Big Hero 6: Shocking Chemistr...

By SlinkyDogg

Hiro Hamada is a 14-year-old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much o... More

Nerd School
Student Showcase
Baymax
Balalala
HE'S TRYING TO KILL US
Upgrade
Tadashi Is Here
Our Programing Prevents Us From Harming A Human Being
Are You Satisfied With Your Care

Destory

6.9K 190 220
By SlinkyDogg

Dub-Step Volmue Guide:

Very Low: Classical
Can temporary slow an enemy down

Low: Contrary
Will give enemy headaches

Low Medium: Jazz
Will make enemy cover their ears

Medium: Pop
Will make an enemy stumble back & hard to stand

High: Rock n Roll
Will knock enemy off their feet

Very High: Heavy Metal
Will knock enemy across a room

Special: Anime Openings
Will knock an enemy back and make their ears bleed

Hiro and Baymax return saying they located where the Mask Man was. Hiro, Go Go, Honey Lemon, and I rode on Baymax's back. While Fred and poor Wasabi were hanging from Baymax's hands.

"Killer view." Go Go said as we flew towards the island. "Yeah. If I... If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it." Wasabi said hanging onto Baymax's hand tightly.

"There. Baymax, take us in." Hiro order and Baymax flew down to the docks that had a fence rap around it, so no could get in, unless from above. Wasabi was more then relieved to be back on the ground while Fred is feeling even more excited, then when we left.

"Awesome! Our first landing together as a team!" Fred said pumping his arms in the air. "Guys, come on." Hiro said, leading the way, Wasabi notice a sign on the fence. "Quarantine? Do you people know what quarantine means?"

"Quarantine. Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death." Baymax answered, holding a finger in the air as he dictionary term. "There's a skull face on this one. A SKULL FACE!" Wasabi said pointing at another sign. "Be ready. He could be anywhere." Hiro told us as we walk up to a metal door.

We then heard something snap behind us and we all freak. "FIRE!" Hiro order as all of us close our eyes and attack. I shot a wave of Country Music in the air. As I was firing I felt the others attack along side me. "SPITTING FIRE! SPITTING FIRE!" I stop firing with everyone and open my eyes to see a dust cloud before us.

When it clear a bird sit in the middle of our destruction unharmed. It coo at us before flying away. "That was a bird." Fred said as Go Go disk return to her. "Well, at least we know our gear works." Honey Lemon said smiling at us. "Yeah and our aim sucks." I said frowning.

Hiro try to open the door but it was lock, so Wasabi cut open a hole for us. He try to make a circle but he was a little sloppy. He also had trouble at the end, so he stop cutting where he was and just slash the remains piece off.

As we walk through the dark hall Fred started to sing our or more likely his theme song. "Seven intrepid friends led by Fred their leader, Fred
Fred's angels Fred's angels, hmmmm
harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic, Hmm
the amulet is green, hmmmmm
it's probably an emerald...."

"Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face!" Wasbie threatened, getting him to stop singing. "Guys, shhh! Any sign of him, Baymax?" Hiro asked the robot in front of him. "This structure is interfering with my sensor." Baymax told him. "Perfect. The robot's broken." Wasabi said getting more worry. "Guys, you might want to see this." We turn back to Honey Lemon, who found an crack open door.

We enter into a chamber like area. There was a huge machine of something destroy. "What do you think it is, Genius?" Go Go asked Hiro. "I'm not sure. But look." We look down to see he was pointing at the same bird symbol on the destroy machine.

We find a computer room in the lab and Hiro uses the giant computer to find a security footage, that my Dad just had to be in, to making me even more worry about him being the villain. "Dad." I said softly to myself, seeing him on screen. Hiro plays the clip, it seem there was a presentation of an invention here.

"That's right. We were asked to do the impossible. That's what we did. We've reinvented the very concept of transportation. Friends, I present project Silent Sparrow." Two giant rings light up in the center. "General, may I?" The General gave Dad his hat, which Dad threw in the ring, it pop up on the other side into one of the scientist's hands.

"Whoa Magic hat!" Fred said. The scientist then threw it back into the portal and back into Dad's hands. The people at the presentation smiled. "Teleportation. The transport of matter instantaneously through space. Not science fiction anymore. Now, we didn't spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats."

Dad and the group them move to where we are now. "Ladies and gentlemen, you're here to witness history. Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?" A lady in a space like suit climbs into a pod. "We've invited all these people. Might as well give 'em a show." The pod then move into front of the portal as time count down. "T-minus 30 seconds to launch. 29... 28..."

