Lost And Found (Editing)

cutie490z द्वारा

Lost in the world of secrets and forgiveness. Rita is still finding herself as she's making choices that eve... अधिक

1. *Club Night*
2. *Reality
3. *Home Sweet Home*
5. *Hero*
6. *I choose you*
7. *News*
8. *Big Baby*
9. *War*
10. *Forgive And Never Forget*
11.
12. *Change*
13. *Enemies*
14. *Enemies--part two*
15. *Choices*
16. *Wrong*
17. *Wrong--part two*
*•Lilly Jena McHoover•*
18. *Problem*
19. *My Heart My Mind*
INFO
20. *My Heart My Mind--part two
21. *Bad Moves*
22. *Ending*
Note!!

4. *Confusion*

360 18 0
cutie490z द्वारा

Rita P.O.V

I woke up this morning and herd my stomach growling so I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I was real hungry so I made some pancakes, grits, eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

When I had already made me a plate, I herd August coming into the kitchen.

He walked in and stopped once he seen the food.

"Damn ma you cook?"

I nodded and took a bite if my sausage.

He made him a plate and sat across from me.

We ate our food in silence not knowing what to do next.

August P.O.V

I just sat their and ate my food while staring at her.

Ion know, but it's something that makes her different from the rest and I was going to find.

I know she's been through a lot, and especially because of those rumors.

I just wanna make it up to her and show her that everyone doesn't think of her as a whore including me.

I just don't know where to start or what to say.

Rita P.O.V

I was done with my plate so I washed it.

I was about to leave the kitchen but August called for me.

I turned around and faced him.

"Umm Rita I got something important ta say-"

He was cut off by my phone.

I picked up the phone and answered it.

Me: "Hello?"

Chris: "Rita. I'm so sorry for treating you like that on our ride to the club. I was just a little jealous and I let my feelings come over everything. Rita I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was a pain, I'm sorry that I wasn't their when you needed me, I'm sorry Rita."

Tears came running down my cheeks.

Me: "Chris I-"

Chris: "Look you don't have to take me back if you don't want to. It's your choice, but I really do need you in my life. Rita I love you."

I hung up the phone.

He just keeps playing with my emotions. He always wants me when he needs me but every time when I need him it's like everything else is more important then me.

"I'll just tell ya another time."

He walked out the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"August whatever you have to say just say it."

He turned around and looked at me.

He took a deep breath then started.

"Rita- for ta past few days that I've been spending with ya was fun. And umm I think that I want to start something with ya-"

"August I can't I'm sorry but-"

"I see, it's coo."

He walked towards the steps but I stopped him.

"August don't take it personal, but I've just got off the phone with Chris and he said that he wants me-"

"Ya go really go back with him! After all that he put ya through-!"

"August! Who said that I was going back with him?! And didn't put me through nothin-"

"Well dat's what ya think!-"

"Why are you so-"

"Don't fucking start at meh with that shit! Ya should be coming at that nigga with that! Ya know what maybe ya are a whore!" He yelled.

Tears filled my eyes again.

"You know what fuck you!! I once I a thing for you but it's gone now!! You lost my respect, you lost me, and you fucking lost the kind me so say hello to the bitch!!" I screamed.

"If ya had a thing for me then why ya gotta fucking turn me down then!?! I just don't get girls like ya!! Ya must want him ta take advantage of you-"

"Nobody's taking advantage of me!! I'm my own fucking person!! So get that shit right!!" I yelled.

"No you get this shit right-"

"You know Chris, never did anything like this to me-"

"Ya sure cause I remember ta time he put ya ass on hush mode when he pist him off on ya birthday-"

"I'm done!! I'm just done August!! I'm fucking done with chu!!"

"Done with what!! Ya never had me or anything to do or deal with me!!"

"You know what your right!! I can't even believe that I spent a few days here with you!!"

"Then leave then!! -and to think that I could've had you, well I'm done with that shit!!"

"Okay I'm done too!!"

"Why are ya still here!! Go back to dat dumb ass nigga who ya think is boyfriend material!!"

He pointed towards the door and I left, leaving all my stuff behind.
----------------------

August P.O.V

I went upstairs and slammed the bedroom door.

I knocked over the lamp and the stand it was on.

I laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

All I wanted to do was chill and get my mind off of things.

I was about to close my eyes but their was a knock on my bedroom door.

"LEAVE. ME. TA. FUCK. ALONE!!" I yelled while breaking each word up.

I saw the door open up slowly.

"Didn't I say leave-"
I stopped my sentence once I seen Bre.

"August I'm sorry. I just want chu so bad but-"

"C'mere."

She smiled and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

I placed a kiss on her cheek.

At this point I just wanted to remove all my anger and I knew exactly how I was gonna do it.

... Fuck ha... but aggressively and passionately...

•...•
-------------------------

Rita P.O.V

I walked all the way to Chris's house and finally made it.

He opened the door and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked inside and sat on the couch and came near me and I wrapped my arms around him.

I tried to kiss him but he pushed me away.

"I'm sorry but I know you been kissing all over August. And you probably been sucking him too!"

"Chris don't even start with me!!"

"I'm not starting with you!"

"Then why do you all ways accuse me then!! In the past I haven't but I may have had sex with him but still-"

"See!! This is why people are calling you a whore!!"

"Nigga in the past they ain't have no right to call me a whore or judge me and neither do you!!"

I got up and walked towards the door.

"I always new you was one!" He semi yelled.

I walked out the door and slammed it.

I felt tears coming down my face.
I had no wear to go, no one to call.

At this point I just felt awful. I just wanna run! And run freely.

I ran and I ran in the streets, not giving a care!!

I just ran and ran father away from his house, wanting to get away from everything and anything.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.4K 278 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
846 12 56
The heart wants what it can never have. And in the game of deception love will be Mimi's salvation as well as her destruction.
14.6K 678 50
Read And Find Out.. Hope You Like It..
258K 10K 56
Two lost souls finding peace within each other.