Vitriol •klaus mikaelson

By Motionless_Ash2

vit·ri·ol cruel and bitter criticism. falling in love .. can be such a good thing or a bad thing I do not ow... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six. Jo's & Alaric's Wedding. Pt 1
Thirty-Seven

eleven

711 18 0
By Motionless_Ash2

A/N: I won't be going along with the show anymore, because I'm trying to start to add more Klaus into this story since it is a Klaus Mikaelson love story.
I'll be skipping where Klaus jumps into Tyler's body and when Elena, Stefan and Rebekah he taken.

*********************************************

We were all waiting for Elena to wake up.
I couldn't look at her like this.
It broke me.

"Hey, guys I'll be back," I said and left.

I walked downstairs and right out the house. I can't be here.
I somehow always end up at the cemetery.
I love coming to talk to my parents.

I just sat there, I didn't want to talk. I couldn't, I dont even know where to start.

My tears started falling, I don't want to live here anymore. Who else is going to die?

I mean I know she's coming back.
But the fact that she died, in that car accident hurts me.
Why didn't Stefan save her first?
No offense to Matt.

Why didn't he save them both?

Don't they have super strength or some shit?

I felt water droplets fall on my arm, it started lightly but then it just started pouring. Shit, now I'm soaked.

"Perfect way to set the mood." I laugh at my own comment.
I was starting to shiver since it was getting a little cold, especially with the rain.

"Spencer?" I hear my name, I look up my vision blurry from my tears and the rain.

Klaus.

His face softens when he sees that I have been crying, my under eyes are probably black from the mascara.
I try to quickly wipe my tears.
"Hey, Klaus," I say standing up.

"What's the matter love?" he says coming closer to me, grabbing my chin lightly so I can look at him.

"Elena.. She died with vampire blood in her system." I reply.
"And I know who caused the accident." I say looking up at him, it was Rebekah.

His face softens.

"I'm very sorry love. Now come on, before you get a cold, " he says holding out his hand for me.
I take it and we walk to his car.

The drive was silent, we finally got to my house.
"Thank you, " I said silently, looking down at my hands.
He grabs my hands, making me look up towards him.

"Anytime love. Now go get some rest, I can tell you haven't slept." I nod and start to get off but he pulls me back, he kisses me lightly on the head.

I smile and get off, walking towards my unlocked house.

No one was home.

Weird.

I go up to my room and open up a bag and quickly stuff it with clothes.
I get a few essential things and grab some money and grab Alaric's car keys.

I go to the kitchen and grab a few water bottles and make my way out.

I can't stay here.

I walk towards the car and quickly get it and driving off.
I have no idea where I'm going.

I kept driving till I made it out of Georgia.
It was dark by the time I got to where I was heading to, which I ended up in Florida.

I don't even know anyone who lives in Florida.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here.

I pull up to a motel, I guess this will have to do.

I just had to get away for a few days, I can't stay at home.

I get off and get a room.
Which the lady was very rude.
Well I some blame her It was like 2 am.

I grab my things out of the car and make my way towards my room, I was so tired.
I drove all the hours and didn't make a single stop.

I lock the door and throw my stuff on the bed.
I check my phone.

No messages, no missed calls.

That was weird to me, usually, my phone would have been blown up.
God what if something had happened and I'm over here having a boring getaway.

I rub my face and throw my phone on the bed.

I get my towel, shower essentials and walk towards the bathroom, I quickly shower.

I get out and wrap the towel around me. As I'm brushing my teeth my phone starts to ring.

I quickly run toward it, almost slipping on my way.

Jeremy.
I quickly pick up, "Jer!" I say, "where the hell are you!" is all he says, shit.

"Uh, Florida?" I say, sounding more like a question.
"What the fuck are you doing in Florida? Do you even know that Stefan and Elena were taken and almost killed! And you decide to leave to fucking Florida?" he says sounding upset, geez he makes it sound like I knew this shit was going to happen like I did this shit on purpose.

"Wait Jer. Are they okay now? Is everyone safe? And why do you make it sound like putting myself first for once is a bad thing? Huh? I've been trying to keep YOU safe. Out of this mess and you won't listen. I love you all so much but it's time to put myself first, my safety. I can't risk being with all of you guys at the moment, I can hurt you guys. I can kill my friends. This shit didn't make me happy, I didn't want to leave. But I had no other option. Take care of Elena for me Jer. Tell her that I love her no matter what. I love you." I said tearing up, I didn't even let him answer my question, I hung up.

I sat on the bed, crying.

Crying seems to be the only thing I've been able to do lately.

Cry, cry and cry.

Like the fucking crybaby I am.

I guess that's what being human is about.
Your emotions. Your feelings.

I quickly change into my PJs and lay down.

It's 3 almost 4 am. I should probably get some sleep.

