Complicated |18+|

By aceangiewrites

When Marley Lockheart moves to New York to start a new life after an accident in Seattle, but what she doesn'... More

β€’Character Profilesβ€’
Chapter twoβ€’ New York Sights
Chapter threeβ€’ Penthouse Party
Chapter fourβ€’ One steamy night
Chapter fiveβ€’ Tensions
Chapter sixβ€’ Talking dirty

Chapter oneβ€’ Moving to New York

16 0 0
By aceangiewrites

Keith's Private Plane ~
As the pilot was driving my overprotective older brother Keith and Me on his private plane to New York to restart our lives again, after an accident that happened in Seattle, I was in a bad place, had a terrible childhood, and rude stepparents not until my older brother came back into my life after he finished Military school, he now watches me 24/7 meaning that his priorities is looking out for me first before him just to make sure nothing happens to me keeping me safe and alive.

"Mars, sis are you alright?!" said my brother who snapped me out of my daydream "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine, I guess" I answered while still looking out the window with my hand under my chin"Hey, sis look at me please" he pleaded I looked at him and could see that he really cares about me. "I'm sorry bro, it's just that I feel overwhelmed moving to a new state" I said while looking down at my new black converse shoes Keith sat next to me and gave me a massive hug and was playing with my dark black hair "Mars, it's going to be alright, I'm right here I'm not leaving" he replied as he rested his chin on my hair I let out a small smile and closed my eyes and waited until our plane ride was over.
New York Airport ~

When we landed to New York International Airport I walked out the plane looking tired as hell and my outfit looked bleaked with my dark black hair looking messy "Oh my god, I look like a messy piece of shit" I said as I took out my handheld mirror to check myself "You look fine, Mars don't stress yourself out" he said as he pulled me close to him, we both walked out of the airport, waited for his friends to pick us up from outside of the airport. Then a bright red shiny Mazda pulled up right in front of me and my brother "Ayee, what up Keith" said the man who rolled down his window Keith turned to me and said "Mars, This is Tony Burns, Jayden Cruzan and the man in the back who looks sleepy is William Brooks" he said as he introduced them to me "Hi, I'm uh Marley nice to me you all I guess" I replied with a small smile "Oh damn, girl you look beautiful" replied Jayden with a smile and gave me a wink which made my face turn slight red "No, she looks like whole damn meal" said Tony who seems to be giving me creepy ass looks but luckily Keith gave him a stern look that's "your dead" look William just looked at me intently and plastered a smile on his face and kissed my hand I let out a soft chuckle, Keith placed our bags in the trunk and got in Jayden's car and drove to the house that my brother bought.
Lockheart residence~

We drove up to a beautiful and big mansion it seems to be 3 stories high and has stairs outside of the big house and a giant swimming pool in the front and stepped out of the car and breathed in nature "Keith did you really have to go all out, a simple house would've been fine" I said as I crossed my arms around my breasts "Sis, I didn't buy this mansion, my military friends did" he said as he booped me in the nose. I just rolled my eyes at that boy and continued to go inside the mansion to unpack our stuff. The three boys began touring the mansion to me and my brother so we know what the mansion has to offer. They showed us the pool, the bedrooms, game room and bar section, living room, and lots of things that are needed in a big ass house.

After the long ass tour I was getting really sleepy and tired so I went to the living room to take a short nap because obviously I had jet lag so I told my brother I went to the living room and slouched on the couch when I soon realized my head was on someone's lap I lifted my head slightly and whole body and accidentally slapped the guy who I just laid on " Whoa, Ouch chill Marley, it's just me" said a hurt Jayden who has his hand on his face " Oh my gosh, Jayden I'm so sorry I didn't mean too" I hesitantly replied while placing my hand over his hand and gave him a weak smile. "It's fine, Marley I understand that your jet lagged and just want to sleep" he replied with a smile in his eyes. I blushed as he gave me a heartfelt smile "O-Once a-again I'm sorry, Jayden" I said while giving him a hug and ruffling his soft fawned hair. I looked him in the eyes and they were beautiful like I was mesmerized by his baby blues "What are you looking at?"he asked me while tussling with my hair, "Nothing, okay" I simply said and looked away from him.

