π‘π„πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ πŒπ„ 𝘬. 𝘻�...

By slowedandreverb

❝ i know i wasn't there for you in the past , but i'd rather die than not be there for you in the future . ❞ ... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽππ’
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„
𝟏. ππ‡π€ππ“πŽπŒ π“π‘πŽπ”ππ„
𝟐. π˜πŽπ‘πŠππ„π– π‚πˆπ“π˜
πŸ‘. πŒπŽππ„πƒπ’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒
πŸ’. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋
πŸ“. 𝐁𝐎𝐘 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‡πŽπ’ππˆπ“π€π‹
πŸ”. 𝐇𝐄𝐑
πŸ•. π’π‡π€π‹ππ€π‘πŠ
πŸ–. πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ ππŽπ’π’
πŸ—. 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟎. π’π“π”ππˆπƒ ππ‹πŽππƒπ„ ππˆπ“π‚π‡
𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄 π‡πŽπ“π„π‹
𝟏𝟐. π€π”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
πŸπŸ‘. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓...ππ‘π€π˜ π˜πŽπ” π–πŽπ'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍
πŸπŸ’. π’π“π„π€π‹πˆππ† > ππ”π˜πˆππ†
πŸπŸ“. π‘π‡π˜πŒπ„π’
π€π‚π“πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“π–πŽ
πŸπŸ•. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏
πŸπŸ–. ππ€π‘ππˆπ„
πŸπŸ—. ππˆπ‚ππˆπ‚
𝟐𝟎. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 πŽπ… 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟐𝟏. π’π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ π…π€πˆπ‹
𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟐. π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’π‡πˆππ’
πŸπŸ‘. πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“π’
πŸπŸ’. πƒπ„π‚πˆπ’πˆπŽππ’
πŸπŸ“. π‹πˆππ‘π€π‘π˜

πŸπŸ”. π“πŽπ‘πˆ π˜π€πŒπ€πƒπ€'𝐒 πƒπˆπ€π‘π˜

385 16 71
By slowedandreverb

TORI YAMADA POV

( credits to idea : @Andy_Song77 )

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝟑/𝟑/𝟐𝟎𝐗𝐗

Apparently, Mother wishes for me to write in this diary about things that happen? I don't really know, but I'll respect her wishes. I'm nice like that :)

Anyways, she departed from the flat about an hour ago, after leaving me a list of things I need to do for Y/N. Gosh, my baby is so pretty. She doesn't exactly look like him though, leaning moreover into my characteristics. (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.

Him. The same person travels my mind constantly, never leaving it. Jesus, why'd he have to leave? I'd needed him. More than ever now, since I have Y/N.

God forbid, I'll be destroyed if I ever get separated from her.

Lord. I'm really rambling, aren't I? Well, I guess that this is just signaling for me to stop. And my hand's cramping. Gotta go stretch it out. But at least I got to use these hand muscles. Haha!

tori

SECOND ENTRY - 3/4/20XX

Time to write again! Honestly, I just wish Mother was here. It would've been so much easier for her to help me and teach me how to raise Y/N, but nooooo, she left without a thought about my pleas in her direction. Right now, she's probably at a club in some foreign country with lots of lights and rowdy yelling.

Oh jeez, I sound ungrateful now. If you read this mother, sorry

Though you probably won't :)

L

*Cue me asking Mother why she says I'm childish*

Anyways, today was pretty fun. Y/N is always throwing her fists everywhere. It's pretty entertaining when she's tossing and turning in bed and trying to punch her crib. 

Shit. She's crying now. I think I need to buy bandaids. Jeez, Chrollo. You're not even here, and she's already acting as aggressive as you to other men. 

tori

THIRD ENTRY - 2/1/20XX

Oh wow. It's been more than a few years since I've touched this book. Dang. Well, Y/N's five now. Ugh, my heart hurts. She's so cute. But, like, did she have to grow up into such an unspoiled little girl? For real, she doesn't ask for anything from me except for the necessities and for me to play with her. And Sprite. 

Why Sprite?? Who got her hooked on Sprite?? She's just a child :')

I think it was the kindergarten class. I'm pretty sure today was Career Day there, even though they're so young. I couldn't go, but a butler went with Y/N. He reported that there were around twenty adults there, and one of them worked at a Sprite factory thing-a-majig? And he was giving it around to everyone. Damn, I should've told Adam to not let Y/N eat or drink anything that wasn't packed for her.

At least she finished her dumplings, right? Tryna find the positive here. Cause I think I might go bankrupt from how much Sprite I'm buying.

Oh - I need to make an appointment to the dentist for Y/N and me. Our six-monthly checkup. Hopefully, Dr. Sanders still remembers us. Better pray, I guess. Cause that paperwork took FOREVER to deal with last time. 

tori

FOURTH ENTRY - 3/2/20XX

Welp, i forgot about this again, for like, five years? I really need to start writing in this more. Like - it's just been sitting on this bookshelf. Let me just promise something to myself - I, Tori Yamada, promise to write inside this journal / diary every single day, whether the entry is big or small. There we go :)

Now, Y/N's ten. Chrollo still hasn't come back yet even though he promised me that he would. :(

Y'know, I'm starting to see why Mother claims that I'm childish. Although she did die three years ago. Rest in peace, Mother. 

