Hope {CAPTAINSWAN FANFIC}

By presstheemmabutton

This story takes part after season 3 finale. From Storybrooke to the Enchanted Forest. Hope you love it like... More

A New Feel
A New Home
What to do now?
My Walls were Up but You brought Them Down
Forgetting The Past
The News
Acception?
The Proposal
The Second Home
The Curse
Nightmares
The End?
Half Hearts
True Love Always Saves Everything
Temporary Home
Our Little Happy Ending
The Well
Packing
Our Own Place
A Birthday Present
The Enchanted Forest
The Pink Door
What If I Fall?
A New Cupcake
Lost
The Summer Palace
Hope
Always Something More
Cannery's Bar
Last Night
Telling the Truth
Forgiveness
A Hand by A Hook
The Shell
New Cover
The Hand
Happy Endings
Where's Hope?
The Wooden Man Child
Jealousy is The Worst
A Night full of Thoughts
Swimming Under the Moon
What am I?
The Shadow
The Author
I Always Confess to You
Lily
Dark in One Second
Mother
Heroes and Villains
Operation Mongoose
Operation Mongoose Part 2
Never Leaving Again
Epilogue
Love is the light scaring Darkness away | CS FANFICTION (update)
1st chapter posted ✅
Colifer | 1st Chapter posted ✅
CS AU| 1st chapter posted✅
NEW CS AU | COMPLETE THE INCOMPLETE

I see... blood.

4.3K 139 50
By presstheemmabutton

*3 weeks after*

[RUMPLE POV]

We finally made the deal with the author. We are going to Storybrooke. We will finally be the heroes. World will be mine. All the power. I already can feel it.

[SNOW POV]

"Do you want coffee?" I asked to charming. "Yeah thanks" he said and kissed me.

Emma woke up and she came to the kitchen. "Morning sweetheart!" I said. It's so cute seeing her belly growing and growing up. Her belly is big enough to someone understand she's pregnant.

"Morning mom and dad..." she said with a tired face. "What's up sweetie?" charming asked grabbing her hand.

[EMMA POV]

I'm feeling so sick. I just want to throw up. "I'm just in a bad day. I'm feeling so sick." I said. No words can explain what I am feeling. "Today you should stay home." my mom said. "Yeah I know..." and I sat at the couch. "Do you want pancakes?" my dad asked. "Ugh no please! Don't even talk about food or I'll throw up." and they kept quite.

I watched Netflix and suddenly a purple flash of light appeared like magic the hell?" I went outside with my parents. I can't even believe. Looks like all the town is in a magical purple bubble. "What the-" I said "oh my..." we couldn't even talk. We were all so surprised. What the hell is happening? I called Regina and I went inside to wake up Killian. "Killian. Hey, wake up. Killian." I said. He opened his eyes slowly "Morning love." he said. "We have another problem. Something is happening I don't know what. I already called Regina. She is coming." "Wh-What? What's going on?" he asked and my dad just come. "I was watching TV and suddenly a purple flash of light appeared like magic. I went outside and the sky was purple. Seems like a barrier, like all the town is in a magical purple bubble." I tried to explain. Hook got dressed and we went outside. Snow stayed at home with Neal. "Bloody hell." it was the only thing he could say when he saw it.

Regina come. "Where's Henry? This isn't safe for him." "He's at school. He's safe there. Now, what the hell is this?"

[HOOK POV]

"Something is different in town. Someone is doing this." Regina said. "Something? What?" I asked. "Let's find out." Emma said.

"Emma... I think you should stay at home." my dad started. "What? Of course that won't happen. I'll help you guys. I'm okay now. I'm the savior I need to go." I said. I'm going with them. I'm not going to stay at home doing nothing and knowing my husband and dad are in danger.

"Emma, you're dad is right. We can take care of this." Killian was agreed with my dad. "No guys. I'm going with you." I begged. "Swan we have to think the best for this baby. There's danger outside. You need to stay at home! Whatever happen we just call you okay? We will be back in one hour." Killian said. I rolled my eyes "okay... But call me if something happens!"

"Sure, love." and he kissed me.

They got in David's car and they went to the town line. I went back home.

[HOOK POV]

There was a kind of a purple wall transparent. It's magic for sure. I tried to touch the wall. "I think you should try with a object first" David said. "Good idea." I said and I grabbed a rock. The rock just passed the town line like everything was normal. "Nothing is here. Let me try to pass."  David and Regina were looking.

"I wouldn't try it deary." said a male voice. We all turned back. No... The crocodile.

David pointed his sword. Regina prepared her magic and well... I prepared my bloody hook.

"How do you-?" Regina started "What an amazing question." Rumple continued.

"Wow... What an amazing team. Let's start the game."  He started sufocking me. "Pirate's life in exchange for the dagger" he said.

Bloody hell I can't breathe.

[EMMA POV]

Neal was still sleeping. Henry was at school and my mom was resting because today she woke up early. I don't know how can she be so relaxed knowing her husband is in danger. Maybe because she trusts him. But I trust Killian too. I just can't even watch TV knowing they're outside.

