Percy Jackson to the rescue

By yowriter

Percy has a strange dream in which all his friend's lifes are at stake. When he tries to rescue his friends,h... More

Weird Dreams
More Trouble
A Special Quest
Time To Talk
The Quest
Destination
The Sigbin
Talk With Aphrodite
Cotton Candy
The Secret Comes Out
Breaking In
Caught!
Help
Sing A Song
Aphrodite Again
Time To Kiss And Tell
Love Muffin
On The Road
Weird Dreams,Again
Confession
Date And Danger
A Tale Of Fish
Making Out
Together
Living Happily Ever After

Athena And An Angry Zeus

1.9K 25 6
By yowriter

Percy and Artemis ran inside, weapons at the ready. There was chaos in the bedroom. Poseidon and Zeus were figtning, not with their powers but with their fists. Poseidon tried to strangle Zeus while Zeus kicked him.

Athena was screaming for them to stop, while she clung to her father, trying to get him away from Poseidon. " Dad! Uncle! Please stop fightning, it isn't the answer"! she screamed, still trying to get Zeus away from Poseidon. She had her hands on his arm, trying to pull him away. Which didn't work. "Thee! We are here, hang on "! Artemis yelled, while she ran towards the fightning gods.

Percy swallowed. Both of them were really powerful. Come on Jackson, you have invisibility. Besides, Artemis needs you. Percy thought. With a curse, he ran towards the gods to help Artemis and Athena.

Athena smiled at them. "Thanks, we need- He"! They were all pushed aside when Zeus and Poseidon fell to the ground, wrestling. They tried to kick, hit or even bite the other. Athena sighed. "STOP IT! ENOUGH FIIGHTNING ALREADY"! she screamed.

Zeus and Poseidon didn't listen though. Zeus was on top, hitting Poseidon in his face. Poseidon pushed him off, grabbed him and threw him to the wall. "DAD"! Athena screamed, seeing her father flying through the air. Zeus didn't look a bit hurt when he landed. He just growled and ran towards Poseidon, a sword in his hands.

Poseidon had a sword of his own and pointed it towards him. " Get it on, brother! I will learn you a lesson". Zeus just smiled. " No. I will defeat you and have neutered for what you did to my daughter". Poseidon smiled grimly. " I would do the same to you, but there is not enough to neuter you". Athena and Artemis rolled their eyes. " Men". Percy bent towards Artemis. " Do they have this from some action movie or something? It sounds like nonsense". " It is nonsense" Athena corrected, looking at the two gods who were fightning each other with swords, a worried look on her face.

Artemis took a few steps back and pulled Percy and Athena with her. She looked at Athena. " Are you all right? What happened"? Athena sighed and looked away. " You coward! Get here" they heard Poseidon scream. Zeus had run to another room, attached to Athena's bedroom. It seemed to be a library. " Follow me, you stupid cow"! "Your wife won't like you calling her sacred animal stupid" Poseidon screamed back, running after Zeus. " She would rather not like me insulting cows by comparing them to you " Zeus screamed back.

Artemis rolled her eyes. You could hear a lot of swearing and panting, and the soound of swords meeting. Artemis turned to Athena and looked at her. She looked worried. " What happened Thee? Are you all right"? she asked, speaking in a very soft voice. Athena looked at her. " Yes, I'm all right. They didn't hurt me. And besides, I can look after myself. You know that". Artemis nodded. " I know that, but I just-" " I know why you asked" Athena interrupted.

Percy frowned. " You do? Why did she ask"? Athena managed a small smile. Artemis just chuckled and shook her head. " Perseus, you can be truly embecilic. Do you really not comprehend. It's really intelligible" Athena said. Percy frowned again. " I didn't even understand what you just said". Artemis laughed and walked towards him. She gave him a kiss. " She means it's easy to understand why I asked her if she was all right. Although, since you're a boy it probably isn't to you". Percy sighed. " You know, that I'm a boy doesn't mean I'm stupid" he said, while putting her arms around her. Artemis sighed and looked at him. She smiled. " I don't think you're stupid. You can act really stupid, but you are smart. Well, you can be". Percy chuckled. " Thanks. Coming from you, that's a big compliment". Artemis smiled. " You're welcome".

Percy turned to Athena, who was focused on the two gods fightning. You couldn't see them, but you could hear them. Screaming, swearing. Athena looked really worried. " Lady Athena"? She looked at him, her grey eyes reminding him once again of Annabeth.

There was no sign of the cold logic you normally saw in her eyes. Instead, you saw the worry and shock in her eyes. " Why did Artemis ask"? Athena smiled weakly." if I didn't know better, I would think you are obtuse. But I am aware you aren't". Percy rolled his eyes. " Thankyou. Could you explain now? I would like to understand all of this".

Athena smiled and sat down, motion them to follow her example. Percy sat down, too. Artemis sat down next to him, his arm around her shoulder. As soon as they were sitting, Athena started her story. " Artemis asked if I was all right, because she was timorous I-" "Would you please talk English, so I can actually understand what you are saying"? Percy interrupted. He almost expected Athena would get mad and blast him , but she just smiled. She raised her eyebrow at him. " I am talking English". Percy sighed. " Yes, but you are using words only wisdom goddesses would understand". Artemis smiled. " I understood it". Percy smiled at her. " That just means you have spent too much time around her" he teased.

Athena frowned. PErcy turned to her. " I'm kidding. I think it's great you two are friends. Sorry if I insulted you. I-" " You didn't" Athena interrupted. Percy smiled. " Great. Well, since I didn't spent that much time around you, could you please use normal words"? Athena eyes were , again, cold and calculating. " These are normal words. That you have less brain capacity than other people, doesn't mean these words aren't normal".

Percy frowned. He had thought he and Athena were starting to come along. After all, Artemis had mentioned she had been positive about him. Appearently, I'm wrong. She is as annoying as ever Percy thought. We probably- That was when he noticed the misschievious glint in her eyes. " You were teasing me!" he exclaimed, suprised she would do such thing. Athena shrugged. " I wanted to discover if you would notice. Which you did, all though it took you some time" .

Percy was about to reply when Artemis cut in. " All right Thee, stop the distraction already. I want to know what happened". Percy was confused. He looked at Artemis. " Distraction? What do you mean"? Artemis rolled her eyes. " She switched to another subject, so she didn't have to talk about -" "YOU ARE DEAD BROTHER" they heard Zeus scream. " SHUT UP, YOU USELESS SPAWN"! Poseidon screamed back. They hear something shatter and a lot of cursing. Artemis listened to the sound for a while, before she finished her sentence. " The reason those two are fightning" she ended, sighing.

She looked at Athena, who was listening to the sound of fightning. " Ok Thee, tell us. We need to know what happened, so we can help you. Besides, I'm your friend. I have always told you everything, trusted you. You trust me too, right"? Artemis asked, oviously worried about her friend.

Athena bit her lip. Percy saw there were swollen, probably because of what Poseidon and she had been doing before Zeus caught them. He shivered slightly, not wanting to think about it. Artemis felt him shiver and sent him a sympathetic look.

Athena didn't notice anything, she was deep in thought. " If you want to, you can leave" Artemis whispered. Percy shook his head. " Of course not. I want to know too. I just don't need to know a lot of details". Artemis snickered softly. " Me neither, if I'm honest. But I don't think we will hear that kind of details; she will probably be a little ashamed of what happened".

Percy smiled. He took another look at Athena, for the first time since all this had happened, really looking at her. He noticed her hair was really messy and her cheeks flushed. Her lips were swolled and red. And when Percy looked at her neck, he saw something that looked like a hickey. When Athena caught him looking, she blushed and covered her neck with her blouse. Percy saw the first buttons of her blouse were open, revealing some skin. He raised his eyebrows. " Where are you looking at"? Athena snapped, her face really red. She tried to remain cool and distant, but Percy saw she was uncomfortable.

He smiled at her. " At your disheveled appearence" he said, looking at Artemis again, who was frowning. " Where did you imbibe those words"? Athena asked, sending him a look filled with curiousity.

percy shot her a confused look. " Imbibe"? "Absorb. Drink in. Where did you learn those words"? she explained. " Why on earth would you say imbibe? It's just weird"! Percy said, frowning. Athena rolled her eyes. " It's a better way of saying it". " No, it isn't. It's a complicated way of saying it. Why would you make things so hard to understand? Serious, no one would understand that". Athena looked annoyed. " Some people, smart people, would understand. And simple is not always better. If you simplify everything, you-" Artemis interruped her."Athena. Please just tell us what happened, all right? You can tell us later why you would use imbibe instead of absorb, all right" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Still don't understand why you would say I absorb information" Percy muterred. Artemis shot him an angry look. " Oh shut up, will you? I'm sure Athena has a lot of good reasons. And I'm mad at you". "Why"? Percy asked, looking really confused. Artemis turned to him. " Because you were , how do you teenagers call it... Checking her out"! Percy chuckled. " You are a teenager as well, you know that , right? And I wasn't ' checking her out'. I was, like I already said, looking at her disheveled appearence. Loyalty is my flaw, remember"?. Artemis sighed and relaxed. She looked really relieved.

Artemis smiled at him and gave him a fast kiss. " I remember. I suppose I was a little jealous, Mr. Loyal". Percy snickered. " That's actually a good nickname". Artemis looked suprised. " You really think so? Because I-" "Can the two turtle doves already stop? We have more important matters to discuss" Athena interrupted, clearly annoyed.