I stood up and gave Jayden a wave and went to my very cute floral bedroom to take a nap and rest my eyelids for a while until I heard a knock It was Keith's voice "Sis, M-Mars are you in there" he asked in a dreary voice, he opened the door and I sat up quickly and tilted my head at him "What's the matter Keith, you need something" I said while holding my blanket in front of my chest "Just making sure you're safe and doing okay" he said with his hand on the doorknob I gave him a nod and covered my face and went back to sleep, I could hear my brother chuckle and closed the door.
A few hours later, I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone for the time and it said "5:30 pm" "Oh snap, it's that late I bet Keith already ate dinner" I said half awake half asleep I slumped back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling that looked pale and I could hear my breathing (Did he eat dinner without me or-) I thought to myself then he knocked on the door "Mars sis, are you awake I brought food for us" he said (Oh, so he did bring us food) I thought to myself "Yeah, I'm awake Keith you can come in" I said as I sit up on my bed he opened the door and he brought McDonald's. I gave him a huge smile and he did the same, he sat on the bed and we both began eating our food. After dinner with my brother, I got off the bed and got ready to take a shower.
Shower room~

As I got in the shower I was thinking to myself about my life, friends, and family actually scratch that just life, my puppy, and family forget about friends since nobody really wanted to be my friend only my brother, In Seattle I was the nerd at my school at OceanView High school and I would get bullied for being a teacher's pet and the boys would always ask me to do their freaking homework for them and so does the mean girls, they used me because I'm a straight A student in my all school years I've studied all the time and never went to let lose or even went to a high school party that the mean girls hosted, After high school I met a really cute guy named Joshua Zainwood he was 6'1 foot, tanned like me, definitely has a six pack and a dimple when he smiles and cute short black hair, he actually wanted to be my friend so, we started to hangout a lot and got close.

Me and Joshua were becoming super close best friends and I would still be the nerd with my clear wayfarers glasses, white tank and overalls with my vans shoes with my hair wrapped into a cute bun, he would wear a blue tank and a black leather jacket, and cool shoes and ripped jeans, but he really cares about me alot but all the girls are trying to get his attention luckily he ignores them and focused his attention to me. After my shower I wrapped my body with a towel and looked at myself in the mirror remembering the horrible flashbacks of myself as a straight A's nerd.

I shook off the feeling and moved past that issue and forget about it, then suddenly my head began throbbing in pain and the room began spinning"AHHHH, MAKE IT STOP" I yelled and screamed "SIS, YOU OKAY IN THERE, IM COMING SIS" said Keith through the front of my room he rushed in and came to my rescue "oh my god, Mars what's wrong" he said as he lifted me close to him while I'm holding on to my towel he was stroking my hair while I rested my head against his chest. "I -I j-just had a b-bad memory, that's all" I said squeakily Keith was stroking my hair real gentle and rested his chin on my hair. "Mars, I'm right here okay, don't worry"whispered Keith under is breath and continued stroking my hair.

After he calmed me down, he kissed my forehead and left the room, I changed into my white tank and black yoga pants with my key necklace, and brushed my teeth as well and went to my bed and sat up with pillow behind my back, and was checking my social media, I looked at my messages and saw 10 messages from Joshua I decided to just look at it but not reply because he doesn't really need to know where I am, I didn't want to bother him. I placed my phone on the side table and covered my face with the sheets and went to bed.
The next day, I woke up and stretched and let out a small yawn, and grabbed my phone to check the time it was 8:15 am in the morning I got fully up and went to my closet to look for an outfit to wear for the day.
Wardrobe closet~

I entered my closet and it looked so good like everything was sorted and there is a tv inside if I ever had sleepovers, I looked at every self admiring all the clothes that I placed but there seems to be clothes that were already bought for me I'm guessing my brother got me clothes. I scanned through the drawers looking for a good outfit until I found the perfect fit for the day.

I styled my hair like strings, grey zipper shirt and light blue jeans to go along with the grey zipper shirt, I then checked myself in the mirror again to add makeup then headed downstairs for breakfast, "Morning, sis how are you feeling" he asked me while he was cooking breakfast "I'm doing fine, just a bit tired but I'm alright" I replied as I sat in the kitchen table "What are you making" I asked staring at him intently "Oh just your favorite breakfast in the world my world class pancakes,hashbrowns and a fruit cup with a mango smoothie" he smiled at me while trying to flip the pancake "Yes, thanks big bro, I appreciate it" I squealed through my smile he gave me a plate full of pancakes 2 hashbrowns bars and fruit cup with a mango smoothie what a perfect breakfast, I quickly ate my pancakes, hashbrowns and my fruit cup because I want to explore and see what's happening in New York City, hopefully meeting new friends and somewhat find a meaningful relationship with someone. "Hey Mars, where the hell do you think you're going" he called after me I turned around and faced him with a straight face "going out and exploring this state, bro" I said with a small smile "Oh no the hell you're not, Mars I am coming with you" Keith said with crossed arms "Fine, whatever" I replied and rolled my eyes, besides that I get to take pictures and have new memories here in New York City, hopefully I can survive this hectic city life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...
182K 5.7K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’‡ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’†π’—π’Šπ’ π’˜π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 Copyright...
557K 17.7K 38
They burned too fast and too bright to last. Copyright Β© 2018 by moonpilots. All rights reserved.
323K 8.1K 28
Annaliese always craved a family. She desired a warm father, caring brothers, a loving mother and adoring sisters. Maybe even a dog or a cat. But, th...