Serial Lover

By FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 42

5.3K 109 5
By FrankieMarie__

~Nowhere Fast~

LANI POV

We went to one of his houses in LA. When we arrived he was still awake. But I could tell he was tired. I helped him get out of the car and we walked inside. Riccardo helped him into the room and so I looked around. This house wasn't much like the others. It was a little smaller. Gosh it was big but not as big. It's was more comfortable and warm. I liked it. A lot.

It was a home, not a house.

There were around 6 bedrooms and a lot of entertainment rooms. I found Kilos room and walked in.

He was laying on his back. His hair was all over the place. He looked peaceful and cute. His eyes were closed. I guess he fell asleep.

I walk inside the huge bathroom and take my hair down. I had it in a messy bun. My favorite hairstyle. The messy bun look has always been my favorite. I never knew how to do my hair. So I always just put it in a bun and left it as that.

The best part about wearing your hair up is taking it down. It's the best feeling in the world.

I walk back into the room and Kilo wasn't on the bed anymore. What the hell. He is like a fucking ghost. He moves quick and quietly it's kind of scary.

I can't help but think about where we go from here. I have caused so much shit. Yes, he was mad but is he still? Could we make up or is he still pissed? I'm scared to ask. I'm scared to commit and admit but I have to right? I can't wait until next March.

One thing Kilo needs to fix is his breathing. One second you could hear him. He is loud. Other times its like he isn't breathing at all. I could hear him. He was standing behind me.

Who the hell does that. I felt his hands snake around my waist. One on each side and he slowly pulls me to him. He has never been so quiet and peaceful.

He just stood there holding me. He was acting depressed and quiet. Like he just got his heartbroken. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I want to extend the contract," he says and I turn around.

I did not expect him to say that. "What?" I yell.

"You heard me," he says and I laugh.

He can't be serious. He hasn't even asked me how I feel about him or what I want. He thinks he can just do what the hell he wants.

"This is some 360 deal or a music contract this is my fucking life Kilo," I say pissed. "This isn't Valentino records. Where the hell is this coming from?"

"Your not safe," he says and I look at him confused. "No shit. What the hell does me being safe to have anything to do with the fact that you want to 'extend' OUR contract"

He was getting angry and annoyed. I don't know if it's because I was yelling or swearing but I know he hates when I do both.

"I don't have time for this," he says walking to the bed.

What the fuck? "You cannot be serious?" I say pissed.

"We'll talk tomorrow I need to rest. I WAS JUST FUCKING SHOT KEHLANI" he yells and I walk towards the door. I don't have time for his bull shit.

"Come back here," he says and I stop. He has to be playing with me right now. Please tell me this is a fucking joke. Yes I like him but he is dangerous and evil and I can't be with him. And now that I have family I definitely can't be with him. Just because he 'likes' me doesn't mean he will let me have my freedom and let me do what I please. For example, right now he's trying to 'protect' me instead of asking me what I want.

I turn around and look at him. "Come to bed" he demanded but I didn't move. He can't just be ordering me around. He knows I will fucking leave in a heartbeat.

"Don't make me say it again" he said. I didn't want him hurting himself so I walked to the bed. He's lucky my father fucking shot him or else I'd be running right now.

He grabs my hand and pulls me in. I lay down and look at his chest. He was shot on the right side. There was a huge bandage covering it up. I switched sides by getting on top of him and moving over. He looked confused but also had a little smirk.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I say softly as I lay on the left side of his chest. He pulled me a little more into him. I was closer than ever to his heart and I could hear it beating. I put my hand around his stomach and his heart bested even faster. Is he really getting nervous by my soft touch? His heartbeat slows down and I move against and it beats faster. I really do have an effect on Kilo.

Why is this so awkward for me? Why can't I just accept the fact that my husband likes me? Why not just admit my feelings? What the fuck is holding me back?

I look up to see his eyes closed. Gosh, I can't get over how cute he looks in his sleep. It's like a whole different person. His face is totally different. Instead of his angry frown, he has a small warm smile. His eyebrows aren't furrowed. What makes Kilo so cold. He is always mad and pissed about something or someone. You barely see him smile or having a good time. But these last few days have been different. He's been soft. It's probably because he was shot. I like this but I don't and I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

This can go two ways. Kilo's feelings could fade away and he could let me go on March 24, 2021, and I'd be happy and gone. Or I could say 'I like you too' and we could be together. I would be taking big risks being with the Don of The Italian Mafia and this gangster lifestyle would get ten times worse. I also would have him controlling me even more trying to keep me safe. Do I really want that? I read about the Mafia and it's not something people want to be involved in. I don't care if Kilo is the Don I still think it's a big ass dangerous risk. Being his wife is already a risk. I'm an asset to him. I gotta really think this through. But maybe he's right. I do need the protection. Even if we separate I will be his ex-wife and since it looks like he cares about me I'm always in danger.

