Izuku The Singing Hero

Oleh Dakgoot

Izuku who was just walking around musutafu. To buy the ingredients for a candy apple that he was going to mak... Lebih Banyak

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Info.Chapter (Characters)
chapter.4
Chapter.5
chapter.6
Chapter.7

Chapter.3

4K 55 55
Oleh Dakgoot

I hope you like this chapter.

<《《 Enjoy 》》>

Izuku and Eri where eating breakfast before they headed out to go and meet up Miku and the other Vocaloids.

The only one's that knew about it where the once that were in the kitchen when Miku called Izuku and Aizawa knows about it, because he has to as there homeroom theacher.

Izuku especialy wanted that Bakugou didn't know and he is happy that he doesn't know.

Before Eri and Izuku could go, Bakugou asked:" where are you going nerd?" Izuku smiled and said:" to my mom. Can't Eri see her grandma?"

"Thc." Bakugou responds and he then walks away.

《Small timeskip》

Izuku was now walking to the location that Miku gave them, with Eri on his shoulders.

Izuku knew, that where they had to go to is a studio. Because he has been there a few times.

"So you are excited snowball." Izuku then asks his daughter. Eri smiled and said:" yep, because i am going to meet Miku and the other Vocaloids."

Izuku chuckels as he thinks back to the last week. He had never seen Eri with that much energy. It's like they gave her two sixpacks of redbull every day.

"So dad?" Eri then says. Izuku replies with:" what is it snowball?" Eri then asks:" are you going to tell them you're secret identity."

"No... but i have talked with my manager about it and..." Izuku then says. Eri then asks:" and what?"

"And when it will happen will also be a secret to you." Izuku says. Eri pouts and says:" but i wanne know.."

Izuku chuckels at her reaction and he then says:" sorry, but i can't tell you snowball. The only thing that i can say is, that it is going to happen soon"

"Okay... also do you know what we are going to do?" Eri then asks. Izuku replies with:" i don't know.."

"Well then let's hurry up dad." Eri then says. Izuku replies with:" only a few minutes and we are there snowball."

《Small timeskip》

Izuku and Eri just entered the studio, the receptionis then asks without looking up:" what are you here for?"

"Hey mom." Izuku then says. Eri replies with:" grandma." Inko looks up and smiles, she then stands up and hugs her son and granddaughter.

Miku and Rin then come walking in and they hadn't seen Izuku and Eri yet, so Miku asks:" Inko have you seen a boy with greenhair about my age and a girl about the age of 8 and she has silverhair."

She then sees Inko hugging Izuku and Eri. Miku then responds with:" you know each other."

They let go of the hug, Izuku then turns to them and says:" oh.. she is my mom."

"Whaaaat?" Miku then says. Rin responds with:" dum dum dum..."

"Well have fun Izuku and Eri." Inko then says, she then proceeds to walk back to her desk.

But before they walk away Rin picks her phone and starts filming, she then runs up to Izuku and Eri and says:" here we have our hero Deku that saved Miku over there." She then points the camera at Miku.

Rin then says while pointing the camera at Eri:" and here we have his cute adopted daughter." Eri smiles and says:" hoi."

"And then our receptionis that we see as our God and saviour Inko Midoriya... she is actualy the mother of..." Rin then says while running up to the desk Inko was sitting behind.

"Is actualy the mother of Deku the Hero or by name know as Izuku Midoriya... dum dum dum.." Rin then says while switching between filming Inko and Izuku while zooming in on there face. Eri was giggled because of how Rin was acting.

"Is this normal..." Izuku then asks Miku who sighs in responds and then says:" yeah... i can't understand how she can have that much energy in the morning."

Rin then uploads the video on social media and a few seconds later they here Len shout from an other room:" HE IS THE SON OF OUR GOD, OUR SAVIOUR!?"

only for Len to run in a few seconds later and he then says:" what a plot twist."

Izuku sweatdrops and says:" my mom is seen as a god... by Rin and Len."
Miku then responds:" actualy also by me, Meiko, Luka and Kaito..."

"Well that comes as a suprise... you don't get to hear every day that your mom is being worshiped..." Izuku then says. Eri then says with stars in her eyes:" Grandma is so cool."

Inko who sat behind her desk, laughed a bit. She then says:" if you want, i can make for dinner katsudon."