Artemis smiled. " Sure Thee. We will have enought time later. When we are alone". Percy's face brightened. " So I didn't screw up? We will go on another date"? Artemis snickered." No, you didn't ' screw up'. And of course we will go on another date, you're my boyfriend after all".

Athena raised her hands. "Wait a minute! Boyfriend? Arty, why didn't you tell me"? Artemis snickered. " Because you were a little.. busy when I tried too"? "Busy"? Athena frowned. Artemis bit her laugh, her eyes sparkling. " Yeah. We were close and heard you and Poseidon", sending Athena a knowing look.

Athena eyes widened when she understood what Artemis meant. Her eyes were cold and calculating and she seemedrelaxed, but Percy saw she was blushing and rubbing her hands. " I have no clue what you are interpretating" she said, her voice smooth and cool. Artemis rolled her eyes. " Oh please Thee, don't lie. I don't know exactly what you and Poseidon were doing, and I have absolutely no desire to know exactly, but I do know you two were, well, what do you call it. Making out" Artemis said. She locked eyes with Athena, who was still blushing while trying to act innocent.

Athena smiled, a little fake, confident smile. " So you, one of my best friends, ispostulating I, a maiden goddess, vowed to be a virgin forever, was kissing my enemy"? Athena raised her eyebrows, her expression proud and arrogant. " That wouldn't be really logical, would it"? Artemis shrugged. " Love, or if you want to call it different, lust is illogical. No one can explain everything. Not even you". Athena smiled. " Actually, I can. You have the illusion that I like Poseidon. Which I absolutely don't". Artemis snickered. " You like him enough to contemplate losing your virginity". " Contemplate? You really did spent too much time with her" Percy muttured. Artemis rolled her eyes and gave him an annoyed look. He closed his mouth and raised his hands. " I didn't say anything" he whispered.

Now, Athena was really blushing. But she kept her face cold and annoyed. " Don't be ridiculous! I would never do something like that. Especially with that pig, Poseidon"."Hey! My father is not a pig" Percy protested. Athena turned to him, her eyes full of anger. " You will be if you don't shut up" she hissed. Percy raised his hands. " Calm down, I'm just trying to make something clear, I-" " Well, I don't care. I-" Athena started. Artemis rolled her eyes again. "Thee, stop threatening my boyfriend already. And be honest. You were ' making out' with Poseidon. And you did consider losing your virginity. Just be honest, I'm your friend".

Athena's expression softened and she sighed. She put her arms around her legs, hugging herself. " All right, maybe I was. And maybe I have. But it's impossible"! Artemis got up and sat next to her. She rubbed her shoulders. " Calm down. I'm not saying you should lose your virginity immediately. Just go on a date with Poseidon, to see if you actually like him. Maybe, there was something else than hate. I don't know a lot about love, but Aphrodite always says hate is really close to love". Athena smiled. "Yes, please don't lose your virginity. I already have a trauma, I don't need another one" Percy said, shivering.

Artemis laughed while Athena smiled. " What exactly do you mean, Perseus Jackson. What trauma"? Percy flashed her an evil smile. " The trauma I got from listening to the sounds you and my father made while you were in that bedroom. It wasn't hard to guess what was going on". Athena blushed even deeper. " Well, I guess I got carried away. And you will pay for your boldness Percy Jackson". Percy stiffened. " How exactly? Are you going to blast me or throw me into Tartarus"? Athena smiled, a very evil smile. Whatver her plan was, Percy was sure he wouldn't like it. " No. I'm going to have a talk with Artemis. And I will have to tell your mother what exactly her son has been doing. I think she will have the talk with you" she said, exactly knowing how horrible that would be for him.

Percy froze; imagening the torture of having to talk with his mother about his relationship and all. " But Artemis is an eternal virgin, so I don't have to talk about that, right"? he said, pleading. " Aren't you interested in something like that with me, Mr. Loyal? Would you rather have someone else, someone experienced"? Artemis said, her voice cold and mad. Percy shook his head, scared. " Of course not! To be honest, I think about it a lot. I like you clothes, but I would like you without maybe even more" he blurted, really nervous. " So you're only interested in getting me naked"? Artemis asked, getting up and walking towards him. Percy shook his head. " Of c-c-ourse not! I-I meant, I mean-" he stammered.

Too late, he noticed Athena was snickering. He groaned. " You were teasing me, weren't you"? Artemis nodded, laughing. " Yes, I was. I can't believe you bought that!". Percy got up. " Well, you are a very convincing actress, so yes I did". Artemis was still laughing, so was Athena. She didn't see Percy coming closer and closer. She let out a suprised scream when he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her towards him.

