The Camera Project || C.T.H |...

By BeautyFlames

'I'm not an average fan girl, Calum.' © beautyflames 2015 More

Prologue
1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'
2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'
3- 'How about vodka flavored condoms?'
5- 'I'd like to do that again.'
6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'
7-'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'
8- 'It's a small gift from Calum Hood.'
9-'Can I have a picture with you?"
10- 'Would you like to get some jobs done?'
11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'
12- 'We have some unfinished business to do.'
Author's Note
13- 'I don't know.'
14- 'I think I need to tell you something, Luke.'
15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'
16- 'She's definitely a diva.'
Author's Note
17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'
18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'
19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'
20-'You were never an average fan girl to me.'
21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'
Chapter 22- 'It's a cruel world.'
Evelyn's Note for You!

4- 'Don't call me silly, Luke.'

418 51 47
By BeautyFlames

Chapter 4- 'Don't Call Me Silly, Luke.'

"Teach me that punch, will you?" I ask Luke as he walks me towards the elevator. My head feels extremely heavy and the my eyesight is fading away so I grab onto Luke's arm as he holds me around the shoulder, literally pulling me away from the club.

 Even though the party had ended an hour ago we had decided to stay along because my wasted self still wanted to get drunk. The beaten dude was rushed to the hospital and everything was back to normal within a matter of few seconds. Just as the party had resumed, I had lost Lily and Calum in the crowd. She was nowhere to be seen which was why Luke was taking me back to my room.

"I warned you to not drink so much," he shakes his head and I notice that he licks his lip ring once, "You're gonna have a sick hangover."

"But I feel happy, Luke!" I exclaim throwing my arms around him, engulfing him in my embrace as my eyes flutter dramatically, a manipulatively lame smile stuck on my lips.

He smirks at my silly gestures and summons the elevator, pronto.

 "Is it necessary to go back?" I ask like a small kid while resting my head on his shoulder, and he nods straightaway, "You need to sleep. I won't let you fall prey to another one of those pimps."

I look at him awkwardly and agree to whatever he says because when Luke Hemmings is protective about you, you kind of forget what disobeying is. Besides, I had never seen an authoritative Luke before. I mean, have you?

All the YouTube videos usually showed him as a jolly person who wouldn't even touch a bug for the sake of it. But Luke was anything but adorable in real life. I'll put it this way: he's like this sexy hot mess from high school who could make you a bad girl for his sake. And when I say bad girl, I totally mean he will make you want to fuck him for the sake of his needs. 

Makes me want to cry out of awe.

Whatever it is, Luke will always be my second favorite of the band.

"You're so evil," I poke him in the stomach and he moves behind, making me lean against him.

"You're so… Unpredictable," his sweet laughter serenades in my ears and I blush? Maybe. I'm too down to notice my feelings, really.

I remember their song Unpredictable and I start singing it out of nowhere.

"She sits at home with the lights out

Seeing life in different colors

I think it’s time that we wake up

 So let me take you away"

 He laughs at my sudden throw of lyrics, but then backs me up in between.

 Me: We can run down the street

 Luke: With the stars in our eyes

 Me: We can tear down this town

 Luke: In the dark of the night

 "Just open the door

 We’ve got time on our side

 We can make it out alive"

 "Stop, Ev," He puts a hand on my mouth, but I continue anyways. He only stands there and pretends that he doesn’t know me because it's better to stay away from a drunk, flustered and absolutely wasted retard, right?

 "Hey we’re taking on the world

 I’ll take you where you wanna go

 Pick you up if you fall to pieces 

Let me be the one to save yo 

Break the plans we had before

 Let’s be unpredictable

 Pick you up if you fall to pieces 

Let me be the one to save you" 

I complete the chorus by raising both my hands in air and Luke just glances at me like some charity case.

 "Okay stop," he laughs as the people from around start looking at us, "The last thing I want is headlines saying Luke Hemmings loves singing with Drunkards," He places a hand on my mouth again and drags me into the elevator, as if I'm a hostage.

 I laugh a bit and a vague thought hits my head, "I don't get your last name, Luke," I say while pinching his nose as now I lean on his chest for support, "Hemmings sounds like Flemings which reminds me of Flamingos and they are so beautiful... Oh my god ... I even got my hair colored like them... You see this color? I love their pink and their necks are so tall.... My mom always liked seeing pink things... She is so beautiful... I wanna be like..."

