Make Way! The World Hopper is...

By Harmonieca

[UNDER EDITING WHILE UPDATING] BOOK 2 This is a love story that started over a bet millions of years ago. A... More

Arc 6.1 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.2 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.3 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.4 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.5 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.6 Yu Sheng
Chapter 6.7 Yu Sheng
Chapter 6.8 Yu Sheng
Chapter 6.10 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.11 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.12 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.13 Yu Sheng
Chapter 6.14 Yu Sheng
Arc 6.15 Yu Sheng
Chapter 7.1 Xiao Hua
Chapter 7.2 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.3 Xiao Hua
Chapter 7.4 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.5 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.6 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.7 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.8 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.9 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.10 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.11 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.12 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.13 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.14 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.15 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.16 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.17 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.18 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.19 Xiao Hua
Arc 7.20 Xiao Hua

Chapter 6.9 Yu Sheng

513 29 10
By Harmonieca

Chapter 6.9 Yu Sheng

Warming themselves with hot tea, the two lovers tied by fate cuddled on the bed being wrap like a cocoon.

The swimming they took earlier was really cold, they could even still feel that they were being surrounded by cold ice.

But in the arms of each other, the two never felt so warm before.

“ZhuZhu, are you still cold?" Yu Sheng asked with a silly grin plastered on her face.

“A little." Shao Zhu answered feeling a little embarrass as Yu Sheng made some small moves like accidentally touching here and there. "Hugging you like this, its warm."

Yu Sheng grinned happily as she hug Shao Zhu more tightly in her embrace, she put her chin on top of his head.

Because of the difference in height between the man and woman in that world, Shao Zhu felt so little in Yu Sheng's embrace.

Like a teddy bear, Yu Sheng enjoyed the feeling of being the one encircling her lover in a hug than her being encircled in it.

Shao Zhu whose face was buried in Yu Sheng's embrace sighed in satisfaction as he hug her back. Listening to her heart beating, Shao Zhu had never felt so happy before.

“Crown Princes--."

“Shh Call me, Cici."

Yu Sheng tap Shao Zhu's nose with her finger as she stops him from talking. She does not like it when he call her Crown Princess, for him, she will always be his Cici no matter what.

“Come on, call me Cici... ZhuZhu~"

Shao Zhu looked down feeling shy,  he hesitated for a bit but seeing how persistent Yu Sheng was he finally gave up.

“C-Cici." Shao Zhu said almost in a whisper and quickly buried his head on Yu Sheng's chest.

“Ow, how cute. Is my ZhuZhu feeling shy?"

Yu Sheng teased as she poked the man's cheeks over and over again.

"Come on, look at me. Look at me, hmm?"

Yu Sheng tried to raise Shao Zhu's face towards her but he refuses to listen to her, he just kept on burying his face on her chest.

“You dare refuse me, hmm?" Yu Sheng raised her eyebrow as she mock anger.

Hearing Yu Sheng's tone change, Shao Zhu quickly look up to face her not wanting her to get angry at him. But the moment he raised his face, Yu Sheng immediately held his chin and peck him on the lips.

“Your punishment."

Yu Sheng's eyes sparkled brightly with mischieviousness, she lick his lips, her gaze was filled with happiness and love as she stare at his dark ruby eyes.

“You..."

Shao Zhu's eyes widen as his ears redden in embarrassment, he quickly buried his face back to her chest.

“ZhuZhu, I love you." Yu Sheng whispered in his ear hugging him tightly.

Finally, he was finally in her embrace after many weeks of searching for him. Finally, she found him.

“Hmmm. I love you too, my Alp-- Cici."

The two finally closed their eyes and fell into a deep sleep with each other in their arms. Their dream was sweet but being in each others arm is way more sweeter than any dream they had in their entire lives.

Morning then came. Blue sky up above, early birds singing up in a tree branch or in the sky as they fly but nothing is more sweeter and lovable than waking up in each others arms in the morning.

Yu Sheng traced her Hubby's face, tracing his nose then his mouth, she gave him a sweet morning kiss.

