Falling

By soleoyal

rosé x sehun More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

124 11 0
By soleoyal

Chaeyoung

"T-that.."

They raised their brows at me as they waited for me to speak. I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"He kissed me, yes, but it was only on the cheek. Okay?"

"Hmm.." Lisa smirked. "Why do I feel like you're disappointed?" A scowl etched on my face before deciding to ignore her.

"And I don't know why he did that." I added.

"He did that because he likes you, of course!" Lisa giggled.

"He doesn't like me, okay?"

"Why would he kiss you on the cheek, then?" Jennie asked and I was lost for words. She raised a brow at me. "See?"

My heart suddenly started to beat abnormally.

"Does.. he r-really like me?" I stuttered.

"Do you like him, Chaeyoung?" I was taken aback when I heard what Jisoo said. I looked at her, speechless. A mix of concern and seriousness can be seen on her face.

"Unnie, I.."

"Be honest with us. Okay?" I bit my lip. I can feel my heart beating so fast.

"I-I had a crush on him when I was in sixth grade.." after telling that, an exaggerated gasp escaped Lisa's mouth while the two were just silent.

"And you didn't tell me!"

"And we just learned about it now?" Jennie asked. I sighed, feeling a bit guilty.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you guys about it since it was just a mere crush." I told them, looking down and playing with my fingers.

"But we told you about our crushes!" Lisa complained.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Well.. how about now?" Jisoo calmly asked. "Do you have feelings for him?"

I got stunned. Do I have feelings for him?

"No."

I looked up to them when none of them responded and found them looking at me like they don't believe what I said, making me sigh.

"It's true, okay? And if I ever start liking him, I'd tell you right away." I told them. A smirk curved on Lisa's lips.

"So you think you would like him?" She said, obviously teasing me. Damn it, this girl doesn't really stop teasing me.

"I want you to be careful, Chaeyoung." A frown appeared on my face when I heard what Jisoo said. She's looking at me seriously before a small sigh escaped her lips.

"I don't want you getting hurt."

"Aish, I'm already tired."

Lisa complained as she breathe heavily with both of her hands on her waist. Seconds later, she raised her right hand to call for Mr. Kim, our P.E teacher.

"Sir, can Chaeyoung and I take a break?" She asked that made our classmates look at her.

"Sure! Everyone, take a short break first. We'll play again in ten minutes." Mr. Kim announced.

"Sir! Make it twenty minutes!" Hyejin said and everyone suddenly convinced Mr. Kim.

"Fifteen minutes." He said before turning his back against us. Lisa and I laughed together before making our way to the bleachers where we left our belongings. But my brows furrowed in curiosity when I saw two familiar guys sitting on the first step of the bleachers.

"Oh." Lisa said. "Sehun, Baekhyun, what are you two doing here?" She asked as we neared them. Baekhyun immediately gave us a smile while Sehun stood up, his eyes set on me. I gulped when our eyes met and the side of his lips rose.

"We don't have classes at this time so we decided to walk around, but then Sehun saw Chaeyoung so here we are now." He smiled.

Lisa nodded and glanced at me with a small smirk on her lips. I secretly rolled my eyes.

"I see."

I looked at Sehun and decided to give him a small smile before taking a seat beside my belongings.

"You guys are good at playing volleyball, huh.. Why don't you two join the team?" Baekhyun asked.

Lisa laughed. "We're not that good, Baek."

"No! You guys are good! Right, Sehun?"

"Mmh.." Sehun simply said before taking a seat near me. I consciously looked around and saw some of our classmates looking at our direction.

"Excuse me, guys. I have to use the restroom." Lisa said. I looked at her and was about to tell her that I'm coming with her, but she spoke again. "Just stay here, Chae. I'll be back." She said before walking away, leaving me alone with the two.

"Hey.." Sehun greeted in a low voice.

"Hey," I greeted without looking at him. I reached for my bottled water and removed the bottle cap before drinking.

"You're sweating." I almost choked on my water when he suddenly wiped off the sweat on my forehead using his handkerchief that smelled like his scent. Slowly, I looked at him and found him so focused on my face as he continued on gently wiping the sweat off.

My heart...

After a while, he stopped and looked into my eyes before giving me a small smile. I flushed and quickly looked away from him. I looked around and saw some of my classmates looking at us while whispering to each other. They're obviously talking about us.

"Chaeyoung."

"Y-yes?" I asked while looking down my lap. Why would he do that..

"Do you wanna hang out after class?" I quickly looked at him in surprise. The side of his lips rose and he raised a brow, waiting for my answer. I gulped.

"W-why.."

His brows furrowed for a while before a chuckle escaped his lips. "I just wanna hang out with you." Again. I can feel my heart beating so fast again.

"Uh.. Sure." I answered that made him smile.

"Great." I looked up to him when he suddenly stood up. "See you later." He smirked a bit before walking away. I was left alone with Baekhyun as I watch him walking away with his hands inside his pockets.

"You're going to hang out after class again, huh.." my eyes drifted to Baekhyun when he talked to me.

"Hmm.. The guys said he likes someone from high school." His eyes narrowed a bit as he looks at me. "Could it be you.." my eyes widened in surprise.

"W-what?"

He stared at me for a while before shrugging. "Never mind. Where will you guys hang out?" He asked, smiling.

"I don't know."

"You know what? The rooftop is the best place to hang out. The high school's rooftop, I mean." He said before turning to me with a smile. "Want me to give you some tips?" He asked in a slightly teasing manner.

