"The Wife"

Por moonsun94

wake up to unknown bedroom, someone staring at you with a worried look, saying "My wife". Can you find this... Más

"Unknown"
"Living a Life"
"The Famous Partner" Part 3
"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"
"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)
"The Night Out" Part 7
"Kids in the eye's"
not an update.
"That one Memory
"were they build Memory"

"Reminiscence 1/2"

455 26 6
Por moonsun94

"You're so Mean and stubborn Solarssi ..." hyejin said as she picked up the sandwich and started eating it. solar just smirked.

"I'll never get down my wall for those kinds of people" solar thought.

-

-

-

"Where is my father !!!" yongsun said in a high voice,

 as she slapped her hands hard on the table, causing her to look at moonbyul who was formally sitting in her swivel chair.

Moonbyul sighed first before she finally turned her attention to the woman standing in front of her and glared at her.

yongsun backed away when moonbyul looked at her. it seemed, her eyes sucking as if at any moment it would do her harm, but she crossed her arm in front of her chest and accompanied by courage, she raised her eyebrow.

"don't make me repeat the question... where is my father ..."

moonbyul lowered the eyeglasses she was wearing. and the two hands were placed on the table clasped...and looking intently at yongsun causes them to measure their gaze.

that morning, yongsun thought of going to her father to talk in some detail about their annual lunch of brand-new clothes from their daemon-based branch.

But to her surprise when she confronted their business partner who was sitting right in her father's chair as if she was comfortable in the seat and seemed serious about reading papers while wearing glasses.

she looked at the woman's side face ... her friend seemed right that she was too handsome to be called beautiful.
yongsun is fascinated by that idea. she again focused on the woman sitting neatly and staring at her intently.

"Will you just stare at me ... answer me where is my father !!" her voice was a little louder.

byul rubs her forehead ... is this what she is saying to Mr Kim ...

"Mr Kim is currently on a business trip ..., I am the one he asks to manage the company for the time being ..." she gently not to take her eyes off yongsun who was slowly frowning.

"What? !..." yongsun bit her lip and restrained her anger lowering her hands and clenching her fists. "what? ... he leaves without noticing me? ... and he left the company in the care of others.!? how did he do this to me!" yongsun blurted out and raised her voice suddenly.

byul sighed, and shook her head, due to the sudden rise of yongsun's voice. she should be used to this habit, but she is innovating, at least for a long time ...

Byul's Dorm scene

"Byul !! ... I told you to buy me a tissue !! why did you forget that !!!!"

"byul ah ... you promised to help me !!!"

"byul !!! daebaki !!! missed my room !!!"

yongsun's frequent complaints to her when they were at university in  bucheon

"byul ... let's break up! ... your flirting with other girls !!!"

"Byul let's end our relationship ... you don't have time for me !!!"

"Byul if you step out of this dorm ... were done !!!"

byul rubbed her forehead again and shook her head at that memory.

if you have any doubts about my ability to manage, then ask your dad to transfer it to you ... "she replied coldly.

yongsun suddenly calmed down because of the way the woman in front of her was answering and her elbows were on the table ... she also noticed that she was constantly rubbing her forehead.

"Tell me, who are you ... who are you to be trusted by my father, are you buying our company ... if you have a bad plan, I will not let you."

moonbyul raised her head and frowned.

"Am I correct..."

moonbyul was about to speak when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Sorry for interrupting your conversation, miss Kim your father was on the line," said miss lee who handed the phone to yongsun.

yongsun frowned why didn't he call her personal number?

"Hello, dad ..." long silence ... and exchange words from the other line and solar.

"Dad, at least we should have talked about this first ... you didn't even take my opinion ..."

-Solar ... it was a ... past decision ... and we know the eyes of the board are greedy for the newcomer in the industry, unlike moonbyul who is already accustomed to the field of the business world. and I know moonbyul is capable -...

"abeoji !!! lift !!!! dog scared !!!" Solar's father suddenly interrupted what he was saying when a child spoke ... Solar frowned.

where is his father and why is she hearing a child from the other line ...

"Dad? .... where are you? ...."

