Germophobe - Bakugou Katsuki

By april-pie

A germophobe wants to become a pro hero, harder than it sounds. With a quirk that makes him flexible and elas... More

season 1
chapter 1

intro

30 0 0
By april-pie

"Please don't touch me."

For his entire life, Kiyoomi Sakusa had been what his parents called, 'a clean freak.' He doesn't like being touched, he carries hand sanitizer everywhere, he is always wearing a mask, and he will only be in clean spaces. But in Junior High something happens, an accident, and even though Kiyoomi Sakusa doesn't like being touched- his feet move on his own to help save a kindergarten class full of snotty nosed kids.

A/N:

okay im really excited for this book because it's been in the back of my brain for a while. i got the character from haikyuu and i thought it would be a really interesting concept to write. so here we are! i love omi omi with all my heart so i will try to do him justice in this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...