"Capsule's in position." A scientist said. "27..." "Sir, we've picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field." One of the scientist told Dad, the General looks to Dad. "Mr. Krei, is there a problem?"

"No. No problem. It's well within the parameters. Let's move forward." Dad told him and the scientist. "3... 2... 1... Cabin pressure is go. Pod engaged." The pod goes into the portal.

But doesn't come out the other end. Instead the 2nd portal explode and the other started to break down. "Field breach! Abort! We've lost all contact with the pod." A scientist said. "Oh, no." Honey Lemon said covering her mouth, with her hands. "It's breaking up! The pilot is gone. Portal two is down. The magnetic containment field's down!"

"KREI, SHUT IT DOWN NOW! I WANT THIS ISLAND SEALED OFF!" The General yelled at Dad before the video cuts off. "The government shut down Krei's experiment." Hiro said. "And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back." Honey Lemon added. "Krei is the guy in the mask." Hiro told us, I look at the screen torn by this revelation. "Dad...."

"Oh no." I turn my head just in time to see a giant bolder being throw at us. Baymax quickly dives in front of us, and shield us from getting squash. As Baymax lifts the bolder off us Honey Lemon cough up some dust. "Baymax, get us out of here." Hiro order and Baymax uses his rocket fist to break the bolder, freeing us. "Go for the transmitter. Behind his mask." Hiro told us, Dad uses the microbots to knock the robot back. "Baymax!" Hiro runs after Baymax to see if he's alright.

3rd Person P.O.V
"All right, what's the plan?" Wasabi asked his friends, frighten. "It's Fred time." Fred puts his mask down and runs towards the guy in the mask. "Super jump!" He jumps high in the air. "Gravity crush!" The microbots then hit him in the side, sending falling off at the side. "Falling hard."

"Seriously, what is the plan?" Wasabi asked again. "Get the mask." Go Go told him zooming away. Honey Lemon makes some chemical balls and run after her. "Right behind you." She said. "FOR REAL, WHAT IS THE PLAN?" Wasabi asked again.

Go Go rides off the railings of the destroy portal and off the walls. Trying to throw one of her disk at the Masked Man while also dodging the microbots. When she gets down on the ground floor she throws another disk at him. This time she hits him in the face.

The Masked Man then chases after Go Go while Honey Lemon makes her way down with a chemical ball. She hides behind one of the pillers and makes another chemical ball. Go Go skates up and wall and throws another one of her disk at the Masked Man. The man dodge it just as Honey Lemon jumps came out from behind the puller. "Hey!"

Go Go's disk hits Honey Lemon instead, which cause Honey to throw her ball and hits the ground. It freezes the ground causing Go Go to slip on the ice when she try to skates to Honey, and crash into her.

"HEY" The man turns to Wasabi. "You want to dance, masked man? 'Cause you'll be dancing with these." Wasabi summons his plasma blades. "Hand over the mask, or you'll get a taste of this! And a little bit of that!" Wasabi swipes the air with his blades, to try and intimidate the man. The Masked Man summons the Microbots intimidating Wasabi instead.

The Microbots try to hit Wasabi from all sides. Amzaing enough Wasabi was able to defend himself, from closing his eyes and panicking, furiously swiping the air. He opens his eyes to see he is alright. "Hey! I did all right. Is that all you got?" Wasabi try to move his feet, but couldn't. He looks down to see the microbots are rapped around his ankles. "You got that, too?"

The man motions with his hand and toss Wasabi away. "It's back into the fire!" Fred jumps out just in time to get hit with Wasabi. They slide across the ice into the girls. The Masked Man makes a block of microbots and plains to squash them.

A wave of Jazz music was shot at the Masked Man. The man stumbles a bit by the unexpected attack. He turns to see (Name), shaking where she stands. "D-dad! I-if that's really you... You have to stop! You've had hard times before. But you always pick yourself back up. Why is this time any difference?"

The man throws spikes of microbots at (Name). (Name) tries her best to dodge and shot the spikes away. But there were so many that she got overwhelmed quickly. One of the spikes hits her Dub-Step gun out of her hands. Then the microbots the rap around her body and pulls her towards the man.

(Name) is inches away from the Masked Man. How can this be her Father? Her father would never try to hurt his own daughter should he. Tears start runs down (Name's) cheeks. "Daddy?"

