SBI oneshots and ideas

By Cuppppppp

A book about the SBI family oneshots. Requests are open and you can take any ideas in this book. Tag me in th... More

Intro
The Kid I Found in the Forest (Sbi-Tommy)
Shopping with the Kid I Found in the Woods (sbi-Tommy)
Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)
Hidden abilities (DSMP)
Desocvered abilities (DSMP)
Mine (Techno, Phil)
My fouhebe (SBI)
Sam Nook (Sam Nook and Tommy)
Colors (SBI)
Why? (Tommy)
Hounted Cabin (SBI+Tubbo and Ranboo)
The Potato King (Technoblade)
Let Us Fly (SBI)
Look Over the Hill (Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled)
Pain and Wings (SBI)
Cold with a Voice (SBI - Tommy)
Potions of Invisibility (Wilbur, Tommy)
Coradoors (SBI)
Fight for Them (SBI+Kristian)
Servant, Soldier, Poet, King (SBI)
A Stressful Night (SBI)
Double Life (Wilbur)
Mute (SBI Tubbo Ranboo Fundy)
Tick Tock (time)
When Pigs Die (Techno)
For the Pig
The Second Child (SBI-Techno+Tubbo)
Find Me a Home (SBI-Wilbur)
Apple (Phil, Techno, Time)
A Deathless Worth (Wilbur, Tommy, Dream, Sam)
Misfortune (wil, shlatt, Time)
Mother Life, death, and the Four Men (Time)
Wilbur the crow (Wil)
An Weekend Spent (SBI -Techno)
Out (SBI)
Witches and Wizards, (Tom, Wil, Tubbo)
The End (Wil, Phil)

Cut Insanity (Dream, Niki, Awesomedude)

2.1K 45 4
By Cuppppppp

Summery: Dream gets a severe head injury after trying to read an essay he made.
Setting: the prison, DSMP

Twt: Blood, head injuries, swears.
__________________________

"Tommy, oh Tommy. A stupid soul you are." Dream giggled from his cell. "Why even bother, no one cares! Haven't you herd?! The admin, ADMIN is locked up!"

He went into a fit of laughter, banging his head against the walls until blood made its way down his neck. His cracked mask cracking even more.

"Dream, why? Why do this when you know the outcome?" Tommy asked shaking his head at the madman in front of him.

"Tommy don't you know? This is all apart of the plan," Dream exclaimed raising his hands cocking his head slightly.

Tommy crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow, "really, getting thrown in jail was 'apart of the plan'?"

"Yep," Dream nodded, plopping on the floor. "All apart of the plan..."

"Here," Tommy threw some books towards Dream, "I want you to wright 5 15 page essays. I'll be back in a week, if I don't see them done I'll be very disappointed."

"Right on it, not like I can do anything else." Dream flipped through some of the books pages, "how to date women..." He mumbled.

"Yep, better be done by then." Tommy looked around the room, trying to find something to change the topic, "Dream..."

"Hm?"

"Do you regret anything?"

"No."

"Do you miss anyone? Anyone at all?"

"... Tommy, I think it's your time to leave."

"What? No!"

"Guard! Guard Tommy's time is done!"

"No wait!" But before Tommy could say anything else, Awesomedude came and told Tommy to come with him.

Sighing Tommy left Dream, unsatisfied. Making there way out of the prison they went there separate way.

Tommy heading to go do something wile Awsesomedude guards the enterancd to the prison.

Meanwhile, with Dream, he went straight to work on the first book, 'how to date women'.

It took him a couple of hours but eventually he finished. Smiling he looked at his work, frowning when it was just scribbles on paper.

'I swear I wrote something down.'

Flipping through my work I found something, 'Sapnap' and some scribbles on all sides.

'Ok I think I said something like 'Sapnap knows more about this then I do.'

I erase the scribbles and write that. Looking back at what I draw.

More scribbles. It's just all scribbles! I throw the book across the room. 'Let's just try a different book.'

I pick up another book, completing it after a few hours.

Flipping through it the words that caught my eye where all names.

George, Tommy, Sapnap, all names.

