Loving With Three ( MxMxMxM)

By YaoiGoodess

In a world where you are fated to be with you soulmate and were any gender can get pregnant. Dawn Aetos was a... More

𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 and Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

1.9K 70 19
By YaoiGoodess

Thanks a lot for the the views and vote, I will try to edit the chapters soon enough.

K A I

Being CEO wasn't hard, just had to use my status to get it. You see CEO isn't my real job, it's more of a cover job. So if I'm CEO no one can suspect me being a mafia boss, it's that simple.

I never really had a chance to think or search for me soulmates. If I could find them that would be convenient, but I don't have the time. You see Im not just a CEO or Mafia boss, I'm one of the most famous ones around, I didn't intend for that to happen, but its all for that better.

I'm currently in office while my assistant is trying to seduce me. "Sir~" She says in a very slutty voice. When she think I'm not looking she pulls up her skirt and pops out her chest more to show more of the bra and boobs. "Yes, what do you need?" I answer looking at her with a bored expression

She obviously shivers under my gaze. I'm going to need to fire her soon, she's slept with practically every male employee at work and not only is it out of work, its been in work too. It was beginning to get out of hand. "I just wanted to give you your schedule" she gives me a folder leaning down to graze my hand and show her chest more.

"Thank you, you may leave now" I say with a my usual stern voice. She looks disappointed, but begins to leave. She purposely drops her pen and bends down to get it. Showing her under wear to me, I just look back at the folder completely ignoring her. She huffs in annoyance and leave.

"Jason" I say as one of my security men walks in "Fire her" I say waving my hand to dismissing him. He nods and walks out. I open the file and scan through it. I have dinner with Oren Antar and Luca Romano, them I'm done. I've seen those two on TV quite frequently, they are just as famous as me. The Chef and The Fashion Designer, they're quite attractive I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to them.

Truth be told I'm gay, I like guys. Women are just overrated I really don't see anything in them. Boobs are weird, the thing down there is even weider, no offense. I suddenly get a call from my best friend and second hand man. "So you finally decide to call me, Johnathan" He laughs "Sorry, we haven't had many incidents, so I gave myself a vacation" he was referring to Mafia situations.

"You're not wrong they seem to have calm down this month, especially the Cruz. The guy was really after us last month, but I guess we taught him who was boss" I lean back on my seat turn to the back seeing the beautiful view of New York. "He would be crazy if he didn't back off after killing half his men, plus his son at that" I laugh, he was right.

"So how have you been holding up? Anything the new?" He always had something that say and I was surprised he didn't already start talking about something"Not bad, I found my soulmate though" I almost jump out of my seat. He would have normally said something the moment he called. Something is up I can tell

"What's wrong?" The line over the phone is quiet for some seconds. "I don't think he like me very much" He sounds down, this was very surprising "Why? Did you do something wrong?"

"I don't know, when we first met I though we both had the connection and he seemed to be happy I was his mate. He even made me promise to see him again. I asked him out a few days ago and he just instantly said no. That was the last time we talked until he sent me a message to meet up with him. Im scared he might decide to break the bond, maybe I rushed" he sounded said and i didn't know what to say. Oh I really need to learn how to comfort people. Maybe I'll hire someone for that.

"I know I don't sound very convincing, but if he was happy to meet and even made you promise to stay, it's obvious he likes you back. Maybe there was a reason he said no." I tell and he sighs.

"You're probably right, I'll see what he has to say about it. Thanks man" He sounds a bit better now, "No worries, I'll see you next week, we need to have a meeting soon"

"OK got it" I hang up the phone and get up. I grab my suit jacket and wear it. It's almost time for the dinner, I should head out. I come out of my office and four of my men follow me. We get outside and my car pulls up.

I go into the back seat and one my men is driving. I could very well drive, but last time I tried to drive, my men got to the floor and started crying. They thought since I wasn't letting them drive I was firing them. It was very stressful so I just told them I would drive once in a while they were skeptical, but accepted what I said.

"Where to?, Boss" I give him the paper with the address on it and he types in the navigation system in the car. We were soon on our way.