Izuku's mouth was already watering at the mere thought of eating his mothers katsudon again. He then says:" food of the gods made by a god."

"Is you're moms katsudon that good then?" Len then asks. Izuku replies with:" it's the best."

"Izuku you're exaggerating a bit..." Inko then says from behind her desk. Izuku replies with:" i am not."

Inko sighs and says:" sure.. now just go with them and have fun." Eri then says while she sits on Rin her shoulders:" see ya later grandma."

"Later Eri." Inko then says. Izuku then says:" bye mom." And inko replies with:" bye Izuku."

Rin, Len and Eri where already out of sight. Probably because they where running. Izuku and Miku then walk towards where the others are.

And when they walk into the room it's already pure choas. Miku then says:" yes, before you ask this is normal."

"Actualy i was gonna say, that this also happens a lot at the dorms." Izuku then says while looking at how Rin was running after Len but then with Kaminari and Bakugou who tries to kill him.

Miku turns to Izuku and says:" aren't you going to a hero school...." Izuku responds with:" yep."

"Okay..." Miku then says. Eri then runs up to Izuku and says:" can you help us to catch Len, dad. We want to crossdress Len."

"Uh..." was the only thing that came out of Izuku's mouth. Miku then says:" we can also do that with Izuku."

Eri looks at Miku, they then both nod at each other and both began to smile. Len then yells:" RUN IZUKU BEFORE IT'S TO...."

But Len was cut of when he was caught by Rin who then says while she laughs:" i have you now Len."

Len's facial expression turns that into of pure horror, Len then yells:" HELP ME IZUKU!?"

"sorry.. but EVERYBODY FOR THEM SELF!" Izuku then says while he runs away from Miku and Eri who were running after him.

Izuku was able to escape the two girls. So Eri and Miku decided to help Rin first with Len before they would go after Izuku.

When Miku and Eri walked back into the room where Rin and Len are, they then also see that Luka and Meiko are in the room.

"Cute." Meiko then says, because she hasn't seen Eri before. She then walks up to Eri and hugs her, she then let's go and looks around.

"Where is you're dad?" Meiko then asks. Eri and Miku both laugh a bit, Miku then says:" oh.. we wanted to crossdress him and Len, but Izuku escaped. So we thought, why don't we do Len first."

"So that's why Kaito immediately left the room when he saw Rin and Len..." Luka then says. Meiko then excitedly asks:" can we help?"

"Ofcourse." Eri says with a smile. Len then screams:" NOOOOO..." but he was ignored by the five girls.

《Scene change》

With Izuku, he just heard the scream of Len. Izuku then says:" i'm sorry Len... forgive me." While he whipes a tear away.

Izuku then runs into some one, because he wasn't looking where he was running. Izuku then says:" sorry.."

He then looks up and sees his manager who then says:" Izuku? Oh right you where invited by Miku and her friends, right?"

"Yeah." Izuku replies. The manager then asks:" so why where you running?"

"Ah.. well the girls tried to catch me, because they wanted to crossdress me and Len who is already caught." Izuku replies while he chuckels.

"Well have luck with escaping..." his manager then says while he walks away, probably because he has some work to do.

Izuku then walks to where his mom is and he then proceeds to hide behind her desk. Inko then asks:" Izuku what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to hide from the girls." Izuku replies. Inko then asks:" what are they trying to do then?"

"They are trying to catch me, so they can crossdress me and Len... well they already caught Len so..." Izuku replies. Inko then says:" i will help you hide."

"Thanks mom." Izuku responds. Inko then says:" no problem." She then smiles and Izuku couldn't see it, because of where he was hiding.

《Scene change》

"And... done." Miku and Rin then both say at the same time. Eri then says:" Len you look cute."

"Thanks... i guess." Len replies. Rin then says while trying not to laugh:" yeah you look cute....." Len turns around and smashes a cake that he got out of nowhere into Rin's face.

"Now... let's find the hero." Len says with a devilish smile. Eri replies with:" yeah let's find dad."

The six of them then all stand up and start looking, after a few minutes they walk to Inko who was sitting behind her desk.

"Inko do you know where Izuku is?" Len then asks. Inko looks up from her work and when she sees Len, she snorst.

