Forever & Always (A Ross Lync...

Da HopeyR5

When Jordan Parker, an ordinary girl, happens to run into the super-famous Disney Star Ross Lynch at a Zenday... Altro

Chapter 1: Walking On Sunshine
Chapter 2: Umbrella Beach
Chapter 3: Girlfriend
Chapter 4: This Is Me
Chapter 5: Kiss & Tell
Chapter 6: Dreams & Disasters
Chapter 7: Up
Chapter 8: The Way That You Do
Chapter 9: My Dilemma
Chapter 10: One Time
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: Runaway Baby
Chapter 13: Ours
Chapter 14: Hold On Til The Night
Chapter 15: Nothing Even Matters
Idea
Chapter 16: Hospital Flowers
Chapter 17: Lookin' For Love
Chapter 19: Sweet
Chapter 20: Music Sounds Better With U
Chapter 21: Gummibär
Chapter 22: What Do I Have To Do?
Chapter 23: Speed Of Love
Chapter 24: Cry
Chapter 25: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Chapter 26: Not Over You
Chapter 27: Hello Again
Chapter 28: Love Story
Chapter 29: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 30: Man Who Can't Be Moved
Chapter 31: Break Your Heart
Chapter 32: I Promise You
Chapter 33: Get Away
Chapter 34: 4 Real
Chapter 35: Tomorrow
Chapter 36: We Found Love
Chapter 37: Moves Like Jagger
Chapter 38: Red
Chapter 39: Come Back My Love
Chapter 40: Haunted
Chapter 41: Sorry
Chapter 42: Whiskey Lullaby
Chapter 43: Nobody's Perfect
Chapter 44: Slipping Away
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Drive
Chapter 47: Secrets
Chapter 48: Do it 2 Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: Sex on Fire
Well
Chapter 51: Always
Chapter 52: Hey Princess
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE MUST READ
Chapter 53: Two Pieces
Epilogue
Special Author's Note (please read)
oops?

Chapter 18: I'm Gonna Run to You

3.5K 32 2
Da HopeyR5

As promised.... :)

Chapter 18

Im Gonna Run To You

A couple hours later, the doctor came in and checked Ross's injuries and told him that he was free to go, just he'd have to come back the following Wednesday.

"Yes!!" Ross pumped his fist in the air, smacking it against the low ceiling doing so. "Ow..." his voice got high pitched.

I laughed and said, "You don't need to break anything else, Ross!"

And rocky, ross and i left the building.

Ross's cast was small enough so that he could walk without crutches, so he strode confidently beside me humming McFly songs.

"Home!" he whispered to himself. "That hospital isn't fun when you're there by yourself. The nurses are nice, but nothing like close friends and family..." he picked up my hand and started picking at my nail polish as we walked.

"Ross!" i giggled, gently pulling my hand away from him.

he shot his hands in the air in an "I'm sorry" gesture, making me laugh.

As soon as we got to the Lynch's house, Riker, Rydel, and Stormie rushed out to meet us by the car. Ross had me pulled tightly against him, so as his siblings wrapped him in a giant hug, i was crushed in between them.

"Personal bubble," i muttered. Only riker heard me, and he squeezed closer. I rolled my eyes and decided to enjoy the breath-taking hug (literally).

When the six of us walked into the house, Carly and Brenda jumped out from behind furniture, yelling, "Welcome home Ross!" at an attempt to say it in unison, but failing miserably.

Ross laughed and ran up to his room, leaving the rest of us downstairs in awkward silence.

Ryland motioned to me to come over to him, which was strange since i never thought he liked me enough to even talk to me, but i went over anyway. He took me upstairs to Riker and Rocky's room and closed the door after looking down the hallway both ways.

"I need to ask you a question," he said nervously.

"Yep?" i asked suspiciously, eyeing the doorknob.

"Er... Does Carly have a boyfriend?" he blurted out.

"Carly?" i raised my eyebrows.

"Well... I... Um. Well, yeah. I mean, yeah. Carly. Yep. Yeah. Well..." he twisted his fingers together.

"No." i answered shortly. I started walking towards the door and ryland sidestepped in front of me.

"Would she like a boyfriend?"

I thought about it for a moment. Despite the fact that Carly was my very best friend in the world, i actually didn't know. I shrugged. "No idea..."

Ryland stayed planted to the spot. "You're not of much help." he crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his toe on the ground.

Suddenly the door flung open and knocked ryland backwards, and Ross poked his head through.

"Wasabi?" he glanced suspiciously at ryland.

