The Waning Moon [Giyu Tomioka...

Od Anime_Fan589

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗* "People are like the moon. They have two sides. One is the bright one that ev... Více

Mission Failed
Breathing Techniques
A Story Passed Down to be Seen
Moon Hashira
Moon Hashira pt2
Problem "Children"
The Meeting
A/N
Art Of The Flute
Problematic
Moon Residence
Two Sides
A/N (Fun Fact!)
DISCONTINUED(ON HOLD)

TYSM❤❤

477 8 2
Od Anime_Fan589

Y'ALL I'M CRYING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS😭😭😭✋❤❤.

I RARELY USE EMOJIS SO I'M SURE THIS IS REALLY CRINGE BUT LIKE-- I'M SO HAPPY RN CAUSE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ THIS STORY INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ELSE WHICH GENUINELY MAKES ME HAPPY.

(YES I'M USING ALL CAPS CAUSE I'M SCREAMING)

Thank you for sticking with me despite me not always updating for like at least a week or a month (backflashes to last year when I didn't even update for a month and a half--)

I promise I'll do my best so please stick with me! ❤❤❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

70.6K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
28.5K 648 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...
745K 18.1K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
412K 15.6K 73
[OC-insert] She was not a part of their world; nor did she want to be, if she had to be honest. But now she was here and her very existence was caus...