Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᗪOᖇKᔕ

1.3K 96 1
By Neko_ssi

"Oh Chief no I saw him, yeah he is...going in a building....yeah inside...follow? oh sure...don't worry...yes...yeah alright I'll give you a signal."

Taehyung ended the call and shove it inside his pocket after checking if he had put that in silent mode.

Seeing the entry was free of guards or any security he felt weird. Anyway still keeping in check Taehyung manages to enter the building.

'where did he go?' He was about to go up by the stairs but someone grabs him by his arm and pulls him inside the lift. 

Taehyung attacked the guy but he successfully dodged it and pinned him to the wall by his shoulders.

The guy pulls of his mask

Tae- "j-in hyung?"

Jin rolled his eyes and freed Taehyung. "What made you to follow me?"

Taehyung gulps. "I- was just passing by..?"

Jin stood there crossing his arms without any expression.

"Just say it was Namjoon's order."

Taehyung shook his head.

Jin sighs, "totally believed you"

Taehyung gulped while looking at Jin, he was far different from what he saw in the morning earlier today.

 The lift opened signaling that they had reached their floor. 

"Get in that room I'll join you afterwards, don't you dare to leave this room." Jin warned, and now he looked even scarier, a complete contrast to what Namjoon said about his boyfriend.

Without much help Taehyung gets inside the room after he nods at Jin, the latter got in the lift again.

'How much a person can change if their heart gets broken...'

He called Namjoon to let him know all the details that he was caught.

Namjoon on the other hand sighed, but said to listen to Jin's words as he believed that Jin is just attending some small business.

●●●●●●

"Can I have another one?"

"No Jungkook, you can't have another one. One is the limit."
Jimin drizzly raised one finger.

"Please hyung I won't ask for more." Jungkook pouted as Jimin sighed.

"I can't help with these maknaes pouting."

Jungook giggled, "Why?"

Jimin handed the banana milk to Jungkook who happily took it from him. "Cause they are sooo cute."

Jungkook smiled.

Jimin took a bite from his food. " I literally once googled that, how to get immune to Tae's pout."

Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth dramatically. "What?"

Too much to get wasted.

Jimin shoved his arm playfully and nodded. "yeah"

"Then?" Jungkook asked, pretending to be drunk by the banana milk.

Jimin laughed seeing Jungkook's weird acts and soon followed in his steps. "Too bad as google doesn't know how much Tae's pout is effective, otherwise I would have got required results''

Jungook giggled loudly. "Oh! Hyung you radiate so much Slytherin energy."

Jimin gasped dramatically now. "How do you know? It's my house"

"Wait really?" Jungkook made a well known surprised face.

These dorks might or might not have taken a few sips of soju earlier, which was getting in the act.

Jimin- "So, Jungkookie"

Kook- "Yeah hyunggie?"

Jimin chuckled at the name Jungkook addressed him. "I was quite wondering...how did you realize that you loved Tae?" 

Jimin placed his head in the armrest of the sofa.

Jungkook tilts his head and widely grins. "I don't know...what made me realize but when I realized It was already too late to shut down my feelings." He smiles and closed his eyes to remember the night when he joined a dance class in high school and he was shocked to see Taehyung there, which even made him giggle was Taehyung was the same shocked as him, infact when Taehyung saw Jungkook standing with a group he stopped in his tracks, and as Tae's and Jungkook's eyes met, to him it felt like the whole world has stopped. He was sure Taehyung felt the same but for once.

But again those pictures appeared when Taehyung tried so hard to avoid him.

Jungkook felt the latter hated him, how foolish he thought he was. Not to think about what Taehyung felt. It was sure to be honest that how can he imagine that Taehyung distanced himself because he wanted a career.

He smiles, if he knew that he would distance himself from Taehyung.
Whatever he would do if he gets happy. Even if he needs to go away from him if Taehyung wants him to.

He frowns and shakes him.

'Stop thinking this bullshits...'

"Kookie" Jimin whined when Jungkook snatched a pillow from his grip.

"Hyung you have one and I got one..its equal now!" Jungkook reasoned. 

Jimin huffed and looked at Jungkook.
"Why did you choose to be a nurse?"

Jungkook sighed. He knew what he needed to answer as it was almost the most obvious question. 

"I..wanted to take care of people so that's why.." He said. It was the millionth time he answered this question because whenever he meets someone they always make sure to ask this and Jungkook was low key expecting Jimin to ask.

"Oh but you could have been a doctor?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah but I wanted to be around the kids and take care of them, keep them in check and all and being a doctor was not my goal so."

Jimin - "Kids?" 

"Yeah.. oh I mean, I work in the children's ward." 

"Ohhh daebak... No wonder you're like a kid too!" Jimin said cheering and Jungkook made a pout.

"-To us" Jimin added, smiling and adoring this little maknae.

"I'm an adult.." Jungkook leaned on the back of the sofa and sipped his banana milk.

Jimin chuckled lightly and opened his phone.

He texts Taehyung. 

.
.
.

Taehyung, being bored, looks around the room. It was neat and all white. Boring...

He pulls out his phone and sees a message from Jimin.

T

aehyung zoomed in Jungkook's face. 'He's too cute to handle'

He looked up hearing the sounds and it was Jin entering.

"Is Jungkook staying with you now?"
Jin said and sat beside Taehyung. 

Taehyung - "Oh in the meantime he is staying with me."

Jin nods and looks at V.
"Are you serious?"

V looks at him with a confused face.
"What do you mean?"

Jin- "About kook...are you sure?"

V smiles and nods his head.
"I am hyung."

Jin stays expressionless and waits a bit before getting up
"Alright then lets go."

