"I'm sorry" | 🌻 Oikawa x rea...

By SunFlower1816

You're Iwaizumi Hajime's sister. You are actually twins but you two don't really look alike nor act the same... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

559 16 23
By SunFlower1816

Warning: mentioning of jerking off

The first month of school went by and with every school day you had you got used to the girls talking about you, them being constantly around Oikawa and Aoi talking and hanging out with you. You also sometimes watched your brother and him at volleyball practice. But not just bad things were happening, you also get to see Oikawa everyday at school. He helped you pretty much, even if it's just him sticking his tounge out for you at class. Your brother still made a few cheeky comments sometimes but Oikawa knows that he's just worried about you so he feels less triggered.

You were currently in class, looking down and taking notes. You felt this feeling again. Someone starring. You looked up and looked around until the teacher begun to talk.

"A few love them, a few hate them" he said.
"A group project. There will be 6 groups of 4. You'll get the task to meet up and spend a whole day together. I want you to watch each other closely and note down the thing that makes each person of the group so unique. You, of course, can meet more often but spend at least one day together" the teacher explained and a few were excited, a few hated the idea and a few, plus you, didn't cared.

"I will assign the groups now" the teacher announced and begun.
"Hajime (y/n), you'll be with Tadaomi Aoi, Oikawa Tooru and Inumaki Nanami"

'Here goes nothing' you thought and looked at Oikawa who was smiling. 'Nuw he looks so sweet' you thought but immediately slapped you cheeks.

"You'll get 3 weeks for this assignment and I want at least 10 sentences about every single person here. You can now get together and talk about it till the lesson ends"
Oikawa and Aoi walked up to you. You stayed in your position and the two grabbed a chair and Oikawa sat next to you while Aoi sat next to him. You saw a girl with long brown hair approach you three and she also took a chair and sat next to you. On your left sat Inumaki Nanami and on your right Oikawa while on the opposite side of you sat Aoi.

"Hello, my name is Iwaizumi (y/n). It's nice to meet you Inumaki-san" you said. 'Well at least a better feeling than with Aoi' you thought as you gave Inumaki a smile. She smiled back and hold her hand out. You grabbed it and shook it. "You can call me Nanami" she said and you nod. "Call me (y/n), it's easier for me and my brother" you said giggling a bit.
"(N/n)-chan, you made another friend. I'm so proud of you" Oikawa cheered and hugged you tightly. "Oikawa-san, you don't know that maybe Nanami doesn't want to be her friend or other way around" Aoi said and you just looked at her.

"Look who is talkin' ?" Said Nanami. Your head turned to her. 'I don't understand anything'. Oikawa pulled out of the hug but kept his hand on your thigh. "What do you mean Nanami?" Aoi asked her with her innocent voice. "Haven't I told you to stop calling me Nanami. It's Inumaki for you." She said, rolled her eyes and turned to you two again.

"Sorry about that. So when do you guys want to meet up and where?" She asked and you looked at Oikawa who unconsciously stroke your thigh with his thumb. Oikawa looked at you and shrugged. "I'm going to be honest with you. I would really like to say let's meet up at my place but I don't want Tadaomi there. So I hope you don't mind doing it at your's (y/n) or Oikawa-san's" Nanami said and you shrugged. "I don't know. I have to ask first. I mean I don't want to bother my mom and my brother." You said nervously as you accidentally touched Oikawa's hand. You looked up and met with his eyes. You two started to blush a bit while starring at each other until Oikawa took your hand and held it tighter. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Hehe you two are really sweet" Nanami said.
"But you should better let go before the fangirls see that and threaten you or something" Aoi said and took you hand away. What you didn't noticed was Nanami's glare at Aoi.
"When should we do it if we would do it at (y/n)'s?" Oikawa asked and you shrugged.
"We could do it at saturday or sunday. We maybe could even do it as a sleepover. I mean, the teacher said a whole day and a whole day is 24 hours. It was just an thought." Aoi said. "It is a good idea, what do you think about it?" Oikawa asked you. To be honest, you really didn't wanted to.

