His (18+)

By saillingcruise

Warning:Very mature content. "A thick long finger penetrates me,and I slowly jump up but he keeps a firm hold... More

WARNINGS AND CREDITS
CAST
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
||CHAPTER 1||
||CHAPTER 2||
||CHAPTER 3||
||CHAPTER 4||
||CHAPTER 5||
||CHAPTER 6||
||CHAPTER 7||
||CHAPTER 8||
||CHAPTER 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
ANNOUNCEMENT
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
Bonus Chapter
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||

||CHAPTER 9||

106K 1.2K 177
By saillingcruise

"A happy soul is the best shield for cruel world " -Atticus.

The sun rays pierced through the glass windows and is covering my whole body.
Sleeping beside Damien along with the sun rays is making my body overheated.

Trying to pry off Daddy's hand tried to be a difficult job since he has a death grip around my waist.
After trying for nearly 5 minutes that job is successful.
I jumped out of the bed before Damien has the chance to wrap his hand around me again and instantly regretted as I could hardly stand. I must have fallen asleep yesterday before eating my pasta,how unfortunate it is. Now I feel like crying thinking about it.

Walking to the bathroom turned out to be a difficult job due to me constantly limping.
I opened the door to the cabinet where both of our toothbrush are kept and grabbed it along with the toothpaste. After our marriage,I requested Damien to keep all of our belongings together to which he gave me the permission.
He even allowed me to use his wide varieties of cars, even though he never really let me go out.
Well,having permission is good.

Thick muscular arms wrapped around me and I look at my master through the large glass mirror on the wall. He looks so beautiful with his morning hair which is ruffled in all directions.
"Good morning baby"his deep husky voice came.
"Good morning Daddy" I reply and turns and hug him.

This is the weekend, holy marshmallow, we do not have to go to office and I will have him to myself all day.
He takes the paste on my brush and squeezes my chin making me pout and puts the brush inside,and thoroughly brushes my teeth. He then brushes himself and bends down to lift me bridal style.
My hands automatically caome around his neck and clutches t tightly.

He put me in the shower and takes the soap and start to clean me. I look at him when his shaft pokes into my ass crack.
We lock eyes and he dips his head and captures my lips. After thoroughly fucking my lips with his ,he left them on and went to clean me.
He washes himself after washing me and putting me in a robe.

I watch as his muscles flex when he bends to wash his legs and my horny pussy releases it's juices.
Damien is too sexy for me to handle,his face,voice, his everything is so alluring and I myself being his wife cannot control,it now makes me sad that he has slept with nearly thousands of women before me,while I am a little pathetic virgin,who is highly inexperienced.i feel like I am inferior to him ,but he being him never makes me feel it but still I ask myself whether I deserve some one like him.
I should have had more experience so I could satisfy him,but I never regret it ,I am the most happiest as it is him who took my purity and now made me a slut for him.

I watch as he finishes and comes out of the shower.
Again,picking me up and going towards out bedroom he drops me in the gigantic bed and walks into the closet and takes a gift paper wrapped box.

"I want you kneeling by the bed in this dress when I come out and do not wear anything that is not in this, understood slut?"he ask me sternly.
My eyes widen and I start to think what must be in it.
"Yes,master"I reply timidly.
We stare at each other for a minute and he quickly catches my lips for another toe curling kiss.
He then turns and goes back into the closet.

I quickly open the box after unwrapping he gift wrappers and I stare dumbfounded at the contents in it.
Inside there is a lingerie,no no no,it is not a lingerie it is too much exposed for it to be a lingerie.

It is in black and therefore i feel like it is giving a look of a costume of a bar maid. But it is too much exposed for a bar maid costume.
Along with it is a very high heel which if a wear it then I can imagine myself being a very slutty and exposed bar maid.

I remove the robe and quickly put on the so called outfit and kneel.
I can feel my butt getting out of the small thong and my breasts are too small for that bralette.
And in this position, the front of the thing is rubbing my pussy lips when I shift in position.
I feel like I am practically naked.

Damien walks into the room and I quickly lowers my head to look at the floor. I can feel his stare as he circles me in the outfit.
I now notice his carrying another box and wonder what is in it.
He opens the box and take a black thing with the word slut on it,it looks like a necklace which is too tight for me.

I look at him slowly and silently ask him what that is for.
He smirkes devilishly.
"Stand up,my slut",he orders me and I quickly scramble to do it.

He circles me and put the black thing on my neck and secures it tightly. I raise my hand to touch it and a huge slap comes on my butt. My poor butt,it jingled with the power of that spank and humiliatingly my pussy poured more juices out. I lower my head in shame.
He again takes some thing out of the box and I think is a leash used to tie animals.
Humilation burns in me as he ties the leash to the metallic thing in my neck.
"This is a collar with a leash attached to it, I wanted to see you in it and now you look like a complete whore with this skimpy cloth and heels with leash and now you matches the decription on your collar",he says this and I feel extremely horny after he degraded me.

"On your knees,whore"he says and I lowers to my knees.
The final humilation for me is when he walks in front of me and yanks the leash for me to crawl behind him. I crawl behind him like a animal and the thong brushes my pussy.

Reaching the dining table he attaches the leash to the table and goes around and takes my favorite breakfast, pancakes with Nutella,but he only takes one plate and now I feel like crying.
"Daddy won't I have it"I ask with my small broken voice.
"Damien whips his head in my direction and quickly hold my chin and makes me look up,he sees my tears eyes and his eyebrows tense.
He presses a deep kiss to my forehead.
"Baby,this is for you only but I will feed it you the way I want".
He says and I nod.
This is what I love the most about Damien he always does very sexual things and pushes me but if a say a little 'no' he quickly stops and never makes me do it unless I want it,he always protect me,I love him a lot.

He sit in the comfy chair while I kneel beside him,he dips the pancake in Nutella and bit by bit feeds me.
After that he gets himself another breakfast,as he does not like sweets at all.
After putting the dishes in wash,he unties my leash tugs me forward up to the sofa in the living room and bends me over his lap ,once he is seated and lowers my little thong.

This is so embarrassing,he doing this and my both holes are in his view.
He takes another a very large dildo from a bag and in one thrust stuff it in my pussy.
I moan at the fullness and my pussy struggle to keep the very monstruous dildo in.
He scoops the juices that has fallen out and wipes it in my asshole and he puts the cold lube in my asshole.

A very heavy,thick anal plug with a violet in it is pushed into me,it does not go inside of me as it is too big .

I thought Damien will let me be and will not make me wear it,but he worked it in me by pushing it in and out of me and at last slammed it into me.

I feel so full now,oh god.
The dildo and buttplug makes me feel so full.
Damien lifts up the thong and makes me stand,I feel so wobbly.
He takes two remote and I saw he pressing number 5 in both of it.
Both the dildo and the buttplug vibrates in me rapidly and I starts shaking.

"Do not cum,you will cum only when I say" he says and hand me the dust cleaner and unties the leash.
"I want the whole living room to be cleaned without a spike of dust in an hour and if you fail to do so, I will strip you naked and spank the hell out of you and takes you out into the street like this and put you up there for the men to use you like a slut you clearly are and make them dump their cum in your holes ".
A shower runs through my spine and I quickly does my assigned job and it becomes much more difficult as he turned up the notch of the dildo.
Eventhough I know he will never do the public part as he does not even let me wear a dress which is above my knees and he never let me go out nor does he allow me to talk to another man so letting another man see me naked is impossible but still I do my job to save my ass from getting spanked.

********** * * ********** * * ********** * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.6K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
129K 3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2.5M 90.6K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...