I started to clench up. Walking behind me to the furthest wall.

It's gets hard to breath. I try taking more breaths but that doesn't help. I try calling for someone, but no one comes. My mind becomes a haze and all sounds are blocked.

I pass out from oxygen loss.
____________________________

3rd person Awesomedude

Hearing some banding in Dreams cell, Awesomedude went to check it out. Going through all the gates and passageways that lead to the most important cell, Dream's cell.

Looking at the cams he found something sickening. Dream sprawled across the floor, mask flung off his face, blood everywhere, unconscious.

He had no choice but unlock the latch and go in.

Stepping off the conveyor belt leading to Dream's cell he looked him over.

Blood smeared across his face and his stubbed hands, on the walls and floor. On books and chests. Awesome-dude had no other choice but to bring a doctor in.

He didn't want Dream to die. No one wanted that, not even Tommy or Techno. He sat up and called the one medic on the server, Niki.

She might be going through something, but she wouldn't pass up a patient, would she?

The com rang two, three times before she answered.

"Hey if you only calling me to tell me this isn't right I don't want to hear-"

"Come to the prison with medical supplies we need you hear ASAP. Dream's fallen unconscious and I don't know how long he can stay like this until he dies." Awesome-dude cut in.

"What- ok be there in a minute. Will you let me in or will I have to use the emergency measures?"

"Emergency measures. Just tell me what I can do to help."

Static was herd as Niki hustled to grab a med kit, "how big is the wound? What happened?"

"Dream's skull seams to be cracked open and blood is poring out everywhere." He said wile looking around, "come quick."

"I'm on my way, I would say to talk to him to keep him conscious, but you said he's already unconscious, so that would be a waits of time." More shuffling from Niki's end.

"Right yea."

"Try to stop the bleeding, don't apply direct pressure though. Sit him up on a wall. I'll be there in 4 minutes. Don't panic everything will be fine." Awesome-dude hears muffled voices of confusion as someone asked Niki why she is in a hurry.

I quickly and carefully move Dream to the nearest wall, mindful of his head injury.

An opening of a door and the tapping of shoes on marble radiates through Awesome-dude phone, making him smile and interlay sigh, looking over at Dream's unconscious body.

The moving platform came by and Niki stepped off. Rushing over to us and kneeling down.

"How did this happen?" She asked wile tending to the wound to the best of her abilities.

"I don't know. I herd some noises and went to go check it out. When I got there he was on the ground unconscious."

"Ok well we are going to need to set him up in a hospital. You have his coms right?"

"Yea, why?" Awesome-dude takes it out, "you need it?"

"Yea," he hands it over and she goes through his contacts, finding one and clicks it.

"Hello? Clay why'd you call?" A female's voice asked.

"Hey, this is Nihachu, I'm gonna need you to log in right now. It's really important and we need you."

Awesome-dude looks at her quizzically.

A muffled voice responded, "I'm logging in now. What do you need?"

The two's coms buzzed, subconsciously Awesome-dude took it out.

DreamXD joined the game.

"Ok Drista, teleport me, Dream, and to *hospital cords*." Niki talked into the coms.

"Uum, ok. But afterwards you're going to tell me why right?"

"Yea yea just hurry up."

"Gees impatient much? I'm going as fast as I can."

"Your brother may be dyeing and you're telling me not to panic?! Sam grab his mask, he will not be happy if he can't find it. Drista-"

Dream was teleported to DreamXD
AwesomeDude was teleported to DreamXD
NIHACHU was teleported to DreamXD

Awesome-dude's POV

Giving back Awesome-dude the coms, Niki ran inside. Leaving a confused Drista on the sidewalk.

"Was that Clay? What happened to him? He looks like shit." Tommy asked walking by.

"Uum, I'll tell you later, Tommy." I said, running inside with Drista not that far behind.

Niki set Dream in a hospital bed, setting up everything she needs to properly heal him.

"So you going to explain or leave me in the dark like a dimwit?" Drista asked after catching up.

"I don't really know, he ether smashed his head to hard on the wall, fell and hit his head, or a combo of the two."

