Neon Genesis Kamen Rider

By thedoctorgonepale

10 years ago, the human race suffered a cataclysmic event that killed a large part of humanity. This event wa... More

Angel attack! Call 555 for Faiz
Unfamiliar
The only phone that rings
Smart Brain files 1: Faiz armor
Delta, beyond her heart: part 1
Delta, beyond her heart: part 2
Smart Brain files 2: Delta gear
Where Angels stay, they lay
A human work
Smart Brain files 3: Faiz equipment
Kaixa strikes
Smart Brain files 4: Kaixa gear
Dance like you want to win
One trip to the store
In the still dark where the riders shine
The will to make a miracle
Smart Brain files 5: Magi system
Axel to the test
Smart Brain files 6: Faiz Axel
The ones who long for the touch of others
Brought to you by Smart Brain©
Neo Trio
Personal attack
Heart to hearts: part 1
Heart to hearts: part 2
Trio vs Neo
I am Kamen Rider Faiz
Smart Brain files 7: Faiz Blaster
Smart Brain files 8: The birth of Smart Brain.
Smart Brain files 9: The truth of Rider
Can you bare this sin?: part 1
Can you bare this sin?: part 2
Can you bare this sin?: part 3
End of Kamen Rider: part 1
End of Kamen Rider: part 2
End of Kamen Rider: part 3
The will of Gendo Ikari
Arc 2: Discription
The enemy of Angelkind
Welcome to Paradise
Something special
Psych attack
Masked party
Returning from where we left
A Paradise for all
Arc 3: prologue
There are (no) dreams
You can (never) escape
There is no (good) choice
Method (of) madness
Smart Brain files 10: family tree
There (will) be sacrifices
(Somewhat) familiar
The (Last) Faiz
An invasion? Someone call 555!
Present from a different past
#Faiz is back
Smart Brain files ∅: Rider tier list
It's okay to move on
A Different Faiz
Out with the old, in with the new
An Axel-larated menace
What is your dream?
The Next Faiz

Drawn to what was

543 16 8
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

(Germany)

People from Japan, all the way to Germany were talking all about the sightings of this sparkling star that recently flew over everyone's heads.

But a certain boy didn't care about all that. Mostly because he couldn't understand what they were saying without a translator.

And also seeing how he was the star itself, being around people wanting to know more about it, didn't seem like a good idea.

So he "borrowed" some clothes to move around the city inconspicuously.

(The living pantheon: (Y/n) Ikari)

Ikari:(mind) This... This is much better... people alive, happy. But it looks like the city went through some kind of battle.

Ikari:(mind) With how people are talking and with the few swear words I've heard and learned from Asuka, I'm Germany.

Ikari:(mind) Why am I here though? I could have landed anywhere. Why here? What attracted me here.

Following his instincts, Ikari wandered for a few hours. Existing the city and walking down a highway, Ikari's attention was drawn to a secluded Smart Brain warehouse.

Ikari:... How would I get in?

His eyes then landed on a billboard with his face on it, advertising Smart Brain.

Ikari: Convenient.

(Opening theme)

(S.S Last Dream)

(Y/n): So let me get this straight...

(Y/n): Your version of me, became an angel, caused third impact, went missing 15 years, and when he returned, shit hit the fan.

Ritsuko: Basically.

(Y/n):(groan)...

(Y/n):(mumbles) Why does everything have to be so complicated...?

Misato: We should organize a group to find and capture him before we have a repeat of our world.

Misato: Where was his last known location? We'll begin heading there immediately.

(Y/n): All of you are staying here.

Misato: You don't understand.

(Y/n): I do.

(Y/n): You're worried, but I can't just let what my world thinks is an alien ship fly freely across the planet.

(Y/n): That will cause people to panic. We don't need that.

(Y/n): I'll find and talk to him.

Misato: Talking might not be an option.

(Y/n): I don't care, it is now.

(Y/n): Alpha, find them a place to land and give me a flight to my alternative selves last known location.

Alpha: Way ahead of you boss! Cleared a landing spot, and got the jet waiting for you outside.

(Y/n): Great, thanks.

Without hesitation, (Y/n) began to leave.

Misato: Wait, I will not sit around and do nothing. This is our problem.

(Y/n): This is our problem. So let's just do what we did at the start. Make me solve it with you behind the scenes.

Misato:...

He leaves the bridge.

Misato: Did you have to tell him everything?

Ritsuko: I was concerned with the future of our crew. To guaranty it, I told the person who could do it, everything he needed to know.

Misato: This is our problem.

