malfoy's sister | harry potter

Por hpcqvu

you wouldn't expect the younger malfoy fall for the chosen one. y/n malfoy, also known as the sister of draco... Mais

summary
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty- six ~ 19 years later
A/N

chapter twenty-four

2.3K 63 87
Por hpcqvu

y/n's pov:

a day went by and father still didn't speak to me but i didn't really care.

nothing really happened i only had a meeting with the dark lord and snape.

they told me that i would be on the look out for any trouble in hogwarts and to make sure that everyone does as they was told.

i wasn't happy of how it turned out but it could of been worse.

i was packing all my stuff for hogwarts when i heard a knock at my door.

"come in!" i yelled on the floor trying to zip up my suitcase.

"hey, got everything packed?" draco asked stepping into my dorm.

"yes but this stupid case isn't zipping up!" you yelled and pushed it towards draco out of anger

"let me help you.." draco replied calmly kneeling down to zip it up.

draco had big bags under his eyes and his hair was greasy. He also was still in his pyjamas. He didn't care about his appearance at the moment all he did was stay in his room and watched muggle tv.once he was done he picked it up and placed it on my bed.

i stood up brushing myself off and went over to the mirror to see if i looked as worse as draco did.

to my surprise i didn't look as bad.. i had small bags under my eyes however i added some light makeup so it wasn't as noticeable.

i wore my hair up in a high ponytail and already had my robes on since i was apparting to school.

once i was done i went over to draco said my goodbyes and gave him a hug.

father was on a "mission" while mother went to get some more muggle tea that she loved so i didn't say goodbye to them.

i knew i wouldn't see draco and tewkesbury for a while but i felt like i needed to be on my own and build myself back up, i wasn't going to let anyone bring me down.

i said my last goodbyes to tewkesbury and draco before apparting to hogwarts.

"y/n.. your early" snape said looking down at me with confused eyes

"you said you needed help with the first years so i came early" you replied putting your belongings on where you normally put them before they get put in your room.

a few weeks later:

everything at hogwarts was gloomy, no one spoke to me but that's the way i wanted it.

the first years would sometimes try and sneak out past curfew to send letters to their family to let them come home but i stayed up most of the night in the common room so i made sure they never got out.

none of the gryffindor's spoke to me nor look my way but i sometimes heard ginny weasley whispering about me to dean and seamus.

i eat dinner alone and then escorted the first years back to the common room.

i was walking back to the great hall to speak to snape when i saw a death eaterabout to use a curse on neville.

i instantly ran over to them

"hey! leave...go, i want to be the last to finish him.." you smirked and looked at Neville's frightened face.

the death eater smirked back;

"as you command mrs tewkesbury.." he replied walking down the corridor.

i grabbed onto Neville's wrist and went to the first place i knew.. the room of requirement.

once we was in i let go of him.

"what was you thinking neville! he could of killed you without a second thought!" you shouted a bit louder then normal which made his face turn to fright but soon to a confused face.

"so.. your not going to k-kill me?" neville asked

"of course not.. just stay in here i'll get you a pillow and blanket and some herbology books so you don't get bored then once ive done eating i will come here to give you food just do not get out of here cause me and you both would be killed." you replied, i  felt bad for neville. he is such a sweet boy and everyone just makes fun of him for no reason.

"thank you y/n.. really" he replied giving me a small embrace. you was shocked by his sudden movements but you was shocked that he believed you since everything thinks like i killed dumbledore and a slytherin..

i knew i had to stop being friends with gryffindor's but i couldn't just let neville die.

i was walking back to the great hall when i heard a voice..

"harassing another first year like your brother?" i turned and saw seamus with an angry face expression.

i smile sickly at him and walked closer to him;

"when i do i'll tell you but it's none of your concern what i do..." i said turning round.

"it is our business.. you killed dumbledore" seamus replied. i saw red and instantly regret it but it was to late.

i turned back around and walked towards with a fast paste along with my wand in my hand pointing at him;

"don't you dare speak about that night! i didn't kill him but i will kill another person if they don't shut their mouth.." i shouted but whispered the last part to sound more threatening and pressing my wand harder into his throat

seamus just stared at me in an awe scared of what i would do.

i turned on my heel to go to snape.

later tonight:

i was awoke by pansy knocking on my door and told me snape called us for an "assembly" in the great hall, apparently harry was seen near hogwarts.

we was walking in our houses, me being at the front guiding them to the great hall.

we all stood there waiting for snape to say something..

"You are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It has come to my attention earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." snape said looking at the students infront of him. small whispers broke out but soon stopped when snape spoke again...