"Tips?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "Tips on what you should talk about with him and you know.. tips on what to do at your second date." My eyes widened at what he said.

"It's not a date!"

God, why does everyone think that it's a date?

He laughed. "If you say so."

"So.. would you like some tips?" When I just stared at him, he spoke again. "You should get to know each other more until you're completely comfortable with him. Opening up to each other will bring you guys even closer. But if you want to get closer to him literally, you might kiss–"

"Uh, I think that's enough." I said and stood up. "I'll just follow Lisa to the restroom. She's taking too long." I said, awkwardly smiling a bit at him.

"Wait, are you okay?"

"Of course."

"Sure?" He then pointed at my face. "Your face is a bit red."

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"Okay. I'll go now, then. See you."

Hours quickly passed. Both Lisa and I stood up to go out of our room right after Mr. Kim dismissed us.

"Yah, I'm hungry. Let's go buy some snacks at the canteen first." She told me as we go out of our classroom. Before I could even speak, I heard a familiar voice behind.

"Hey, Chaeyoung. Shall we go?"

Lisa quickly turned around and I followed.

"Uh, sorry. Lisa and I–"

"Actually, I can go alone." Lisa cut me off and looked at me with a familiar smirk on her lips. "You guys go and date." She added that made me feel annoyed. A girl student just passed by and I'm pretty sure she heard it!

"Lisa, we-"

"Bye!" I sighed and just watched her walk away.

The hangouts at the rooftop continued the following days. I can say that I got comfortable around him already but I sometimes can't help but to feel awkward and shy whenever people watches us. The girls are teasing me nonstop about it and I think almost everyone thinks that we're dating.

And I was right.

One morning, Lisa and I were on our way to our classroom when I felt everyone's eyes on me. I heard my name being mentioned followed by a name I didn't clearly hear. When we got inside our room, everyone suddenly looked at me. Out of curiosity, I asked Eunha what was happening and she told me that there are rumors about me and Sehun dating. And I was right when I said that the girl who passed by heard what Lisa said that day because she was the one who spread the rumor.

Then they started to believe the rumor when we were often seen together. Some students even saw us when we were hanging out on the rooftop and it also spread like wildfire. The girls and I are often seen with the guys too since everyone got closer with each other, and everyone thinks that we're dating some of them when in fact, we are all just friends.

God, I hate how people's minds work. Can't a group of girls and guys be friends without dating each other?

"I'll just go to the restroom." I told Lisa as soon as we went out of our room.

"Okay. Unnie and I will be waiting for you at the canteen." She said before walking away. I walked to the opposite direction where the nearest restroom is.

When I finished doing the thing, I walked towards the sink and washed my hands. Seconds later, the door opened and from the corner of my eyes, I saw two girls. I ignored them but when I realized that they're standing near me while looking at me, I turned my head.

My forehead creased when I saw the both of them giving me a nasty look. It's like I did something bad to them.. But why? I don't even know them.

"Yes?" I nicely asked them as I turned off the faucet.

"You're a bitch." My lips parted in surprise. What did she just call me?

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You are a flirt! You're flirting with our Sehun!" I got surprised when I heard what the short-haired girl said. I'm a what?

"I'm not flirting with him." I took a step backward when the long-haired girl stepped closer to me while giving me a glare.

"Yes, you are. Everyone sees you two together nowadays, so don't you dare deny it."

What the..

"Yes, I'm hanging out with him, but that doesn't mean I'm flirting with him!" My heart thumped and my eyes widened a bit when I saw her raised her hand. My eyes automatically shut close. I waited for her palm to land on my cheek but it never happened. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar girl holding her by the wrist while giving her a glare.

"Get out both of you or I'll report you to the office." The girl threatened. The short-haired girl held the other girl's arm and pulled her away. Before they could even go out, the long-haired girl turned to me and shouted.

"We're not done yet, Park Chaeyoung!"

My eyes widened a bit in confusion. How did she know my name?

"Are you okay?" My eyes drifted to the girl in front of me. I gave her a small smile and nodded. She let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm sorry about Chanmi and Ayeong. They're really a bitch."

"Can you wait for me? I'm just going to release it." She smiled cheekily. I nodded at her before she went inside a cubicle. I stared out of nowhere and my mind wandered about what just happened. I can't believe girls would act that way just because of a rumor.

After a while, she went out of the cubicle and went to the sink to wash her hands. I heaved a deep sigh. I was about to ask her what her name is but she spoke soon.

"I'm Kim Yerim. But you can call me Yeri."

"I'm Pa–"

"I know who you are." She smiled. I slightly furrowed my brows. How? Is it because of the rumors? But then I realized that one of the girls from earlier shouted my name.

"I think you're headed to the canteen. Shall we go together?" She said, smiling.

"Okay."

As we walk together, I realized that there's a smile on her lips.

Why is she smiling alone?

"Thank you." I told her. She turned her head at me and smiled broadly.

"No worries!"

—seventeenrosies,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 368 27
Something special about highschool love
3.8K 101 21
Enjoy!
8.8K 243 31
Jennie and Chanyeol JenYeol love story New title: From Bestfriends, To Lovers Old title: Bestfriends to Lovers
168K 5.2K 31
Trigger Warnings: Gay, Violence, Profanity, Crossdressing. Top!ChanyeolBottom!Baekhyun Top!JonginBottom!Kyungsoo Top!SehunBottom!Luhan Top!KrisBottom...