For The Love Of Money 💰

By TaeeJaxx

Violet Smith was not like other girls. Being abandoned by her parents when she was a baby. Moving from one f... More

Violet Smith
Violet Smith
Violet Smith
Violet Smith

Violet Smith

30 3 3
By TaeeJaxx

🥂 The Finale 🥂
              "Wake you baby!" I shook Brian out of his sleep. He opened his eyes groggy looking up at me. I tried not to smack him.
              "What Violet?" He said getting up. I Put on a big fake smile.
              "You know what. Happy Birthday!" I hugged him rolling my eyes. He squeezed my ass hugging me back tight. His touch makes me sick now.
               "Thank you honey. Let me freshen up then you can give me a little present." He laughed walking to the bathroom closing the door. When I heard the shower come on I pulled out my phone.
                   Me: You ready?
           Brain Jr: Born ready!
                   Me: He showering now.
                           Everything in place on my
                           end.
            Brian Jr: Bet! Let's get it.
             I went into the guestroom and started getting a bag of coke Owen gave me. I mixed it into his orange juice and eggs I was cooking. Since it was his birthday I plan to make it one he will NEVER forget.
             "I really can get used to this." I heard him come up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my small waist kissing my neck. I rubbed my ass on his hard on but stopped him when he started pulling my tights down.
              "Nope. Save all that engery for later. Your gonna need it." I winked at him then turned to the stove to fix his breakfast.
               "What's the plans?" He asked excited sitting at the table. I sat his plate in front of his with his juice.
               "It's a surprise of course. But I will say this. Erica and Brooke said see you tonight." I rubbed his shoulders making him feel like a king and shit. Little do he know. This will be a night to remember.
               "You joining us this time?" He asked eating like he hadn't ate in years. I knew it was the cocaine, he was one of those heavy users when he relapse.
                "It's your birthday. Why would I not?" I rubbed his chest.
                "Good cause I saw how Erica was looking at you. She wants you." He said drinking some of his juice.
                 I smiled to myself when he said that. Little do he know I had her already, we already fucked each other lights out one night he had to stay at work until 1am. She was definitely getting a call back from me.
                 There was a knock on the door and I excused myself to go answer it. I opened the door and played the role. "Yes?" I said. Brain Jr smiled.
                 "Hello Ms. I was looking for my dad. Brain. Last night I checked this was his adress." He said playing his role as well.
                 "Um. Yes he's here come in. Brain! You have a guest." I called to him.
                 I heard him getting up from bis seat walking in. When he saw his son his face fell. I looked into his eyes and saw tge drugs took effect a little. "What are you doing here?" He asked his son.
               Brian Jr. put up his hands up in surrender. "Its been years since we talked dad. I know when mom died I blamed you and got distant. Went to college and never called. Time is short. Just when you moved on to Leah so fast I was pissed. I don't want to be mad anymore. I love you dad. Happy birthday." He said so genuine and emotion I even brought it for a second. Brain looked at him then me.
              I stepped up to him rubbing his back. "He came all this way babe. It is your birthday. The kids are at school right now so why don't you guys just go out. Have some time amd talk. I'll be here when you get back." I said kissing his cheek. Brain Jr smiled and reached out his hand.
              "As you know I'm his son. Brian Jr. Nice to meet you Ms..?"
              I reached my hand into his shaking it "Violet. Violeet Smith." I smiled warmly at him. Brain spoke next.
              "Ok.. Yeah your right. We shouldn't be apart like this. Your my son and I love you. And you know I loved your mother Jr. What happened to her was hard on all of us." He hugged his son. Brain Jr looked at me making a mad face. I can only imagine the hurt that young man was feeling. Not only was I doing this for Owen and myself. I owed it to Brian Jr, his sister, Tia.. Even Leah. Though I killed her we both fell into his lies. Brian waa grooming me to be the next wife after he kill her. Then do the same to me.
               After Brain got dresses they were gone. I got up going into his room, Opening the safe I pulled out 100,000 along with one of his guns and shut it back. "Hope you ready baby boy. We coming for you." I cocked it back smiling.
               I got dresses into a two peice red skirt set from my boutique. It fit me so good niggas would drool when I pass. Just like Owen bout to.

