Leonessa

By JellyFishy2309

Leonessa has been through some things, but who hasn't? She has enough independence to not have to rely on any... More

🐙HI THERE🐙
✨AESTHETICS✨
Hi, I'm Leonessa
Well shit
Say wut
Could you repeat that
What a coincidence
You're really tall
Like chill bro
Get over it
Watcha doin'
That gun
You don't get it
A birthday gone wrong
Where is she
The desert
Chicken or Beef
Is that a....bird
That makes more sense
A Perfectionist
Ghostface
Tarzan war cry
The Fashion Show
Duck nuggets
Full course meals
Shitting ice cubes
How you doin'?
❇️🔸 Nightmares 🔸❇️
✳️🔹Memories🔹✳️
💥✨Sion's POV✨💥
⚜️The Phoenix Has Risen⚜️

They're dead

24.3K 626 495
By JellyFishy2309

Have you ever had that gut feeling where you feel like something bad will happen.

It gets so strong that it eventually makes you feel sick to your stomach.

Well I have been feeling it lately and no matter how much I try to distract myself from it, it just gets stronger as the days pass by.

It was about 6:30 in the evening and I was sitting by the kitchen island scrolling through my phone when the front door bursts open once again.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS MY NIECE?" Screeches a female voice.

I slightly run to the living room to see a tall, petite woman with dark brown hair in a bob and brown eyes.

She sees me and runs towards me. She brings me into a suffocating hug before I could react.

After a moment she releases me and cups my face between her hands.

"You look just like her." She says with a teary smile.

Um, whatever you say crazy lady.

I think she noticed my confused expression because she quickly took her hands away from my face and laughed.

"Silly me, sorry for pouncing on you dear. My name's Evangeline and I'm your aunt, your father's sister to be precise." She says with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you aunt Evangeline." I say politely and she nods.

"Well it seems like you guys haven't had dinner yet so let's go eat together." She says a little bit too excitedly and heads toward the kitchen with Dominic in tow.

"Holy crap, she's so annoying." Hayden whispers and Flynn nods in agreement.

I slap his arm. "Don't be rude you guys she's just excited." I say and they both roll their eyes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So Leonessa, where were you when you were gone? Were you at an orphanage or did someone take you in?" Asked aunt Evangeline as she took a bite of her food.

I froze at the question before vaguely answering. "I was in an orphanage in New York and got adopted after a few years but then things...happened and I decided to run away and look after myself."

"Oh and what happened to the family that adopted you?" She asked bluntly.

Before I could come up with an answer a snicker was heard by none other than Blake.

"They probably sent her back after the first week." He chuckled whilst shaking his head as if it was the most amusing thing in the world.

Everyone stared at him as he continued laughing at his so called joke.

My hands started to shake in anger or sadness, I didn't know. I abruptly stood up and I guess I did it a little too hard since my chair fell backwards but I didn't care.

"I-it was nice meeting you aunt Evangeline but I think I'm gonna just...go to bed." I say as I practically ran towards my room.

When I got to my room I started pacing. Memories and thoughts started to swarm my mind.

I wanted them gone.

And then I suddenly remembered that they have a personal gym.

Rich people.

I once again ran out my room and headed to the gym. I heard the front door open and close which meant aunt Evangeline had left.

I walked into the gym and locked the door behind me. I really didn't need anyone to see my meltdown right now.

I shouldn't have been so surprised when I saw their gym but this is seriously too much.

As I look around the room I spot two things that caught my eye.

Wireless Beats with a deep purple colour by the treadmills and a punching bag. Exactly what I needed.

I connected the headphones to my phone and stood in front of the bag.

I brought my fists up in front of my face as the music blasted in my ears and yet it couldn't stop the memories flitting through my mind. It couldn't drown poor 'ol Leonessa's naivity and patheticness.

I threw the first punch.

"Hi there Leonessa." A man in his late thirties softly said as he kneeled down in front of me.

"Hello." I reply shyly from behind Mrs. Green's leg.

He chuckles. "Do you want to come with me and my family? I would absolutely love it if you would." He asked his smile bright.

"Really?" I asked as exitement bubbled within me. I looked over to see a woman slightly younger than the man and a teenage boy who both smiled at me.

Someone finally wanted me.

"Of course." He says in conformation as he holds his hand out for me to take, his smile blinding.

That's probably why I couldn't see the selfishness and insanity deep within his eyes.

And 6 year old me took his outstretched hand without hesitation. Oblivious to fact that I had taken the hand of the devil himself.

The second punch made the bag move backwards and the third and fourth came not a second later. I felt all the anger and frustration slipping away bit by bit but not entirely.

"Hey what's wrong Ness?" He asks as he takes my face covered with tears in his hands.

"S-some girls a-at my school said that I am still a stupid orphan and that you just took me in because y-you pitied me." I say as I try to swallow my tears.

He gave me a sad smile of understanding and started wiping away the teard on my face with his thumbs.