"Smash his what on the what?!" Drista exclaimed, pissed.

"He sometimes hits his head on the walls when he's frustrated or mad. I normally try to stop him, but I was away at the time and wasn't there to stop him. If that is what he was doing."

"Oh... that's new."

"Yea, most of his behaviour is 'new.'"

"What do you mean?"

I shake my head at the question, I shouldn't be the one to tell her. She sighed and looked the other way. Expression somber.
____________________________

Hours later, Niki popped out of the room, a small smile on her face. Deists jumped out of her seat and ran over to her. I followed slower.

"Is he ok? Will he be ok?"

"Yes he's fine, he is sleeping right now. You can see him for 5 minutes but then we have to take him back."

"What? That's unsanitary! You can't take him home unless you are certain he's ok!"

"He's... a special case. He's a danger out here. Who knows what he will do if he wakes up in the hospital."

"Fine," she walks into the room and I follow. Dream lies, sleeping, on the bed.

Drista sits next to the bed and looks at him for a minute. Just to proses what's going on. Then with a sigh she states, "you fool. You absolute fool of a person, trinna do yo self like that. Hell naw yous going to make it out just fine and get out o whatever hell hole you're in. You got that bro?"

I went outside to laugh. Niki looked at me confused, but damn is she funny.

The rest of her time she just talked about her day, what happened at school and plans she has.

Once 5 minutes rolled around Niki reluctantly walked in and said she had to leave.

"Bye Clay." After one last look she fallowed Niki to the door, logging out once outside.

After reattaching his mask to his face, I picked him up bridle style and carried him to the prison.

As I passed by people they gave me scared or confused looks. I shrugged it off and told them to not worry about it.

Back at the prison I placed him on his bed and went back to work guarding the prison.
____________________________

Two days after that incident people would come up to me asking what happened. I said I'd explain once he woke up.

Now two days have gone bye and he still hasn't woken up. It didn't matter though, it didn't effect my work. On the contrary it made it a little easier.

The 3rd day came and in the afternoon I went to check on him. He was up and moving. Writing in one of the books Tommy gave him just to scribble it out.

"Ah, glad you're awake!"

"Huh? What?"

"Dream, you have been in a coma for two and a half days now. When I found you your mask was on the floor practically ripped in two and blood was dripping down your face. Mind explaining what happened?"

"Oh umm, I don't know..." he started fiddling with his thumbs and looked the other way.

"What do you mean?" I asked sternly.

"Well, I just finished up another essay Tommy gave me and when I tried reading some of the words all I could make out where names."

This got my attention. "What do you mean?"

"Can you read this for me?" He asked passing me one of the finished books.

I opened the first page, and oh boy was I overwhelmed. "U-Um, well it says nothing in particular."

"You can read it?" He asks scooting closer.

"Oh I can read it all right."

"What does it say?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh ok." He sounded sad at first but grabbed another book and continued righting in it.

How to get a gf

Help me! I didn't mean it. I'm so bored. There is nothing to do in this blasted place. I'm so hungry. What if I never get out? I didn't think what I did was that bad! Stop, stop, stop

Stop        Stop    Stop                    Stop

Stop no            Stop
                                                     Please

            I'm begging you..

         Sapnap....

                                          I'm sorry.

Shut up shut up shut up

           You don't know me.

                                              But I know you.

You may think what you are doing will get rid of me..

                                  No.
____________________________

And done. I know this one isn't really an SBI oneshot but I hope you like it anyways.

1951

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 922 60
-Cover by sunquids on Instagram!- Welcome to oneshots of the SBI family and others included! All for fun and all of them platonic! This is all NOT s...
26K 514 12
a series of oneshots with the sleepy bois and friends, sometimes including the reader. this book is about the online characters that the sleepy bois...
130K 3.8K 35
this book is filled with platonic mcyt oneshots that include the reader in them. the stories will either be thought of on my own or requests. enjoy! ...
6.3K 95 24
Book Cover is not my art credit to the artist. ^^ First book so why not start with One-shots of the Sleepy Bois Inc. Most of the stories are the Bedr...