"Okay ... okay I will lift you ... kiddo don't scare it was a small dog .... yongki will not bite you ... he wants to play .... look ..." said his father from other lines. she hears the child's weak but limp voice.

"Hello, Solar sorry I'm just at home ... I'm with your mom .. ..like I said ... byul is a good person don't torture her, try to be closed to her ... and give her a chance to get to know her -... " once again what her father was going to say was cut off with a shrill cry, causing the phone to move slightly away from the other line ...

"sorry Solar I need to lower this phone." the other line was cut off .... that left a big question in Solar mind.

she returned the phone to his father's secretary ... suddenly moonbyul's phone rang causing her to stand up and move slightly away from her desk in front of the large office window overlooking the whole of Seoul.

"Hello, wheepup ... is that so ... can you pass the phone to him ..." there was a moment of silence before moonbyul spoke again...

"Hello, baby ... yeah... I miss you too..don't scared ... really? ... well I need to meet him I will scold him for you. .. what ... janggu gets bully by him ... (byul suddenly laughing ...while talking on the other line).

Solar seems to be irritated by the exchange she hears when someone talks to her..on the phone...

Solar looked at moonbyuls back freely .. it seemed that her back was the most comfortable place of all, it was substantial when she stood and its shoulders were wide, she shook her head and decided to leave because the woman didn't seem to have any intention of talking to her ... she looks first on his father's secretary before starting to walk out of the office followed by the secretary. but even before the secretary finally closed the door she heard the woman speak in...

"Okay ... I love you, baby .."

Solar turned around and finally left the place back to her office

meanwhile, moonbyul talked to her friend.

"Wheena ... I feel my headache again ..."

"unnie don't tell me you don't eat again ... I told you to eat somehow even if you have no appetite. You know you can easily get dizzy when you don't eat ..." wheeins nagging at her.

moonbyul sits on her seat after she hears wheein nagging on the other line.

as she rubbed her forehead.

"Is he not crying any more?" she pointed to his son who had just been sobbing an awhile ago because the dog was chasing him ... but the dog just wanted to play ... Mr Kim's wife keeps on bugging her husband to meet his kid when she finds out that she came back in Korea ... and she was forced to take the child to the Kim mansion ... this is also the reason why Mr. Kim pass the company to her and causing of not going to the company and also his kid was a very pond on him  ... two days ago ... after she returned from the office she went straight to the mansion to visit her daughter ... even wheein also visited, after her work.

wheein is currently in charge of her other business ... causing her to be more focused on Kim's company as there is some board director eager on Kim's companies share.

 the couple is eager to see his son so she left it to their care and because it is their right.

" not anymore ... there, she is already chasing the pet dog of the Kim's..it looks like the dog scared him now ... Mr Kim is very tired of your energetic boy so Mrs. Kim is watching over him ... they love yuki so much ... byul you don't have to worry ..."

"yeah I know... should not worry... in fact, im worry if they met... but it's glad that she leaves by herself..." byul stood up and walk to the mini bar in the office... Mr Kim design it for himself despite Solar disagree about his habit.... but since... Mr Kim can now stop the drinking habit... and he's starting a medication...

BYul... get a botel of Chateau Margaux 1787 a third expensive wine in the world... byul pour in a glass.. and sip a bit...while still holding the phone

"are you going to that house?" 

A question that makes byul tighten her grip on the phone... it had something that word of "house " makes her feel bad.

"I have to, its been a year since I didn't visit that house..." She said and finish the drink in one gulp... sweet and bitter taste makes her closed her eyes as a memory flashing back.

Back then

Crashing things!!! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: it's tough days... and enable me to find inspiration... but I guess I try to pick the broken piece of me in these past few weeks...

thank you for voting and reading this story....as this story will end... soon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.1K 55 6
Eren loses in a bet to a co-worker, which ends with himself having to get a Brazilian wax, but he finds out soon enough he's signed up for more than...
285K 8.5K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?
21K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
10.3K 361 13
Complete *100+ messages from Unknown Number* Sakusa stared at the number as his head pounded and his stomach felt sick, his body ached as he felt the...