The spinning Hero (Bnha x Joj...

Por Sansoboybot

After the death of your best friend Gyro you desided to start à new life but becues you are now in Japan you... Más

Bio
Entering U.A
The best way to defeat a villian is
Cripple and Dino combo
PTSD4C
Yee to the Haw to the Wryyy and the Ushaaa!
A new path
And back to school...great
Cum jar
Balls

It's over isn't it?

852 17 36
Por Sansoboybot

Haven't seen more of MHa so yeah i'll try to do something good and i maybe just end this because i don't have any websites for the mha series or manga reference so this might be the last.

Y/N Pov:

Iida:ALL RIGHT LISTEN!!!IT'S TIME FOR THIS MORNING'S HOMEROOM PERIOD! TAKE YOUR SEATS,EVERYONE.

Y/N:We are all siting,you're the one who's not.

Suddenly a Mummy Aizawa enterd the room

Everyone:AIZAWA-SENSEI; YOU'RE ALREADY BACK!!!?

Diego:Aizawa?Are you fine?

Uraraka:Can you really call that Fine?

Aizawa:Don't concern yourselves over me. After all,the battle hasn't really ended for you yet.

Bakugo:The battle?

Deku:You don't mean...

Mineta:MORE VILLAINS!!?

Y/N:MORE ASSES TO KICK?

Diego:More?

Aizawa:Yuuei's sports festival is approuching,boys and girls!

Everyone: HERE COMES THE FESTIV AL!!

Y/N:Oh yeah this is school.

-----------------

As Diego and I have been talking outside of classes, we both decided to go and see a specific location.

Diego:Are you shure you want to go there?

Y/N:Yeah...it's just...i want to see him...

Diego:I understand.

......

----------------------------

Momo:So,Y/N,Can you read this?

Y/N:...Yes?

Momo:What does it say?

Y/N: I can read but i can't understand.

Diego:Is this about Dinosaurs?

Momo:What?No this is the math book.

Y/N:Meth?Why would you do that?

Momo:No not that!We have to do it for the Festival.

Y/N:oh yeah that.

----Time skip about Y/N and DIego learning big brain words---

Y/N:Why was i invited over here?

Midnight:Well...it's about something important.

Y/N:Yeah,what?

Midnight:Well,could you come over to me at 6Pm at that Italien restaurant?

Y/N:Oh,uhmm yeah i suppose.

Midnight:Okay~

Midnight then gave Y/N a Kiss on the forhead and went away.

Y/N:...Oh i know i will get laid....

---Smoll time skip---

As Y/N went to the restaurant he saw Midnight in a dress

Midnight:Ara ara~If it isn't my slave date.

Y/N:Don't call me that.

Midnight:Oh i was just teasing~

Y/N:It's okay,you look good.

Midnight:Oh thank you,you look also very fabulous.

Y/N was wearing the same Marine outfit but in Dark blue and light yellow.

Y/N:Oh Thank you.

mmm,wonder what Diego's doing?

meanwhile with Diego

Diego was in a ally way in the rain witouth his shirt surounded by tughs with weapons 

Diego:WHat are your plans for today?

Diego then went Dino mode

Mine is Dying tonight with the rest of yall!

Back to Y/N

Y/N:So miss Midnigh-

Midnight:Pleas,call me Kayama.

Y/N:Oh,well Kayama why did you realy invited me for?

Midnight:Well,first when we met you told me that you are older then 14 right?

Y/N:Yes?

Midnight:Your past is a mistory for me,could you tell it?

Y/N:...I gues but you'll have to be prepared.

Well it all started in Set in the U.S. in 1890, the story follows Johnny Joestar me, a paraplegic ex-jockey, and Gyro Zeppeli,my best friend, master in a mystic art named the Spin, as we compete with a vast number of others in the Steel Ball Run race: a mad-dash across America for a grand prize of 50 million dollars.

Midnight:50 Million dollars!?

Y/N:Exacly. Where there where racing jockeys from all over the world flock to the United States to take part in the titular Steel Ball Run—a cross-country horse race from San Diego to New York City with a prize of fifty million dollars. I a former jockey who fell from glory after a shooter paralyzed Me from the waist down, enters the race after meeting the mysterious Gyro Zeppeli to learn the secrets of the man's Spin technique which temporarily restored his mobility. While beginning as rivals, Gyro and I became friends as we travel through the wilderness while fending off violent competitors.

As Gyro begins teaching Me the secrets of the Spin, he told his own background is explored through story's. He is a former executioner from who is competing in the Steel Ball Run, not for his own gain but to win the favor of the Neapolitan royalty and thus prevent the unjust execution of a young boy, Marco, who has been falsely accused of treason. The two of us continue their progression through the race, all the while being attacked by various assassins, terrorists, and outlaws.

Although the Steel Ball Run is organized by the eccentric oil tycoon Stephen Steel, it is revealed that the race is backed by the United States government. Steel is unaware of the actual agenda of US President Funny Valentine....: the race is a means for Valentine to collect the scattered pieces of a two-thousand-year-old corpse known as the Saint's Corpse so he can use the reassembled body to achieve incredible power. Stephen's wife Lucy discovers this plot and finds out that Valentine already possesses one part of the Corpse, the heart.

After some time we managed to gain some pieces of the corp's i had a arm and a pice of the spine ,where Gyro had the eyeball but gave away to Lucy Steel.Some stuff hapend we fought other people,always almost died in every encounter,it was...a nightmare...everyday scared of the fact that someone could be behind us to kill us,and for what?Some gold pices?Then,whe where at the train.

Latter on Valentine's death is covered up as retirement from public life, with concerns over the race placated by the donation of the prize money to charitable causes. I, having regained the ability to walk through the power of my...will and the Spin, I then left America to return Gyro's body to his family. On the boat, i then found Japan stayed here,someone who didn't know Valentine was death still taught he had to kill me desided to curse me in a forever stuck age.having living on the streat's for more then 100 year's not being able to leav because they would ask for my parent's witch i don't have anymore,so yeah...that's most about me,what about y-?

Midnight then Hugged Y/N very tightly and not leaving him have any space to move or air to breath.

Y/N:Uck-Miss Mi-I meen Kayama,y-you're strangly me.

Midnight then looked at Y/N giving him a look of pity

Midnight:Shh,love just...would you want to stay at my place?

Y/N:Oh but i'm fine...we can still eat and have our date right?

Suddenly Midnight started blushing,of this sight Y/N gave her a kiss on the cheek

Midnight:Eh?

Y/N:Well,i wouldn't want to destroy our date right?

Midnight:Y-yes...

There date was going  supreme,they both enjoyed it.As it was ending there date suddenly something happend

Midnight:Oh thank you for this awesome night!

Y/N:You're welcome,now would it be okay if i acompanied you to your home.

Midnight:Oh it would be a pleasure!

They both then went to a corner aliway of the city Midnight suddenly took Y/N's arm and pushed him against the wall.

Y/N:Uhmm?

Midnight:Don't worry, this is just my way to say "thank you".

...........

After some time you see a Y/N in a bed in sweat next to him a asleep Midnight

Y/N:....Well....That was something.

You got laid.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

288K 8.6K 85
You didn't want to be a hero like your mum and dad but you still wanted to help the heroes. Your quirk was that your hands could help heal, relax a p...
7.9K 147 7
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
271K 5.3K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
51.8K 1.1K 52
You have been neglected your entire life. Your mother, M/N L/N, was killed a year after you were born. So you were left with your father, Toshinori Y...