"You should try new things. Things you wouldn't do. You know what right and what wrong is"

You remembered the words your father told you. You bit your lip and looked at Oikawa. You shook your head to a 'yes' and still thought about it. 'Is it really a good idea?'
"So, friday after school, at (y/n)'s. Having a sleepover." Nanami read out loud as she wrote it down. Before you could say anything, Nanami spoke first. "Of course, just if your mother and brother give you the okay" she said and winked at you and you giggled.

Your mother was the first person to shout a 'yes' at the question Oikawa asked instead of you. You were to scared to ask and Oikawa wanted to be there when you ask, so you thought why not?
You gave the two girls the okay.

Le Time skip
~ To Friday ~

It was friday and everyone was excited but you. You never liked it when people stayed over at yours. 'It's always so boring' you thought.
The bell rung and the break came.
"What's wrong, (n/n)-chan?" Oikawa asked. You, who had your head on your arms, sat up straight. You tried to give him a genuine smile but all that came out was a laugh from Oikawa. "Don't worry, it will be fun and if not" he said and leand closer to your ear "then I'll make it fun for you" he wispered into your ear. You turned red and immediately looked into his eyes. He was smirking but as he saw you, he begun to blush too. The two of you stayed like this quite a while until Oikawa got aggressively pushed away. "And you think I'll let you sleep in my sister's room just because of your stupid project?" Hajime said as he looked at the two of you. "You forgot your Bento at home, (y/n)" he said and gave it to you. "Iwa-chan, we were just playing around and besides, at this sleepover there will be two other girls. Do you really think that I'll do something to your sister? You know I wouldn't, even if they weren't there." Oikawa said as he patted your brother's shoulder.

The school day went on with Hajime watching the two of you. Aoi, Nanami and you, waited for Oikawa and your brother to finish practice. And after practice all five of you walked to your home. All of you walked into your home and got immediately greeted by your mother and her lover. "Tadaima" your brother, you and Oikawa said. Hajime looked at him but brushed it off. An "Okaeri" came back. Your mother first hugged Hajime and you... then Oikawa and then she introduced herself to the two girls. "Hope you'll get all the things done by tomorrow" your mother said cheerful. "Yeah I hope so too, I don't want him here" Hajime said and you slapped him. "(Y/n), honey, how about you show our guests, your room so they can put away their things." Your mother suggested and you nod. You walked up stairs to your room with them following you. They put their things down and everyone but you sat somewhere. You were standing next to Oikawa who was sitting on your desk chair.

"What do we want to do now?" Aoi asked.
"We should do some activity, I mean, we kinda have to get to know each other, right?" Oikawa said and they started thinking.
"We could bake something. Or do the dinner later?" You suggested and they nod.
"Why not both?" Nanami said. "We could bake your mom something as a thank you for staying here and make dinner for everyone here, your family included" Nanami added and everyone nod.

The four of you got up and changed into something more comfortable.

Aoi:

Nanami:

Oikawa: couldn't decide and everyone has an other way to see how he would style.

You: is optional. You can decide, I can just give some examples...

You all then walked down stairs, you told your mom where you guys were off to and walked out.

The four of you looked like a real friend group. You guys played around, laughed and talked. Nanami started to take some pictures and some videos. You most likely hid behind Oikawa and he always posed when the camera was on him. In general, you were rather quiet and 'shy'.
"Since when are you so shy, pretty lady?" Oikawa asked and you shrugged. He then put his arm around you and pulled you towards him. "Now Nanami, take a picture of her!" He said and she did. After that he let you go and high-fived her. You glared at him and he just stuck his tounge out. You knew that you couldn't stay mad at himong.

At the grocery store the four of you got all the ingredients you needed to get and plus some extras like some snaks or somethings to decorate the cake you guys decided to bake. Not long after, you guys came out with a few bags. The way back was pretty much the same as the way to the store you also took a few pictures so that there are also a few pictures of Nanami. You really admired her. 'She really looks good and the outfit looks good on her too' you thought. You decided to tell her. 'Maybe she'll be happy'. "Hey, Nanami, you look really good in that outfit. It really fits you." You complemented her and she thanked you and complemented you too what rather shocked you. You then walked a bit further behind them and checked your phone.
"What about me?" Someone said. You looked up and saw a pouting Oikawa. "You look good too, Tooru-nii" you said and giggled. "And Aoi, your outfit fit's you perfectly too. Fit's your personality" you told her. You felt bad giving Nanami and Oikawa an complement that you gave her one too. 'It's not wrong though'.

