"

The blond stopped in his tracks, having accidentally heard her.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" Deku seethed.

"You'll be okay," she smiled at him mischievously.

He knew exactly what she was trying to do.

[Y/n] initially thought it was all in good fun until she witnessed the blond pivot and rush towards Izuku, flames flickering, and smoke billowing from his hand.

"Oh," That was definitely not safe nor was it in 'good fun'.

[Y/n] gave Midoriya a shoulder tap to gain his attention. He needed to calm his buddy and fast.

Deku sighed. "Move," he muttered, sensing that Bakugo's actions were likely an attempt to show off. But he wasn't about to let himself be beaten just so his friend could impress a girl.

[Y/n] observed as a sort of green static, or maybe even an electricity of some kind began to emit from the man's body. Which seemed to be equally, if not more, unsafe.

There was this nagging suspicion that Midoriya didn't quite have the situation under control. "I don't think I should," [Y/n] hesitated.

[Y/n] regretted her role in escalating the situation. If they ended up fighting here, it would result in serious damage. Additionally, someone would have to cover the costs of repairing the boat, and she certainly wasn't going to be the one to do it.

She was a bit bummed out that she wouldn't get to see who would win the fight, but for the sake of the innocent civilians, she'd intervene.

Before Bakugo could get too close, [Y/n] stepped directly in his path. At the speed he was going it was near impossible to slow down, to stop his quirk, or to even change his course, so collision was certain.

She reached her hand out and closed the small distance between them.

An unknown force pushed him back, and disabled his quirk in the process..

"Complete Cancel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
9.7K 281 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
181K 5.4K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
637K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...