Hope And Josie (Hosie) (FINIS...

By 0DeadandCold0

This is my first time writing a book! so please go easy with the comments lmao Also if you never watched the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

577 19 0
By 0DeadandCold0

Hope pov
I opened my eyes and I feel nothing absolutely nothing, I look around to see Joise crying it didn't make me feel sad or anything I Know i should care but... I don't ,I look at my Aunts and their shocked and tried  to talk but nothing came out. "So to make sure your humanity is off and your not joking around I brought a snack for you Hope" Maxis grinned evil and snap his fingers and a girl appeared she look scared . She had green eyes and short black hair she was curvy in the right places, I just smile in amusement .Maxis pushes the girl to me and says "Eat up Hope we have things to do ", I walk up to the girl and she was scared and started shaking ," Hope don't do this ,please " Josie begged  . I look at Joise and smiled ,and I turned the girl head to side so I can see her neck and her pulse was beating so fast , my fangs came out along the veins in my eyes and I bit her while ,I was biting her I was staring at Joise the  whole time  . The blood  tasted way better than a blood bag or animal blood, I kept going draining her usually some vampires stop when they hear the human heart slowing down  but me I don't care , I drunk every sip of her blood  and push her lifeless body on the floor and her head fell off ,I wiped my mouth unfazed still looking at Joise eyes . Joise and my   aunts look at me and they was frightened . I just looked at them and smile , . Some people would say that's Psychotic you killed a Innocent person and just smile, Yes yes I did it and it was fun . Maxis whispered something in my ear and I nodded and walked out the room like nothing happened.

Joise Pov
I just stand there while Hope was staring at me in eyes while drinking  the poor girl blood  ,I wanted to do something but it was like I was  frozen . I thought Hope was going to stop and Compel the girl to forget everything about today and go home but , before I can even blink Hope pushes the lifeless body on the floor never leaving my gaze ,I was Frightened because the Hope I  knew would never do that.... Well I thought ... She just smiled like she did nothing wrong , I look over to her Aunts and they were also frightened and Froze, Maxis whispered something in her ear and she nodded and just walked out the door. I finally said something "Maxis is it ?... Let Hope go now!" I yelled at him , "Oh why can't you just  shut up, matter fact ..." Maxis said spell to put Hope aunts to sleep for a while and walked over to me ,and grab my neck and started choking me , next thing I know he just stopped choking me and he fell on the ground I looked up and see Hope had his heart in her hand and dropped it on the floor  ,and his body disappeared along with the girl. Before I can say anything to Hope she just  vampire speed out the room. Hope Humanity is off... So she still care for me? I thought.

Hope pov
After Maxis told me to go out and wait for him he really thought he can control me .  I did go out and waited to act like he was controlling me but got bored so I walked around town I was hungry so I started feeding on people, I killed about ten people in total I was having the time of my life, I head back to the School and when I walked back to my room door I heard a heart beat slowing down , but it wasn't any heart beat slowing down it was Joise's .I vampire speed in my room and they didn't recognize me so I went behind Maxis and stick my hand in his back and pulled his heart out ,his body fell I dropped his heart and his body disappeared along with the girl. Before Joise say anything to me I just vampire speed out the room and out the school .

How was this chapter?
Hope going  psycho like Kalus ?

Vote
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13K 57
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
612 3 30
Hello everyone this is not normally what I write at all, but this has been nagging at me for so, so long and I needed to see if I could do it. Please...
36.3K 857 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
60.1K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...