Taehyung blinked and followed Jin outside.

"I hope you didn't come running."
Jin says.

V shakes his head. "No..I came by car here"

Jin - "Good, drop me at Namjoon's place"

He walked and sat in Taehyung's car.

Taehyung mentally groaned.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Driving to Namjoons house was...boring according to Taehyung. 

No one broke the silence as only the song by Itzy was playing in the car.

Taehyung liked this song very much but he was unsure if he should change this song or should let it be.

Well Jin was not saying anything he was just keeping his eyes closed but it looked like he was thinking something. 

Taehyung sighed and kept looking at the road.

Soon the reached Namjoon's house and Taehyung  pulls over

Seokjin was about to open the car door when Taehyung spoke.
"Hyung...don't be angry at the chief. He-he was just worrying about you." 

Jin looks at him. Expressionless.

'Is that really the Jin guy, Jungkook and Chief speaks about so much.'
Taehyung thought.

Jin just hummed lightly and got off the car leaving Taehyung flabbergasted.

Taehyung started his car when he saw  Jin had already walked inside.

Taehyung sighed but all his mind went straight to Jin's words.

'He is quite cold, Jungkook was right, he surely changed a lot. But how he lived all these years alone. Agh I even didn't ask him to my Boyfriend. Am i doing right...? What if he thinks I'm careless, that I don't care about him...'

Taehyung groaned mentally.

He stepped hard on the gas pedal and speeded. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung unlocked his door and went inside. 

It was dark and midnight so all the lights were down in the living room 

He assumed both of them might be sleeping.

'Are they getting well together?' 

He knew Jimin was annoying but Jungkook was the same so they might get well.

He smiled thinking this.

Taehyung was walking to the stairs in the living room. Suddenly he felt that he pressed a packet sort of thing with his foot.

He looked down and turned on the flash from his phone.

"What is that?" He mumbled as he picked up the packet.

"Oh banana milk.." 

He remembered Jimin texting him that Jungkook was drinking banana milk.

He smiled and put that on top of the center table, mentally noting to clean this in the morning.

There was something else on the table. He pointed the flash and saw the take out boxes

'Oh so they ordered take out.'

He heard a thud.

Taehyung straightened his position and without wasting any time he walked away and turned on the lights.

When he came back on the spot.

He couldn't help but to laugh lightly.

Jungkook was sleeping in a sitting position again and the pillow was over his head supported by his hands.

He remembered seeing the burrito Jungkook sleeping and eating ice cream back in that room.

He heard a curse and drifted his eyes from Jungkook to the other side of the  table and saw that it was Jimin...who was on the floor. 

"Wait, did you just fall from that sofa?" Taehyung grinned.

"Eh Stop laughing.." Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes, Taehyung cooed at the older.

"Go to bed now. You just fell while you were sleeping." Taehyung suggested.

Jimin snickered. "When will you fall?"

Taehyung- "Me? Oh I already fell..."

"In love?"  Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Well that too...um i was supposed to say From heaven." Taehyung took out his tongue and teased Jimin.

Both of them heard an almost inaudible snoring and turned their heads at Jungkook.

"He is totally whipped.." Jimin smiled and stretched his arms.

Taehyung also smiled and went near Jungkook.

"Lets go to bed baby.." Taehyung softly spoke in front of Jungkook's ear and Jungkook moved a bit sleepily and fluttered open his eyes. He smiled and nodded his head and closed his eyes again..falling asleep.

Jimin - "Well technically... he also fell" 

Taehyung - "not again."

"In sleep" Jimin giggled and made Taehyung to sigh but he chuckled lightly.

"Alright then I'm going to sleep..." Jimin said.

Taehyung just nodded. 

Jimin was about to turn back but before he spoke. "So.. it looks like you and your baby are sleeping together... Is there any spare room?" He smirked.

Taehyung- "yah! It's not the first time you are staying in my house.."

Jimin laughed and jumped up the stairs. 

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook who was clinging to him like a koala.

He smiled.

"Hold me tight, baby" Taehyung said before he detached himself from Jungkook and walked in front of him.

He took Jungkook's hand and placed them on his shoulders, which Jungkook completely entangled. 

He smiled again remembering the first night when he carried Jungkook to bed after their fight...he sighed.

'How much of a dick I was...yet he still didn't stop loving me even though I behaved with him like that.'

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist and Jungkook being sleepy clutched in his neck.

"Babe jump on me.." Taehyung said softly in Jungkook's ear.

As an obedient boyfriend, Jungkook jumped on Taehyung casually when Taehyung pulled him by his waist and wrapped his legs over Taehyung's waist.

"good boy" Taehyung muttered and felt Jungkook smiling.

Taehyung carried or struggled to take Jungkook, because according to him, Jungkook was getting buffed even more. Not that he complains.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung laid him in the bed and was walking away to change clothes.

"I'm not going baby, just to change clothes." 

Jungkook muttered something. "What a waste."

Taehyung leaned in to hear clearly. "What did you say, baby kook?"

Jungkook fluttered, opened his eyes and pointed at his shirt. "These are all a- waste, because..of them I-i can't see your body."

Taehyung widened his eyes and then realized. "Are you- are you drunk?"

Jungkook pouted. "ano.."

Taehyung mentally facepalmed. 'Of course Jimin said he drank.'

Taehyung changed into sleepwear when he saw Jungkook was dead asleep.

He tugged himself in the sheets and scooted over to cuddle Jungkook.

'Ah, I feel nostalgic.'

He smiled and soon fell asleep taking Jungkookin his embrace.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 56.4K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
43.7K 1.3K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
806K 52.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
309K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...