my story

By Vanessa645999

This is my family's and my story.It is full of love , adventure,comedy, drama and a little sadness ... More

my story
wanting a little sister
meeting vahé and Natalie
what happened at prom
forgiving ?
wanting a little brother and forgiving
the happily ever after?

telling vahé something about myself

6 2 1
By Vanessa645999

Hi guys anyways let's continue the story .

when vahé is home.
Lory :so what happened that u called me here?

Vahé:well I called u here because I want to talk to you about your sister.

Lory *angry*:what about her.

Vahé:hey hey calm down .

Lory:why?*looks at him*

Vahé*thinks *good thing she calmed down if she didn't calm down it's like she has been so much in trouble and she keeps her feelings inside of her.*fakes that he's  sad*

Lory:vah why are u sad?

Vahé:because  this is the first time that you seem so so angry.

Lory:*laughing*Im all the time angry *stops laughing and thinks*shit he will know that I am deppresed and mom ,dad don't do want I want they all do want Maria want never me .

Vahé:*looks at her*but u never was angry

Lory :wh-what d-do u-u m-me-mea-mean.

Vahé:lor u never stuttering because of nothing .

Lory :ugh fine if I tell u the problem will u leave me alone and never tell anything to anyone okay.

Vahé:okay start saying what do u have .

Lory : well I-

Vahé:u??

Lory:Let me talk stupid.

Vahé :oh sorry

Lory :it's okay if u let me talk.
Vahé:...
Lory :good now let me talk ,so I hate my sister becau-

Vahé:WAIT WHAT

Lory :bish I said LET ME TALK.

Vahé:fine my mouth is closed.

Lory :good anyway I will continue what I was telling u ,so I hate my sister because when I asked mom and dad to help me with for a project they say that I am old enough to do everything alone and I got 0 they say I am not good enough but when my sister ask them and she get a 0 they say oh sweetheart u can do next time better this is why I hate my sister.

Vahé:is that all the problem .

Lory:yeah?*thinks *shit if he thinks that I am hiding something then my secret will reveal.

Vahé:what about if u forgive ur sister ?

Lory:what forgive ?

Vahé:yeah.

Lory :fine I will say sorry and forgive her when it's the right time .

Vahé:*thinks*at least she's forgiving mar one day .

Lory :see u tomorrow at 4pm bye .

Vahé:bye see u tomorrow.

I Go home .

Hey guys sorry I posted to late and I hope u forgive tomorrow I will write chapter 6 okay bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.8K 197 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...