Oikawa was the one who started everything.
You were casually mixing all the dry ingredients together after the others measured them up. You gave them into a stainer, sifted them. Put the wet ingredients in and mixed them, first low then on the highest as possible. The three just played around and you put the batter into the cake tin. You then put the cake tin with the batter in the oven and set the timer. You karate chopped everyone and started to clean the kitchen until someone threw a little flour into your face. The three started laughing and Nanami took a picture. You turned around with a full face of flour and the first person you saw was Oikawa with a hand full of flour. "You lil-" you said but didn't finished, you grabbed a bit of the flour and threw it on him. The girls stood a bit further away from the two of you to not get bombed with the flour too. The war started and you and Oikawa fighted. Of course was it just a little playing but you wanted him to give up and other way around too.

The war went on until your mom and your brother came into the kitchen.
"What the fuc-" "Hajime language but yeah what the fuck. Not again." She cutted him off. Oikawa and you looked at your mom with an confused face. "What do you mean with again, Iwaizumi-san" Aoi asked. Your mother started to laugh and rushed into the living room and came back with pictures in her hand. "You two had once an flour fight as you were younger. It was the day before you moved away with your dad" your mother chuckled and showed them the pictures. Oikawa and you lookd at them and you remembered. "Ohh yeah, I wanted to bake a cake for you as you were sad because I was leaving" you said and he nod. "Okay, you two get into the shower and then clean this mess. Oh and buy me new flour. There is literally nothing left." Your mom said and you nod. You two compromised that you shower first, he starts cleaning, then he takes a shower and you clean the rest and if you haven't finished he will help you. The girls decided to buy the flour to help you two.

You finished before Oikawa got out and the girls came back so you decided to sit down on the couch and go through social media. You were intensely reading something as you felt someone pushing your hair away and whisper "don't freak out" into your ear. You immediately heard that it was Oikawa but what you didn't knew was that he started to kiss your cheek. Your stomach filled with butterflies and your heart beats faster. "Oi, what are you two doing?" Hajime asked standing behind you and Oikawa. "I'm trying to understand what (y/n)'s reading. It's in a different language and I don't understand a single thing" he got saved you two. "Well then don't try if you don't know the language?" Your brother said while walking up to you and laying onto your lap. Oikawa had still his head on your shoulder watching Hajime how he got onto your lap. He then moved to your phone back but something stopped him. He still looked down at you but not on your phone. Your shirt had a slight space open and he looked straight into your shirt. He got red and stood up straight. "I'll head to the toilet" he said and Hajime replied "whatever".
The two girls came back but Oikawa still was in the bathroom. The two girls got into your room and you walked up to the toilet to check on him. As you were about to knock, you heard a few moans. You stumbled back with an shocked face. You shook your head and walked closer to the door. You held your ear on the door and heard a few more moans but now better than before. You stopped everything as you heared "mhmm fuck... (y/n), what are you doing to me" out of Oikawas mouth. You heard him moaning more and squeezed your legs together. You slapped your hand onto your face as your heard one last louder but still quiet moan.
You stood up straight and knocked on the door as if nothing happend. "Are you okay? Nanami and Aoi are back but you aren't. So is everything good?" You asked trying not to sound suspicious. "Ehh yeah, everything is alright. Don't worry" he said as he came out standing in front of you. You looked up to him and started blushing. He just chuckled, unknown to him that you were listening to him jerking off to you. You two walked back into your room and decided to watch something until the cake, who you got out if the oven as you cleaned up, cooled down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.6K 14
**Read Iwa-Chan's Twin Sister before this!! This is book 2 of the series!!** In book one, (F/N) and Tooru broke up and went separate ways. But what h...
15.3K 521 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
759K 22.8K 41
Iwaizumi (F/N) is Hajime's twin sister and Oikawa Tooru's long time best friend. But Oikawa couldn't help to catch feelings for his bestfriend.
13.6K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...