𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 | 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕...

By erinbarnesxo

hiraeth /n/ "homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was" a marvel gif series. slow/irr... More

.
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗

1.1K 23 1
By erinbarnesxo

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜!

you and loki had been friends since childhood, he had always found you intriguing.
the way your eyes would glow gold when you were excited, he was enchanted by them.
so when you left asgard for midgard in search of a better life, loki couldn't help but spend every waking moment thinking about you.
"i think i'm in love with her. how could i be so foolish, love is for mortals!"
thor laughed at his brothers ignorance, he knew exactly what love felt like and he deemed even loki to be worthy of it.
"love is not just for mortals brother, mother and father were a perfect example of that. hell even me and jane!" thor exclaimed, patting his brother lightly on the back.
"tell her how you feel. i can guarantee she feels the same"
"that's not what i'm afraid of. she deserves better, better than me anyways." loki's gaze remained on the floor, twiddling with his fingers, this conversation was too awkward.
"i doubt she thinks of you as any lower than herself. go for it loki"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...