The quirkless hacker

By _pessimistic_writer_

Midoryia Izuku is quirkless, a known fact. In this story he didnt meet All Might instead he met Aizawa Shouta... More

The beginning
School and Being Arrested
The Interrogation and a deal Part 1
AN
The Usual Shonen Training Montage
My Very Own Entrance Exam
First day blues
Dealing with class 1A again
Izuku's Suit: Suit gamma
AN
Battle Training
Parent - Teacher Conference
Hero Names
Lunch with a certain Todoroki
USJ
Aftermath and Recovery
Important Talks and Decisions
Data Analysis#1 Character: Izuku Midoriya
Enter Hitoshi Shinso!
AN
Meeting the Contractor
Nightmares
Preparations
Calm before the Storm
Izuku's Relaxation
Sports Festival
Chaos
Fallout
Press Conference
A word if you will?

The Interrogation and a Deal Part 2

10.5K 335 251
By _pessimistic_writer_

Izuku POV

Fucked is the only word I can use to describe the situation that I am currently in , sure I may look calm on the outside but on the inside I am quaking in my boots. In front of me it has the only thing that can fighten a man like me 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nezu he may look pretty harmless o the outside but he is deadly with his beady black eyes staring into mine I know that I would have to be careful. You may be wondering what can a cute fluffy bear do to me besides its not like he has a powerful quirk right ? Nezu doesn't have a powerful quirk to some but it depends on what you may call power. He does noT have a physical quirk like say All Might but his mind is his quirk, with an intellect far surpassing mine he can turn my words against me and with the predicament I am in now the last thing I need is a man like Nezu against me. The detective cleared his throat breaking the tense silence that had befallen us and started with "  Nezu has expressed interest in you Izuku and has all charges dropped against you". 'What's the catch ?' I replied. Silence had once again fallen with my toxic green eyes staring into Nezu's black ones urging him to speak.

Nezu : N

Aizawa : A

Izuku : I

Detective :D

N : Smart one aren't you?

I : I don't think of myself as dumb if that's what you're asking 

D : As I was saying you're pretty much free tp go but I think Nezu and Aizawa here want to have a talk with you.

A: I don't like you but I'd have to be blind to not see that you're not talented.

N: Basically we want to train you and build on the skills that you already have.

I : Unless you answer my question I can't accept. What's the catch ?

N: The catch is that you have to turnover all of your files on heroes and villains. You'd also be living with Aizawa

I : Will I be able to attend UA?

N: Yes as my recommendation student 

I : If I refuse ?

N : 25 to life with minimal chance of parole.

A : Hurry up I need to sleep problem child

I : I have a few requests 1. I want my own personal workshop where I alone can work on my support gear. 2. Access to student files.

N : That can be arranged 

I : I accept

N : Well then this interrogation is over splendid I shall be seeing soon Izuku Midoriya. Aizawa will drive you to your apartment then.

A: Lets get this over with.

And with the interrogation was over I had to sign documents saying that Aizawa was now my legal guardian and as much as I didn't like it, I had to accept that this was my only choice. They were surprised that I was able tp pick  the anti quirk cuffs still not realising that I was quirkless. They'll find out when they need to I guess. Nezu went with the Detective and I was left with Aizawa. Soon we were in the car heading to my apartment. "So have you ever taken care of a child before" I said 'No' he answered quietly. He didn't seem like one to talk much so I left him alone. I lead him to my apartment which was on the third floor and unlocked the door I heard him gasp quietly in surprise. The rest of the apartment complex was shit but my apartment was almost spotless save the random cup o noodles on the desk. 

(His apartment more or less)

"Let me just grab my clothes and laptop" I said while running into my room and shoving my clothes in my bookbag and computer. 'Lets go' he said moving towards the door to leave. "Wait I need to say something". He turned back to me "You may not know this but you are my hero. When I first found out I was quirkless I thought I couldn't be a hero but then I saw you. I was inspired by you to work hard. Even if you don't like me I just want to say thank you" I said bowing "Kid maybe you're not so bad you can be a hero you definitely have the potential" he replied in the usual monotone . He had a slight smile on his face and gestured for us to go. Looking back at the house I called home for the past 2 years I shed a few tears. Following my new "father" to the car I felt excited ready to tackle my new life. Little did I know things were about to change for the worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.5K 38
Okay so it's a DADZAWA and an izuocha and Izuku's quirk's are erasure like his father and mental break he will have more, which is from a story calle...
324K 11.2K 43
Completed Izuku has always been sick. He was born quirkless and has an undiagnosed illness. He's slowly dying but still seems to smile for everyone...
1.6K 9 50
(Cover art does not belong to me) COMPLETED Izuku Midoriya always had difficulties with trust, whenever he trusted someone they hurt him. His father...
432K 11.3K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...