Baymax and Hiro fly in to save the day. The Masked Man pins (Name) on the ground, to turn to his focus onto Hiro and Baymax, trying to hit them with the microbots. After some fails attempts the Masked Man managed to hit Baymax. Hiro falls off Baymax and falls into the Masked Man.

They both fall down some stairs, away from the others. The man's mask falls off as well, causing the microbots to fall apart onto Hiro's friends. The microbots on top of (Name) falls apart as well and (Name) sits up wiping her tears away.

Hiro lifts his head to see the mask in front of him. He quickly snatches the mask and stands up, trying to be brave. His friends run to the rail to see what's going to happen. "It's over, Krei." The man stands, then turns. Everyone's eyes widen, it wasn't Krei... It was Callaghan. The others freeze at the sight of their Professor is alive.

"Pro... Professor Callaghan? The explosion... You died." Hiro said trying to make sense of it. "No. I had your microbots." Callaghan told him, thinking back to how he use the microbots to shield him from the fire. "But, Tadashi. You just let him die." Hiro said stepping away, thinking of how his brother die for nothing. "Give me the mask, Hiro." Callaghan told him holding his hand out and approaching him.

"He went in there to save you!" Hiro told him on the verge of tears. "That was his mistake!" Hiro's eyes widen as Baymax lands behind him. Hiro narrows his eyes at the ghost before him. "Baymax, destroy." Baymax looks down at Hiro. "My programing prevents me from injuring a human being." Hiro opens his accessport. "Not anymore." And he takes out Baymax's Health Care chip tossing it away.

"Hiro, this is not what..." Hiro close the port and Baymax stops what he was about to say. He stands straight up and his eyes turn red. "DO IT, BAYMAX! DESTROY HIM!" Baymax shots a rocket fist at Callaghan, which he managed to dodge. Callaghan runs away as Baymax aims another fist at him.

Go Go skates down in time to knock off Baymax's aim. "NO! STOP, BAYMAX!" Baymax throws Go Go into a wall to get her out of his away. He summons his fist back and marches after Callaghan. Baymax walks towards Callaghan like a serial killer that knows you can't get away.

He aims his fist at Callaghan again, this time Fred jumps on Baymax stopping him. "NO, STOP! HE'S GETTING AWAY!" Hiro told him before Baymax threw Fred away. Fred was toss into Hiro who drops the mask. Callaghan gets the mask back and quickly puts it on to escape. The microbots rise Callaghan up to the hole in the ceiling. "Baymax!"

Go Go, Wasabi, Fred, and Honey Lemon grab Baymax. Pushing and pulling, doing everything they can to try to stop him. (Name) find the Health Care chip and runs towards the robot. Baymax throws his friends away and aims his fist at Callaghan, ready to fire. When (Name) reaches him in time and puts the chip back in it's place. Baymax lowers his fist, and Hiro watches Callaghan leave.

Baymax sees Fred on the ground and his friends looking at him with fear in their eyes. "My healthcare protocol has been violated." He walls up to Fred helping him up. Once Fred was on his feet his pull away from Baymax rather quickly. "I regret any distress I may have caused."

Hiro runs over them. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? I HAD HIM!" Wasabi puts his hands in front of Hiro, trying to clam down. Hiro pushes pass Wasabi and turns his back on his friends. "What you just did, we never signed up for." Wasabi told him.

"We said we'd catch the guy. That's it." Go Go reminded him, Hiro turn back to face them. "I never should have let you help me!" He then looks up at Baymax. "Baymax, find Callaghan." Baymax looks up to scan for Callaghan, but is unable to. "My enhanced scanner has been damaged."

Hiro groans as he walks behind Baymax and climbs on his back. "Hiro, wait!" (Name) told him. "Wings." Hiro order ignoring her. "Hiro, this isn't part of the plan." Fred told him. Hiro ignores Fred and close his helmet. "Fly!" Baymax flies up towards the hole as his friends called out to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
69.5K 1.2K 19
14 year old Hiro Hamada and 13 year old Y/n L/n (girlfriend to Hiro) set out to become superheroes along side their friends, to avenge Tedashi Hamada...
569K 17.8K 34
You are Hiro's childhood friend. When you moved away from San Fransokyoyou were only five, leaving behind your best friend, Hiro. But eventually, yo...
756K 28.4K 35
"I'll never be what you want me to be." Hiro Hamada has been forced to grow up too soon. At the age of thirteen, he graduated high school. He went r...