He kissed her as passionate as possible. Artemis moaned and kissed him back, dropping her bow. Her tongue played with his while her hands were in his hair. Percy placed his hands on her but and pulled her closer. He kept kissing her, his tongue playing with hers. He heard her moan softly and slid his hand underneath her shirt, working his way up. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he heard Athena gasp and say something, but all he could think about was he wanted more. He almost reached Artemis' bra when he heard someone scream in rage.

The next moment, he was pulled back and thrown against the wall. Artemis screamed and ran towards him. His eyes closed for a moment, he was thrown with a lot of force against the wall, but he could open his eyes after a few minutes.

Zeus was standing before him, looking enraged. He had some cuts and bruises and blood was dripping on the floor. He didn't seem to notice his wounds; his eyes were set on Percy. Shit Percy thought. That is not good. Percy got up, really slowly, and raised his hands. " I can explain, just let me-" " I DON'T NEED AN EXPLANATION. I SAW WHAT HAPPENED! YOU WERE KISSING MY DAUGHTER, JUST LIKE YOUR ANNOYING AND ABUSING DAD. I WON'T ALLOW THIS, PERCY JACKSON! FACE YOUR DOOM" Zeus screamed, his body shimmering and his eyes glowing.

Dramatic much Percy thought. He was really scared, but tried to reason with Zeus. He wanted to say something, but Zeus sent him flying through the room again. He could hear Artemis scream his name while she ran towards him.

She stepped in front of him while Zeus walked towards him. " No father! Percy didn't do anything, leave him alone"! she said, meeting Zeus' eyes. Zeus growled. " He did do something! And the punishment is death. Very slowly and painfully" he said, not screaming anymore but still really mad.

Artemis shook her head. " He really didn't do anything. He is a brave, honorable man and will never do anything to hurt me. I love him, father and want to be with him. Please, let us be happy together". " You two have no future together and he doesn;t deserve you" Zeus growled and pushed her aside.

He had his master bolt in his hand and raised it, ready to kill Percy. Percy couldn't get up, but tried anyway. " Artemis. Go! You don't need to see this" he managed to say. Artemis shook her head and stepped in front of him. "No. I want allow you to kill the man I love, father" she said, clenching her fists. She didn't want to leave him, so much was sure.

Zeus just pushed her aside and wanted to use his master bolt, when the earth shaked and something jumped at him. " LEAVE MY SON ALONE, ZEUS. THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME. AND YOU HAVE HEARD ARTEMIS, SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM.". Poseidon screamed, who had jumped at Zeus, getting him away from Percy.

He hold Zeus in the air, his hand hands around his throat. " Forget it! You and your son aren't good enough for my daughter" he groaned. "No father, that isn't true. They are. Just give them a chance, you will find out yourself" a soft voice said. It was Athena, walking towards her father and Poseidon. " Please father, think about it. I appreciate you want to protect me and my sister, but we are gwon women and need to make our own choices". Zeus calmed a little when he heard her calm, soothing voice.

Percy saw him hesitate. Poseidon released him from his grip and smiled at Athena , his smile and eyes warm. Athena blushed and smiled back. " I don't know, daughter. Are you sure"? Zeus said, rubbing his neck. Athena nodded. " Yes, I am. Just give them a chance, please" she said, her eyes locked with her father's.

Zeus sighed and look at Poseidon. " Fine, I will. But they better not hurt you. And I need to see you all, including Perseus, in the meeting room. We have some things to discuss". Athena nodded. Zeus looked one more time at Poseidon. " Be careful, brother. Don't even think about breaking her heart". After that, Zeus disappeared.

Poseidon rolled his eyes. " Drama queen" he muttered. Athena smiled and ran towards him, huggin him. " I'm glad you're all right". Poseidon out his arms aorund her and smiled. " Of course I am. Thanks for the help".

While Poseidon and Athena were staring into each other's eyes, Artemis ran towards Percy and helped him up. " Percy, are you all right"? Percy nodded, with a pained expression. " I am. Maybe some bruises, that's all". Artemis smiled and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him. " I'm so glad you are.." Artemis whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.6K 21
Pertemis... Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite. He meets a beautiful goddess in the Olypian meeting and becomes an Olympian. After 5...
743K 22.7K 88
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING "We reached for each other, and I thought of how many nights I had lain awake loving him in silence." -Madeline Miller Book 1...
885 15 24
Title: "Moonlit Destiny: The Love Story of Percy and Artemis" Description: In the mystical realm where gods and mortals intertwine, a tale of love an...
94.1K 1.3K 21
Percy didn't even know what he 'supposedly ' did. All he knew now was pain, indescribable pain. He had been disowned by Poseidon, and now water hates...