"Now, should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression.." snape voice rang out, i looked over to McGonagall who has a sad expression on her face.

"Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as... equally guilty. Now then..." snape said once again.. he stepped forwards towards the students

"..if anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening...I invite them to step forward... now." snape added stopping in his tracks to look at all the students

it was all quite for a moment until harry himself walked out to face snape..

".. I'm afraid it's quite extensive, how dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" harry shouted which caused more whisperes to erupt and people to look at me since everyone thought i killed dumbledore.. i looked over at seamus who looked confused but i just lifted an eyes brows at him to tell him "i told you so.." . the doors the great hall opened to see hermione, ron and some other people who was here to help harry

snape didn't reply, instead he pulled out his wand at harry but soon was shocked when McGonagall moved infront of harry sending spells right at him which made all the students move to the sides of the great hall as the two of them began to shoot spells back and forth

snape didn't send any spells back instead he blocked them and used it to bounce back and hit the death eaters behind him before fleeing away.

once he left cheers rang and McGonagall brought light into hogwarts.

for a few moments everything felt okay until i heard a girl scream and my dark mark burn.

i couldn't hear what he was saying due to the pain in my arm being so harsh..

suddenly the pain went away and i looked back up to see everyone shocked to what voldermort had said

"what are you waiting for? someone grab him.." pansy said pointing at harry. is she dumb?
if you hate on pansy and love draco then that's not right she's the girl version of him.

"Filch, please take miss parkinson and the rest of slytherin house to the dungeons" McGonagall said glancing at us all before turning to harry. before i left i looked over to hermione who had a sad look on her face and ron who didn't even look at me and harry who stared at me in a awe probably from the huge bags under my eyes from where i have lost a lot of sleep.

as i was walking back to the dungeons all i could hear was pansy and the rest of the slytherins moaning about being in the dungeons.

we stayed in their for two minutes until i heard the bars brake and a sight of a blond and brown haired boy from outside of it.

"draco, viscount.." i said running up to them and embracing them before draco let go to speak to me

"we need to go to the room of requirement, i have to get something.." he said before turning around which me and tewkesbury gave each other a confused look before running after him.

we all ran to the room of requirement to see the golden trio looking for something..

i follow behind tewkesbury who was behind draco looking at the trio

"you have something of mine.. i'll like it back." draco said pointing his wand at harry and tewkesbury doing the same. the trio didn't realise i was behind them

"what's wrong with the one you have got?" harry asked draco who had his wand in his hand while draco had mother's in his.

"it's powerful.. just doesn't understand me.. you know what i mean?" he replied to harry's question.

"bellatrix.. you knew it was me.. why didn't you tell her?" harry asked draco whos face turned with fear, i was confused to what he was on about.

i stepped forwards so i was side by side with tewkesbury's;

"what is he talking about draco?" i asked who turned to look at me with the same fear in his eyes.

the trio realised i was there and hermione shot me a fake small smile while ron was staring at draco with disgust.

"y/n.." harry muttered which made me freeze not knowing what to do nor say.

out of no where tewkesbury shot spell at hermione.

"not my girlfriend you numpty!" ron shouted chasing tewkesbury.

i turned around to look at hermione who has a small smile on her face and i mirrored the same imagine.

a minute went by when ron ran back;

"tewkesbury set the bloody place on fire!" he shouted grabbing hermione and harry before running.

tewkesbury came back to us with the fire still coming from his wand, suddenly the whole place set on fire and we had no other choice to climb.

tewkesbury dropped his wand so no other stuff could set on fire while we was climbing the piles of junk.

we got near the top until the junk became unsteady for all of us..

i turned to draco and then tewkesbury..

"i'm sorry.." i said before taking one hand off the junk to fall but both tewkesbury and draco grabbed me so i couldn't jump.

we all stayed their for a minute but the junk was becoming more unsteady by the second. i heard tewkesbury sigh which made me look at him..

he kissed me on the lips lightly..

"viscount no!" i shouted

"go get your prince.." he said before smiling and letting go.

i went to grab him but it was to late, he let go and for me..

i felt tears spill but draco grabbed my arm before climbing higher.

we stayed at the top for a moment before we saw hermione ron and harry all on brooms coming our way..

draco got on ron's broom while i got on harry's.

i snuggled into his back and closed my eyes.. everything was to much to handle..

i'm so sorry about tewkesbury :(( make sure to comment and vote <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

61.4K 1.2K 23
{THIS STORY IS COMPLETED} Seraphina Malfoy, daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, sister to Draco Malfoy, has been chosen by Lord Voldemort to carr...
230K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
14K 285 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
10K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...