𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 021. home

2.1K 138 57
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xi. HOME

i'll give you one more time / we'll give you
one more fight / said one more line / will i know you?

ROBBERS                       //                       THE 1975

EVERY SOLDIER ENTERS BATTLE knowing a fighting breath could just as well be their last.

But, Eisha Ree was sure as hell, not a kriffing soldier, and she certainly wasn't pleased that her act of defiance had actually left her alive.

Nor the excruciating amount of pain it now left her in.

To top it all off, the awfully annoying chatter surrounding her was truly doing wonders to the screeching agony she felt in her skull, right now.

She wasn't all that delighted to be breathing, to say the least.

Groaning at the pain, she turned on her side. Irritatedly grumbling, her throat protested as she strained her words, "Please. Be quiet, would you? I can't even hear myself losing the will to live over here."

A dead silence followed her comment, almost as lifeless as how the Padawan felt. Though, she relished in the calm and began to drift back to sleep.

Of course, she could never have her way.

"Eisha!" Loud voices split her skull, their excitement forcing her awake as they shook her shoulders in the process.

Slapping their hands away, she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she whined, "What? Guys, I'm trying to sleep!" Brushing a hand through her tangled curls, she finally opened her eyes.

Maker, did she not like what she saw.

Her clone brothers, Sinker and Boost; gawking at the sight of the Padawan awake. At the sight of her alive.

Scrunching her nose, she watched the two exchange swift glances with one another. Eyeing them, she huffed, "Jeez, I go on one mission alone and I wake up to—"

'—Wait.'

The mission.

The Rishi Outpost.

Anakin finding her.

It all came flooding back to her now. Waves of remembrance crashed down on her — yet, the most important part—

'I'm not dead.'

Eyes widening, she glanced up at Sinker and Boost, their once bewildered expressions growing hard as they gave her a stern glare. Sheepishly smiling, a small, nervous breathy chuckle escaped her as she warily watched them.

"Oops?"

She cringed, 'I'm gonna wish I was dead.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eisha most certainly wished she was dead.

If there was one thing Eisha Ree now feared, it was the downcast shakes of her clone brothers' heads, followed by their horrifyingly displeased stares, constantly uttering: "We're not mad, vod'ika. We're just disappointed."

She could only pray for their future children.

'Maker, bless those poor souls.'

Softly sighing, she continued to listen to what she could only describe as the furious ramblings of a disgruntled parent. Blankly staring off into space, she attempted to ignore them as she nursed the oncoming migraine as she was lectured on personal safety for the fifth time.

"Eisha? Eisha, are you even listening to me?" Breaking her stare-off with the wall, she glanced back to Sinker, the clone sending her an exasperated look as he scolded her.

Merely rolling her eyes in irritation, she huffed, "I just don't see what the big deal is." She switched her gaze between both Sinker and Boost, "It's like you guys didn't want me to save them. The detonator wouldn't work and someone had to do it manually so—"

"And, that's when you get one of the clones to do it for you, Eish."

Boost sighed as Sinker glared over. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he looked back at her bewildered expression, "Sinker's right, vod. You can't keep risking your life for all these clones — it'll catch up to you, eventually."

"Why? Why can't I save them?" Her brow furrowed, "They didn't ask for this war! You didn't ask to die." Scoffing, she shook her head feverishly, "Your life shouldn't be sacrificed in order to save my own skin."

Crossing his arms, Sinker sighed; whilst Boost simply rubbed his face, growing vexed with the Padawan. Gazing up, Boost began, "Do you even know how long they were looking for you? Five days, Eisha! We thought you were dead for five days! You can't just—"

Rolling her eyes, she prepared herself for more berating, only for a voice outside the medical wing to capture their attention.

"We've already been here this morning, and I've already told you that we'll come back later, so why are you so insistent that we—Oh," Walking in, ginger cat in tow, Wolffe glanced up from talking to the loth-cat meowing at him on the floor. Finally seeing Sinker, Boost and the Padawan all gazing expectantly at him.

Wolffe could only stare awestruck at the now very much awake and alive Padawan.

"Oh...you're still alive, then."

Raising a brow, she grinned at his comment, "Well, don't sound so disappointed. I might start to think you don't like me."

