๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

Od K-KOZUMIZU

โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž... Viac

๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
01 โž  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
02 โž  "๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง"
03 โž  ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
04 โž  "๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ"
05 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
06 โž  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ
07 โž  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
08 โž  ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
09 โž  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
10 โž  ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง
11 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š, ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง
12 โž  "๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
13 โž  ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
15 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
16 โž  ๐š๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
17 โž  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
18 โž  ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐
19 โž  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
20 โž  ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
21 โž  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
22 โž  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐
23 โž  ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
24 โž  "๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
25 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
26 โž  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
27 โž  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ
28 โž  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
29 โž  ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž?
30 โž  ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž
31 โž  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
32 โž  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ)
33 โž  ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

14 โž  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)

372 27 33
Od K-KOZUMIZU

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
promises that were made (filler) ❞

Hidan's POV

It was a bright sunny day. Kakuzu and I were resting under a big tree from the scorching sun after we completed our mission and all that bounty hunting stuff the old geezer dragged me into. I wipe away the blood-stains on my scythe from the rituals that I performed earlier.

"It's so hot here. Aren't we there yet?" I complained.

"We get there when we get there." Kakuzu replied, not interested in having more conversations with me.

"Oh fuck you, you greedy bastard! We've been walking for what feels like an eternity. When the fuck do we get there?!!" I started to lose my patience.

"Don't start." He warned, his eyes pierced right through me.

"Tch! You think I'm scared of you? You can't kill me. Heh!"

And with that, his tentacles started to rush in my direction to strangle me but I was quicker than him. I grabbed onto my scythe and jump backward as I made a safe distance for me to escape from his wrath. Kakuzu stands up from his resting place as we're both stood across each other with our fighting stance, ready to attack whenever either one of us made an opening.

"Let's settle this right here, right now!" I laughed a maniacal laugh and tightened the grip on my scythe while looking directly into his green eyes, not showing any signs of fear. I can feel the adrenaline rush coursing through my veins and my heart pumped with excitement as I can perform another ritual to Jashin-sama.

"You might want to settle down, both of you. We're not making any scenes here."

A voice appeared from the forest before we can even start the fighting. I sighed in irritation as I looked behind Kakuzu to see who the fuck is ruining the fun.

The emo guy. "What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"I would like to have a few words with you." Itachi stated in his typical monotone voice.

"Can't you see I'm fucking busy?! Come back another time when I'm free or when I'm willing to have some words with you." I ignored him as I turned my gaze back to Kakuzu.

"He's right. Let's not make any scenes here today, Hidan."

"What?! We're just getting started!"

"Enough!" Kakuzu glared at me. "As much as I want to kill you, just not today."

"Tch! Fine!" I groaned in frustration as I placed my scythe back behind my body.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked impatiently after we both move a little further from Kakuzu.

"It's about [y/n]."

I looked over at the raven-haired man. "Huh? What about her?"

"I know you like her."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I frowned. How the fuck does he know?!

"You can tell everyone that but you can't fool me, Hidan. I've seen the way you looked at her from the day you both met. I know you've grown feelings towards her."

"And you know damn well where her heart belongs."

Itachi let out a long sigh.

"Yeah, unfortunately... I know." He lowered his gaze.

"Then, your point is?"

"I'm afraid I can't be with her all the way." Itachi pressed his right hand against his face as if trying to hide his tears.

I looked at him with a confused face. "The fuck does that mean?"

"I don't know how to put it but I have an illness in which [y/n] is trying her very best to find its cure. But I don't think I have that much time left."

"Are you kidding me? How's that supposed to make her feel?" I was stunned by the statement he just naturally blurted out like it was nothing.

"I know that, which is why I came to you. Not that I trust you, but I know you're the person fit to look after her after I die." He looked directly into my eyes.

Taken aback, I could only stare at him open-mouthed.

"Because I believe that you can provide her something that I failed to do so. Rather than leaving her mourning over my death, I believe your affection towards her can lead her to the happiness she once longed for."

I sighed. "I'm not capable of doing so. Not when her heart belongs to someone else. You out of all people should've known that."

"Your feelings towards her will come to her eventually and sooner or later she will come to realize that my death is only the beginning of a new chapter in her life. She deserves much more after what she's been through. She has a lot to offer to this world and I won't let my death bring down her full potential of being a fine shinobi." Itachi replied back, his usually-expressionless face changed as his eyes brimmed with tears. Trying to suppress his tears, he shut his eyes and glanced up to the blue sky before continuing.

"Therefore, I want you to promise me something. Promise me to keep an eye on her when I die. Take care of her, make sure she's happy. Just be there for her so that she knows that she's not alone in this world. I know this is too much to ask, but if you really do love her, you will do as I say because that's the only way she will be able to find herself again." He paused, his glance shifted and his onyx eyes stared onto my magenta ones.

"Can you do that for me- No. Can you do that for her, for the sake of her happiness?" he questioned.

I hesitated for a while before concluded. "Guess I don't have a choice now, huh? Fine! I only want what's best for her."

"I am forever grateful and forever in your debt, Hidan. Make her happy, cherish each and every moment you spend with her. Don't ever let her down." He expressed his gratitude before disappearing into the murder of crows.

"Fucking crow-ass freak." I cursed under my breath and walked back to Kakuzu.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

as i mentioned before, there will be 'filler' chapters included in this book, and this chapter is one of them. please bear with me as this is only the first filler, so they will be more 'filler' chapters coming soon. also, this is probably the longest chapter i have ever written omg X_X

anywhoo does anyone experiencing major-nosebleed-no-jutsu after looking at hidan in the picture, or is it just me? lol (❤'艸`❤) alright enough talking. love you all so much bye!! *kisses*

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

19.5K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...
2K 136 9
Naruto was slowly dying. But not in the usual way. He had Hanahaki disease, because he was in love with one of his best friends. If only he could con...
27.8K 399 6
Oh, Love, do you really thought you could escape me, and with someone else? How amusing~ Amusing indeed~ .................. Since you don't need them...
1.2K 52 9
When he smells blood, Kisame embraces his inner shark, and an already fickle Itachi winds up completely unhinged. When Hidan finds him bruised and pa...