𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 034. favourite place
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 020. luck

1.9K 129 62
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xx.    LUCK

❛ 'cause the hardest part
of this / is leaving you / now turn away.

CANCER // MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"EISHI!"

"Eisha, wake up!" A boyish voice whined, followed by a rough shaking of her shoulders that would surely wake up the young Vashuni.

"Wolffe!" Groaning back, she protested his calls for her, "Leave me alone, I'm sleeping." Throwing the pillow back over her head, she snuggled closer into her blankets. Silence followed and she assumed her friend had left, the boy giving up at her words.

But, this was Wolffe we were talking about.

"Oof!"

Exclaiming as a heavyweight jumped on her sleeping form, she twisted her head around to find a toothy grin on his face as he looked at her gleefully, "Wolffe! You're crushing me, get off!" Her annoyance soon turned into a playful glare, and she hid a laugh at his antics — only to be followed by a series of coughs.

The teen lost his grin as it turned into a concerned frown. Watching his best friend sputter and struggle, he quickly jumped off of her and rushed to her side.

Offering her a glass of water, and sitting on her bedside, he patiently yet worriedly waited for her to stop, "Are you okay?"

Shaking her head gently at the boy, she softly sulked, "I'm sick, Wolffe."

"B—but," He pouted, "We had plans today! You can't be sick, you said you'd teach me how to use your lightsaber!"

Equally matching his pout, she weakly hurled the blankets over her, "I can't, Wolffie. I'm sick, now let me sleep."

Another silence fell among the two children, Wolffe wondering what he could do without Eisha today.

Truly, he couldn't come up with much.

Picking his head up, he studied his snoozing friend; as well as the empty spot on the bed beside her. Walking back to her bed, he lightly tapped her head as he whispered, "Sarad? Can I stay with you?" Eyeing her cautiously, he added, "Please?"

Sighing in response, she knew he wouldn't stop pestering her anytime soon. So, she lifted her blanket, answering his question instantly.

Grinning at her invite, he immediately settled himself in beside her, tightly wrapping the several blankets around the two of them, making sure she was warm. When he was certain she was, he released a tired yawn, his eyes gently closing soon after.

Unaware, that his little Sarad had turned to face him, quietly nestling her head onto his chest; the rhythmic tune of his heart beating her to sleep.

"Goodnight, Wolffie."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You couldn't have chosen a happier memory, could you?"

Gasping, Eisha choked as she forced herself to sit up. Hurriedly breathing, her heart pounded in her chest as she stared at her hands, "How—How—?"

"I mean," The voice continued. "We both know how that memory ends. Children are such fragile beings — sick children even more so." She heard a scoff, "Some things never change, do they?"

Brows furrowing, she lifted her head. Violet eyes met scarlet red, and her hazy vision pictured the source of the voice.

"Oh, please." The woman scoffed as she noticed her bewilderment, "You didn't think I'd let you die that easily, did you? I have been the one keeping us alive all this time."

Runes and purple paint patterns decorated her skin: from her delicate hands, to the swirls across her shoulders that peeked out from beneath her cloak and small lines across her jaw. Soft white curls cascaded down her chest — far longer than Eisha's, but they held the same bounce to them.

In fact, she looked just like her. But older, but deadlier — an ancient being disguised as her.

Violet eyes widened, "Who are you?"

"We can save the introductions for another time, Leu." Eisha's brow raised at the nickname, "You won't remember any of this, anyways."

"Leu?" She pushed herself to stand.

The scarlet-eyed woman smirked, "I trust you understand your own language, my dear."

"Yes," She sassed, but still clutched her head from the headache that pierced her. "That doesn't mean it makes any more sense. Why're you calling me Little Moon?"

"It'll make sense in time," She brushed off Eisha's comment. "For now, we have the issue of waking you back up."

"I'm alive?"

"Of course, you are. Did you not hear me?" Rolling her eyes, she scoffed. "Besides, due to what you are, you're not so easy to kill, you know?"

"Due to what I am—?"

"Enough chit-chat." Clapping her hands together, she cut off the girl's question, "We're wasting time. Don't you want to see your precious Pack?"

"I want to know where I am." The ache in her head faded, and she glared at the entity, "I want to know who you are, and how the hell I ended up here."

