The unknown pendragon (fgo x...

By Raymundi

We all know the bastard "son" of king arthur, the knight of rebellion. He who proclaims that he is the only h... More

Bio
BATTLE OF KUR
Love interest
Welcome to Chaldea
Teaser
Date with a golden queen
Awakening the inner demon

The prince meets the knights

8.6K 133 102
By Raymundi

I do not own fate grand order and other fate characters all rights reserved for the original owner of these wonderful works.

(3rd pov:)

After eating and that fiasco with gilga y/n finds himself with the other knights of the round table.

Y/n: "So father what am i doing here?"

(S)artoria:"To meet the others of course you are a prince so it's a must to meet your subjects."

Y/n:"Father no offense but I'm no prince we have no kingdom."

(S)artoria:"nonetheless you are still a prince."

Y/n:"What about mordred? Just because she rebelled against you she is no princess."

Mordred:"hey! I'm no princess, I'm a knight so I'm a prince!"

Y/n:"*sigh* let's just get this over with."

(S)artoria:"alright, first is lancelot."

Y/n:"wife stealer."

(S) lancelot:"hey! She does not love artoria nor artoria love her."

Y/n:"your point being?"

(S) lancelot:"that it's okay if i love her!"

Y/n:"she is still married."

(B):"ARTHURRRRR!!"

Y/n:"Shut up rabid dog."

(S) lancelot:" hey! That is still me!"

Y/n:"next."

(S) lancelot:"hey don't ignore me!"

Tristan then puts a hand on lancelot shoulder to calm him down.

Tristan:"My name is tristan your highness."

Y/n:"red haired bowman."

Tristan:"y-yes your majesty."

Y/n:"next."

Agravain:"my name is agravain your majesty."

Y/n:"Morgan's puppet."

(S)artoria:"what are you doing son?"

Y/n:"giving them nicknames so i can remember them better."

(S)artoria:"a-ah i see, next please."

Bedivere:"my name is bedivere your highness."

Y/n:"excalibur arm."

(S)artoria:"what are you saying my son? Excalibur is still with me."

Y/n:"well merlin once told me that in an alternate timeline bedivere lost his arm and merlin found him petrified at the shore of avalon and reforged excalibur for his arm."

(S)artoria:"a-ah i understand, next please."

Gawain:"my name is gawain your majesty."

*Kneels*

Y/n:"stand up! You need not to bow to me. I'm no prince I'm a knight so those formalities throw them out of the window."

Gawain:"but your majesty."

Y/n:"DID I STUTTER! I am no prince, you are no knight, you are my uncle so act like one!"

Knights/artoria/mordred:*sweat drops* 'with your charisma and tone how will we be formal with you.'

Gawain:"y-yes yo-my nephew."

Y/n:"good now if we're done here I'm going to spar with mordred."

Mordred:*stars in the eyes* "we will!?"

Y/n:"yes now let's go."

Mordred:"yeah! You're the best brother ever!"

Y/n:*chuckles* "i know."

As the two offspring of the king of knights went to the training room leaving a dumbfounded knights of the round table.

Merlin:"well that happened."

(S) lancelot:"Where did you come from!"

Merlin:"my mother's womb." *laughs*

Knights/artoria:*laughs*

(S) lancelot:"shut up dick wizard!"

Meanwhile we cut to another group of blonde haired individuals. Discussing the new arrival.

Cas gil:"you know he looks like a decent boy."

Arch gil:"hah atleast the mongrel can keep up with me."

Cas gil:"now now don't speak ill of him because our resident gender bent is currently dreaming of him."

Gilga:" wha-no I'm not day dreaming about those green eyes, blonde hair and a handsome smile and face....."

Arch gil:"suuure."

Cas gil:*chuckles*"seems she found the one."

Kid gil:"what is that? Nee-chan has a crush on y/n nii-chan?"

Gilga:*blushes*"hey! How about you archer you have a crush with saber artoria!"

Arch gil:"meh atleast she is a feisty one."

Gilga:"how about you cas gil, you and lancer artoria!"

Cas gil:"weeeeellllll."

Gilga:*gasp* "don't tell me."

Cas gil:" yeah we kinda did and yeah she's mine."

Gilga:" how about you kid gil you and artoria lily."

Kid gil:"what? She's already my girlfriend. Atleast that what she said."

Gilga:"ugh kids these days."

Cas gil:"hey atleast now you have you have your own saber face."

Location: chaldea training room

Now we see both pendragon siblings clashing their swords.

Mordred:"you're not bad baby brother."

Y/n:"hmph you are not bad yourself mo-chan."

Mordred:"hey i told you stop calling me that!"

As they both engage again, modred starts with a diagonal slash across y/n's chest but he stepped back to avoid it. Using the momentum of mordred's slash y/n engage again using a horizontal slash that mordred parried. This continued for hours before they stopped because of exhaustion.

Mordred:*breaths heavily* "y-you know i never asked what was your position in the army."

Y/n: *huffs* "g-general just one below the queen."

Mordred:"nice......you know if given the situation before. If i have you by my side....i think i may not have rebelled against father......all i wanted was his attention!" *Cries*

Y/n:"don't cry now.... If i was there do you think i will be also acknowledged?....... But, now that we are here together isn't it more wonderful than meet at the battlefield?"

Mordred:"y-you are really the best brother anybody can ask."

Y/n:" you no longer need to worry you know why?" *Hugs modred.*

Mordred:*hugs back* "why?"

Y/n:"because i. am. Here!"

Gilga:"do i really love him just at the first glance?..........aaahhhhh I'm soo CONFUSEDDD!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...