"Damn," He curses, "I could pay to shut you up." A helpless snort escapes his mouth. 

"But I want to party!" I protest all of a sudden after we cross the 9th floor which makes him look at me with an irritated expression.

 "God, seriously?" He laughs now and looks at my vain face, "How about you go sleep and we party later?"

 "How about you sleep and I go party?" I suggest.

 "How about we both sleep in my room.... Together?"

 "Or how about.... Wait, what?"

 That shuts me up. My eyes grow wide and even though I'm so drowsy because of the heavy dose of alcohol, I stare at him point blank.

 He chuckles adorably and bites his lower lip, "I was kidding," he holds me again around the arm and grabs me towards our room, "That one, right?"

 I nod, still unable to get over what Luke said a moment ago and walk with him. As we reach our door, Luke raises his hand to knock it. But before he could knock, I stop him, "Wait," I whisper, "Do you hear that?"

 "Hear what?"

 "Listen carefully," we place our ears to the door and it immediately snaps us both.

 "Ahhhh"

 "Harder... Ashh..."

 We run a meter away from the door and he collapses on the red carpet floor beneath, his cute laughter echoing in the deserted passageway.

 "Now I know where Lily has been all of tonight," I let out my happiness and Luke rolls on the floor laughing, because as awkward as it was, we both had just caught on our best mates fucking each other. It was just funny. 

"I'm gonna tell Ash to start off hard next time," he says in between his cute laughs and since my feet forget to support my body, I sit down next to him while holding my stomach.

 After a good two minutes of rolling, I finally ask, "What now?" and he lays down. I look at him a little disgusted and ultimately, follow his actions and spread myself beside him. 

"Luke?" I ask while looking at him.

 "Hm?"

 "Do you really sleep with Pengi the Penguin?"

 He looks at me with wide eyes and gets up immediately, "Gosh!" he exclaims and I look at him, perplexed.

 "What's wrong?" I ask a little confused. My head spins at the sudden movements that I muster, but I ignore them and stand up again on my feet. 

"I need to get to my room, like NOW!"

 "Calm your tities, Lucas," I say as we walk towards the elevator. But he's already running down the staircase. I follow him and in an attempt to run, I twist my leg and shout in pain, my butt landing on the edge of the stairs. Obviously I can't keep up with Luke because his legs are like so long and I can't even run when I'm sober, leave alone drunk.

"Owww!" My voice echoes through the staircase and within no time, Luke comes to me again.

 "Damn, Luke," I shout, "Stop running like an ostrich! I sprained my fucking leg!!!" I shout at his face and he looks at me like a lost soul. 

He looks around once and before I even know it, I'm being carried downstairs in Luke's arms. My gaze is fixated at his arched eyebrows as he runs breathlessly. I take to admiring the beauty of his face but when I realize it’s useless, I drop off the observation-hobby and instead offer him a question.

 "Am I allowed to know what just happened?" He places me down and fetches for his keys. 

He doesn't utter a word until he opens the door and runs in. I follow him and switch on the light, taking a look around the mess. Do all these boys plan on making stuff messy? Or is it like in their genes? I scrunch my nose when I come across unclean underwear, but what amuses me more are Luke's actions. 

He bends down and crawls beneath his bed. I stifle a laugh and crash on a nearby chair since I feel too weak and wasted to stand and watch this Hemmings Circus. Flemings Circus... Flamingos... Red... Mom... 

EVELYN!

 He comes out with a big stuffed penguin in his hand and hugs it so tightly that I burst out laughing, "I haven't seen him in ages! I missed you Pengi," he caresses the soft toy.

 "Oh my God, Luke! Hahahahaha," My voice echoes in the room, "Did I let my leg almost break for this stupid penguin!?" I throw myself on his bed while laughing, my short dress making it impossible for any comfort to seep in.

 "Hey!" He shouts, "Dare you say a thing to Pengi, okay! I'll kill you."

 "You won't," I add confidently earning yet another round of laughter from my side and I feel him flop next to me. The mattress dips at his weight as he props himself close to my head.

 I look at his face and my heart does an involuntary leap, closure can work wonders on me sometimes.

 "I like how you laugh," he says out of nowhere and I blush as though I had seen him naked. He forces a strand of my hair behind my ears.