"Oh Izuku.. i haven't seen him." Inko says while pointing downwards to where Izuku is.

"That's Unfortunate..." Len and Rin then say while they walk up to the desk where Izuku was hiding behind.

Miku, Eri, Luka and Meiko then all walk to a spot, so that they have Izuku surrounded.

Len and Rin then suddenly appear before Izuku. Izuku and Len then stare at each other and after a few seconds Izuku begans to laugh.

"Hahaha very funny indeed." Len then says sarcasticly. Rin and Len then proceed to both grab a leg of Izuku and began to drag him away, with the other 4 girls following him.

"Y-you look very cute Len-chan." Izuku then says while dying from laughter while he is being dragged away.

"Shut up." Len replies while blushing in emberrassment. Izuku snorts and says:" Tsundere alert." Izuku then begans to laugh harder again.

'Izuku looks cute when he laughs....' Miku then thinks to herself. Eri, Luka and Meiko looked all at Miku.

Miku realising people where looking at her asked:" what is it?" The three girls replied with:" nothing..."

Miku thinks back and says after a few seconds:" i said that out loud didn't i?" The three girls nodded in responds. Miku blushed a bit, because of what happend.

"What did she say?" Izuku then asks, after he stopped with laughing. Miku immediately replied with:" nothing!"

"Okay... so do i have to wear that" Izuku responds while he points at Len and trying not to laugh.

"Yeah.. yeah you do you donkey." Len replies. Miku sighs and says:" what did we say about you watching Gorden Ramsay..."

"To not watch it..." Len replies. Miku smiles and says:" and what did you do?" Len nervously replies with:" i watched it..."

"Then i guess.. you know what's coming next." Miku then says. Eri who knows who Gorden Ramsay is because of Bakugou then says while smiling:" the lamb sauce."

"Noice.." Len then says. Miku facepalms and says:" why?"

Izuku's aura darkend a bit he then asked:" did Katsuki Bakugou show Gordon Ramsay to you again?"

"Yep and it was realy funny." Eri replies. Izuku chuckels darkly and says:" what i am going to do to Bakugou when we come back to the dorms will also be funny."

《Scene change to Bakugou》

Bakugou chuckels and says while he shivers:" i'm in danger..."

"What did you say?" Kirishima then asks who was sitting next to Kaminari who was playing fnaf.

"It's nothing shitty hai..." Bakugou responds only to be cut of by Kaminari who shouts:" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." probably because of a jumpscare.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BRAINDEAD PIKACHU!!" Bakugou then yells at Kaminari. Kirishima then says:" calm down Bakubro."

"Whatever.. just you know pikachu if you screetch again, then the animatronics will not be the only thing you have to hide from." Bakugou says with a snarl.

"I'll.. try." Kaminari says while fearing for the worst to happen."

《Scene change back to Izuku》

"Are we done now yet..?" Izuku then asks the girls that where dressing him. Eri replies with:" where almost done dad."

"Also when is Miku gonna wake up." Izuku asks while he looks at a unconscious Miku with a bandage over her nose.

"You know it's you're fault right.." Rin and Meiko then both say. Izuku then asks while he is confused:" how is it my fault that she fainted?"

"Because she saw you in you're underwear... while we were crossdressing you." Rin then says. Izuku then asks:" and..?"

"And you're hot." Meiko then says while she whipes the blood away from her bloodnose. Luka then says with a deadpan expression:" and you where only wearing you're underwear."

"Yeah and.. i mean she would of seen as much skin if i had a swimming trunks on..." Izuku responds. Luka then says:" that's different."

"How?" Len and Izuku then both asks at the same time. Rin replies:" it just is, NOW ACCEPT IT!" Len and Izuku then both say at the same time:" okay..."

"And done.." Eri then says while she finishes doing Izuku's hair. Izuku was then given a mirror, he looks in it for a few seconds and says:" i look absolutely fabulous." While he flicks one of his mini twintails.

"I have an idea." Eri then says while she smiles. She then gestures the teenagers to come closer so she can whisper her idea to them.

After Eri explained what she wanted to do, they all smiled and Izuku then said:" okay let's do that snowball."

To be continued

(Words 2335)
(I hope you like this chapter.)
.
.
.
.
.
(And i hope you like this.)

Lanjutkan Membaca