"Feisty," Smirking, she laughed as the nineteen-year-old attempted a firm expression, "You're like a puppy." Noticing the snarl she wore, the entity held up a hand in defence, "But, to answer your question, we're in your mind, Leu — more specifically the part I occupy."

"The part you occupy?" Confusion coated her features, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly that," She rolled her eyes. "It's where I've been the last nineteen years, and will continue to be until—" Gesturing her hand to Eisha, she crossed a finger across her throat, before dramatically rolling her eyes to the back of her head, "You kick the bucket."

Blankly staring at her, Eisha shook her head, "Maker, this is a weird dream."

"This isn't a dream, my dear. But, think what you want."

"If this isn't a dream then, who are you?" Violet eyes studied her closely.

"I'm you, Leu."

"Fine, you're me." Brushing off the answer, she chose to accept it for now, "What are you?"

"Ha!" Grinning, the scarlet-eyed version of herself nodded enthusiastically, "Finally, a question worth asking."

Eisha raised a brow.

"Just because it's a good question doesn't mean I'm going to answer it—hell! You shouldn't have even been able to communicate with me, right now. Your mind still has a few more years of developing, otherwise..."

Her expression softened, and Eisha eyed her worriedly at the sudden behaviour change, "Otherwise?"

"Sorry," She shook her head to rid herself of the thought. "Nothing important. Anyways, we'll keep the communication low for a while, got it? That means no more blowing yourself up."

"Wait, you're just—?"

"I'm sending you back. You should be waking up soon." The room began to fade, and scarlet eyes met her own as the entity waved, "Until next time, Leu."

"Wait! Don't—!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shaken awake, she was surrounded by darkness. Blinking rapidly, she heaved a breath as her mind thudded. Attempting to move, a sharp gasp escaped her as her leg twitched. Peering into the darkness, a whimper left her lips as she felt the heavy debris pinning it down.

Her breathing quickened, "Shit."

Sitting up, she ignored the searing pain in her tailbone as she reached a bloody hand forward to shove off the scraps of metal constraining her leg. Freeing herself, she glanced around the dark hole she found herself in.

The destroyed pieces of the outpost surrounded her, but she found herself within a small pocket free of destruction.

Talk about luck.

Violet eyes squinted as she focused on any openings amongst the mass of destruction. Harshly coughing, she tried to focus on any nearby sounds to lead her out. Head spinning, she fought to relax as she called out to the Force.

Clones.

"I'm here!" Her voice was hoarse, and she attempted a louder tone despite the pain, "Please! I'm here!"

Hands torn, she gripped at the metal scraps blocking her from freedom. Panicked, she ripped at the debris. The voices were growing fainter, and her heart ached in fear of being left behind.

"I'm here! Come back!" Her fingers strained as she focused on Force pushing the debris away. Exhaustion consumed her, but her adrenaline soon settled in, "Help!"

Grunting, she kicked around the small hole she had now formed amongst the destruction — a beam of light appeared from outside. Continuing her shouts for help, she felt a familiar Force signature pass over her.

She gasped, "Ani!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Running a hand down his face, Anakin hurried to cover his mouth as he glanced around the wreckage of the outpost. Harshly blinking, he breathed deeply to calm himself.

She was gone again.

He had just gotten her back, and she was ripped away from him all over again.

"Sir, our scouts have come back. There's," His Captain paused, and Anakin didn't need to turn to Rex to know his next words. "There's no sign of life, sir."

"Do another sweep — I want men looking, not technology." He gritted his teeth, "Not droids."

Rex opened his mouth but soon halted. Instead, he nodded, "Yes, General Skywalker."

It had been five days since Eisha Ree was last seen. Five days, since the events of the Rishi Moon. Five days, since Eisha Ree sacrificed her life for the Republic. Five days, since she died for the greater good. Five days, since Master Plo saw his Padawan alive — and, five days since anyone had last seen said Jedi General.

The 104th had lost another member of their pack, and Anakin and the 501st quickly took up the search operation to locate her body. Though, Anakin refused to believe she was dead until he found her.

His men had been eager to take the mission — she sacrificed herself for their home planet. At the very least, she deserved a proper burial.

The Jedi Captain had made quite the name for herself now when it came to clones. Each and every single one of them quickly learned her story and heard of her selfless sacrifice. They appreciated her as a martyr for clones. No one, not even a Jedi, had risked their lives for a clone before.