I pull up the covers because I was cold. He wasn't keeping me warm. Kilo was also cold. I extend the blankets to make sure he has some and I close my eyes. It's only like four o'clock and we are already in bed.

I woke up to see it was only 8 pm. Kilo wasn't in bed anymore. Good, I did not have time to be trying to get out of his grip. I get up and stretch.

Walking out of the room I bump into someone. I look up and see Madison.

"Just came to wake you up girl," she says hugging me.

I hug her back "Why?"

She released me "Your husband says you guys are going back to New York," she says and I then fully wake up.

"Where is he?" I asked. He didn't say shit about me going back to New York. What does he expect shit to just go back to New York.

"Down the hall babe," she says pointing. I walk to the study and knock.

"Come in," he says.

I walk in and stand in the middle of the room. He looks up at me but then looks back down continuing his work.

First off why the fuck is he working didn't he just get shot. I walk up to him and snatch his pen.

He sighs. "Why are you working?" I asked pissed. And then I remembered why I came here. "And why did you tell Madison We're going back to New York" I yell.

I shouldn't be yelling at him. Shit.

"Stop yelling please I have a migraine," he says and I take a deep breath. If I want out I need to be nicer to him. Fuck dam it's not that hard. Just. Be. Nice.

"We're going back in the morning," he said and I can't believe this.

"You can go back and I can stay"

"No your coming Kehlani whether you like it or not" he said calmly. Usually, he would be in my face. Yelling 'whether you fucking like it or not you going back to New York. I will fucking drag you if I have to' but he's gone soft.

"Why?" I asked. He didn't need to go to 'work'. One he's fucking sick and two he's the CEO can't he just take days off or work from home. Fuck he's been looking for me for weeks it wouldn't hurt if he took a couple of more weeks off.

"I can't stay here Lani I need to go back," he says. When did he start calling me Lani again? Ok, now he's really going soft.

"Fine," I say and he finally looks up to me. There's no point of arguing with him. I hand him back his pen. He gently takes it back and continues writing.

"Listen I don't know why you're acting like this but you can't keep me forever babe," I say pulling up a chair. I tried pulling it. It was heavy as hell.

"Sooner or later" I paused trying to pull it back. "The contract will end," I say and I booty bumps him. Right in the....

I turn around and he was standing over me.

"It ends when I say so," He says grabbing the chair for me. With one hand. What the hell. I just used all my strength and he was easily able to grab it.

I roll my eyes and we both sit down.

"Why can't you just let me go, I thought you hated me," I say looking at him.

He slams his hand on the desk making me jump. "I don't fucking hate you how many times do I have to say it. I don't hate you," he was now pissed. "Even after all the shit you put me through and your father fucking shooting me I can't hate you ok," he says calm down. What the fuck does he mean he can't hate me. I want to be free I want to be let go.

"Well I hate you and I want out," I say.

"Sure," he says not taking my words seriously.

Dammit, he knew I wasn't serious.

"When will you ever stop and listen Kilo. All you ever do is fucking give me demands and tell me what to do. You NEVER ask me what I want. How I feel. You're always thinking about your fucking self" I yell and get up.

He roughly gets up and walks in front of me. "When will you understand that I make the fucking rules," he says and goes to say something else but I stop him.

"What fucking rules Kilo. What fucking rules?" I yell and he stays quiet. "Exactly all you ever do is boss me around. Why the hell do you think I left babe. You fucking forced me into this marriage and I didn't get one say in anything. So no Kilo I do not want to extend the damn contract. March 2021 I want to be free," I say out of breath. I hope he actually listens this time because I'm done with him and all his bullshit.

"I'm sorry," he says and I let out a little gasp. Did he just say sorry? "I do boss you around," he says and I gasp again. Did he just admit to something?

"And I don't don't listen to what you have to say"

Ok, where the hell is he going with this.

"I never will." He says. "Now if that's all you should leave. Go talk to your friend" he says sitting back down.

Asshole. He does the fucking most. I stormed out. Who likes somebody and treats them like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
364K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
244K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...