"I—um," Attempting a nicer response to convey how he really felt, Wolffe was ultimately saved by her loth-cat as he pounced in her lap, meowing excitedly as he rubbed his cheek against hers, "He, uh—I think he wanted to come and see you." Awkwardly clearing his throat, he rubbed the back of his neck, looking anywhere but at his Captain.

Smiling gently — albeit, a little confused at his fumbling and mumbling state — she could see Sinker about to open his loudmouth which she knew wouldn't be good. Saving the man, she beamed, "Thank you, Commander." Her gentle smile remained, as he too now gazed at her, "For bringing my little Mr Kitty, here. Oh, and I suspect for looking after him whilst I've been gone, too."

A wisp of a smile adorned his features before the Commander realised the bashful appearance he was making. Straightening himself, he nodded a firm reply, "Of course, Captain."

Smiling, Eisha nodded back. Noticing the Commander open his mouth, he cast her a curious glance, before closing it once more.

Because the lines were there, but Wolffe just wasn't connecting them very well.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she asked, "What's—"

"—Padawan."

Her words instantly stopped, catching in her throat and choking her, as she heard the familiar voice. The very voice she had been secretly dreading to speak to since awakening and finding two very pissed-off clones.

Periwinkle eyes gradually left golden-brown, and she made contact with those dreaded masked ones.

She squeaked, "Hey, Master."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Commander, troopers. If you could please leave my Padawan and I." Ordering his men, the clones' eyes slightly widened at the firm tone he rarely used. Pinning her under his gaze, Eisha squirmed as she tried to make herself as small as possible to hide from his unwavering stare.

Respectfully nodding to their General as they saw themselves out. Her little loth-cat bounced onto the Commander's shoulders as he too left.

He simply stared at her, Eisha unaware of his expression as it was plainly hidden under his mask.

Which really did little to unnerve her, right now.

Fiddling, and kneading her fingers, she attempted to look anywhere but at her Master. Encased in tense silence, Eisha began picking at the skin around her nail as she awaited him to lash out at her.

After all, that was what her previous Master always did.

"Eisha—"

"—I'm sorry!"

Bursting out, she finally met her Master's stare. He could now clearly see the tears brimming in her eyes, the teen desperately blinking them away as her previously dismissive attitude disappeared. Sniffling, she wiped at her eyes in fear of her Master being disappointed.

Her fists gripped the bed sheets, "I'm really sorry, Master! I swear, I am." Jaw clenching, she fought to keep her voice steady, "I'm sorry everyone thought I was dead! And, I'm so, so sorry I put you through that, Master. B—but, I couldn't let him die—I couldn't! I—"

Arms encasing her tightly, Plo pulled her into a gentle embrace; hushing the sobs she didn't even realise had escaped. Quietening her down, she didn't even hear her Master come over to her in her rambling apologies. Holding her close, the frustrated tears flowed freely from her watered gaze.

Attempting to soothe her, Plo rubbed her back. Relief flooded him, and his voice slightly broke as he gripped her tighter, "I'm sorry too, Little One." His eyes closed tightly, "But, I'm so proud of you. You saved them, Eisha. You made me so, so proud to call you my Padawan. And, I'll never be angry with you." A teary chuckle escaped him, "Trust me, Eisha. Just..."

"...Thank you for coming home to me, Little One."

Her arms wrapped around him tighter, a teary smile breaking out at the word; relishing in the safety her Master provided.

And as more tears fell, she couldn't help but gently whisper back.

"Thank you for giving me one."

✧˖*°࿐HI! first of all, I hope you're all still enjoying this :)

AND EISHA IS BACK :))

And, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K LIKE THAT'S CRAZY I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL!! I LOVE ALL YOUR READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME SO THANK YOU!

Oh, and a heads up my life is kind of chaotic atm cause I'm moving house next week, but I'll make sure to keep my daily updates!

Anyways, ily all, see you tomorrow!

-iss <33

FIRST UPDATED:
LAST EDITED: 13/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 103 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
33.4K 1.1K 39
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...
11.1K 404 22
Rysa Keen, Mandalorian, Jedi Knight, Being a Jedi Knight for a short time before the Battle of Geonosis, Rysa was ordered to mentor and co-command t...
20.7K 699 13
Our hearts will eventually bleed out. ─── star wars prequels ─── aotc - tcw - rots ─── anakin skywalker 𝙭 fem!oc ─── cover by @silksenses ─── book...