----
4 days later.

I woke up to my alarm, which startled me.
8:00.

I have no idea what I'm going to do here in Florida. I guess I could go by the beach, have breakfast.
Which I'm not that hungry.

I get up and stretch, walking towards the bathroom.
I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk back towards the bed and grab some clothes, which were a pair of ripped mom jeans and a blue shirt I stole from Damon.

I put on my converse and brush my hair, which reminds me I need a hair cut. It's too long, and I never do anything to my hair.

It's almost to my waist, I should cut it.
Change it up a bit.
-- I ended up cutting my hair to my shoulders--
Change is good, period.
I looked better than before.

I grab my bag with all my things in it and the keys, I walk back towards the office and hand my key back to the lady, which was surprisingly a nice old lady this time. Unlike the other rude ass one.

"Well shit," I say as my stuff falls on the floor, I quickly pick them up and just throw everything into the car.

I get in and lock the doors, checking my surroundings.

I look at my phone which was ringing.

Damon.

"Hey.." I say quietly.
"Hey, my ass, where the hell are you you've been gone for FOUR DAYS, " he says, I roll my eyes. "I took an unexpected self-care trip to Florida. Don't ask how or what I'm doing here plus what the fuck no one bothered to check up on me those whole four days? I could've been dead for all you knew. Oh wow, Jeremy was the only one that called FOUR DAYS AGO." I reply, starting the car. I'm bored I should probably get back home.
"Florida? Out of all the places, you could have gone. Florida." he says in disbelief.
I chuckle, "as I said, wasn't planned. Plus I'm heading home now, I'm bored and I kind of went off on Jeremy and I feel bad. I need to see my siblings. How is she by the way?" I ask him.

"She good now, she just can't seem to keep any of the blood down," he says, "well even more reasons for me to come home and take care of my dear baby sister. Bye, " I quickly hang up and drive away.

----

I made it home around 3 pm. I drove pretty fast, I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over. Not complaining though, I'm glad I didn't.

I get off and stretch, my back is killing me.
I grab my stuff and walk inside, nothing bothers me more than no one locking the damn door.

"Can you guys please start locking this fucking door! For fuck sakes-" I'm cut off my Stefan clearing his throat, they were all sitting there.

"Hey. What's going on?" I asked placing my bags on the floor.

"Oh look who's finally here, little Gilbert." Damon jokes which I just send a death glare at him.

"What's going on? Where is Elena?" I ask, they all look at each other.

"Well to make a long story short, she killed a vampire hunter. Which causes you to hallucinate, and now Klaus has her, and we are trying to break her out. Boom, " Damon replies.

"What the hell you were supposed to keep her safe." I say, "dont worry we figured it out, Jeremy was the only one who could see the hunters mark, which makes him a hunter. And also there is a cure. I'll get to that in a sec, now Jeremy just has to kill vampires, right buffy." Damon says, I'm confused. Why does Klaus have my sister?
I look at Damon confused, "Why does he have her though?" I ask, running my hand through my hair.
Which cause Care to notice my hair.

"Oh my gosh! You cut your hair! It was so long-" she says just to get cut off by Damon. "He said he'll help her, but we figured it out. Now we have to go get Elena out and while Stefan goes do that. You'll distract Klaus. Easy peasy." he says smiling.

"Why me! Why can't Caroline do it?" I say and Care looks offended? "Oh hell no. I will not go, plus he has a thing for you Spence," she says looking at me.
I sigh, "why does everyone keep saying that." I say rolling my eyes.

"Fine, I'll do it, "  I say giving in.

----

I walk into the grill, seeing Klaus there.

I smile, it's good to see him again.

I walk up behind him silently, putting my hands on his eyes.
"Guess who," I whisper into his ear, I can feel him smile.

"Lets see, certainly not Spencer. She's been MIA for a couple of days." he replies, I take my hands off and sit down, "heyy! I was gone for four days to be exact, I needed time to myself." I said smiling at him.

God, he is so sexy.

I'm glad he can't read minds.

"So where were you these past few days love," he says taking a sip from his drink.
"I somehow ended up in Florida. Doing nothing but watch Netflix and eat pizza in a shitty motel." I say causing him to laugh lightly.

His laugh is so cute.

"Well, I haven't been up to much either, " he says.

My phone beeps.

Stefan
We lost her.

How the hell do they manage to lose this dumb bitch.

Oh, God.
Now I have to tell Klaus.

"Hey, Klaus. Dont get mad, but I came here cause Damon forced me to so I could distract you while the went to break Elena out and then the lost her." I say really fast, looking up at him. He looked mad.

Probably even furious. Shit.

We are screwed.
He gets up and leaves, I didn't even bother following.

I quickly text Stefan that he's on his way.

I put my phone down and get a drink. Which one drink turned into multiple.