 "Th-Thanks," I stammer, my eyes still moist with the laughter, "I like how you do everything." I add quickly.

 It's his time to laugh and he just pulls himself towards the pillow, "You can sleep here tonight," He offers and I don't even decline.

 Instead, I pull myself next to him and stare at the white ceiling, "Pinch me, Luke," I say dramatically and he obeys.

 His hands reach for my waist and pinch me hard, "Damn," I cuss, "You're for real." 

His smirk makes me go crazy in that moment and I tell myself to calm down for God's sake. Because what if I peed in my pants in front of Luke?

 Get yourself together, Evelyn.

 "I like you," he says from in between his laughs, "And these silly things that you do."

 "Don't call me silly, Luke," I warn him as he places his penguin in between us. He hugs it from his side and I hug it from mine, "I'm pretty intelligent," I claim, rubbing the beak of that huge soft toy.

 "Which is why I’m asking you to join me for a coffee tomorrow?"

 My eyes shot open and I look at him," Am I drunk or did you just ask me on a date?"

"We don't usually date fans," He smiles, "You're just different," He tugs harder on his teddy, "So are you in?"

 "Of course," I smile and he holds my hand. But before I could drown in that beautiful moment, my stomach starts doing weird things.

 "Luke," I sit up and rub my belly, "I-I don't feel good. I think I-I'm gonna pu--"

 I run towards the washroom and empty my stomach into the toilet bowl. He follows me and I just wave at him, "You don't wanna see this," I say before throwing up another lot.

 He comes behind me and pats my back. I take a deep breath as the sick taste evades my mouth. The burning sensation in my stomach returns and I feel extremely nauseated.

 "Gosh," I say as I sit down on the bathroom floor, "This is embarrassing." I rub my eyes and hold my head in my hands, it seems to spin nonstop.

 Luke, who is still rubbing my back, sits on the edge of the bath tub, "I've seen worse." He smirks.

I look at him, just wishing I had peed in my pants rather than throw up. Well, actually no. Both are equally embarrassing. 

"Tell me about it," I say and he looks at me a little shocked, "Divert my attention from what just happened," I blurt out and he obeys.

 "Let's go back in first," he helps me get up and wash my face.

 He tucks me into his blanket after giving me his clothes and lays down next to me, "You were telling me about what's more embarrassing?" I ask.

 "Well," he begins while patting my cheek once and then looking at Pengi, "I remember this one time... We were doing an interview with Capital FM and they asked us about our most awkward moments. Ashton came up with this really sick one and I literally went like damn that must be embarrassing! Well, it wasn't really my moment, but it must've been bad."

 "What was it?" I ask him immediately.

 "Um," he clears his throat, "You know Ash loved trampolines and uh, his school had one. So one day he was just jumping on it and some senior guy came up and pulled down his pants..."

 Before he can even complete, I start laughing. Only, my laughter sounds like snorts now.

 "And you know... His junk was out in the air...," He laughs, "And even though it didn't happen to me, I felt so embarrassed hahaha it was gross, really."

 "Must've been hilarious," I say while caressing Pengi.

 "Trust me, I freaked out right there in the studio. You should search up that video on YouTube," he says while putting his hand over my head. I smile at him and close my eyes.

 I wonder how I hadn't caught up on that video yet, but Luke's touch makes me forget my thoughts.

 "I had an eventful day," I claim after exhaling a lung full of air, "I'd like to treasure it."

 "I'd like to treasure you, Ev."

*

That's chapter 4 :P Getting some hopes high for Evelyn and Luke? :P I can't wait for you guys to read more omg this story is so much fun to write xD

Okay, one important thing: I NEED SHIP NAMES FOR EVELYN AND CALUM AND EVELYN AND LUKE! Any suggestions? I was thinking Calvyn? Lmao you guys suggest please :)

Hm, next update shall be on 6th April so stay tuned ;) Also, the multimedia bar had Evelyn's dress for the party :P SHE'S SO PRETTY OMG IT'S NOT FAIR JANCASNKM

And thanks for 900 reads :O I wanted 650 and I got 900 :O You guys rock my world lol let's aim for 1000 now? Okay then :D

Dedicated to BabyDontStop because her comments make me laugh xD

Alright bye now :P Please vote comment and vote and comment :P

Love ya'll x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 30 31
Don't Stop By Rae

Fanfiction

324 23 23