The Boy From Korea (ChanChang)

By Andy869

Chan lives in Australia. He's a junior in high school. He's captain of the boys volleyball team. Changbin rec... More

The Move
Neighbor
First Day
Practice
Tutor Me
Camp Pt.1
Camp Pt.2
Camp Pt.3
After Camp
Hang out
Hang Out Pt.2
Pratice Match
Practice Match Pt.2
Sleepover
Sleepover Pt.2
Sleepover Pt.3
Morning
New Kid?
We are?
Are you okay?
First Game
Sam
No Way
Chans Place
Chans Place Pt.2
Preliminaries
Preliminaries Pt.2
Finals

Graduation (End)

3K 185 115
By Andy869

•2 years later
*Changbins POV
"Finally! We finished school!" Jisung laughs out as he hugs us.

Seungmin, Felix and I laughing as we hug back.

Today was our graduation day. We had just finished the ceremony. Already receiving our diplomas.

School and volleyball were tough. Considering, Chan, Minho and Hyunjin had graduated just last year.

"So how was being captain for a year?" Felix asks.

"Tough. I don't know how Chan did it for 3 years." I answer.

"There they are! Guys!" We look over the crowd and see our friends coming our way.

"Congratulations!" The exclaim as they hand us many gifts and balloons.

Couples getting together and hugging and kissing.

"Congratulations Binnie." Chan says as he kisses me.

"Thank you."

The others coming to us. And chattering.

"Let's celebrate!" Jisung and Felix exclaim.
——
"Oh oh! Remember when Chan started crushing on Changbin!" Felix says.

Chan groans and hides his face in his hands.

"Oh my gosh not this!"

"Tell the story! I love hearing it!" Jeongin laughs out.

Jisung clears his throat and starts to tell the story of how Chan started to like me.

How he would compliment me after every practice game. How he let me have his knee pad to protect my elbow.

"Don't be embarrassed hyung! It's a cute story!" Jisung laughs out as he pats the elders back.

"I'm not inviting you to our wedding!" He exclaims.

I blush at the comment. Wedding?!

"Whoa wedding?! When?!" Everyone starts to shout.

Chan just laughs and shakes his head. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! That won't happen for a while."

He looks at me with a smile.

"Unless you don't want to marry me." He says.

I shake my head. Smiling back at him.

"I do."

"Yuck get a room!" Hyunjin says as he throws a French fry at us.

"No you!" Chan says as he throws it back and hugs me.

"Wait! Guys! I wanna point something out!" Minho suddenly shouts.

We all look at him and wait for him to continue.

"Remember when we won the finals? The first year Changbin was here?" He asks.

We nod and curious to know where this was going.

"No one has pointed this out the last 2-3 years! But Chan and Changbin kissed for the first time after we won!" He exclaims as he stands up from his chair and points at us.

"Oh my gosh! I remember! I just didn't know how to bring it up!" Jeongin exclaims as well.

"It's been years since that first kiss! Why remember now?!" Chan asks as he continues to eat.

Minho shrugs. "It's fun to embarrass you."

Chan playfully glares at the younger.

"Oh yeah? Well how about that time I caught you and Jisung making out in the club room."

Both mentioned boys blushing at the comeback.

"Ewww! Seriously!?" Seungmin shouts in disgust.

"Guys we changed in there!" Felix exclaims.

"In my defense! Minho started it." Jisung says and points his thumb at the elder.

"Hey!" Minho shouts as he lightly pushes his boyfriend.

"Don't even get me started on Hyunjin and Seungmin." I comment.

"What did we do?!,,,, what did we do?" Hyunjin shouts and then whispers to Seungmin. The boy shrugging and not having a clue.

"Spill!" Jisung shouts.

"It was last year. Seungmin and I had to stay after school to finish a chemistry project." I start off.

Seungmin suddenly turns red and gets up from his seat, leaning across the table and trying to shut me up.

"No no !" He shouts as he tries to cover up my voice.

"Hyunjin had Seungmin pinned down on a table and they were making out and doing other things!" I shout out.

Everyone making remarks and silly comments at the two.

Seungmin slumping in his chair and hiding his face. Mumbling out that it wasn't true.

"Ooh so that's what we did." Hyunjin says as he nods his head a bit, recalling to the memory.

"Everyone's just getting exposed today." Jisung comments as he drinks his soda.

"Not me and Innie! We're innocent!" Felix says as he hugs the younger.

Everyone becoming quiet and trying to think of anything bad from the two.

"Oh! They actually got caught making out in the bathroom." Minho says.

"Wait seriously?!" Everyone shouts.

We weren't expecting that from the two innocent boys.

Both of them turn red and look away from us.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Felix whispers.

"I blocked that out of my memory. Try again." Jeongin says embarrassed.

We continue to recall the memories of when we all first meet and became closer to one another.

The first sleepover we had. To the friendship bracelets we all made for each and still wear till this day.

To the preliminaries and finals and when we won.

"Those were the good times." Seungmin says as he softly smiles at the memories.

We all nod in agreement.

"Let's keep making more memories!" Jeongin gushes out.

Maybe it wasn't so bad that we moved to Australia.

I look at Chan as they continue to chat about other things.

Bang Chan. The boy who was my next door neighbor. My captain. Friend and now Boyfriend.

He looks at me and smiles. A wide smile that showed his pretty teeth and dimples. Eyes turning into a crescent shape.

"Moving here wasn't so bad after all." I say to everyone.

They all smile at me.

"Welcome to Australia!" They chant.

I laugh and we all got into a group hug.

Welcome to Australia.

End
——
A/N well here it is! The end! 😭🥳

Thank you all for your love and support for this book. I'm glad you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 💕✨

And even though this story is over. There are more to come. Because like I have always said.

One story ends another begins.

Which brings me to this announcement. I will be publishing TWO books. They are both ChanChang.

Here are the covers and titles for them.

They are currently still in the works. So right now there aren't any new books up. I don't know exactly when I'll publish them.

But I will let you know when one or both of them are up. And they will probably have slow updates because I am currently busy with somethings. 

Anyways! They will hopefully be up soon. And I will also continue to update 'ChanChang Oneshots' as well.

So that's three ChanChang books for all of you because you all deserve it.

Thank you for everything and I promise to not let you all down!

Stay safe! Stay cool! I love you Polaris! 💕✨⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 17.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
124K 5.9K 13
Jeongin really likes Felix's hugs fluff This is my own idea if anyone has done a story like this I apologize and please let me know I haven't seen any
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
31.8K 754 8
A compilation of Auslly One Shots