Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter 12 - Is This Real?

861 43 12
By Jalebi88

Zara's P.O.V

I sat down at the table with Inaya who smiled at me. I smiled back. Inaya started looking through the menu and commenting on the foods while I thought of Hussain. I don't understand. I've never felt like this. I closed my eyes, still thinking of him. I opened my eyes to see..what the hell? Hussain! Did they come back? No it can't be. He was sitting at the table behind Inaya by himself.

Ho gaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna
Lakh kar le tu
Inkaar sajna

Hussain stood up and walked over to me, singing.

Dildaar sajna
Hai yeh pyaar sajna

He winked at me and walked away. I turned around to see no one. Okay. I am officially going crazy.

"Zara!" Inaya was calling me. I looked at her.

"What's up? You look worried." Inaya asked concerned. I smiled and shook my head.

"Kuch nahi. (Nothing.) Thought I saw someone familiar." I said. Inaya nodded. 

~

Hussain's P.O.V

We were now back home and it was around 10pm. Zara had called Shehry and told him that her friend dropped her home so we didn't have to pick her up. I was feeling so confused. Throughout the whole night, I kept mistaking people as Zara. I walked into my room to see Shehry. He looked up at me from the bed.

"Hussain I have to talk to you." He said somberly. I sat down on the bed.

"Hussain, what's wrong? I've been noticing you this whole day. Suddenly you look so worried and just sad. Kuch hua kya? (Did something happen?)" Shehry frowned. I sighed.

"Shehry I don't know."

Shehry put a hand on my shoulder.

"Mein tera bara bhai hoon. (I'm your older brother.) Trust me. I won't tell anyone. Not even Mama."

I looked at him.

"I don't know. I keep thinking of Zara. At the café, I kept thinking she was there." I explained. Shehry merely looked at me. I frowned.

"Are you going to give me some brotherly advice or nah?" I raised an eyebrow. Shehry chuckled.

"You love Zara." He grinned. His statement made me speechless.

"You're joking?" I frowned. Shehry shook his head.

"I feel like this about Najma." He confirmed. I love Zara. I was no longer confused. I love Zara Ahmed.

Zara's P.O.V

Inaya dropped me home, making me promise to meet her again soon. I went into my room to see Najma on the bed, on her phone.

"Najma I need to talk to you." I sat down on the bed. Najma nodded.

"For some reason, I keep thinking of Hussain." I started but before I could go on, Najma grinned at me.

"Pyaar ho gaya meri jaan, aur kya? (Love has my happend, my darling, what else?)" Najma giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously Najma. I was with Inaya tonight. You remember Inaya?" I questioned. Najma nodded.

"Yeah so I was sitting with Inaya but I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. I kept mistaking people for Hussain."

Najma looked at me and shook her head.

"You're in love with Hussain." Najma said.

"Najma! I'm serious!" I was getting annoyed now.

"I'm serious too! That happens to me too but I think of Shehry!" She said, blushing slightly. I merely looked at her. I like Hussain. Not like. I love Hussain. I've fallen in love with Hussain Asif.

"You have to tell him." Najma grinned. I shook my head.

"Have you gone crazy? He doesn't even like me in that way!"

"You don't know. The whole time at the café, he was so sad and quiet. He was missing you a lot." Najma told me.

"How do you even know he was sad for me? He could be sad for some other reason you know." I sighed. He doesn't like me.

Hussain's P.O.V

The next day, I woke up with a light heart. I'll be able to see Zara. That's enough to make me happy. I went downstairs and had just reached the bottom of the stairs. I can see that no one was awake yet. Just as I turned around, someone bumped into me and was about to fall before I caught them. The person held onto my neck and I could see the face clearly. She looked at me like she couldn't believe her eyes. She looked just...perfect. I was speechless. We must have been like that for a minute or two before I realised where we were. I helped Zara stand up. She looked at me. We both didn't know what to say.

"Um.." We both started. Zara smiled while I grinned, rubbing the back of my neck. Zara motioned for me to go first.

"I was thinking, since you didn't hang out with us yesterday-" I started.

"I'm really sorry about that! I really wanted to hang with you guys but I hadn't seen my friend for a long time. Please forgive me-" Zara started blabbering.

"Chup! (Quiet!)" I said loudly and put my finger on my lips. Zara looked surprised but went quiet.

"I won't forgive you." I said seriously. Zara's eyes went wide.

"Hussain-"

"But I will on one condition." I grinned.

"Kya? (What?)"

"Aaj raat. Tum. Aur mein. (Tonight. You. And me.)"

Zara looked at me weirdly.

"Chee! Hussain!" She frowned at me. Then it hit me. I facepalmed myself.

"Itna dirty mind tumhare. (You have such a dirty mind.) I didn't mean it like that! I meant I want to show you a place tonight." I cleared up. I mentally chuckled. Zara smiled.

"Okay. Sure." Saying that, she walked past me into the living room.

