Do I know you? \\ Seunglix

By seungclone

In which Felix made a stranger act like his boyfriend to keep all those people making him uncomfortable away... More

---
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
END
Deleted Scenes
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
Special Chapter 6

42

2.5K 152 173
By seungclone

Edit: Not @ me forgetting the timeskip in this chapter. I hope it didn't confuse anyone who read this part already 😭

2 months later

''Fuck you! I'll wear the black suit!'' Changbin said.

''I already told you I'll be the one who'll wear the black suit!'' Chan said back.

''I thought we agreed that I'll wear a black suit and you'll wear the white one?!'' Changbin argued.

''No?! When did we fucking agree with that?'' Chan asked

''You goddamn agreed!''

''I didn't fucking agree!''

''Knowing that you two are the ones that'll get married to each other is surprising enough, don't make this more shocking for us.'' Felix said.

''Why don't you two just wear black?'' Seungmin asked.

''We can't, someone has to wear white or our parents will get mad at us.'' Chan said.

''Just rock paper scissors your way out.'' Jeongin suggested with a smile. ''The one who loses will wear a white suit.''

''Not fair, I always lose rock paper scissors!'' Changbin whined.

''Then whoever wins will wear white suit'' Seungmin said.

''Hey that's not--'' Chan tried to say but Hyunjin immediately cut him off

''Rock paper scissors shoot!'' Hyunjin said and the two immediately shoot their shot.

Changbin slightly widened his eyes and cheered in victory.

''Hah! Fuck you, I won!'' Changbin cheered. ''After how many years of being unfortunate in playing rock paper scissors I finally won!'' He added.

''Who's telling him?'' Jeongin whispers.

''Well congratulations, you're going to wear white suit!'' Felix cheered and clapped his hands.

''Wait what?''

''I'm sure you'll look good in white.'' Felix assured but Changbin started whining and kicking around.

''Nooooo, m-my- my pride, my identity.'' Changbin muttered 

''Is he usually like this?'' Seungmin whispered to Felix.

''More than usual.'' Felix whispered back.

Chan on the other hand just ignored his whining fiance and faced the others. ''Where are the others by the way?'' Chan asked.

''Jisung said he just woke up.'' Hyunjin said, looking up from his phone.

''What's wrong with your boyfriend? Why is he always like that?'' Changbin asked, shaking his head.

''We facetimed til 4 in the morning.'' Hyunjin said with a laugh.

''And you're surprisingly here.'' Chan said, quite amazed.

''I just had to suffocate him for almost five minutes so he could wake up.'' Seungmin said with a shrug.

This made the others stare blankly at Seungmin who just made an 'It is what it is' expression.

''T-that's concerning.'' Changbin muttered.

''What about Minho? Where is he?'' Chan asked, immediately turning to Jeongin. ''Do you know where is Minho?'' He asked.

''Minho-hyung had to take Dori to the vet.'' The younger replied.

''Who the fuck is Dori?'' Seungmin asked.

''His cat, the grey one.'' Jeongin said. ''Come one hyung, he literally made a powerpoint introduction for his cats especially for you.''

''He has a grey cat?'' Seungmin asked, still confused.

''So this is why he hates you.'' Chan said to Seungmin who only glared at him.

''Should we do something while we wait for them? We can't even start this without them. Those two are still important.'' Changbin said.

''Hmm, do things like what?'' Seungmin asked.

''I don't know charades?'' Chan said.

''No thanks.'' They all said in unison and proceeded to use their phones.

A few minutes later Minho already entered the room to Jeongin's delight since he'll have a reason to get away from Hyunjin who have been cuddling him while texting Jisung. He really wants to and is in the process of moving on so he don't really want to confuse himself more because of what Hyunjin is doing to him which is nothing but a brotherly affection for the older. He also doesn't have the heart to push Hyunjin away so he just lets him.

''Minho-hyung!'' Jeongin exclaimed, springing forward to Minho's direction to hug him while the older just laughed.

''H-hey there.'' Minho muttered with a huge smile on his face, walking to a seat with Jeongin still hugging him, not wanting to let go. ''I uhm appreciate the affection you're showing now but I p-probably smell like catnips, cat snacks and cats.'' Minho said to him shyly.

''Eh? You don't though. You smell like... you.'' Jeongin said and even buried his face on Minho's neck.

''So I smell like cats?'' Minho asked with a laugh.

''You smell like Lee Minho, period.'' Jeongin muttered.

''Gay.'' Seungmin said before the two turned to him making Felix laugh.

''What?''

''Nothing, just here to remind you two that we're still here.'' Seungmin said while the two just shrugged.

''Now we'll just wait an hour for Jisung to come.'' Changbin said, looking at his wrist watch.

''Fuck you hyung I'm already outside.'' They all heard a shout through Hyunjin's phone and saw Jisung's puffed out face and ended the call.

''Is he mad?'' Chan asked Changbin.

''No he's Jisung.'' His fiance replied.

The door then slammed open before a smiley person went inside a complete opposite of the one they heard and saw in the phone. ''Good day people! Han Jisung here!''

''Great cause you're the only one we're waiting for.'' Changbin said.

Jisung then gasped which caught their attention. He looked at each of the new and unfamiliar faces he can see inside. Thinking to himself how handsome (and cute) Minho, Chan and Jeongin is.

''I-is he your fiance hyung?'' Jisung asked Changbin, pointing to Chan.

It'll be weird if Changbin says that Minho or Jeongin is his fiance when the two is in their own world in the corner so he immediately thought that it's Chan. He already saw and met Jeongin multiple times because of Hyunjin, but he'll never get over of how cute the younger is.

''Yes, now--'' Changbin said but Jisung just cut him off.

''Holy fuck-- Why is this room full of handsome people? Oh fuck am I dead?'' Jisung muttered, checking after himself.

''This is why I told you Hyunjin is not a good influence to you.'' Seungmin said.

''Come on I'm not that dramatic.'' Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes. 

''Bitch, you're the most lovable and dramatic llama-looking headass I ever met.'' Jisung said to his boyfriend who only glared at him.

''I like him already.'' Chan said to Changbin who only elbowed him. 

''That's concerning. He's crazier than that.'' Changbin whispered to him.

''Oh fuck Changbin-hyung's here, I guess I'm still alive.'' Jisung said which made all of them laugh except for Changbin

''What did you say?!'' Changbin said and was about to throw a slipper to Jisung's direction but Chan is just stopping him while also laughing.

___________

''So what's you plan?'' Hyunjin asked.

They've been messing with each other for a few minutes already and Hyunjin thought that they should start talking about what they're really there for... Or maybe he's just done with Jisung simping over Chan, Minho and Jeongin and Minho and Jeongin giggling and playing together.

''What plan?'' Chan asked.

''You two want to get married and you don't have a plan?!'' Hyunjin asked, looking so stressed.

''We do have a plan, but we don't agree on what we want.'' Changbin responded.

''Why is that hyung?'' Jisung asked.

''I want a simple wedding but he wants a classy one and wants the outfits to be based from the ones during medieval period.'' Changbin said and rolled his eyes.

''Medieval period?!'' They asked in unison.

''Yeah what's the problem with that?'' Chan said.

''And your choosy ass doesn't want to get married somewhere in Europe.'' Minho mumbled.

''What's wrong with it?'' Chan asked.

''I'm sacrificing my life and freedom into this wedding. No one will ever see me die wearing an outfit based from the medieval period.'' Hyunjin also said

''Then you all wear those boring suits!'' Chan said.

''Gladly!'' They chanted together.

''Fine. Let's all wear suits.'' Chan said and rolled his eyes.

''It's still your wedding hyung, you decide.'' Jeongin said and Chan almost rushed to him to cuddle the younger and squish him but Hyunjin already guarded him from his cousin which Minho rolled his eyes from while Jisung only looked at him in confusion.

''Aww, I know I can only trust Jeongin.'' Chan said and wiped invisible tears.

''Hey it's also my wedding and I'm against it.'' Changbin said.

''It's settled already, we're going to wear suits happy now?'' Chan asked in an aegyo voice to tease Changbin who is only trying to get Chan's face away from him.

''L-let's just call the designers over so w-we'll get over this already.'' Changbin said with red cheeks which the others only tease him from.

''Of course.'' Chan said, smiling at him.

The designers entered the spacious room that they've been staying at. Some are holding some sketchpads, some are holding tape measures and some are just on standby.

''We'll go by our plan B.'' Chan said to one of the designers. 

''Ohh, they look fancy.'' Jeongin said to Minho, looking at the designers.

''Well, Chan likes fancy stuffs. That's probably the reason.'' Minho said.

''I kinda want to know how it feels to prepare for my own wedding. Must be stressing but exciting at the same time.'' Jeongin said with a smile before his forehead is flicked by none other than Minho.

''You're too young for that.'' Minho said making the younger glare at him.

''I'm not saying that I want to get married now. I'm not even in a relationship at the moment.'' Jeongin said and Minho just hummed.

''Jeongin, you're up first.'' Chan said, calling the boy over who waddled his way to Chan with big smile on his face.

''Cute.'' Hyunjin and Minho mumbled together.

Hyunjin looked at Minho who is already looking at him before glaring at each other.

Jeongin's talking with the designer asking him some things here and there, if he like the style and combination of what his outfit will be or if he prefers something else to go with it. 

Jeongin just smiled through and just agreed to whatever she's saying, cause everything looks fine and perfect anyway so there's nothing to complain about.

''Hwang Hyunjin?'' They all heard the assistant of the one talking with Jeongin call.

Hyunjin walking to her because of it and faced her.

''Take off your jacket please.'' she said which Hyunjin did.

''Baby?'' Hyunjin called after doing so, looking at Jeongin who is just starting to walk away.

''Yes hyung?''

''Hm?''

Both Jeongin and Jisung responded together. The two looked at each other after before Jeongin's eyes widened. He just responded to Hyunjin out of habit and now the real boyfriend is confused.

The other people that was also inside the room also stopped whatever they're doing. Chan who was eating bread, choked on what he was eating, Changbin who was examining the textures of the cloths almost tripped over the cloth samples. Even the designer's mouth who is presenting to Minho what the design of what he's going to wear is, is now hung open.

''This is so damn awkward, I can't watch.'' Seungmin mumbled to Felix, hiding his face in Felix's neck who only laughed at him.

''I know right? But I want to watch the drama so let's just see.'' Felix whispered to Seungmin.

Hyunjin just looked at the two in front of him. He really meant to call Jeongin but he forgot that he shouldn't call him baby with Jisung around and now he just made the atmosphere awkward.

''O-oh I forgot he calls me babe not baby.'' Jisung said to himself with a nervous laugh after a while, averting his gaze away from Jeongin.

Minho looked at Jeongin who is fiddling with his shaking fingers before he sighed. ''Jeongin, come to hyung please.'' He said which the younger immediately complied to.

''I'm going to die of secondhand embarrassment and awkwardness.'' Seungmin said to himself again.

''Me too, this is too awkward, this isn't a good idea.'' Felix mumbled, looking at Minho who is talking to Jeongin calmly who is worrying on his lip and Hyunjin trying to explain and apologize to Jisung who is just laughing at him, telling him that it's fine.

1992 words

Again, this is rushed. I'm sorry, mind mind's unorganized(???) at the moment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 185 9
After constantly fighting with your boyfriend, Jisung, your relationship abruptly ends. Unaware of the secret hope of your relationship's demise by...
260K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
30.4K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
15.8K 735 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...