RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

By eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... More

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 1
The way I love you - part 2
The way I love you - finale
My Epilogue
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.2
My Epilogue 2.3
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

The Gift - part 3

862 36 7
By eriseulrene23

After a week...

Irene was sitting outside her house listening to the record Seulgi gave.

Someone sit beside her, she didn't notice it until one pair of her earphone was remove.

"It's nice right?"

"Seulgi!" Irene excitedly said and smile.. Seulgi hug her quickly.

"I miss you" Seulgi said

"Me too" she replied

"What did you do in the whole week?" Seulgi ask

"Nothing, just walk there and there"

"The piano??"

"I play it too.." Irene smiles, Seulgi was so happy when she heard it.

"That's right, even though I'm not by your side you should play it also"

"What do you mean?? You will leave me??" Irene ask

"I'm not, I'm always by your side, always"

"Promise?"

"Promise" they were both happy and make a pinky promise.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi was playing the piano, and Irene was just basically leaning on Seulgi's shoulder.

In the middle of playing, Seulgi suddenly stop that makes Irene worried.

"Why did you stop? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... I.. I just forgot what's next" Seulgi chuckled

"You sure?"

"Yes" Irene lean again on Seulgi's shoulder...

They have fun listening to music...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi asks permission to her parents and the father of Irene if she can stay for a week and they said yes. She was so excited to be with Irene.

Seulgi was walking in the living room when she saw Irene, going somewhere.

"Hyun?? Where are you going?"

"To the hospital"

"Why??"

"I'll ask if I there is already a donation for my eyes"

"Is that so?"

"I want to see you badly, I can't wait to see you again" Irene smiled

"Then let me come with you" Seulgi said and Irene just nod at her. Instead of Irene's car, they use Seulgi's car, with Seulgi's bodyguard to drive.

They arrive in the hospital and went to Irene's eye doctor.

"What are you saying!!?" Seulgi yells and Irene just hold Seulgi's wrist and cry..

"There is really no donation Ms. Bae"

"Is it because of my step-mother right?" Irene said and the doctor just went silent. Seulgi out of anger slam the table.

"Was it because of her? I'll pay double!"

"Seulgi" Irene stopped Seulgi

"I'm really sorry Ms. Bae, I still have a surgery, excuse me" the doctor walk out of the room. Seulgi can't help but feel sorry for Irene and just hug her.

"I'll find it for you, don't worry, I'll help you"

"What if I really can't see forever?"

"It will not happen okay?? Trust me" Irene nod and cry in Seulgi's arm. Seulgi feel so angry at Irene's step mom, she will do anything for Irene.

They went home, Irene didn't talk to Seulgi for an hour already, and Seulgi was so worried. She bring Irene to her room and make her lay down on her bed.

"Will you sleep with me??" Seulgi was sitting on the couch, she thought Irene was already asleep and just guard her.

"You can't sleep?" Seulgi ask.

"Yes" Irene simply said, Seulgi lay down beside Irene, Irene cuddles Seulgi. She uses  Seulgi's arm as a pillow.

"So calm" Irene said, Seulgi kiss Irene's forehead and caressed her hair.

"Seul?"

"Hmm?"

"If I'm like this always, will you still cuddle  with me?"

"What question is that?"

"I mean if I don't talk to you or in a bad mood, will you still hug me like this tightly?"

"Of course, if it's you then I won't let go of this hug" Seulgi smile, Irene feel reassured after hearing it. She just let herself fall asleep in Seulgi's arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Irene was having fun outside playing the bubbles.

"Rene, what are you doing?" Seulgi ask

"Mr. Park give me this, he said I should let myself have fun too, it will be also fun if I can see it" Irene fake a smile and Seulgi notice it.

"Aigoo" Seulgi approach her and back hug her.

"Don't be sad, I'll find it for you, don't worry"

"I trust you" Irene said

Irene continue to play with the bubble with Seulgi back hugging her. She felt Seulgi fall down, she stop playing.

"Seulgi??" She kneels down and hears Seulgi's heavy breath.

"Why?? What is happening?"

"I...I...I...can't breathe.."

"I'll call Mr. Kim stay here"

"I'm....fi...fine"

"What's fine about it!!" Irene starts to cry and calls Mr. Kim

"Mr. Kim!!!!, Mr.Kim!!!!!"

Seulgi who was holding Irene's hand tightly suddenly let go of it and lost consciousness.

"Seulgi??!"

"Seulgi!! Wake up!!"

"Mr. Kim!!!"

"Seulgi wake up!! Don't leave me too!! Yah wake up!!!"

"Ms. Kang!!" Mr. Kim saw what happen, he quickly brings Seulgi to the car drive her to the hospital.

Irene was left out in the garden. Her father came out and just comfort her.

"I need to go to hospital"

"Let's wait for them to call" Her father said

"No!! I want to go there!"

"Joohyun, listen to me, even today! Please listen, I call them and we will visit Seulgi later" Irene still can't believe what happen and cry in her father's shoulder.

