𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence

19.4K 305 599
By TaurusQuinn

It was finally dinner time. I was so glad that the day was almost at an end. I managed to avoid Draco all day, but Katherine mocked me every chance she got. She was happy that we got in an argument, or whatever it was that happened.

I sat down next to Victoria and Pansy, something was happening with Victoria but I didn't know what.

"Come on, Vic. You need to try the pork it's really good." Pansy urged. Victoria shook her head as she stuck a small piece of cauliflower in her mouth.

"Victoria, you need to. You haven't eaten all day." I said softly, urging her to eat. Something was really wrong but I didn't know what.

"Hey, ladies."

We all looked up to see Blaise sitting across from us. I got a little uncomfortable by his presence and looked away while Victoria kept staring.

She probably still had feelings for him but I didn't judge. I mean who am I to judge who she's into. My boyfriend said he was going to fuck the girl I hate most.

It can't get much worse than that.

"Hey Vic, you alright?" Blaise questioned. She looked down at the table and nodded her head. "You look kind of tired, I think you should eat it'll make you feel better. Trust me on this" he mutters.

She lets out a sigh and takes a bite of her pork. Her face lit up as she took a hard swallow.

"It's good but wouldn't you rather be anywhere else?" Victoria stated. "I mean Pansy would rather party than help me. Moon, you would rather have sex with Draco all day, and Blaise you'd rather just play with m- you know what nevermind."

"Vic- we didn't mean-"

"I know Pansy, I know you don't mean to be rude but I'm perfectly fine by myself. You guys just go." she muttered.

Pansy just shot up from the table in annoyance, she didn't leave though. I saw her walking away and sitting down next to Crabbe and Goyle in another part of the Slytherin table.

"I'm gonna stay." I say softly. She looks up at me and shows a sad smile. "It's fine, you don't have to. I'll stay with Blaise." she explained softly.

Was she sure?

"Go." she laughs, waving her hand. "I'll catch up with you later. I promise."

I nodded and gave her a hug before getting up and leaving. I was done with my food and I just wanted to make sure she was okay. Hopefully being with Blaise was good for her.

I exited the Great Hall looking back at Victoria and Blaise. She was laughing, she looked happy with him.

I didn't know what to do after I ate. I didn't want to go back to my dorm and I most definitely didn't want to talk to Draco.

I headed up towards the astronomy tower. I didn't know what I was going to do up there, maybe just look at the stars or something. I slowly walked over to the railing and approached the edge. I could've jumped but I didn't want to.

I didn't want to die.

I sat down with my feet handing off the edge. There was a knot in my stomach but the feeling of the cold air in the night was exhilarating.

I looked up at the stars shining bright above me, each one was different. I looked down into the castle and saw some students running around in the courtyard.

The view was amazing.

I don't think anything could beat that.

I heard someone behind me but I didn't care to turn around. It didn't matter who it was.

As long as it wasn't Katherine.

The person let out a sigh as they sat down next to me, and I knew exactly who it was. He sniffled a bit, and it sounded like he was crying before. It's weird because I don't think I've ever seen him cry before.

I turned my face only to see him out of the corner of my eye, I didn't want him to know I was looking at him.

I missed him, and I knew I shouldn't.

I wanted to jump into his arms and tell him I loved him. In this moment, I wanted him. I wanted him so badly, but I just stayed silent.

I said nothing.

I turned my head to look at him and he was already staring at me. I looked deep into his ocean blue eyes. The longer I stared, the more I wanted to tell him something.

Anything.

I wanted him to say something. It's like all of our confidence was gone. I was too nervous to tell him I loved him.

He could read my mind but after what happened, I don't think he is.

We just stared into each other's eyes both waiting for something to happen. There was no kiss and no hand hold, there was nothing between us.

I turned away and looked back up at the stars and the moon. I could feel his eyes gazing into my skin.

If only we would've said something.

I love you, Draco.

Please read my mind. I want you to know how I feel but I can't figure out how to say it. They're the simplest words with the biggest meaning. I mean it Draco, I really do.

I love you.

He turned away and looked at the stars. I was talking in my own head, he didn't hear any of it.