I laughed and grabbed Ross's shirt collar. "I'll tell you later." and i pulled him away.

Ross put an arm around my waist and somehow we ended up in his room.

He laughed. "I see you've moved in," he pointed at Brenda's mat.

"Most definitely!" i laughed. Ross laced his fingers behind my neck and i his. He gently pulled me closer to him and smiled. Then Brenda walked in.

"Oh. Am i interrupting something?" she looked at us and made a strange clicking noise with her tongue. "Seriously, you can get a boyfriend but i can't?"

Ross stiffened and he glared at Brenda.

"Oh, you could have a boyfriend Brenda. Hos some does have the hots for you!" i giggled and Ross gave me a weird look.

"Pah! Yeah right. If anyone besides riker had told me that Ross's fish had a crush on me, I'd have socked Em in the nose." her voice got a little dreamy when she said Riker's name. Then she shook her head and grabbed her phone off of her mat and walked quickly away.

Ross raised his eyebrows at me and i sat on his bed.

"So?" he asked, sitting down next to me and putting his hand on my leg.

"This morning i ran into riker in the kitchen, and he was asking me about Brenda... And when she walked in i said, 'someone has the hots for you!" or something, and riker freaked and said, 'Ross's goldfish!' and walked away."

Ross laughed. "Dude, Riker's so horrible at keeping secrets sometimes..."

"So is ryland!" i added, laying my head on Ross's shoulder.

"What... We're you two doing when i found you?" Ross pulled away from me a little bit.

"Talking," i said with a glimmer in my eye.

"Talking," Ross sounded like he didn't believe me.

"Yes Ross, talking. What? Do you not believe me?" i pulled my head off of his shoulder.

"Actually... No, i don't. If you were just talking, why'd you close the door?" Ross stood up.

"Ryland closed the door so no one would hear him asking stupid questions." i said matter-of-factly.

"Questions about what?" Ross crossed his arms over his chest.

"Carly!"

Ross's shoulders drooped. "Wait... Car... Carly?" he unfolded his arms and put his thumbs in his pockets.

"Yes, Carly! What, Ross, do you really think that i would cheat on you?! With your BROTHER no less?" my heart hurt.

"I guess its not logical...," he looked at the hurt that probably shone in my eyes. "Jordan, I'm sorry, ok? It's just..." he sat down next to me with a loud thump and buried his face in his hands.

He took a deep, sniffling breath.

I tried to pry his hands off of his face gently, but he shook his head and pulled away from me.

"Ross..."

It took all of my strength to finally pry his fingers off his face, and even then i think he had finally decided to let me.

He wiped his nose and lay down. I lay down next to him and he curled up against me with his head on my chest. He put his hand on top of mine and rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb gently; i had a feeling that it calmed him, so i let him do it until my hand hurt.

Neither of us said a word for a long time.

Suddenly there was a thumping noise on the roof, and Ross sat bolt upright.

"Jordan!" he cried, wiping his eyes, which weren't wet but still red. "Rain!"

He grabbed my hand and yanked me off of the bed, pulling me down the stairs and into the rain. It was now pouring.

We sat on the steps and Ross laced his fingers through mine, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Wanna do something fun?" he asked suddenly, looking up at me with his big brown eyes from my shoulder.

"It depends on what it is."

"I think you'd like it." he stood up and pulled me gently to my feet.

He smiled and twirled me quickly. I could feel rain pouring down in thick sheets, soaking us through in seconds. Ross continued twirling me.

"Ross!" i screamed in delight.

"You trust me right?!"

"Yeah, but why--" Ross let go of my hand and i spun away like a top.

Just as i was about to hit the ground Ross caught me in his arms, and he pulled me upright.

I laughed as he put his hands on my hips and he pressed his wet forehead against mine. His eyes glittered with laughter and i combed my fingers through his soaking hair and began twirling the tips of his hair. He closed his eyes when i did it, and he moved in closer to me, so that his nose was pressed against mine. He moved his hands up my sides and down my arms, grabbing my hands and lacing his fingers through mine again.

He laughed and attempted to flip his wet hair with his face still pressed against mine, but failed miserably.

I moved one of my legs in between his.

"It's a perfect day to go dancing in the rain!" he sang. Then Ross leaned in and kissed me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
30.1K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...
70K 1.1K 31
Alice Montgomery has always been a good girl. She's never sworn, never lied, never yelled at her parents until she met the band R5. She realizes that...
1.7K 39 10
Jordan is (or should I say WAS )your average sexy 18 year old girl until her life changes by her two biggest celeb crushes Ross Lynch and Riker Lync...