               "Damn Violet." He smiled looking down at my outfit and matching wedges. My hair was ironed flat with a middle part. He pulled me into his big frame kissing me. If he only knew.
               "You look good your damn self." I looked at his matching set I got him from my boutique. It his so good on his tall big frame. His dread were handing to his back. Done neat with a fresh tape. His out fit was the same color as mine.
               We walked into his restaurant he was working on before he went to jail. His mom finished the job and it was beyind beautiful. All warm colors with warm painting. He walked me to the middle table which was set up with candles and roses. A big teddy bear was sitting on the table next to us with a big bag. I was smiling so like a little school girl. "And what is all this?" I said as he sat me down pushing my chair in.
                "Well you know I'm opening up soon. I wanted you to be the first person who ate here.. with me." He said sitting down in his chair. "And I know you always loved teddy bears." He said making my heart skip a beat. When I was younger Owen always got me teddy bears when I was sad.
                Owen looked at his virbrating phone. "Brain Jr said they out at the gun range. He will take him out eating them they will be back." He said putting his phone up. I looked at him and took a breath.
                  "Owen-
                  "I know." He said making my heart drop.
                  "What do you mean?" I said getting nervous. He took my hands into his.
                 "You ready right? I can't lie baby I am too." I sighed in relief. Looking down at my hands. Owen took his hands out of mine looking at me. "What was that?" I asked.
                 I swallowed hard. "What?"
                 He arched a brow. "That thing you did. You look relived. Whats wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.
                 "Nothing. I'm ok. Let's not ruin the moment." I said but looking at his face I knew that wasn't an option.
                  "Voiet what you really was gonna say?" He looked at me serious. Tears started falling from my eyes. I went into my Designer bag and pulled out the pregnancy test I took last night.
                  I threw it at him and got up running to the womens restroom locking it. I started to cry all over again. I was getting symptoms  weeks ago but I ignored it. When my period didn't show up last week I knew. Owen wasn't pulling out at all when we fucked. It was bound to happen.
                  What I didn't know is what I was going to do. I have no idea how to be a mother I had a few good ones but they never lasted long. A knock came on the door. "Baby open the door. And stop crying with yo emotional ass." He said making a small smile form on my lips.
                 "Shut up Owen. You know why I'm crying. We not together." I wiped my face "We not reasy to comit to each other what we gone do with a child?" I asked shaking my head.
                  "Voilet open the door." He said. I finally unlocked it and came out. "You acting like this a bad thing. I love you. You love me. You having my baby. I don't see what so bad." He said walking me back to the table. I stood there looking around then to him.
                  "Yes. We love each other but what if we never get together with if we kidding ourselves. We still fucking around with other people but still saying we wanna be with each other. We not young anymore Owen.. I don't kniw I guess being at Brian's it gave me time to think about alot. And my life. I want a real family. I want my first child to be with my husband." I let out everything with falling tears. Owen just srood there staring at me.
                 "Your right.. we are too old for the shit we doing Voilet." He smiled grabbing my hands pulling me into a kiss. He slowly started kneeling down kisssing my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying his soft lips until they stopped. When I opened my eyes they got big as hell. He was down on one knee. Taking my left hand into his.
                 "Owen... What are you doing?" I said as new tears fell from my eyes. He went into his pocket pulling out a small velvet red box.
                 He opened it and I gasped at the huge ring. I knew it was over 70,000. "As I said my Violet. You acting like it was a bad thing. I love you. You love me. You having my baby. That was meant to happen. I feel WE were meant to happen. You thought while you was Brian's I thought the while time I was locked up. When I came home my intention was to leave this life alone. I got a child on the way and I want some changes. For the both of us. I know you never had a family. So why not we start one of our own. I love you baby. Are you ready to marry me?" He spoke holding my left hand gently. Looking into my crying eyes.
                   "Yes Owen! Yes I'm ready." I said smiling as he placed the big rock on my finger. I jumped in his arms kissing all over his handsome face. My phone rung snapping me us out of the moment.
                  "Hey Brian." I put it on speaker. Owen pulled me on his lap listening to the conversation.
                  "Hey baby. I was just checking in. I miss you." He said trying to sound sexy. Owen kissed my neck reaching his hand up my knee high skirt.
                  "I miss you too. How are thing going?" I said making conversation. Owen slid my panites to the side rubbing my pussy slow.
                  "Everything is going good surprisingly. He grown to be a fine man. I am mad about the missed time but better late than never right?" He explained. My eyes was closed grinding my hips on Owen's big fingers.
                  "Yesss. Yes you right." I said trying not to moan. He grabbed my neck turning me to kiss him. He rubbed her faster.
                  "I'm horny Voilet. I gave you a little time cause of what happened and your time of the month. But it's been 2 weeks." He said but I was cumming on Owens's fingers to respond or listen. "Voilet." He called me. Owen pushed me off him turning me to the table.
                  "I know Brain. Im sorry. But thats why I said prepare for tonight. I will give you something you won't forget." I said through the phone looking at Owen pull out his dick. He was solid hard dick pointing straight at me.
                  "See you soon Violet I love-" I hung up in his face pushing Owen on a chair.
                  "We on for tonight." I said sliding down on him.
                  "Good. Cause its time." He said holding my hips. I moaned feeling him open my tight walls, bouncing me up and down.