"I didn't mean to hurt you that bad." he stated softly. I turned my head to face him, and he was looking at me again. He sniffled his nose a little bit as he looked me up and down.

"It's fine I guess." I responded softly. Was it really? He said he wanted to have sex with the one girl who despises me most. I don't know if I could forgive him for that. I could accept his apology but I won't forgive him.

Well, I don't know if it really was an apology because he didn't say he was sorry, but it's the best I'm gonna get.

I scoot closer to him and gave him a small smile. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as his fingertips tightened around my skin.

"Come closer." he muttered softly into my ear.

I rested my head on his shoulder and looked back up at the stars above. His body tensed for a little bit, but after a few minutes he began to relax.

He became comfortable with me.

I wanted to tell him what he meant to me. Maybe he already knew, though. Maybe he knew more than I did.

"I don't want you to ever leave me, Torres." he said softly.

"I won't." I reassured him.

"I want you to promise that you'll never leave me. I don't ever wanna lose you." he insisted. I smiled at his words and pulled away from his shoulder. It was cute that he was worried when there was nothing to worry about.

I snickered at his words. He looked me up and down and furrowed his brows at me. "What are you laughing about?" he queried.

"Well I could leave you by walking out right now or I could break up with you. There's loads of options and meanings. So which one are you telling me about?" I laugh.

He glared at me with a stern expression. "Just fucking promise me. You know exactly what I'm talking about." he said strictly.

"Fine. Draco Malfoy, I promise to never leave you."

DRACO'S POV:

For once I thought that she could fix me. Maybe I was redeemable after all. I could fix my mistakes and prove that I am worthy of her love. She could make me a better person.

She can heal my scars.

Moon Torres, I love you.

MOON'S POV:

He smirked at my words and looked back up at the stars. "What do you think about the name Scorpius?" he asked.

"The star sign? I don't know much about astrology, all I know is that I'm a Gemini. Nothing special about that right?" I joked.

"What are you talking about? No, I mean like the constellation. Up there you see?" he explains, pointing up to a number of stars. I didn't know what he was talking about I just acted like I did.

"I mean the stars are really pretty but what do you mean by name?" I question.

He keeps looking at the stars, not turning back to face me. "I mean for like a child." he stated softly.

A child?

"Merlin's Beard, Draco you were supposed to take me to Hogsmeade to get the special elixir. You said we would get it today. Are you serious? I need it." I stammered.

His eyes snapped to mine. A mix of emotions were going through both of our minds.

What were we going to do?

"I told you we would get it now relax. Nothing bad is going to happen." he reassured me, or he tried to at least.

I look down with a worried expression plastered on my face. I didn't want a kid, not now. He let out a sigh as he pulled his hand away from my waist. He was just as worried about this as I was.

"We'll get it tomorrow, Darling. Please don't stress about it. Look, it's getting late so we should head back to our dorms." he said softly, staring into my eyes.

I nodded my head and started to get up. He quickly stood up and pulled me by my waist. He tightened his grip around my wait and brought me closer.

"I want you to stay." he muttered softly as he wrapped his other hand around my neck bringing our lips together. His hand crept up to my cheekbone and rubbed small circles into my skin.

I love you.

I love you, Draco Malfoy.

Please read my mind.

He pulled away. It was only a peck, but I didn't care. I only cared about us. Something is wrong. He told me that he wanted to have sex with another girl and then he expects me to just come crawling back to him?

That's the problem. I love him and I couldn't stay away.

No matter what.

"You're mine, and only mine." he demanded. "No one else gets to taste you. Only me."

"It's getting late, we should go back." I explain softly as I turn away. His expression hardens at my words. He keeps staring at me, hoping I turn back.

"You're right. I'm gonna go. Goodnight, Moon." he said softly as he walked towards the stairs. I watched him leave, not turning back.

Did I make a mistake?

After a few minutes I start to walk down the stairs, going back to the halls. I needed to go back to my dorm but I had to be smart about it since Umbridge set some new rules.

I carefully snuck around the castle, making my way to the common room when I finally get there. I mutter the password and run in, hoping not to be seen by anyone.