“Good morning, ZhuZhu." Yu Sheng brightly smiled at him.

Shao Zhu who was still rubbing his eyes to wake up nod his head, by the time he woke up he was so surprise to see Yu Sheng's face that he fell off the bed.

“Are you alright, ZhuZhu?"

Yu Sheng was also surprise when Shao Zhu suddenly fell off the bed after he pushed her away. She quickly help him up.

“Crown Princess?" Shao Zhu said wide eyed.

“What's wrong with you, ZhuZhu? Are you alright?" Yu Sheng asked as she pat some invisible dirt on his clothes.

“I'm not dreaming? It was not a dream?" Shao Zhu said still in a daze as he looks at Yu Sheng wide eyed.

“Dream? What are you talking about?" Yu Sheng said baffled when suddenly she realized something. "Oh! You thought that what happened yesterday was a dream, right?"

Shao Zhu stupidly nod his head as he stared at her. Yu Sheng slyly grinned at him, she moves closer to him as he backs away from her.

“I'm telling you now its real."

Yu Sheng put each of her hands on each side of Shao Zhu when he fell on the bed, her face slowly closing in, Shao Zhu tightly closed his eyes as he waited for Yu Sheng's lips to touch his.

“Let's go get change."

Shao Zhu snapped his eyes wide open when he heard Yu Sheng chuckle. So it seems that she was only teasing him.

“Are you still not getting up or..." Yu Sheng wriggled her eyebrows as she eyed him teasingly.

“I- I'm getting up!" Shao Zhu yelled in a high pitch voice different to his usual self.

“I know."

Yu Sheng chuckled shaking her head seeing how cute her Hubby is in this world, not like he is not cute in the previous worlds though.

After taking a bath, Yu Sheng quickly dressed up as she waited for Shao Zhu to finish.

She took out an elegant looking clothing that she once bought once upon a time ago while imagining how good it would look when her Hubby wears it.

“ZhuZhu!"

Yu Sheng quickly ushered Shao Zhu who was dripping wet over. Shao Zhu hesitated for a while before coming over.

“Here, wear this."

“Thank you."

Shao Zhu accepted the clothes but he did not wear it immediately, he just kept on looking at it.

“What's wrong?"

Yu Sheng noticed that Shao Zhu look a little somber different from before. Yu Sheng stood up as she pat his shoulders and look at his face.

“What's wrong?" She asked for the second time.

“Nothing's wrong."

Shao Zhu shook his head as he flash her a smile but Yu Sheng did not believe him. His smile look so stiff that Yu Sheng would be blind if she did not notice it.

“Don't try to lie to me. I know that something is wrong. Tell me, what's wrong with you?"

Yu Sheng held his face as she look him in the eye. Shao Zhu seemed a little hesitant unsure if he should tell her.

“This clothes look nice." Shao Zhu said changing the topic.

“Well, I chose it myself." Yu Sheng said with pride in her voice for being praised for having a good taste by her Hubby.

“Whose clothes is this by the way?" Shao Zhu said as he clutch the clothes in his hands a little tighter.

“Whose is it? Let me think a bit." Yu Sheng said as she did a thinking posture.

Shao Zhu's heart clench hearing her answer but he did not let his emotion slip, only his forced smile tilted down a little.

“The clothes, I think it belongs to.."

Yu Sheng looked at Shao Zhu trailing off.

"...it belongs to my Wife." Yu sheng winked at him.

“What?!" Shao Zhu said shock and confused at the same time.

“I said, it belongs to my Wife."

“You had a wife already?" Shao Zhu said stupidly.

“You guessed right. I'm taken. Already taken by you, my dear Wife." Yu Sheng winked at him as she held both of his hands and kiss it.

Shao Zhu felt his face heating up and quickly look away from Yu Sheng's stupid face, the aching feeling in his heart was already long gone.

“Whose your wife!" Shao Zhu said before running away in embarrassment.

“You!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 331K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...
2M 79.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.7K 68 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
652K 15.5K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...