Ritsuko: I know you may not like it, but perhaps we should let him take care of it for us.

Ritsuko: We've been fighting for years. I don't think any of us realize how exhausted we are.

Ritsuko: Once upon a time we placed our hopes in (Y/n) Ikari. I believe we should do it again.

Misato:...Tch.

The commander leaves the room.

(Outer deck)

Arriving outside on the outer deck, (Y/n), heads straight to the jet plane that was waiting for him.

(Y/n):(mind) Times like these, remind me how rich I am... I should donate to charity...

Entering the jet plane, (Y/n) sees a familiar-looking girl in a black plug suit with a suitcase on her lap.

(Daughter of Lilith: Q Ayanami)

(Y/n):?

Q:(yawn)

Q: Sorry for the sudden arrival. I was modifying my plug suit for this world's environment, and when I saw the jet, I couldn't risk you leaving without me.

(Y/n): Alpha?

A pink alpha icon pops up on the monitor.

Alpha: Sorry, this girl was so genetically similar to miss Ayanami, she slipped through my sensors.

(Y/n): Rei, you can't just come along.

Q: I am not Rei, my name is Q. Rei is my mother.

(Y/n):....Okay, fine, that bombshell was just too much for me to care. You can stay.

(Y/n): Alpha, let's get going.

As the doors to the jets close, the two here something jump into the plane before the doors fully closed and the jet began flying towards Germany.

Q and (Y/n) turned to the entrance to see a familiar-looking redhead pirate.

(Ultimate soldier of Nerv: A.L. Sohryu)

(Y/n): Has anyone tried asking to come with me, instead of just jumping into my jet?

Sohryu: Quit your damn complaining. You didn't give me a chance to ask, you brat!

(Y/n): Brat? I'm 25!

Sohryu: And I'm 30. Making you a brat.

(Y/n):(bewildered look of confusion)

Q: Once a rider core is bonded to a person, the aging process stops.

(Y/n): Good to know. Guess others and I got lucky that our gear got busted after the final fight.

Sohryu: Even the mission memories?

(Y/n): I don't know about their condition. But we still have the gears as... Momentos.

(Y/n): Why, is that important?

Sohryu: It's nothing...

(Y/n): Well, you're lying.

Sohryu:!?

(Y/n): But if you don't want to talk, then don't. Take a seat it'll take a while before we arrive.

Sohryu: How could you tell I was lying?

She asks as she took a seat across from Q.

(Y/n): I'm engaged to you, Asuka... Well...my Asuka, not you Asuka.

(Y/n): Okay, this is getting confusing, I'm calling you Sohryu from now on.

Sohryu:(mind) (Y/n) and I am engaged in this world...?

Q: Lewd thoughts?

Sohryu: Piss off! And why are you here?

Q: To help, and give project Genesis to him, seeing as our Ikari will not need it.

Q: Why are you here?

Sohryu: The commander ordered me to come along.

(Y/n): Good to know. But what's this "Project Genesis."

Q: The final rider gear.

(Y/n):?

(Meanwhile)

Ikari was easily able to enter the Smart Brain complex in Germany that he was for some reason that he couldn't explain draw towards.

Once he entered he was shocked to find the smiling pale white corpse of the giant Rei that was name Usehh, swimming in a large pool of photon blood.

(The corpse of instrumentality: Usehh)

Ikari:!?

It took a moment for him to regain his composure. When he did, he walked across the pool of Photon blood up to Usehh.

Gently, he placed his hands and forehead against her.

Ikari: Rei...I...I couldn't save you.

Ikari: But I can save others. Time might not work the save between the two words.

Ikari: There is a chance I can save them.

With a look of determination, he takes out the Pantheon driver.

Ikari: Henshin!

In a flash of color, he transformed.

Kicking a hole into reality, which he jumped into, Ikari traveled back to his world to try and save somebody or anyone he could.

As the hole closed, a little burst of energy came out of the hole and hit Usehh.

Parts of her corpse began to almost boil as something began melting out of her just as the portal closed.

(Ending theme)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 41 16
A world scarred by the second impact, Shinji Ikari finds himself thrust into the pilot's seat of a enigmatic humanoid robot known as Evangelion. Now...
521 67 25
***Book One of the Orson Goldbloom tetralogy*** "Are you sure that will work?" I deadpan. She responds with a grim nod. "But...is casting down two li...
8.6K 187 37
(Spin-Off of DarKaiju Warriors: The Beginning of Anti-Hero Kaijus). Ever since Alex Jonah, Anti-League and DarKaiju Warriors left the planet, a teen...
63.5K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...