Zara's P.O.V

OMG! Hussain! So because of Najma, everytime I see or even think of him, my heart beats a thousand times faster. So it didn't help that I was falling down the stairs when he caught me. He had such a intense look, and he was looking into my eyes. It was so easy to get lost in them. I can't wait to see where we were all going tonight. I've been having so much fun in New York. Shooting in the day and having fun at night. We'll all be good friends by the time we go back to Texas. Insh aa Allah.

That night I got ready wearing a red top with sleeves up to my elbow since it was warm, and black tights, complete with my favourite black flats. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Hussain was waiting for me. Seeing me, he smiled and walked over to me.

"Let's go." He said. I looked around.

"What about the others?" I questioned. Hussain chuckled.

"Just you and me." Saying that, he opened the door and let me go first. I smiled at him and went outside. We got into the car and Hussain started driving. To be honest, I was a little breathless. How come no one else was going? But I trusted Hussain. Even though he didn't like me as much as I love him. Hussain stopped somewhere. It was already night by now. I got out of the car with Hussain. We started to walk. I finally looked around to see where we were. We were on a huge cliff, where you could see the city and its lights.

"Wow!" I gasped and walked over to the cliff. It was just like daytime and lights were shining everywhere. I looked over at Hussain to thank him but surprisingly he was standing right next to me. Looking right at me. With this dreamy look on his face.

"Thanks." I whispered. Hussain smiled.

"I wanted to show you this place because I knew you'd like it. Remember in Texas when you were looking at the city lights?" He replied. I nodded. Hussain sat down on the log on the ground. I sat down next to him. I looked ahead at the lights. They were so beautiful. Just like life. But a life full of love is definitely something worth living for.

"Can I ask you something?" Hussain questioned. I grinned.

"You just did." I giggled. Hussain raised his eyebrows.

"Acha. (Okay.) Can I ask you two things?" Hussain grinned. I nodded.

"What do you think about so much? I've noticed you and sometimes I see you in your own world. Especially when you're looking at something beautiful." Hussain grinned. I looked at him and smiled.

"I just think about life. Life is so beautiful, you know. Sometimes I think of my future. I dream of marrying the perfect guy, who'll always love me, always care for me, who will always be there for me. And I'll do the same for him." I sighed. If only Hussain knew I was talking about him. He looked to the lights with no reply.

"Let's take a walk." Hussain suggested.

"Yeah sure." I replied. We started walking across the cliff. It was a big area but empty. I guess that's what made it worthwhile. Being with the person you love. Ugh! It's so frustrating! I want Hussain to know that I love him but what if it breaks our friendship? We were walking with an comfortable silence when suddenly it started to pour rain.

"Oh no! It's raining! Let's go there." I called pointing to a picnic table with a shelter. I started walking towards it when Hussain grabbed my wrist.

"Hussain, what are you doing? Haath choro! Baarish ho raha hai! (Leave my hand! It's raining!)" I shouted. It was raining heavily by now and my clothes were all wet, as was Hussain's. Hussain didn't let go. Suddenly he spun me around to him, with me landing with my hands on his shoulders. Hussain's arm went around my waist. Hussain looked into my eyes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I don't know how long we were standing there but I took my hands off him and ran over to the shelter.

"Hussain, aajao! (Hussain, come!)" I shouted to him. Hussain ran over to the shelter. He ran his finger through his hair which was dripping wet.

"Zara." Hussain called. I quickly starightened myself. I didn't even realise I was checking him out. He is pretty hot.

"Yeah?" I asked. Hussain walked over to me. He slowly wiped off the water from my left cheek using his wet hand and kept his hand there.

"Ever fallen in love?" Hussain said in a low, husky voice. I gulped. I shook my head. Yes I was scared. I couldn't say yes. Too much of a risk.

"I have. Only once. Do you know who it was?" Hussain asked. What? Who? I looked into his eyes. They were so sincere. I shook my head. Hussain brought his face to my right shoulder.

"A girl named Zara Ahmed who I love so much, that I could do anything for her. A girl I love so much that I'll stand beside her for the rest of my life, even if she won't give back any of that love." Hussain said, looking at me. I looked back at him. This couldn't be true. Am I dreaming?

"I think I know her. But she loves someone." I said. Hussain started to turn around when I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me.

"His name is Hussain Asif." I smiled. Before anything else could happen, I put my arms around Hussain's neck and hugged him. I was kind of getting worried that this was all my imagination when Hussain didn't hug me back but then he put his hands on my waist, hugging me back. I could smell his aftershave which was now making me go crazy.

"Zara." Hussain called once again. I let go of him and looked at him.

"I love you." He grinned.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Yayyyyyyyyy! Hussain and Zara is my fav couple.
The picture on this chapter is of Zara and Hussain wearing what they were wearing at the end.
Please vote, comment and next chapter will be here soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 25K 78
**COMPLETED** Hussain misses his life before fame and is craving for a peaceful holiday away from his hectic schedule. His dream comes true when Waqa...
177K 9.5K 53
4.2K 330 40
FANAA is a sweet story filled with immense Love :) Shehryaar Asif is a renowned Producer of Pakistan showbiz Industry. He is well off but very humbl...
324K 18.4K 79
Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far and wide queue of hot guys drooling over...