"Well I think you should just ignore those rude girls because you and I both know that you're apart of our family now, you're my family Leonessa because you are and always will be my little sister." He says as he looks into my eyes.

"Thanks Phoenix." I say as I smile up to him.

"Always Nessa."

I don't pay much attention to the burning behind my eyes or the metallic taste in my mouth from biting my tongue a little too hard.

The skin on my knuckles starts to tear and bruises began to appear since I didn't wrap them like any other sane boxer would. I acknowledge the pain but I choose to ignore it, just like I always do with all my other problems.

Like they say, ignorance is bliss.

"I love you Leonessa." He said looking down at me from our hug.

It was all I ever dreamed of. To be loved and cared for by someone.

What a stupid dream.

I giggled and buried my small head into his chest.

"I love you too...dad."

No one cared.

He didn't care about me, he was never proud of me, that bitch only cared about himself and I was too absorbed in my own little bubble of bliss to see that.

No one was proud when I achieved so much in my life.

I was alone.

Vinny might have been there but he could never understand what I felt. His family accepted him, loved him. And he went back to them every holiday probably to boast about everything he had accomplished in his life.

And me?

I didn't have a family to go back to, just one big ass apartment that made it all the more sad and pathetic.

I just wanted someone to want me.

I just wanted to be loved.

But I guess that was too much to ask.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was already pitch black outside when I came back to reality.

I was out of breath on the floor with sweat dripping down my face and arms.

My knuckles didn't look any better.

I stood up and placed the headphones where I found them.

I decided to go to the kitchen to see if I could find anything for my hands.

I took a quick glance at my phone to see that it's 2am. Wonderful.

When I got to the kitchen I started my search by looking through the endless amount of cupboards.

I was about to open the 20th cupboard when someone stopped me.

"Looking for something?" A cold voice said.

"Suger honey iced tea!" I yelled as I whirled around. Um, deja vu much.

Before I could see who it was, they suddenly switched on the lights which almost burned my eyeballs. Geez warn a girl next time.

When I opened my eyes I was met with icy blues just like mine.

Dominic.

We stared at each other for a while until he shifted his gaze to my hands.

Uh oh, busted.

He slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he took large strides towards me.

He was in front of me before I could even move and quickly but gently took both my hands in his. Yeah, go right ahead, why don't ya.

"What happened?" he asked sternly.

I sighed knowing I won't get out of this one. "I forgot to wrap my hands." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear as my eyes traced one of his tattoos that ran across his shoulder in an attempt to avoid his eyes.

This is actually my first time seeing Dominic in something other than his suit. Let me just make it known that he has a lot of tattoos on his chest and arms, that shit must've hurt.

He released my hands after a while and without warning placed his hands under my arms and lifted me onto the counter.

Um excuse me but I don't like being manhandled.

I stared at his back with my mouth slightly open as he opened a bottom cupboard and took out a first aid kit.

He placed it next to me and took out all the necassary items.

He stood in front of me and started dabbing alcohol on my knuckles with a cottonball.

We were ingulfed into a comfortable silence as I just stared at our hands.

"They're dead, you know." I suddenly say.

He froze for a second before continuing with my other hand.

"Who?" He asked, as if he didn't already know but I'll humour him.

"My adoptive family." I say as I give him a small, sad smile before looking back down at our hands.

When Dominic finished, he packed all the things away as I looked at my bandaged hand, impressed. He must've done this a lot before.

When he was done he once again stood in front of me but this time he looked at me with soft eyes.

He cupped my face with both of his hands before softly saying,"I'm sure they loved you very much."

I almost scoffed at that statement but fought against it.

There was only one person who truly loved me and he's not here anymore.

But I appreciated Domonic for trying to make me feel better so I did something that surprised us both.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug which caused him to stiffen but after a second he relaxed and returned the hug.

"Thank you Nicky." I whispered before jumping off the counter and walking towards my room.

But with each step, each second that goes by, that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach kept growing stronger and stronger.

🎭Unknown🎭

Somewhere in an unknown location was a person sitting in a room full of their most trusted men.

The person was lazily sipping a glass of brandy as they examined everyone in the room.

"Why did you call us here boss?" One of the men asked curiously.

The person put the now empty glass down on the table before looking up at their men again.

"I called you all here to let you know that we will be proceeding with our plan soon, very, very soon." They said as a menacing laugh escaped their lips.

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙

Heh sorry for the wait, I was very lazy😅

AND OH MY GOOSE THANK YOU FOR 2,1K VIEWS!!!🦆🦆🤩🤩

✨Your zodiac sign✨
I'm a Libra♎

Cheers🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

47.1K 1.5K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
2M 59.8K 33
Lana has been living in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. It's been a rough life for her. Especially with her fear of men. She didn't hav...
Find me By Sophia Aria

General Fiction

394K 13.4K 65
Aria is a 17-year-old girl who lives with her mom and dad. Her life was never easy. She always had to follow the strict rules, and if she didn't, her...
563K 18.9K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...