It took 15 minuted to get there and that was very convenient, I hate sitting in the car for too long. It was an Italian restaurant, Del Posto. I've been here a few times their food is pretty good.

I walk in and the lady immediately led me to a table that held the famous Luca and Oren. They seemed to enjoy talking to each other, I was right they were even more attractive in person.

We were in the VIP area, so we had a whole part of the restaurant to our selves. I told my men to wait out side the door as I walk over they both stand up. "Kai Sato, nice to meet you in person" I introduce myself with slight bow of my head.

"Luca Romano, likewise" he was really attractive more up close. "Oren Antar, pleasure is all mine" he flashes a kind smile that sends tingled inside me, they both did. We sat down and order our foods. It was quite interesting talking to them. It was about time to leave, so we all got up. "I had a good time talking to you both"

He go in to have a hand shake, but immediately when out hands touch, everything felt so goood. They were my soulmates. I'm very shocked, but I'm not complaining. I get to see both of them in bed, under me. (I don't know imagine three shaking hands I guess)

I look up and they're eyes flash, black and azure a few times until it goes back to its normal color. We pulls our hands back and I smirk, both of them looked surprised and happy. "I wasn't expecting to find my soulmates here, especially two of them" Luca says.

"Right, still surprised that it even  happened" Oren responds looking at both of us "Its a shock, but I like it" I say my smirk widens. "Having two soulmates, that happen to be the other two most sexist guys ever. I'm pretty sure we are just unbalanced an imaginary scale of hotness In the world" Luca says with a wide eyes I chuckle and shakes my head at his behavior

I'm glad his able to be more him slef "True, but I think we have one more soulmate to go, am I right?" Oren asks and we both nod. "I'll still love him or her" I frown "Her......" I sigh out.

"Yea, my doctor couldn't tell what gender my soulmate was through my mark. He said that it could be a girl or guy, but I'm pretty sure it a guy I mean why exactly would there be 3 guy and a girl. It would be wrong Oren says with a confused expression

"Girls are just weird to me, I was probably born gay" Luca sighs out and we burst out laughing, its been so long since anyone as made me laugh twice in a day. It felt nice to let down that tough exterior and have a good laugh with people who made me happy

We head outside, getting to know each other, we stayed outside the restaurant and all of a sudden someone zips past me and another bumps right into me. I felt tingles again. If I could describe him in one word, it wouldn't be enough, but he was gorgeous.

Luca and Oren also stopped and looked down at the boy. He looked pissed, I feel bad at who it's directed to. The man that was running let out a laugh of victory. The guy takes out his shoes and throw it's and I hear a thud. I look at the collapsed man a meter away from us. The guy tried to stasnd up only to get hit by the guy's shoe again. (So to not get confused the guy is Dawn and the Man is the hobo who stole from him"

The guy rushed over yanking a bag away from the man. He then scowls at him at him "I dare you to laugh again" the man looked terrified. As soon as the guy stepped away the man ran away. The guy checked his bag making sure everything was there. He turned around just to bump into me again. I quickly grab him by the waist.

The same feeling was there, he was the last soulmate. I couldn't be happier at what happened. His jade eyes widen, I guess he knew who I was. "I guess we found our last soulmate" I hear Luca say "This is very interesting" Oren says.

The guy looked he was about to pass out and that's exactly what he did. I quickly caught his upper body as he fell. "Oh my god, is he ok?" Luca and Antar rush over examining him.

"I think he just passed out" I tell them and carry him bridal style. I made sure his hand laid on my chest so it didn't hang and hurt him. More tingles rush over me. "I think its best if we take him to one of our houses, we don't know where he lives" Oren suggests with a worried look.

I nod and we head into the car, Oren and Luca follow. Finding your soulmate was awesome, but finding three all at the same day was the best feeling ever, I didn't have to feel something missing every day. It was the best day of my whole life and I think the other's feel the same way.

They finally meet, I'm excited to write the next chapter. So i tried to edit this chapter Hope you enjoyed

Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 31.7K 36
How do you tell someone who's in love with another person, you are mates? Aetos is a man of many attributes and patience is one of them. After being...
32.9K 1.3K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
250K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
45.9K 1.3K 32
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...