"Everything will be okay"her father taos Seulgi's shoulder

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After Seulgi's parents heard about it, they quickly went to the hospital and saw Seulgi sitting on the bed.

"Oh my God!! Seulgi!! I thought something worst happen" Ms. Kang hug Seulgi tightly

"What happen?" Mr.Kang ask

"I don't know, I just suddenly felt my chest so heavy, that I can't breathe anymore.

"Did you drink your meds daily?" Her father ask

"............."

"Seulgi answer me" Her father said

"I'm not drinking it anymore" Seulgi simply said, and her parents were so shock, they can't believe what they just heard. Her father sit on the couch and rub his face. Even Seulgi's mother starts to cry.

"Why did you do that?" Her mother ask

"I don't want it anymore" Seulgi looks down, she doesn't want to her mother crying

"Why?? Why??"

"I'm sorry mom, I.. I.. can't do this anymore" tears start to flow on Seulgi cheek

"Why??"

"I want to give my eyes to Irene" her parents look at her, disbelief.

"What??!! After all!! After all Seulgi!! We made it until today!! And just because you met this Irene, you're gonna..you're gonna waste...everything" Her mother cries and her father just hug her

"I'm sorry, but do you even ask how I feel? Everytime I recieve that f*cking injections! Everytime I receive that lots of pills! the awful taste that makes me vomit!..... I want to live! I want to live so bad to be with you and dad and to be with Irene ....but...but.. I'm tired of it... Every chemo, every needle injected to me, it hurts a lot! I.... I am not gonna die because of my heart disease but I'm gonna die because of this injections!! Pills and whatsoever!"

"Please Seulgi, don't do this... I don'rmt want to lose you.. " Seulgi's mother cries

"I'm sorry mom, I'm gonna die soon and let's just accept the fact that will not live for too long....I. I am so thankful to you and dad that I live for 25 years.. I am thankful that you two didn't give up on me despite if me being hardheaded on taking medicines...... I am thankful that you try to smile even if you wanted to cry.. I don't want to see you two trying to smile for me.. It hurts a lot for me too... And for Irene... I love her so much and you two know that... I want to give this to her so that she can also feel that I am still beside her and always be there for her... that's the only memory I can give to her."

"Please Seulgi, stay for us and I will help you find someone to donate for Irene"

"No mom, I made up my mind..." Her mother cries again and Seulgi look down with her tears running down her cheeks.

Without them knowing Irene was outside listening to their conversation.. And she was covering her mouth while crying.. She fall down on her knees and her father hug her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi got discharged from the hospital, she was sad there was no Irene comes to visit her, so she visit Irene to her house.

"Where is Irene?" She ask the maid

"She said she don't want to see you" the maid said..

"Why?? You must be mistaken.. I always come here!"

"I'm sorry but she doesn't accept guest for now"..

"Why?? What happened??" Seulgi yell

"Ms. Kang you should-" her bodyguard was cut off when Seulgi went quickly to Irene's room, but the door was locked...

"Hyun??!! Open the door please!! Hyun!! Please!! Open the door" Seulgi knocked so hard

"I don't know what's going on but please open the door!!"

"Hyun please!! Let's talk!"..

"Ms. Kang we should go.." Her bodyguard said..

"No. Not ubtil I saw Irene"

"Please hyun!! I don't want to leave without seeing you" Seulgi tears began falling again,

"I want to see you...I don't want.... to leave you without seeing you"

Irene who was just sitting on the floor near the door, was crying too. She doesn't want to give Seulgi her eyes so she was avoiding Seulgi...

"Please hyun!! You also don't want me to leave!" She heard it..  She wipes her tears and just open the door. Seulgi was so haooy and just hug her.

They go oustside to talk about what was the problem.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Seulgi ask

"Lets not see each other again Seul.. I want you to live a happy life"..

"What do you mean?? I am already happy with you!"

"Lets just not see each other" Irene stand up and Seulgi stop her.

"Why are you like this? What is happening?"

"I don't want you to give your eyes to me!!! Happy??"

"W...where did you get that??"

"I heard it.. I.. I heard it all" Irene starts to cry and Seulgi just hug her...

"I hate you!! I hate you!!" Irene starts pushing Seulgi but Seulgi hug her more tightly until Irene lost strength and just cry on Seulgi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" The only words Seulgi can say..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi ask her parents if she can go alone somewhere with Irene. Her parents was thinking about it so hard and decided to let Seulgi do what she wanted to do. Seulgi was so happy and quickly went to Irene's house.

Someone's POV

"I heard that Irene will go to the hospital" I said to the person I was talking on the phone..

"What can I do for you ma'am?"

"You know what I want" I said an ended the call

A/N: I'm sorry if you cry...because I cried too....😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.7K 52
Seulgi is inlove with Irene but Irene loves Wendy and so Wendy "Seulgi do you love me?" "I do" --------- "I can give up everything for you" "Seulgi...
35.7K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...
9.3K 350 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...
34.2K 1.8K 32
I gotta say, a complicated story indeed Complete book// Started : 4 may 2020 Ended : 22 Feb 2021