Draco's Star

By papaya0378

~ "I don't talk to sl*ts." Draco said coldly. "Now Malfoy, don't be butthurt because I'm not your little sl*t... More

A.N.
characters
start of the new year
time stopped
safe
games
the kiss
wait
please dont
truth comes out
falling
christmas
A.N. 2
comfort
end of another year
summer
new characters
new faces
lies
the mark
the unforgivable
halloween
no choice
it's okay
too young
not our time
i love you
just kids
i miss you
closure
good girl
better days
shopping
ball outfits
the ball
the after party
you promised
surprise
new year
losing game
healing
still here
confessions
secrets
missing
crucio
complications
im yours
bravery
his return
the sword
focus
you're mine
life
A.N. 3
my love
the battle of hogwarts
future
A.N. 4 (thank you)
A.N. 5

you said forever

7.9K 303 1.5K
By papaya0378

update 1/5/22: I actually dislike a scene in here it's very cringe to me now but yk just enjoy.

SORRY for the late update.

****

"Did you guys finish the poem?" Blaise asked while placing a piece of toast on his plate.

"I didn't do that shit." Goyle chuckled. I looked up, "Why not? Now she's gonna give you a bad grade." I said with frustration.

He just shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him.

Ivy smacked his arm. "You better get it done before class." She argued with him. I let out a small laugh, she kept him in check.

"You want some toast?" Blaise asked me. I shook my head and pushed my plate away.

I haven't been able to eat.

"You're not eating?" Draco leaned over the table while the others continued the conversation.

I looked up at him, he had soft concerned eyes. He'd always be like this when I wouldn't eat. He used to take care of me.

"Not hungry." I said back and looked back down at the table and fiddled with my fingers.

I was mostly nervous about our next class. I hate presenting and this time I let out a vulnerable part of me.

****

"Ms. Primrose." Our professor smiled proudly.

Fuck.

"You got this." Elias whispered and rubbed my arm to give me comfort.

I don't know what it was but Elias was here for me. He wasn't.

"Thank you Elias." I smiled.

I got up and walked over to the front of the room while everyone kept their eyes on me. I felt my nervousness building up.

Elias made eye contact with me and put his thumbs up. I nodded my head and looked down at my paper.

I took a deep breath and finally let out how I've been feeling.

"Today I walked past your dorm, cause how could I ever love someone else.

I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one, and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone."

I looked up and made direct eye contact with Draco.

"Guess you didn't mean those three words that meant everything to me. Cause you said forever now I cry at night incomplete."

"I told the stars about you." I said softly.

Draco frowned at me, I quickly wiped away my tear and rushed back over to my seat. Elias gave me a side hug while I wiped under my eyes.

"Thank you Stella." Professor said softly.

"Would anyone else like to go ne-" She asked but got cut off.

"I'll go." Draco interrupted and stood up.

I kept my eyes directed down at my desk. I couldn't do it. I heard him clear his throat.

"I knew that I had to leave, I never really wanted to tear you down. But I saw you walk by my dorm room, heartbroken cause I'm with someone else.

I know we weren't perfect but I can't see my future with no one else, and I just can't imagine how you think that I'm okay now that you're gone.

I still look at the stars wishing I was holding you in my arms.

But maybe forever just wasn't meant for you and me."

I looked up at him as he finished those last words. I choked up and got this lump feeling in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe, my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Stella." Elias whispered but I grabbed my things quickly and stormed out of the classroom.

"Ms. Primrose!" Professor yelled out for me but I was already at the door.

I shouldn't be letting my guard down. I shouldn't be crying. It's been months but I still love him.

I thought I was healed but everything was breaking again.

"Stop it Stella." I muttered to myself as I continued walking down the corridor hall towards the common room.

Maybe forever just wasn't meant for you and me. I kept repeating that over and over in my head.

He promised.

I got to my dorm and locked the door incase he followed me back here. Incase anyone did.

I'm sure Violet is absolutely loving this. The fact he got a reaction out of me. He was my weakness, how could I not show anything.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at my necklace. I breathed out and unclasped it.

I finally took it off.

"Maybe one day." I whispered and set it down on my dresser.

