Dimensional System

By BoundlessTier

A man that reincarnated with the system in other world I am do not own some of ideas and anime in My novel... More

Chapter 1
CULTIVATION RANK
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 12

111 2 0
By BoundlessTier

the next morning, a fresh, chilly early morning!

Mark and the black rabbit stand in front of the no-name community home building and prepare to leave to pick up the new recruits who arrived this afternoon.

"Mr Ren, we will go pick up these guests, don't worry, the black rabbit will definitely be able to persuade them to join!" the black rabbit said to Ren in a confident tone.

"hey! brat! don't worry, I'll coax them by force if they don't want to! haha!" Mark said with a sly smile on his mouth.

"W-well Mr. Mark, don't be too hard on them" Ren began to sweat at Mark's words.

"Alright Mr. Ren, we will go first!" the black rabbit said to Ren.

then Mark and the black rabbit left, Mark immediately grabbed the black rabbit's waist without saying and it made the black rabbit flush a little, after which Mark teleported and disappeared directly from the place with the black rabbit.

In a forest with a pretty beautiful lake, Mark and the black rabbit appeared.

"Ahh! Mark-kun! Next time don't suddenly grab my waist and teleport without notification!" The black rabbit complained a little to Mark with a cute expression.

"haha! If we just ran to come here, it would take too long and take a lot of time! Better to go my way right?" Mark said with a smile at the corner of his mouth. After Mark practiced reaching the peak of origin cultivation, the blood saiyan characteristics started to appear in him, so Mark's trait had started to get a little wild like saiyan.

"Y-yeah that's true, but next time tell me first!" The black rabbit kept complaining and puffed its cheeks a little, looking even cuter which made Mark want to push the black rabbit down immediately.

"ahem, alright, alright! now let's wait for their arrival here!" Mark coughed falsely and immediately changed the subject.

"hum!" the black rabbit snorted and immediately said to Mark, "looks like they haven't arrived yet, it's still morning anyway"

"Yeah! You're right! We better relax while waiting for their arrival!" after saying, Mark immediately called the throne and brought up a tree beside the throne which was full of various kinds of fruit, Mark sat on his throne while eating the fruit.

"Hey black rabbit! You better come and sit on my lap while eating this delicious fruit together!" Mark said with a sly smile to the black rabbit.

The black rabbit who listened to Mark's invitation immediately said, "No! You must have a dirty thought about me to ask me to sit on your lap! I will not be fooled by your tricks!" black rabbit said.

"Haah, this black rabbit, although a bit innocent but still quite smart! Come on, let's sit down" Mark sighed. then Mark brought up a chair for the black rabbit.

"heii! "then the black rabbit sat and waited for the arrival of three new recruits.

After the two of them waited a long time, Mark looked up and saw three black dots in the sky, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and said, "Looks like our friend has arrived, Come on-!"

"kyaaa!" a girl's scream was heard.

"w-where am i!" the boy's voice was loud

the three of them fell from the sky at a fairly high speed.

Splaaaaash!

"I can't believe this! on top of being dragged here, i was thrown from the sky!" the girl with black hair and white clothes said complaining.

"same with us, damn it!" a teenager with blonde hair wearing school clothes said.

"are you okay?" asked a girl with brown hair to a wet cat.

"I wonder where we are" the blonde teenager said

"who knows?" replied the black haired girl.

"i am probably right, but just to make sure, you guys also got a weird letter, right?" the blonde haired teenager said and asked them.

the two girls looked at the blonde haired teenager, the black haired girl looked at the teenager and said, "that's true. but before that, dont refer to us as" you guys ". my name is kudou asuka."

"what about you over there" the blonde teen stared at the brown haired girl holding the cat.

"Kasukabe you ..." the brown-haired girl answered flatly.

"I see, nice to meet you, kasukabe." Asuka said to Kasukabe, then she looked at the blonde haired teenager and said, "And lastly, what's the name of the savage and barbaric individual over there?"

"that's me. i'm sakamaki izayoi. vulgar, mean, and hedonistic, you name it, that's all me. i want you to clearly think about how much you want to have to do with me." the blond teenager replied to the two girls.

"well, being brought out here is fine and all, but why the hell isn't anybody here ?, in this situation shouldn't there are someone to explain all about this?" Izayoi said.

"that's true ... without any explanation, it's hard to do anything" asuka said.

"... although i question how calm you all are about this situation ...." seeing the two people talking to each other, kasukabe finally spoke.

after the three of them talked to each other about what happened and what to do next ...

a voice came not far from them.

"Three! Welcome to the world of box court!" said Mark to the three newcomers from a far with an siritual voice.

when the voice ended, the three of them were shocked and immediately searched for the source of the sound.

"hey! did you hear that voice? that said welcome or something?" Izayoi said to the two girls.

"Well, I heard it too, but I don't know where the sound came from" Asuka also said with a question.

"huh? I seem to know where the sound came from, because my hearing is sharper like a cat" Kasukabe said to them.

"Yes! I also know where the voice came from, will you two come with me to go to the direction of the voice? Izayoi said to them.

"Well, I also wonder where and who made that sound" Asuka says and Kasukabe also nods in agreement.

"Alright, let's go then!" Izayoi said to them and jumped away quickly towards the origin of the voice. behind him asuka and kasukabe following him.

after a while they ran and jumped, finally they reached where the source of the sound they were looking for came from, when they got there, they saw two people one man and one woman were sitting under a tree full of various kinds of fruit, the man was sitting on a lavish throne eating grapes and crossing her legs, then they looked at the woman and found that she had long ears and a short round tail like a rabbit.

the black rabbit who saw their arrival, immediately stood up from his chair and walked towards the three of them.

"WELLCOME TO THE LITTLE GARDEN !, we have summoned you three to grant you the priviledge to participate in the" GIFT GAMES "exclusife to those who have gifts!" the black rabbit said excitedly to the three of them.

"I'm sure you all already know, that the three of you are not human!"

"That special power is given by various stars, demons, and gods. And it's the game of gifts where your powers are used to compete against each other!"

"And also the little garden is the place where those who have the strongest gifts live, have fun and create community."

After the black rabbit said long, the three of them stared blankly at this rabbit that could speak and took the shape of a human.

"hey, are these real ears?" Izayoi stepped forward and immediately grabbed the black rabbit ears.

"yes, I also want to know" Asuka also came and took hold of the other ear that had a black rabbit.

"Hyahh! Don't pull the black rabbit ears!" the black rabbit shouted.

"hey hey, is this tail also real?" kasukabe came from behind dam holding the black rabbit's tail.

"hyahh!" the black rabbit shouted again, "you guys! stop pulling the ears and tails of the black rabbit, you brats of problem children!", "black rabbit ears are not for pulling!"

"Mark-kun! Help the black rabbit!" the black rabbit shouted for help to Mark while have a look like a sad rabbit.

After seeing the black rabbit for a moment, Mark finally said, "hey hey, okay that's enough for now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...