[HOOK POV]

"STOP! We don't have the dagger here with us!" David said. The crocodile stopped and I fell in the floor trying to breathe. Regina helped me getting up. "So who does have it?" he asked. The dagger is in our home. Where Emma, her mother and Neal are right now. We can't tell him, or they will be in danger. "We don't know." Regina said.

"Oh poor and innocent people. Do you really think I believe that? Where's. The. Dagger?" no one answered. "Well I can kill you one by one. And then I can kill your precious true love, Snow White isn't it? Why not to kill the pirate's girlfriend? Oh... Right. Robin Hood already left you. So sad, really." he started teasing us. "Don't even try to touch them!" I said. "Enough. Ursula? Take them to the mansion." he said and then a familiar face appeared. Ursula. "Ursula? I can't believe you're working for crocodile!" I said. I have a really confused past with her. "With all my pleasure" she said while she was taking us to the mansion with her magic.

We were all in the mansion where Emma almost died and where crocodile took my heart. We were in a basement. It was dark but I could see David and Regina's faces.

"What the hell is he doing here? And how? Any ideas Regina?" David asked. "I don't know but that purple wall has something with him for sure." she said. "Well I got that. So now how can we get out of this bloddy place?" I asked.

"No idea." Regina said. She tried to use her magic but this place was spelled with a non-magic effect. There's no magic here. "Emma, Snow and Neal are in danger. We need to get out of here now!" I said trying to find a way out. "There's no way out! (...) We need help." Regina said. "Your phone. You brought it right? You have to call Emma. She's the only one who can save us. She can bring the dagger and then she can defeat Rumple." she continued.

"No... It's too dangerous!" I said. I can't bring her to the danger. Not with this bloody crocodile.

"I think it's the only way. She's the savior right? A hero. She will win this and we are all gonna be okay." David said. I just... Ugh. Well she is in danger right now too. Rumple is outside I don't know where, so it would be the same thing.

"Here is the talky phone" and I gave it to them.

"You know, it's just phone. " Regina corrected me. "As you wish"

David called Emma.

"Emma?"
"Are you okay guys? Where are you?! Why are you guys taking so much time?"

"We need your help. Rumple is in town with a friend."

"What?! What friend?"

"Ursula."
"The sea queen? Oh holy shit."

"Yeah I know. But we need your help. Is the dagger with you?"

"Well yeah. It's in the same place we left."

"Bring it and defeat Rumple. We are in the mansion where you almost lost your powers, remember? We are in a basement and there's no way out. Just defeat him with the dagger and then call us."

"Okay. We'll win this. I'll be right there. Bye."

"Good luck."

He gave me the phone "Now we only have to wait." Regina said. I sat on the floor waiting for news from Emma. We will do this.

[EMMA POV]

"I'm going now mom." I said to her. She was taking care of Neal. "Be carefull, Emma." she said and I went with the dagger.

I stopped the yellow bug and I went inside of the mansion. Is Rumple here? I was grabbing the dagger with my right hand. I called David.

"Emma?! Where are you?! You oka-"

"Yeah I am. I'm here in the mansion and there's no signal of Rumple. Where are you guys? I don't know where's the basement!"

"Well I do." a male voice said. It wasn't from the phone. It was Rumple.

"Emma? Emma! Em-!" my dad was still on line.

"What the hell do you want? You already lose." I teased him.

"Miss Swan... This is just starting." he said.

I grabbed the dagger in front of my head. "I command you to take Killian, my dad and Regina out of the basement. Now." I said and with magic they appeared.

"Swan?" Killian called me with a surprised face.

He hugged me. "You okay?" he asked me. "I'm perfect."

And suddendly the dagger disappeared from my hand. "What the-?!?!" and when we all looked:

"Sorry I'm late." said a woman all dressed of black and white. I'd guess she's Cruella. She took me the dagger with magic and now it was on her hands.

"That's mine. Get your own!" Regina teased.

"So now miss Swan, who is loosing?" Rumple said. I don't know what to do now. He won.

"Now that I have all what I needed I think it's time to say goodbye."  and then I just couldn't resist so I spelled him and that woman with a freezing spell. "Well done, love." Hook started.

"Now take the dagger and let's go ho-" David started but another woman just appeared.

"Well the good news are: we are three. You can't win us. It's time to villains get their happy endings." what the hell does she mean with that? But she broke my thoughts when she sent us against the wall.

[HOOK POV]

I think I woke up. What the bloody hell did happen? I got up and I saw David getting up too. Regina was moving. And then I saw Emma. She was unconscious! I run to her and I tried to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly. Before she could think or say anything she started to moan in pain. She was pushing on her belly as if the pain was coming from there. I tried to see what was happening and when I looked I saw blood. Bloody hell. The baby.

Regina woke up and she saw us.

Emma saw the blood too and started crying with pain all together. She knows that blood come from the baby. She must have hit when she was sent against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 190 49
After a long journey to finally achieve happiness, everyone is content with their lives. But then there comes a chance for everyone to return to the...
321K 13.1K 60
Emma Swan had everything she could have hoped for. A nice job, a loving son, a wonderful place to call home. And Killian Jones just had to come and...
390K 15.4K 103
❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of literal sunshine [ONCE UPON A TIME S...
12.8K 176 24
This story is about captainswan having a baby. ⚠️WARNING: This story has mental health problems in it, so don't read if you think it's a trigger for...