Beautiful. | Eli Moskowitz x...

By Teen_Imagines

Y/n just moved to the valley recently, has no friends, and prefers to stick to herself. She got bullied at he... More

Cast.
Part 1. (Morning)
Part 2. (First Day Of School)
Part 4. (New Friends)
Part 5. (Meeting Hawk)
Part 6. (Feelings)
Part 7. (Hawks Place)
Part 8. (Just A Kiss?)
Part 9. (House Fight!)
Pat 10. (Tory)
Part 11. (Broken Heart)
Part 12. (Becoming One)
Part 13. (Sabotage)
Part 15. (Challenged)
Part 16. (Run, Hide, Die.)
Part 17. (Hospital)
Part 18. (Coma)
Part 19. (Return)
Part 20. (I Love You Too!)
Part 21. (Advice)
Part 22. (Blacked Out)
Part 23. (Bait)
Part 24. (Beautiful)
A/n

Part 14. (Detention)

2.4K 55 15
By Teen_Imagines

~School~

I'm walking through the school halls before class started and met up with Tory. We both sat on a bench talking. We seen Hawk and Tory started laughing at him, he gave her a dirty look and then went over to Demetri and Miguel. I decided to go to the bathroom. When I came out I seen Demetri leaning on the wall as if he was waiting for me. I looked at him and he looked at me as well, he smiled.

Demetri: Where were you when we had the dojos join? You were supposed to be there? - He asked, stepping in front of me. I tried to get out of the way but Miguel stepped in front of me.

Miguel: Hey, y/n. - He said smiled. I rolled my eyes and they looked at me confused.

Miguel: What's up with you? - He asked.

Y/n: Can you both just leave me the fuck alone! - I asked raising my voice. They looked at me confused. Hawk walked up and just stared at me, I eventually got uncomfortable and was about to leave but then Tory walked up.

Tory: Y/n let's go-why are they here? - She asked I chuckled.

Y/n: Don't know? Have no clue who they are? - I said sarcastically, she chuckled and grabbed my arm leading me to class. They all just stared with shocked expression's as I walked away.

~Class~

I'm currently sitting at my desk not even listening to what the teachers lesson. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked back and seen Demetri handing me a paper.

Demetri: It's from Eli. - He whispered. I rolled my eyes and read it.

~The Note~

Why were you hanging 

out with Tory 

today like you were

 bestfriends?

~Class~

I rolled my eyes and crumbled the paper throwing it at Hawks face. The teacher seen this.

Teacher: Y/n! Eli! Detention, go! Now! - I looked back at Hawk and flipped him off he rolled his eyes and we both got up and headed to detention.

~Detention~

It was quiet for a few minutes until Hawk looked at me and asked.

Hawk: You never answered me you know? - He asked. I didn't even look at him.

Hawk: What's on your arm? - He asked. I looked at him and seen him looking at my arm. I looked at my arm and seen my tattoo. I smirked and looked a him.

Y/n: It's called a tattoo, you of all people should know that. - I told him with an eye roll.

Hawk: Why are you acting like this? is it because of me? Because if so I'm sorry.. - He said. I slammed my hands on my desk and yelled.

Y/n: JUST SHUTUP! - He looked at me shocked.  

Y/n: Can't I just live my life the way I want to without questions. - He looked away then back at me.

Hawk: I.. I just don't want you to end up like I did.. - He said. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

Y/n: Too late.. - I mumbled but he heard me and frowned.

Hawk: You did it didn't you? - He asked, now looking at me. I looked at him confused.

Hawk: You destroyed my bike. - He said, I smirked.

Hawk: I'm done with this. - He said. 

Y/n: we've already settled that. - I said. I got up and grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 544 17
This story will be based on Eli. Sweet and shy Eli. I will not be adding much of the karate parts from cobra Kai. This will be about Eli and y/ns rel...
61.9K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...
68.1K 953 34
" watch where the fuck your going bitch" " watch your mouth I'm not one of those bitches you can just toss around" Y/N moves too a new school and lea...
263K 9K 30
i say i hate you with a smile on my face. cobra kai, s4-s6 miguel diaz ๐’™ female oc ยฉ fIeetwood