Later that night.
                    Brain and I stepped out of his BMW dressed in matching clothing. We were celebrating at the strip club where Erica and Brooke works. "You ready for the night of your life?" I said when we made it to VIP. I nodded and 4 of the finest strippers came in. Erica came with three bottles of Dussie setting them on ths glass table.
                   "Nice to see you again my sweet girl." She said in my ear then kissed my cheek then walked off. I always get hypnotized by her big bubble ass. I remembered the way it jiggled everytime I smacked it.
                   While Brian was getting a nasty lap dance I looked over at the big crowd and spotted Owen in the middle of the dancefloor. Brain Jr. was on the far right corner. Erica and Brooke came back in VIP sitting next to Brian. Erica gave him a small baggie and he poured the coke on the glass table then snorted. Brooke looked closely with her phone recording.
                   Toward the end of the night. Brian was faded and high off his ass. I knew he waa horny cause he was touching all over me and Erica. Now is the time. "Let's go daddy." Erica pulled his hand leading him out of the section we was at all night. "Have a little afterparty." She said to Brian who was smiling like he won a million dollars. While we were driving I let Brook give him head in the backseat. I looked in the rearview mirrors and saw Brian Jr's challenger following behind.
                   All 4 of us walked in the house got Brain comfortable. Sitting him on couch taking off his clothes. I pulled out my phone recording them. "You having fun baby?" I asked.
                    "Hell yeah." He said high as fuck. Brooke pulled out a small bag of cocaine and laid back it out. She and Brian snorted while kissing each other. A hard knock on the door came and Brian jumped up paranoid.
                    "I got it hold on." I said walking to the front door opening it. Brian Jr stormed in with a angry face.
                    "So. You killed my mother?!" He yelled getting in his dad's face. Brian stood up from the couch looking at his son's angry face.
                   "What the hell are you talking about?" He said. "Your mother's death was an accident, I told you that." He told him. Brian Jr pulled out a gun pointed to his father. My mouth fell open.
                   "What the fuck are you doing? This wasn't the plan." I said out loud looking at him cocked back. Brian stood there looked at the barrel of the gun angry but silent.
                   "I know what we said but I can't do it Violet. I can't let him get ayway with what he did to her." He said with his breathing slowing down. Brian looked at Erica, Brooke and I. Then to his son.
                   "Plan? You mean the one where yall come together and try to take me down.. that's right?" He looked at all of us.
                   "How long you gone keep this life up killing off women for money. You was going to do the same to me!" I yelled getting mad. Erica pulled me back.
                    "Don't.. Not yet." She said looking at them.
                   Brian Jr. hand stared to shake with the gun in his hand. "I been waiting to do this forever." He said about to shoot. Brian uses his poilce skills moving out of the way fast grabbing for his gun I gave Brian Jr. They were wrestling around the room until his dad punched him in the face hard as fuck. Brian Jr. fell back letting the gun fall. His dad grabbed it and pointed it to his son's face. My heart started beating watching everything like a movie.
                     "Should have just stayed in college and mined our fucking buisness. Like you did all these years. Yes I did kill her. Like how I was going to do Leah. And my Violet here." He had the nerve to wink at me.
                      Brian Jr looked up at his dad. "If this how I have to go then fine. Fuck you Brian!" He spat out before his dad shot his three times in the chest. Brooke Erica and I screamed trying to run to the front door.