Sleeping was the only way I'd be able to get him off my mind, well sometimes. So I forced myself to sleep.

****

"No I'm not leaving." I argued with Pansy.

She was trying to get to finally come out of the room. It was after dinner now and I barely woke up about an hour ago.

"He's not even in the common room." She pleaded out.

I crossed my arms and hesitated.

"Blaise has weed." Pansy cooed.  I looked up and gave a smirk.

"Alright fine." I rolled my eyes and slipped on my shoes. "Only for an hour." I said while she pulled me out.

"Ah finally the princess arrives." Blaise did a bow and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the couch, "So where's my crown?" I joked.

"I can get you one." Elias added in. I looked over at him with a confused look. "I've been saving up." He shrugged.

"No Elias, I was just joking." I giggled and reassured him not to spend any money on me.

There was an awkward silence.

"I liked what you said in class." Goyle blurted out. Leon smacked the back of his, "I told you not to say anything."

"It's fine." I muttered.

They all gave an awkward nod and went into the conversation.

Violet walked over quietly singing a song I knew all too well, "I want you to know that I'm never leaving." She took a seat on the arm chair.

"How do you know that song?" I furrowed my brows together.

She looked up at me and smirked, "Draco just played it for me. It's a beautiful song, don't you think?"

"Oh fuck." Pansy blurted out. I shot up but she grabbed onto my arm. "No, get off." I pulled my arm of her grasp.

I stormed out of the common room and went straight for Draco's room. I was pissed the fuck off. That was our song.

I flew open the door, Draco was pulling his shirt over his head. "Stella what the fuc-"

"I don't give a shit, date Violet for all I care." I slammed the door. "But play our song?" I shoved him.

He scrunched his face in anger, "What the fuck are you talking about?" He shouted back.

"Now you're gonna act dumb?" I crossed my arms. "First you fuck her th-" I started to say but he cut me off.

He walked closer to me, "I didn't fuck Violet!" He got in my face. I shoved him back again, "Liar." I looked him dead in the eyes.

I turned around and walked towards the door but he walked up behind. I turned back around to face him. He slammed his right hand against the door, next to my face. "Why can't you see that I don't love her." Draco said frustadely.

"What would you know about love?" I muttered while looking up at him.

He huffed and walked over to sit on the edge of his bed.

"We're just friends Stella." He muttered.

"I hate you." I lied but I was just mad at him.

Draco chuckled and looked up at me, "I hate you more." He whispered.

My lips parted.

Draco was leaned back with both his hands behind him to hold himself up. I shouldn't have done it or maybe I should have.

I stormed over to him and aggressively placed my lips against his.

He kissed me back and moved his hands to my hips. I adjusted myself on his lap as he grabbed onto my ass. "I still hate you." I breathed out.

"I know." He whispered and connected our lips again.

"You think I love her?" Draco asked softly. "Why wouldn't you." I snapped back.

Draco wrapped his arm around my back and flipped me over. "I'll fucking show you I don't"

!SMUT WARNING! SCROLL TO OVER YK THE DRILL! (kind of the rest of the chapter so)

"Muffiliato."

He pulled his shirt over his head and leaned back down to kiss me.

I turned my head to the side to avoid his lips, "Oh yeah?" He questioned.

This was wrong. Or was it? Fuck it I guess.

He moved his lips down to my neck and placed kisses all the way down to my chest. "Take it off." Draco demanded. I pulled my shirt over my head, doing as he said.

I missed his touch. I was touch starved.

I dug my nails into his back knowing this always made him lose it. He let out a soft moan, I smirked at him.

"Don't think I don't know your weak spot." He muttered. I sat up and unhooked my bra tossing it to the side.

He trailed kisses on my breasts before moving them down to my stomach. I bit down on my bottom lip as he got closer to my pussy.

He yanked on my skirt pulling it over my legs.

Draco slowly ran his cold hands up my thighs and wrapped his index fingers on the hem of my underwear.

He raised his eyebrows asking for permission, "Yes." I muttered.

DRACOS POV

I wanted her so bad. I don't give two shits about Violet. I haven't had sex with anyone else. That little comment she made at the table was just to get under Stella's skin.

