burden

By IWorldline

This take place in demon slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba). The Uchiha are one of the most elite families within the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101

Part 87

832 9 0
By IWorldline

The Demon Unleashed a bone chilling scream as Mitsuri took a full attack at close range and at the epicenter of the attack!

But she did not fault, she even if unconscious still kept her stance and didn't even move from her position, the demon was shocked his eyes widened in surprise that she could survive the attack

A normal bitch couldn't survive an attack like that, she different. Ah I see she is completely different to her frame she even has rare blood she's going to make a great meal!

The Demon's roaring fist inched towards The Love Pillar as her life flashed before her eyes. From when she was a child to when she was rejected in marriage, her family and to what was happening now.

She wondered if it was all worth it in the end was it?

Her eyes shot open whilst being crushed by Tanjiro, Nezuko and Genya! They had thrown Mitsuri away from the attack giving her a second chance in life.

Was I unconscious?

"GET UP YOU IDIOTS WE ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT!" Genya ordered.

The Demon Tapped its foot onto the ground as bolts of lighting stuck the group but they seemed to have suddenly stopped. Mitsuri the Love Pillar had yet again cut through the attack saving everybody again, she then started to have almost a speech.

"I Will Protect My Friends From Evil People Now Everybody Get Serious Now!"

Genya was almost crying he was sweating so much as he had no confidence with women and felt terrible for shouting at her.

Wait she wasn't trying before!!!

"Leave it to me I will protect everybody!" She promised. She then resumed her battle as she sliced through anything that came her way narrowly dodging attacks.

I need to be faster increase my speed and power and heartbeat

She then unleashed a powerhouse of an attack.

"The Girl Is faster Now?"

"Was that always there?"

No, that wasn't there before it's like the mark Muzan talked about!

"Tanjiro where is the main Demon?" Genya asked.

Tanjiro then smelt the air and located the Demon who was hiding inside a tree. He quickly ran towards the Demon and Genya was right behind him they had to be quick, once they reached the tree where the demon was supposed to be, they found out that it was fake and hostile created by the demon. It tried to cut them up with its branches but they quickly dellt with the abomination before it could do to much damage to any of them.

Luckily only Genya was hit who could recover unlike Tanjiro. But, there was no way for Genya to recover unless he ate part of a Demon. Luckily the tree was part of Upper Moon 5, with his special organs only unique to him he could swallow the flesh of Demons and temporarily transform into a Demon and keep some of its abilities like strength and regeneration. Whilst Genya chomped on part of the tree Nezuko used her blood demon art and what remained of the tree went alight. Tanjiro's blade was swallowed by the flames and the color of the blade changed and the temperature increased.

"Dance Of The Fire God! FLAME WALTZ!"

I The tree was sliced open exposing its core, the demon had Gone! In the distance they saw the demon escaping into the distance

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT STOP RUNNING AWAY YOU COWARD FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

"CUT IT OUT YOU DIPSHIT!" GENYA THEN LAUNCHED A WHOLE TREE AT THE DEMON!

Genya then uprooted Two trees with his bare hands!

"READ.... THE..... MOOD!" His words were paced between him throwing each of the trees at the Demon, his accuracy was perfect but the Demon still dodged the attack.

Whilst the Demon resumed his escape Nezuko pursued the Demon and slashes strait through its arm with her claw which didn't even stop his running.

"EEEEEEEEEP!"

How is he still running it's like he could run for days on end! I need to end this as quickly as possible or Kanroji will die from exhaustion and the sun will set and the Demon will escape

We Won't Let Them Win!

Tanjiro then started to stumble from an injury he had gotten earlier in the battle

Breath Of The Thunder is mainly focused in the legs and you have to control every muscle and once you have done that you enter what my old man called "full focus mode" he talked about it lots

Tanjiro then copied what he has heard from his friend and his legs exploded with lightning speed towards the Demon catching him up to him in an instant. His flame followed bode reached the Demons neck for another time.

GO GIVE IT ALL IVE GOT!!!

The Demon's head even with all of Tanjiro's strength was decappitated andinstead of the gratitude of victory he got something right back at him. The Demon suddenly grew to a humongous height as it's hand wrapped around Tanjiro's face and started to crush his skull.

If Genya wasn't there Tanjiro would of been dead in an instant and yhe only thing that was keeping him alive was his friend trying to release the Demon's grasp from his allies head. Nezuko leaped behind the Demon and activated her Blood Demon Art surrounding everything and melting the Demon and for some reason it was affecting Genya as he was in his half demon state! With the Demon's body melting Genya was able to rip its arms from their sockets and escaping from the blaze, the Demon attempted to flee to recover his injuries but he was at the edge of the cliff with no was of escape. Nezuko then charged the Demon of the cliff strait down onto the ground below. Tanjiro didn't have a weapon to kill the Demon it was still impailed into its neck. A large slammed echoed around the area the two Demons smashed Into the ground.

"NEZUKOOOOOO!" Tanjiro then frefeell strait onto the ground below which could have killed any normal person but he pushed on.

The other Demon is taking to much energy I need to find human flesh to consume, the brats were weak anyways all they did was merely injure me. The only thing that was even close to a problem was the Demon, she is a total bitch.

"HOLD ON YOU ARNT ESCAPING FROM ME!" Tanjiro shouted at the Demon even whilst being completely covered in his own blood.

I MUST HURRY DO WHAT ZENITSU SAID POWER YOUR LEGS GOOOO!

At the peak of Tanjiro"s confidence a blade was thrown into the ground by Muichiro

"USE THAT TANJIRO KILL THE DEMON!"

"NO DONT YOU SHITTY BRAT DONT YOU DARE USE IT I WILL PERSONALLY EXECUTE YOU IF YOU DO! IVE ONLY DONE STAGE ONE YET!" Hangezuka exploded with anger he was far more scared then anything else for Tanjiro and his motivation to catch up with the Demon was to stay away from Hangezuka. Hangezuka also smacked Muichirou for throwing the blade.

BREATH OF THE FIRE GOD!

"WALTZ FLASH!"

Tanjiro fell to the floor in full exhaustion as he realised the Sun was rising and Nezuko didn't have any cover she would burn to death!

"NEZUKO SHRINK!"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHES ALREADY BURNING AND THE SUN HASNT EVEN FULLY RISEN YET SHIT

Nezuko didn't stop though she continued to run as sudden screams could be heard.

"ITS STILL ALIVE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 23
Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his broth...
101K 3.2K 38
Family burned at the stake, Izuku Midoriya runs away from the sight of the assailants he had lived with to find somewhere to hide. His crime in their...
35.1K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...
410K 15K 91
The Uchiha Clan was a powerful clan of jujutsu sorcerers that wielded an eye that 'reflected the heart', the Sharingan. Now, you possess that eye in...