Segundo

By Moonaline

Their job is to watch over those who will die and bring them back for retirement. It's painful, it's grieving... More

Planet of the Segundo
Sworn To Secrecy
Revealing The Secret
Consequences
Words And Thoughts
Tattletale!
Finale

Wrath of PADU

19 0 0
By Moonaline

Welp, you guys haven't asked yet, but Ezra as a Jedi and Ezra as an agent has more than a few differences. This chapter will prove that he's been holding out on his enemies. His wrath shall by feared! XD

Warning: Blood, gore. Death.

Also, yay! Almost done!

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

"Karabast." Zeb hissed as he watched the Star Destroyer hovering over Segundo.

He got out of the Crater as fast as he can then he ran to the town. He was met by many of the clones and the Jedi, who all were worried at the sight of the Imperial ship.

He shook his head and held out his wrist to communicate with his husband. "Ezra, everyone's a step to panicking,"

["Evacuate them out to the Luna and the Crater, just in case,"]

"Alright," Zeb nodded then he turned back to the crowd. "Everyone, follow me! Evacuation 273! Evacuation 273! Don't panic! Stay calm and follow me!"

The crowd seemed to listen to him and immediately grabbed the things they needed before following the Lasat out of the town. Zeb looked back to make sure no one was getting lost while sparing the sky a glance to make sure no Imperial cruiser and/or shuttle comes down to the planet.

And with hope that Ezra had a plan to get rid of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" Mace roared out as he Force-pushed Shitsu out of the door. "Your agency brings us back to life only for you to KILL US OFF AGAIN?!"

"I don't CARE about your pathetic lives!" Shitsu bellowed. "I never did! I only allowed this sympathetic project for these three," He pointed to Gia, Boleena and Ezra. "because they were bearable when they were children!"

"Excuse me?!" Gia snarled and stomped towards the inhuman but was held back by her wife. "What do you mean 'were'?!"

"Gia, let me handle this," Boleena assured her.

"No, Bo." Ezra's voice was lazed with darkness as he turned towards them, his hand glowing purple while his eyes had a hint of red. "I will handle this."

Kanan and Rex exchanged concerned glances but stepped back with Boleena and Gia. They all watched as the teen approached the inhuman, eyes glowing full red now as his hand turned into a purple crystal.

Shitsu's eyes widened but the confident smirk on his face said otherwise as he took out another dagger. "Give me your best shot, you Loth-rat!"

Ezra didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed the inhuman by the collar and faced the crystal's blade on his cheek then he pulled away.

"Anata no owari, Shitsu."

Shitsu's expression grew horrified at this and was unable to scream as the crystal met and pierced through his chest, creating a bloody mess. His expression was left mid-scream as the blade was deepened, and when it was pulled away, Ezra was holding an organ, with a streak of blood dripping down from his crystal hand.

"Oh my Force..." Kanan felt like vomiting as he watched the blood fall on the street and on the grass.

"Oh Ashla, is that... his heart?" Gia asked with a chuckle. "Didn't even know he had one,"

"No resurrections this time," Boleena snickered.

"Up to the PADU Council," Ezra sighed, his eyes and hand returning back to normal as he dropped the organ to the floor. "And I'm not up for more duties from PADU,"

"Gonna clean up, kid?" Rex raised an eyebrow at the teen.

Ezra was about to respond when there was a sound of ships entering the planet's surface. They all looked up and gasped..

"The Empire's trying to invade Segundo!" Cody cried out.

"We need to defend Segundo!" Grey added.

"All of you, head to the Luna and make sure the other citizens are okay," Ezra told them. "And help any that were leftover,"

"What about you?" Kanan asked, ignoring the bloody body on the floor.

"WE are gonna put a shield around Segundo," Gia grinned, the hexagon on her chest glowing marigold as she turned to the other two. "Ready?"

"More than ever," Boleena nodded, the diamond on her chest glowing icy blue.

"Definitely," Ezra smirked, the triangle on his chest glowing purple. "And I've got a plan that will get rid of the Empire from Segundo. Forever."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Zeb!"

"Kanan? Rex?" Zeb turned to find his friends and more clones and Jedi running towards him and the Luna. "Where's Ezra?!"

"He, Gia and Boleena have a plan to protect Segundo from the Empire," Kanan replied then he looked around. "Is this everyone?"

"From the town. I'm not sure if we have enough time to get everyone from the far-off cities," Zeb looked distraught.

"AAAH!" There was a sudden scream, and they all turned to see Cal and Cody panicking in Rex's arms. "TIE FIGHTERS!"

"What?" the old clone looked up with a horrified expression. "Oh, son of a— TAKE COVER!"

Everyone ran and ducked under the Luna and the Phantom as the Tie Fighters began to shoot. Rex held the twins close, as did Kanan. The rest of the clones went in front to protect their Jedi and their fellow brothers.

Zeb stepped forward and narrowed his eyes at the sky. "Where are they...?"

"We need to take off soon!" Echo called out.

"But only the Lieutenant knows how to fly his ship!" Tup opposed.