Even the day Violet mentioned her sweater, it was because she slept in my room that night while her father was out. I slept in a guest room. I haven't even kissed her and I don't plan to.

Stella was everything to me. I didn't want to lose her, it wasn't my decision. I'm still completely in love with her, I never stopped.

I lifted up her legs and placed them on my shoulders. Pulling her hips closer to me, I leaned down and slowly sucked on her clit, knowing this was her weakness.

She threw her head back while biting down on her lip. I felt my bulge growing just from the sight of her untangling at my fingertips.

"Fuck Draco." Stella moaned out softly.

She took her hand and tugged on my hair. I sat back up and aggressively placed my lips on hers. She kissed me back with full force, wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me down closer.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She whispered in between the kiss.

"I don't care anymore." I looked into her eyes.

She grabbed my face with her hand forcefully, "Then fuck me." Stella groaned.

I slowly rubbed myself against her, teasing like always.

She let out a loud moan as I pushed my dick into her. Not letting her adjust, going all the way in.

She threw her head back and gripped onto my dark green silk sheets. "Fucking hell." I groaned.

I placed my left hand down next to her face and leaned down. She placed one hand on the back of my hair and the other on my lower back.

"I. told. you. I. don't. love.her." I let each word leave me lips as I pounded into her, her unraveling with each thrust.

Stella let out moans into my ear which made me fasten up my speed even more.

God I fucking missed her touch so much.

I didn't care about anything else in this moment except for her. This probably wasn't right, considering everything but we are each other's weakness, she's still my reason for everything. She always will be.

STELLAS POV

I was still angry at him for how everything went down. I'm in love with this man but at the same time a part of me began to hate him. Hate how he ended things.

"You're still an asshole." I breathed out, barely being able to form words.

Draco snaked his hand around my neck, pressing his cold rings into my skin

"You're still my slut." Draco smirked down at me.

I was taken back by his words but I loved hearing him say it.

He tightened his grasp around my neck and so I felt myself reaching my climax. I bit down on my lip once again, "I'm going to-" I groaned.

"Do it." Draco whispered.

And with that I reached it. This overwhelming pleasurable feeling took over my entire body.

Draco pulled out, I shifted myself to rest on my knees.

"Take it like the good girl you fucking are." Draco. wrapped his hand around the back of my hair.

"Fucking beg for it." I looked up at him losing his patience with me.

"Fuck you." Draco spat out.

"Yeah, you just did." I crossed my arms. He was pissed, I could see it on his face.

I smirked at him and slowly leaned down.

I was about an inch away from his tip, teasing. "Beg." I whispered.

Draco closed his eyes and breathed out, "Let me feel your soft lips Elle."

He called me Elle.

I connected my lips with his tip, he was close already from a few seconds ago. I took my right hand and slid it up and down his hard dick.

Draco threw his head back in pleasure, still keeping his hand tangled in my hair.

I still couldn't take it all but I took as much as I could. No gag reflex always comes in handy.

"Fuck." Draco moaned and released himself into my mouth.

I let out a soft moan in response as he pulled back. He placed his finger under my chin and quickly lifted it. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Still got it." He whispered.

OVER

"I'm going to take a shower." Draco said and got up grabbing a towel and walking into the bathroom.

I huffed and threw myself back onto his bed, which used to be our bed.

Was this a mistake? Should I hurry up and leave? I didn't know what to do.

****

The fuck is she gonna do? LMAO. I'll take in some considerations for how this will play out so drop any suggestions.

CURRENTLY working on a playlist for stella and draco. Drop songs that you think fits them :)

Reminder my chapters are no longer as long as they used to be. They were 4/5000+ words now they are over 2200.

BYE 180K READS

⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 823 40
"You can chose light over the darkness Salem, please for us." Harry yelped as my wand was pointing at his throat. "You're a Horcrux just like me, you...
10K 408 36
PART 1 Bibiana Malfoy grew up being exactly who she thought she was supposed to be. Perfect little daughter, perfect little student, perfect little l...
14.1K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
3.4M 115K 110
In which love lived to be lethal, and sin strived to heal all. "I will kill every soul that tries to scratch yours." They would constantly tear the...