                    "If yall THINK yall walking out of here alive you lost your minds." He laughed crazy then looked down at his dead son bleeding on the floor. Brooke still tried unlocking his door and he shot her in the back making her fall dead on the floor next to us.
                     "OH MY GOD!" Erica and I screamed scared of what was going to happen next.
                     "Sit down!" He demands us. We walked fast to hus couch sitting on it.
                     "Brain - he cut me off waving the gun.
                     "Shut the FUCK up. You set me up you lyin bitch! With my own son! Now look what happened. Tia accepted her fate. You took care of Leah ro be with me and you double crossed me!" He yelled. I stood up pissed.
                      "You was setting ME up! What about thoes insurance papers with my name on them Brian?! You was playing the same as me nigga. For the love of money." I shook my head at him. All this time we both were using each other.
                      Brian shook his head. "Yes. I did. But my plan still can work. We still are going to fall through with our marriage. All of this is just minor step backs." He waved around the room with 2 dead bodies. "We still gone set up Black. I finally figured it out." He laughed to himself.
                     "Thats were your wrong Brain." Erica said. "You won't get aways with this." She said then jumped up quick trying to get the gun from him. "RUN!" She yelled to me as he hit her with the barrel of the gun. I ran as fast as I could to the front door unlocking it. I heard a single gunshot and started to cry. I know he just killed her.
                    I swung the door open but not before he fired again catching me in the shoulder. "FUCKK!" I cried out but still ran. I heard Brain calling to me but I still ran.
                  "Ma'am?! Stop! What happened to you?" I ran in front of a police officer in his condo building. I was out of breath, blood dripping from my shoulder. He was staring at me with a worried look.
                  "You have to help me... My fiancé is trying to kill me. Brian Brown!" I played my roll. He took me outside and called for back up. And ambulance pulled up to treat me.
                  I saw Owen's truck sitting out watching. I gave him a nod letting him know I'm ok. The police came out with Brain in handcuffs. "You are under arrest fir the murder of Tia Brown, Leah Brown, Brian Briwn Jr and Brooke Davis." He said walking him to the backseat.
                  "Happy Birthday bitch ass nigga." I laughed watching him cry in the backseat of the police car. Owen got out of his car walking to where I was.  An officer came up to me.
                  "We will need you down at the station for questions Ms. Smith. And to tesify. You and Erica Bills. I sighed in relief kniwing she at least survived.
                 "Thank you Payne. You found everything you need right. I made sure it was there.' Owen asked his employee detective. He nodded and smiled.
                  "Hell yeah. And thanks to yall my ass getting a raise." He made us laugh as he walked off. Owen walked me to his car.
                  "You ready to leave the A behind. Cause I'm thinking California." He said as we got in. He went into the gloxbox and pulled out my ring.
                 "Where ever you go... just know I'm coming with you. We are." I smiled referring to out growing child. I Thisslid on my rock with the biggest smile on my face. This was definitely a happy ending for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 12 17
Discovering she possesses a power that foretells man kind's most wicked but sensational pleasure...How can she fight hers ...the more she fights it...
64.9K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
101 18 13
To trust. To believe. To revenge. Three things people want to do, want to feel, but there's always a downside that makes them regret doing so. Bet...
2.9M 39.2K 50
Once Violet enters the club, she looks and acts just like your average stripper. No one can question her beauty or argue with you in regard to her ro...