And there I sat by myself, drunk.

I don't even know what time it was. Or if they had found Elena.

I was pretty drunk, I looked at my phone.
Messages from Stefan saying he had found her and she was safe.
I couldn't text so I just sent a bunch of thumbs up.

I slam my phone down and look up to Matt staring at me. I give him a weird look.
"Anotheerr please Matty." I slurred holding up my cup towards him pouting.
He rolls his eyes, "No Spencer you've had enough. I should probably get Stefan or Damon to come get you." he says smiling at my drunk ass.
"Oh no don't bother they're busy. With Elena and Jeremy. I can get myself home. See I'm not that drunk, " I say trying to stand up which I ended up stumbling, I laughed. "Woahh. I got it. I love you Matty byee." I say trying my best to walk. Which just ended in me falling over outside and puking.

Geez, that hurt.
I try to stand up but fail.
I giggle and try again just to be helped up by strong arms. I look up, Stefan.

My mouth widens, "Oh my God. Stefannn!!" I say throwing my arms around him. He holds me and helps me into his car.
"How much have to had to drink?" he says, buckling me in.
I shrug.
"Not enough to be puking," I say holding my stomach. He smiles and drives me home.

"Elena is with Damon and Jeremy isn't here, don't worry about being yelled at." he laughs. He helps me inside and starts to walk out, but I stop him.
I grab his arm motioning for him to come inside.
We walk into the kitchen.

"Have a drink with me, pleaseee," I say, he finally gives in.

We were now both drunk, and he was telling me about Elena and Damon.

How she's spending the night over there.
"So she just left you? Now for good? What the fuck, if I had you.. I would not have let you go. Is she seriously stupid? Like Damon is so Damon and you're so... You. Your great, amazing. Plus your hot." I say throwing off my shoes, it must have been drunk me over talking.

He just stares at me. His eyes are dark.

Maybe just cause he's drunk.

His face was nice, and his lips look nicer.

Makes me want to kiss him.
It's probably cause I'm drunk and horny.

God, why am I thinking about him like this?

It's cause I'm drunk.

"I'm gonna do something I'll probably regret but fuck it," I say and lean in. Our lips connect for a few seconds before he slightly pushes me away.

He stares into my eyes, then quickly kisses me again.
He pushes me onto the wall not breaking the kiss, that kind of hurt.
Damn vamp strength.
His shirt began to come off and so did mine, we ended up back on the couch for me straddling him.
The rest of our clothes came off.
I grab a blanket and throw it over us.

---
I wake up to my phone ringing.

My head was pounding, hurting like hell. That's what I get for drinking.

I check the name. Elena.

I quickly answer.

"Hey.. Wassup," I say rubbing my eyes, realizing I'm naked and on the floor. What the fuck.

Everything starts coming back.

All the memories from last night with Stefan.
I gasp and look to the other side to see Stefan knocked out.
Oh my God.

Did I have sex with Stefan?

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Elena calling my name.
"Spence? Spencer? Hello? Did you hear me?" she asks.
"Uh no, I'm sorry what." I say, "I said that today is Miss Mystic Falls and Care won't let you miss it. So be ready I'll pick you up soon." she says and hangs up.

I completely forgot about it.
Shit.
I try to reach for the extra blanket on the couch.
Finally, I grab it and wrap it around me.
I try to silently walk away but my legs felt so sore, damn what the fuck.
I can't even walk.
Well, this is embarrassing.
I start to walk but ended up slamming my knee on the coffee table. Causing Stefan to jolt up.
Fuck.
Now it's going to be weird.

He looks at me confused, "why are you-" he cuts himself off when he looks down, seeing he is naked himself to.

He looks back up at me, "we had sex." I say, scratching my head, his eyebrows raise up and he shuts his eyes.
"Well we can pretend this never happened and I'm gonna go take a shower because Elena will be here for me in like an hour,"  I say not letting him say anything and limp away.

I quickly take a shower look at my neck, there were very noticeable hickeys.
Shit.
I put on some clothes, and grab the makeup bag.

Quickly adding makeup to the marks.

I get a message from Elena telling me she's here. I grab my things and walk downstairs.

Man, this is going to suck, I can't walk and I have to wear heels.

As I'm at the bottom of the stairs I see Stefan cleaning.

"Hey um Elena's here, I'll catch you later?" I say smiling, trying to break the awkwardness. He looks at me and nods, "Yeah, I'll see you later." he says smiling.
I walk out and make my way towards Elena.

This is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58.9K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
1.3M 39.5K 51
"You don't pick who you fall in love with and it never happens as it should." ---- *Disclaimer I don't own any of The Vampire Diaries characters. All...
128K 2.1K 34
After graduating early and leaving mystic Falls Alexandria comes back. after 5 months of being away from her family who she hates, but when she meets...
220K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...