At The Buchanan's

Od rubyscissorhands

From karate enemies to lovers. (Some light swearing, but not a lot). Více

Paragraph 1
Paragraph 2
Paragraph 3
Paragraph 4
Paragraph 5
Paragraph 6
Paragraph 7
Paragraph 9
Paragraph 10
Paragraph 11

Paragraph 8

729 7 0
Od rubyscissorhands

Once you get back from the pavillion, you run up the stairs and get changed into something warmer. When you come down the stairs, you see Shannon put some soup on the table for you and Tanner, so you grab your bowl, sit at the opposite end from him and start eating. Things are a little awkward. ''What do you want to do this afternoon?'' You ask Tanner. He just shrugs. ''So are we going to talk about what happened today...?'' He asks, so you answer ''Nothing happened, it's fine.'' ''Follow me, I've got something to show you.'' he says. So you follow him to his room and he shows you his music, he hands you an earphone and says ''Listen.'' He starts to play (INSERT YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC HERE), ''I knew it!'' you shout. You both make eye contact as you share earphones listening to music. The door flies open, so you look up and see a shocked Shannon, she says ''Well, I was not expecting to see you two getting along. But I am back and will be in my study if you need me.''

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
13.2K 247 18
↳ Season 1 of ‚The Summer I turned pretty' ❛Julia's whole life revolved around the summer. The months from June to August were always magical, spend...
26.7K 785 24
𝔼𝕩𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕...