The Underworld ยฆ Slugterra Fa...

By ochaaxv

"๐™ž'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข" โžต โ˜พ โžต ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ /๐ฅษ’๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ... More

Information
Prologue - Falling Down
Chapter 1 - First Meet
Chapter 2 - Fitting in
Chapter 3 - Mall Infection
Chapter 4 PT 1 - Jealousy Or Suspions?
Chapter 4 PT 2 - New Worker
Chapter 5 - Low Temperature
Chapter 5 Part 2 - Threatened To Kill
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Missing
Chapter 8 - Company
Chapter 9 - Lookout
Realisation
Chapter 10 - Backfired?
Breaker - "Mini Easter Egg" PT. 2
Chapter 11 - Cliche
<3
To all of my male readers
lost
!! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ !!
corrupt
partners in crime

Mini Easter Egg

622 14 17
By ochaaxv

While you guys are waiting for another chapter, I've decided to go into the future and make this chapter where Eli and Y/N are very close. Enjoy! ~

Join the story, (Author)?
-Yes
-No

-Yes
-No

(Author) has joined the story.

It was dark. Silence ringed in my ears as I felt myself move. I looked around but I saw nothing. I felt blind. Helpless. Naked. I shivered and looked next to me to see Y/N sleeping peacefully. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest as she curled her legs closer to herself.

"You're awake." the darkness spoke to me. I felt blind as I looked up, still let with darkness. A dim light appeared to show the outline of something.

No, Someone. A female. There was the sound of a rolling chair as the girl's face appeared in the light. She wasn't smiling, or crying. In fact, no emotion showed on her face.

"Who are you!? Do you work for Blakk!? Where are we? What do you want from us!?" Questions tumbled out of my mouth like boulders rolling down a mountain. It was so sudden, I didn't even see it myself.

The female remained silent for a couple of seconds before her lips curled up into a smile, "Oh! Right. You don't know me! Kahahah! How silly of me!" the girl laughed out, looking back at me with a wide smile. I was confused, to say the least, that this random girl that came out of nowhere was suddenly laughing at me.

"I'm (Author). I haven't.. How do I say this... I guess I could say I haven't appeared into your life until now. You don't know me, but I know everything about you." the girl, who's apparently named (Author), replied. "How do you know me if we never met? Are you a spy for Dr Blakk? What have you've told him!?" I shout once more as Y/N shuffled in my arms.

"Now, Now.. You don't want to wake up Y/N, do you..?" (Author) asks in an evil manner. She seemed suspicious in every way possible. "I mean no harm, but I'm responsible for everything in your life. Including your heart beat." Before I could react, (Author) snapped her fingers and Y/N disappeared from my arms.

I look up to yell at the girl once more but I then find Y/N peacefully sleeping where (Author) was." Y/N!!" I scream, standing up. I ran up to the desk and reached out my hand to touch Y/N's cheek but I felt my body stop. All my commands were just words in my mind.

I try to push myself into the desk but my body remained still, as if I was frozen in ice. "Now, will you let me explain?" (Author) appears once more. She was standing next to Y/N, holding the back at her spinney chair. I growl but didn't say anything. She narrows her eyes and snaps her fingers once more, seating me on a chair in front of her.

"Very well then. Like I said, before I was rudely interrupted, I'm (Author). I'm in responsibility of your lives and actions. Even though you seem to be in rage and anger at my now actions, I swear, I mean no harm and will only hurt you if you attack me first. Is that clear?" (Author) explains, eyeing me.

I glare at her back before nodding slowly. She sighs and snaps her fingers, Y/N disappearing but my body back in my control. "What did you do to Y/N!?" I question loudly. (Author) didn't say anything and walked over to a door that I didn't even realise. She holds the doorknob as I walk towards her, "Inside here, are three doors. You must choose which door to pick. In the end, you will go through all three doors." (Author) explains, turning the doorknob and opening the room.

The room was just like the last. Nothing. Nothing but three doors, just like the girl said. I walk up to the doors and saw a bold word above all of them.

   Fluff                Smut                  Angst

I look at the doors and turned to the Author, who just leaned on the door and stared at me with one eyes, "It doesn't matter which order you do. In the end, you would've entered all three doors." she answered my gaze, waiting for me to choose.

I turn back to the doors and closed my eyes, exhaling. I took a step forward and opened the door in front of me.

I open my eyes to see Eli has already chosen a door. I see the middle door wide open. I turn to the screen. "Hey, you. Yes, you. The reader. Smut warning ahead. I'll tell you when it's over." I turn back to the door and walk inside with Eli.

I open the door and walk inside to see a plain bedroom. It wasn't much but I had an uncomfortable feeling from this. I turn around to talk to the girl but I was met with Y/N's face." Y/N! You're here!" I say, my expression being happier and more cheerful. I was about to hug her before she kisses me. Roughly. My face becomes beet red as I push Y/N away, "What the Floppers, Y/N!?" I question, backing away.

Y/N follows me and puts her face close to mine again. "Oh, come on... ~ Why not have a little fun...? ~" Y/N says, rubbing my cheek. I felt uncomfortable and I tried to push away but I left something grind against my upper thigh. I look down to see Y/N grinding her thigh on mine. I look up at her and she smirks at me. I bite my lip and try to move away from her grasp, but boy, was Y/N persistent.

She pushes me into the bed and kissing my jawline to my lower neck. "Y-Y/N! I'm not ready! Stop!" I squirm under her, pushing my away. She was about to take off my shirt before I hear the door open, revealing (Author). "Alright, you heard him! Back off! That's enough." she yells, snapping her fingers and Y/N disappeared once more.

I sit up and hold my head, dizzy from the sudden, horny Y/N. "Was that really...?-" I was cut off by (Author) dragging me towards the next door. "Here. This will calm you. Now go in, no more questions." the female says, pushing me towards the door on the left. It had the word Fluff above it but I didn't question it. I was about to open it and go inside but I hear a long slam of a door closing. I look to my right to see the Smut door close and lock itself by its own.

I turn behind me to get answers but (Author) was gone again. I sigh and open the door, entering it. Once again, it was a plain bedroom. But this time, there wasn't a seductive aura in the room. It was quite calming and nice. I turn to the bed to see Y/N sitting there with the palm of her feet touching, reading a book. She turns to me and smiles, closing her book and placing a bookmark in it, placing it on the small table next to her.

"Hi, Eli! Why don't you come sit next to me?" Y/N asks, brushing the hair out of her face. I smiled softly and took off my shoes and socks, sitting on the bed and then laying next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder as my hand brushes their her soft hair. I leaned in to kiss her forehead but my lips met with air. I open my eyes to see my arms hanging in the air.

I look up and see (Author) leaning near the door frame, a pained look on her face. "As much as I would love for you guys to continue, we need to leave. Quickly, go through the last door." She explains, walking out. I follow her and when I left the room, the door slammed shut behind me.

I felt the breeze on my back and I walked over to the last door. "Angst..?" I asked, confused. I turn to aks questions, but once again, (Author) was no where to be seen. I sigh and entered the room, met with Dr Blakk's lair. I knew it... That girl worked for Dr Blakk...

I look around and then saw Y/N running into the room, running to Dr Blakk's desk, messing everything up. It was like I was invisible. I was going to walk up to Y/N and ask what is going on but then Dr Blakk enters the room with his blaster.

Dr Blakk calmly walked closer to Y/N but I ran and stood in front of her. There was an unusual force that pushed me back slightly, like an invisible wall made out of jelly, when I entered, but I shrugged it off.

Eli Shane has joined the story, Tricked Eli x Reader 💔 Angst

Dr Blakk stares at me and then laughs, "I'll just kill you along with your little girlfriend..." He says in a dark voice, chuckling. I snarl at him and stood my ground. He raised his blaster and was about to fire. "Long live the king..." I heard the sound of the transformation but no impact was met.

I open my eyes to see Y/N on the floor, bleeding out. "Y/N!?" I scream, dropping to my knees and staring at her bleeding body. Her eyes were dull and her body laid on the floor, lifeless. I felt tears fill my eyes, "YOU DEMON!!!" I scream up at Dr Blakk. The pain was unbearable. Dr Blakk laughed at me in amusement, "Dont worry, Shane... You'll end up just like her..."

Another ghoul came out of his blaster. My eyes widened as the ghoul transformed. Everything was suddenly in slow motion. The ghoul about to make contact with me. I feel myself shoot up from my bed, breathing heavily. I wipe my eyes, seeing I was crying. Cold sweat rolled down from my forehead.

I look around and saw Y/N waking up, staring up at me. "Eli... It's midnight... Get some rest..." she mumbled, cuddling the blankets again. I smile softly at how cute her actions were before laying down. "Sorry... I had a nightmare..." I whisper, petting her hair.

"I get nightmares all the time... We can cuddle if you're still scared." Y/N offered. I smile and close my eyes, wrapping my arms around Y/N. "I would like that.." I mumbled, already drifting off to sleep once more, as I pulled Y/N closer to me.

(Author)... You can't go into the story and interfere like that. You know the consequences.

I know. I need a rest. My energy is drained.

(Author), Please, promise. You will never do that again.

...

(Author)?

Goodnight.

(Author) has left the story.
Confirm?
-Yes
-No

-Yes
-No

I'm watching you, (Author)...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 7.2K 43
Just a collection of Young Justice Boys ROBIN KID FLASH AQUALAD SUPERBOY and if anyone wants to do a Red Arrow I will put in your credit f...
9.6K 309 21
Word spreads fast in a warzone. She should know. She's the subject of the rumors. ยซยซยปยป Cassie is one of the few remaining Jury of Nine members. And...
94.4K 2.4K 21
You're a young adult on vacation in the mountains. You're best friend and you are enjoying the peace and quiet until the recent meteor shower. Someth...
420K 11.5K 34
EDMUND X READER "Edmund, I... I like you" I confessed. Fiddling with my fingers. My eyes were looking at everything. Anything. Anything but him. "I j...