"What are you doing awake?" I hear a voice ask, but I didn't see anyone. I shook it off and headed towards the girls dorms.

"I know you heard me."

Katherine.

Of course it had to be her.

"What's your problem?" I ask as I turn around to face her. She was dressed in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. She looked like she was having fun, with the smirk plastered on her face. She must love trying to make me uncomfortable.

Well I wasn't going to let her get under my skin this time.

"Nothing. I don't have a problem." she smiled at me innocently. I wanted to wipe that smile off her face so bad.

I hated her.

She twisted her necklace back and forth in between her fingers. No, it was my necklace.

"That's my necklace." I stated in annoyance. She looks down and her smile grows wider.

"We'll look at that, it is." she giggles. "Well what are you going to do about it sweetheart?" She loved getting on my nerves. I furrowed my brows at her and my lips curved into a frown. I stepped forward, showing her I wasn't afraid of her.

"Take of my necklace, or I'll slit your fucking throat."

Her expression fades into a shocked expression. She definitely wasn't expecting that.

I had won.

Her eyes trailed my body up and down, and her smirk returned. "You're the one who should be worried about the slits. You seem to be an expert at that, Torres." she sneered.

I had enough.

I pushed her as hard as I could onto the ground. She gasped as her body impacted onto the floor, but I didn't care. She tried to get back up but I slapped her hard across the face. I climbed on top of her and started punching her face and stomach.

"Fuck you! I hate you!" I kept shouting out to her.

She blocked almost every punch I threw but I still wasn't done. She then pushed me back onto the floor. She pulled my hair and slammed my head back onto the ground.

I could feel a familiar feeling of blood trickling down the side of my head. She punched my face, creating cuts and bruises to form. She got up and kept kicking my stomach.

"This is what you fucking get, bitch." she spat as she continued to kick me. "You're supposed to be dead."

I cried out in pain as I tried to block her legs from hitting me but it just kept going. My tears rolled down the side of my face as I let out a shriek.

I used all the strength I could to try to get up from the floor. I looked down and saw a small pool of blood where my head was at.

My whole body was in pain.

I had cuts all over my body but I didn't care. I had to win this fight. She slowly backed up from me and smirked as blood trailed out of the cuts on her face.

She looked insane.

"You're supposed to be dead, so why don't I just do you a favor. It's not like anyone will miss you now. No one gives a damn about you. You know why? You're a filthy half blood who's as pathetic as your dead father." she laughed.

I couldn't believe my ears.

She insulted my father and said she was going to kill me. She was a horrible person. She was the one who wanted to set my room on fire.

"What did you just say?" I ask in shock.

I wanted to buy more time so I can regain my strength.

"Blaise was supposed to set your room on actual fire instead of blue fire. He told me he was too scared to do it. He didn't want to see you get hurt. He cared too much for you." she explained. "But I don't see anyone around to save you."

And with that she lunged at me punching and scratching my face. I tried to turn away and defend myself but she was too strong.

After I was a bit weaker she stopped punching me and held down my legs with hers. She began clawing at my legs and laughing. She scratched my legs multiple times and I tried to squirm or move but it wouldn't work.

"What's the matter? You do it all the time, you should be able to handle a little blood." she giggled as she kept scratching my thighs.

"Aww look at these pathetic little scars." she muttered, scratching them multiple times. I wept out in pain, not being able to handle the torture.

"Stop! Please!"

She looked at me with wide eyes and froze in her place. Her smile grew back as she forced her hand onto my neck.

"I'm not scared of killing you if that's what you're thinking. I'm just having my fun while I can have it." she spat, closing her hands tighter around my throat.

It began to grow hard to breathe as I gasped for air trying to use all my energy to push her off of me. She laughed with an evil look in her eyes as the room began to move.

My eyes began to go droopy.

She pulled away from my neck like she was never there. My vision grew foggy and I couldn't see much.

I was able to see her being pushed away by another person. I didn't know who it was but I felt this person clutch my body close to theirs, pulling me away.

I felt safe with them.

"It'll be okay. You'll be okay. I promise." they muttered to me.

That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545 33 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...
31K 394 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
28K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
360K 6.3K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...