And, she risked it for every single one of them.

"Stupid," He shook his head. She was always far too selfless for her own good, and his men had quickly recounted her sacrifice to him to ensure the base wouldn't fall into the Seperatist's control.

Kicking a loose piece of metal from the destroyed outpost, he tucked his hands into his cloak as he wandered down towards the wreckage. Nodding at two troopers, he wanted to investigate the wreckage himself, "Jesse, Denal. With me."

Force-lifting the larger pieces of debris, Anakin sighed as he attempted to focus on her Force signature.

He felt nothing.

'Maybe Rex was right.' Exhaling softly, he turned to the troopers tailing him, "I think it's time we go. Tell Captain Rex to prepare the Defender—"

Falling short, Jesse eyed his General, "Are you al—?"

The Jedi shot off as he felt it. Ignoring the clones that chased after him, calling his rank, he followed the familiar energy he associated with her. Holding a hand up, he hushed the two troopers as they made their way beside him, "Do you hear that?"

They focused on the silence. Then, they head it. The faintest muffle of a girl's voice. Locating the source of the sound, he pulled his comm out as he rushed towards her voice, "Rex, I need an evac! I'm sending you my coordinates."

Approaching the wreckage, her voice was muffled but it was most definitely her, "Eisha? Eisha, can you hear me?"

"Ani!" The name was faint, and he better moved around the bundle of debris to find where it emitted from. "Ani, please! I'm down here — please, help!"

He clawed at the debris, and Kix approached his side as he hurried down the hill. The clone threw out his med pack as he moved to help the General, "Kid, are you injured?"

"I—" Anakin listened as she faltered. Defeat laced her tone, "Yeah."

Kix eyed the General, and he spoke up for the medic as their way to her grew clearer, "Eish, you're going to have to help us out here."

"I can't move my leg properly." The light grew stronger, "And I—I don't know what else. There's just—"

"It's okay, Captain." Kix comfortingly called out to her, "Just relax and stay still. All of this will be over soon."

She nodded, then offered a small, "Okay." Her emotions ran rampant, and Anakin tried to settle the fear he felt radiating from her through the Force as her adrenaline was dying down.

Breaking through, Anakin could now see her watering violet gaze. Hopping down the small drop, he eyed her bruised, bloodied and beaten form, "You okay?"

"Oh, y'know," She rolled her eyes. "Fucking fantastic—how do you think I am, Ani?"

He smirked — relieved that she could still joke, "Sounds to me like you're fine." Glancing at her leg, he cringed at the awkward way it was bent. Leaning down, he gently picked her up whilst she hissed at the pain the movement provided, "Think we'll have to cut it off?"

"Piss off." She shoved his chest with her hand before she pointedly looked at his prosthetic, "I didn't get it severed by anyone. It's just sprained or something."

He tutted as he made his way back to the surface. Hiding his grin, he teased, "That can be arranged."

Rolling her eyes at him, she squinted at the bright light once they made it to the top. Glancing around at the clones swarming her, Anakin quickly handed her off to Kix as he started fussing over her many injuries.

Behind her, Rex scoffed. He couldn't believe it. Crouching down next to her, he petted her matted curls lightly as he chuckled, "You're one lucky kid, Cap."

Eisha smiled, but her stomach twisted at his words.

She may not have been able to remember, but a part of her felt like it wasn't just luck.

Not that she'd know for some time.

I love every single one of you so much, thank you all for your votes and your comments, especially on the last chapter, they were amazing, so thank you, thank you!! <33

Bye!! :D

FIRST PUBLISHED:
REWRITTEN: 23/02/2023
LAST EDITED: 23/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.1K 13
⠀ ⠀ ⠀"I do not need a protector, ⠀ ⠀⠀ much less an arrogant jedi ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ such as yourself." ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀"well this will be loads ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ of fun, then, won...
4.6K 143 7
POWER. Nobody gives it to you. You just take it. Just like fire it can be as much useful as dangerous. "ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ...
23.9K 941 36
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.ೃ࿐☄. :+* ╰──╮ ╰┈➤''OUR PROMISE IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS'' Padawan Kora Knight and Anakin Skywalker meet in a desperate attempt...
9.5K 352 37
Crosshair+Force wielder OC Version one All her life she has been someone's weapon. Weather her wielder was the infamous Queen of Zygerria as the Com...