Y/N's grown up so beautiful, it hurts. She still has that addiction to Sprite, haha. Quite nostalgic, Sprite is now. Lowkey glad that she found out about it, since we now have so many memories. Picnics in the park, hikes in the mountains, chilling on a beach. All of those moments involved Sprite, whether we were chugging them down or spraying them all over each other. 

I remember, Y/N's birthday was Sprite-themed, once. Waste of money? Kinda. But did we drink it all? Yes. With the help of all the staff and tenants of the skyscraper? Yes. Do I have a problem with that? No. Hotel? Trivago. <3

tori

FOUR 1/2 ENTRY - 3/2/20XX

Sorry I left, haha. Y/N started begging me to play ring around a rosie, but if you lost, you'd have to do something for the winner. I lost ( omg how did Y/N beat me?? ) totally not on purpose. But can you blame me? My curiosity as to why she had proposed that game had been circling my mind the entire time. But in the end, all she wanted me to do was make a flower crown out of beautiful origami flowers. It was quite pretty. 

Honestly, that's probably all I'm going to write for today. 

tori

FIFTH ENTRY - 3/3/20XX

Haha, look who's keeping her promise and writing every day inside the diary! Me, suckers! 

( Jeez, Mother was so right when she said that I'm childish. I can't unsay that phrase inside my mind now )

Anyways, guess who got a mYsTeRiOuS letter in the mail today! For real, though, who sends letters anymore ??

Not the point. I opened it, obviously. It was quite thin, so I had assumed that nothing dangerous was inside. But guess what was inside?

It was a letter to a TEA PARTY. A. Tea. Party. Lowkey excited, but what am I supposed to wear?? Hmm??

Honestly, I don't know why I ask questions. It's not like you can answer them. But eh. I'm still going to do it.

Nothing else really exciting happened today after that. I picked up Y/N from school early today, though, because apparently she has dark humour - which isn't bad - and told a dark humour joke to some adopted child. She told me what it was. The way I tried so hard not to start cackling. 

That's honestly all for today. Byeeeeeeeeeeee

( Gotta extend that e, y'know ? )

tori

SIXTH ENTRY - 3/4/20XX

So, today's the tea party. Evan is going to pick up Y/N at school today, so I have time. Apparently, it's about some person named Jerry Hazama? Anyways, I think he just wanted to talk. He lives in the apartment over. I passed by it once. The door was slightly open, and it smelt like flowers and essential oils. Maybe he's not a rough guy?

Oh, I forgot to mention. Yesterday - oh my god, yesterday was amazing. I donated so much to this foundation that helps search for those who've been sexually harassed to help them, and another foundation that helps those who've been sexually harassed. That was honestly one of the best days ever. It felt so good to help others. Even if it's not a one-to-one relationship. 

Well, wish me luck. Hopefully the tea's good. 

( Lowkey wanna remember what happens at this tea party, so I'ma bring the diary. I'm smart that way. )

tori

Y/N POV

Oh shit. Oh hell no. No. What the fuck. 

I slam the diary closed, and then open it again, but no pages reappear. 

I jump up from my bed and head to Shalnark's room. Desperately, I bang against his door, until he opens up. He stands there groggily, rubbing his eye. "W . . . what's wrong, Y/N?"

"You've gotta help me," I sob. I shove the diary in his direction, pushing it against his chest. "I-I'm trying to figure out who k-killed my mom, but the last pages are torn o-out."

"Well shit." He looks at me, my heaving chest, my red eyes, the tears falling down my cheeks. "Come in, Y/N." 

Shalnark gently takes my hand and guides me over to his bed. I sit on the white sheets, and Shalnark sits next to me. He clasps his hands around mine, and looks in my eyes. 

"Breathe, Y/N. That's good. Just like that." He smiles gently at me, and I start crying more. His eyes widen, and he decides to hug me. He holds me tightly against his body. "Hey. Hey. It's okay. It'll be alright. In . . . out. There we go, just like that."

Soon, I'm hiccuping, but the tears have stopped. I hug him back. "Thanks, Shal."

"Of course, of course. Now tell me what happened."

I describe what did, and he pats my head comfortingly. 

"Okay. How about you sleep in my room tonight. That should make you feel safer. Tomorrow, you have plans, right?" 

I nod softly. 

"Alright. How about you go there, and have fun. That should take your mind off of things. It'll be like a rest day. Then the next day, you can put a fresh mind to this case, mmkay?"

"Mmkay," I mumble back, before falling asleep. 

Shalnark smiles gently, then gets back in bed and pulls the sheets over us. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

sorry it took so long 
for me to update !

lowkey this chapter
was anti-climatic, but
wtv. i hope you guys 
have a good day / night !

also, someone care to 
explain to me how promise
me ( k. zoldyck ) already has
10.7k reads ? aghjsxjsjxjs
tysm, loves. < 33

word count : 1635

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 865 22
Laying on you deathbed, you breath faded after the long life you lived. Taking one final breath.. You jolted awake, unable to remember your life befo...
9.4K 251 42
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* You are gon's sister you look nothing alike because you are like your mother. You never wanted to see you...
192K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
121K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...