I Still Want You..

By Jenisundar

This is an Abhigya short story...Peep in to see the play of destiny in abhigya's lives.. More

Author's note
Mother's heart..
Is this a trap ?
Teri baccho ?
Is this the end ?
His pride..
Batadhe kaise main jiunga tere bina..
Won the race but lost the trophy...
Life moves on but memories stay
Love can grow in silence too..
Orphanage..
Unbearable pain....
To Mumbai
Elder sissy Vs little bro
Longing for each other...
Who is he ?
Waqt ne tume badal diya aur tumne mujhe..
The trio
Who is Ira
trouble
Hate or Anger
..Eventually everything connects..
FAILURE
Garuda
The End Is Not The End

It's completely the end..

751 79 7
By Jenisundar

Abhi goes to a nearby shop and buys water...

He gives the bottle to her..she simply stared at the bottle without drinking

Ab: you can drink...this bottle is sealed and also I checked the expiry date..

Pragya smiles lightly and drinks water..

At that time they sees a father coming near them..

Both looked at each other and smiled happily...

Father comes near them and blesses them saying," god bless you both"..

Then the three goes inside the orphanage

Pr: father... you said you know about aarya

Fa: yes...we got him before four years..

Ab: how did he come here father..did anyone bring him here..

Fa: I don't know about that...I am just said to inform Aarya's parents about him by my head...

Pr: where is he now father

Fa: he is here...

Abhi and pragya are very happy hearing that... finally they got their son..

Both hears kids singing prayer song...

Both smiles hearing that and thanks god...

Fa: kids are in prayer

Abhigya walks with him towards the prayer hall..

Pragya was about to fall but abhi caught her hand....

She looked at his hands..both started walking by entwining their hands..

Both are confused seeing father walking past the prayer hall..

Ab: father why are we here...this is looking like an isolated place ...

Pr: father please take us to our son...

But father didn't stop walking..

Pragya rushed to him and says," father....where is aarya"

Fa: there

Saying he pointed behind abhigya....

Both turns and their worlds stopped seeing the thing before their eyes...

Aarya's photo is imprinted on a tombstone...

Pragya is stunned seeing that..

Abhi looks around the place in shock...it is the graveyard behind the orphanage..

Pragya kneels on the floor...

Fa: I don't know anything about him because he is brought here only like this..we don't even know how he died ..

Pragya screams," aaryaaa.."and started to sob loudly....

Abhi too kneels near the grave and cries by touching it..

Fa: he is dead before four years but only last week we know that his parents are searching for him..

Pragya lays her head on the tomb and cries," aarya beta.... please come to mummy beta... please beta....mummy came to take you home.. please come back to me beta.."

Seeing pragya crying hard , abhi touched her shoulder but she pushed his hand...

Abhi's pov;
    I am sorry beta... I know I am the wrong one here but you got the punishment...

Pragya hits  her head with her palms and cries," everything is my mistake...I shouldn't have allowed you to go out on that day...mummy myself became the reason for your death... I am a very bad mother..."

She sobbed hard...She pressed her palms on the ground and clutched the mud in her hands and cried..

Abhi hugs her...she first protested but finally gave in and cries," aarya...abhi call him abhi... please abhi..."

She pushes abhi and goes near the father and says," father... please tell me the truth.. my Aarya is not dead right...he is here right.."

Father looks down and silently prays for this poor mother...

Pr: I know where is my Aarya

Saying she ran towards the prayer hall shouting," aarya..mummy is coming to you.."

Abhi rushed behind her ...

Pragya goes inside the prayer hall and sees many kids kneeling and praying...

She searched for Aarya and checked every kids..

She kneels and cries...

Abhi holds her hand and forcefully pulls her out..

Then both sits on the bench outside the orphanage..

Both are tired of crying but their eyes are continuously shedding tears..

Ab: pragya...

Pragya slowly gets up and walks away crying...Abhi sees her walking aimlessly on the road and goes near her..

Ab: pragya stop..

Abhi holds her hand and stopped her... Abhi's throat dried up seeing her accusing gaze..

Pragya lifelessly whispers

Pr: I regret loving you abhi...

Her words destroyed the reason for his existence ...

He felt as if someone piercing his heart with a sharp knife and twisting it over again..

Ab: don't say like that pragya..I didn't know this will happen today...I thought of bringing our aarya to you but I lost..

Pr: you didn't lost today , actually you lost before four years... you lost on the day you turned deaf ears to my son's call...

******

To be continued...

******

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 961 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....
53.9K 4.4K 46
This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this story...
7.1K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
15.4K 1.3K 16
One sided love story of a girl.see what destiny have in store for her.