"Just hang on, everyone!" Zeb reassured them. "We need to have faith on the General, the Commander and the Lieutenant!"

"Speaking of them, LOOK!" Cody pointed up to see three creatures glowing at the sky and from a distance. "There they are!"

Indeed, it was Boleena, Gia and Ezra floating up from the distance. Gia was glowing bright gold, Boleena an icy blue and Ezra a vibrant purple as they signed three shapes into the air; a hexagon, a triangle and a diamond. They pushed the shapes into Segundo's atmosphere, and each broke off into three powerful force fields, surrounding the planet in a protective blanket while destroying any Tie Fighter hovering over the sky.

"YES!" Rex cheered. "Take that, you Imperial Scum!"

"Job's not over yet," Zeb shook his head.

"That's right," Kanan nodded. "We still need to get rid of the Star Destroyer,"

["Leave that to us,"] Ezra's voice echoed through Zeb's watch. "Just take cover for any debris that comes your way,"

"Roger that," Zeb gave a nod. "You heard the Lieutenant, everyone! Prepare to take cover!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sir, all Tie Fighter pilots are not responding," an officer spoke.

"Prepare the shuttles," the admiral told them. "We must hit the surface and—"

"SIR, LOOK OUT!" The admiral looked up and gasped to see three glowing beings approaching the Star Destroyer.

"What in— GAH!" He screamed as the beings entered the ship through the window. "Who... Who are you?! WHAT are you?!"

"The Guardians of Segundo." the blue being snarled. "The planet that you are trying to invade."

The admiral took out his blaster and aimed it at them while the other officers ran out of the bridge. "S-Surrender! In... In the name of the Emperor!"

"HA!" The golden one laughed maniacally, eyes white and insane. "Your little threats are child's play, truly!" She swatted her hand, burning the blaster into ashes. "You Imperials are so pathetic!"

"P-Please!" The admiral was on his knees, trembling and crying like child. "Don't... Don't hurt me! Please!"

"Mercy is NOT in our name." the purple one spat out as he lifted a small hilt-shaped bomb from out of nowhere and pressed a button. "The Empire will NEVER touch Segundo or its inhabitants. Ever."

With that, he dropped the bomb, and the whole Star Destroyer exploded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOOM!

"AAAH!" Cal and Code screamed as an explosion came from above.

Rex and Kanan held them close and closed their eyes as the force field disappeared, allowing lots of debris to come crashing down. The rain of broken parts grew intense, but after a couple of minutes, it died down into silence.

Zeb was the first to poke his head it to make sure the scene was clear. His eyes looked up at the now-clear sky, causing him to sigh in relief before turning back to the group.

"The Empire has been destroyed!"

"HOORAY!" the crowd cheered, arms and fists raising up in the air in celebration.

Rex was one of them, hugging his son's and his husband happily. The twins laughed, as did Kanan.

Segundo was safe. Safe from the Empire's hands. Safe from anyone and everyone.

"But where are the General, the Commander and the Lieutenant?" One clone trooper suddenly asked.

The crowd grew silent. Kanan and Rex tensed while Zeb's eyes widened in realization before looking up and narrowing his eyes at the sky to search for his husband.

The Lasat soon spotted a figure falling from afar.

"EZRA!"

He ran to where his husband was bound to fall, eager to catch the teen before he hit the ground.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"EZRA!"

Said teen groaned as he felt his body dropping from space itself. He forced his eyes open to stare up at the clear blue sky as he descended into the ground, little by little at top speed. He wanted to move, to teleport to the ground before he hit the ground.

If only his body coordinated with him.

Just as he was expecting his body to crumble into the floor, two strong furry arms grabbed onto him and pulled him down onto the ground in a protective embrace. He let out a gasp, eyes popping open as he looked up for his sapphire blue eyes met peridot green ones.

"Z-Zeb...?"

"You alright, Ez?" Zeb asked, hand stroking his husband's midnight blue hair.

"I..." Ezra grinned and pecked his husband's cheek. "I'm so glad that you're there to catch me, Zebby,"

"I'm glad that you're alright, my precious sapphire," Zeb smiled and carried the other back to the other ships.

Ezra nuzzled against his lover's fur. They were halfway to the ships when he felt the kids twist and turn in his stomach. He let out a gasp, feeling something wet travel down his legs.

"Ah!" he hissed, a hand going to his stomach, which was losing it's illusion and revealing his swelling abdomen.

"What's wrong?!" Zeb came to a stop and stared down at his spouse. "Is it the kids?!"

"YES!" Ezra whimpered. "I... I think I'm in labor!"

"WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 27
Sequel to Dark Truth. Kanan Jarrus, Ezra killed him in front of his very eyes. He was certain his Master was dead, gone, one with the force. But ever...
144 7 4
17 years since the Ghost Crew left the Rebellion. No one but the Empire has heard from them until Ashoka lets out a distress signal, and the nearest...
Fears By Brianna

Fanfiction

31 1 1
Just a one shot of star wars rebels Lyra's style.
20.5K 584 18
"We're clones - we're meant to be expendable." {I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS}