Love In The Mafia (book 1)

Від broken_writter12

Jasmine is a bad ass with an attitude. She's the daughter of the king of the French Mafia. She's forced to ma... Більше

update
disclaimer
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 13

5.8K 80 19
Від broken_writter12

Jasmine's pov* warning this chapter may contain content that's not suitable for younger viewers

We all meet up at the meeting point, Layla ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my god thank god you okay!" She said in the croak of my neck. We hugged for a good minute before she pulled out of the hug.

"We have missed you that's for sure." Carlo said from be hind Layla.

"I missed you guys too." I said smiling at them.

"Well, we should cut this reunion short and leave before the cops get here. After you my lady." Marco said opening the car door for me, I smiled and got in, Marco shut the door and got into the other side. He started up the car and then looked at me and he smiled, he had a beautiful smile, he should smile more, I smiled back, the others got into the back and they laughed and joked the whole drive. We stopped at a restaurant to eat.

"What do you guys want?" Marco yelled to the people in the back.

"I want a burger and fries!"

"Yeah me to!"

"Same!"

"We all do!"

"okay and what do you want Jasmine?" Marco said looking at me.
"I want the same thing." I smiled at him and he nodded and spoke are older into the speaker. He pulled up to the window and handed the lady his card. She was blushing and was trying to sweet talk him and I wasn't gonna let her try and take him from me, I mean I know we aren't together but he's still mime and only mine.

So I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to me and with the other hand I grabbed his face so he would look at me and I put my lips to his and passionately kiss him and he deepened the kiss and grabbed my waist and pull me closer to his chest.

"Wow this is better than any porn I had ever seen." Carlo said.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Carlo yelled.

"You know what's it for!" Layla yelled back. Our kiss broke because we couldn't keep from laughing at Layla hitting Carlo, everyone was laughing too. The lady at the window looked at us shock, she was half out of the window trying to hand Marco his card. I gave her an evil smile and she handed us are food and Marco his card, that right bitch he's mine. We drove off and I passed out the food to everyone, we ate and everyone looked very pleased with their food, Marco had his hand on my thigh the whole ride.

We finally got home and everyone kinda just chilled. Marco went up to his office and I watched a movie with Layla and Carlo, but it was getting uncomfortable because the had started to get heated.

"I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of the movie." I guessing they didn't heard me or couldn't say anything because they had their tongues down each others throat. I walked to Marco's office and walked right in, I don't knock. Marco was typing away of his computer, he looked hot, his hair was messy, and his shirt was half way unbuttoned and you could see the tattoos that covered his chest. He looked up at me when I walked over to his desk and sat on it.

"Jasmine."

"Marco."

"What are you trying to do here Jasmine?" I gave him a flirty smile. He had a huge desk, I leaded back onto his desk and I arched my back and my hands traced up and down my body.

"Your playing a dangerous game my dear"

"Are you willing to play that game?" With my words he stood up and walked over to the side where I was sitting before. He placed himself between my legs and leaned down and whispered in my ear, "How am I gonna play if I don't know the rules?" He didn't let me answer him, he crashed his lips into mine and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My legs went around his waist and my arms around his neck, he pulled my up and pushed my back against the wall. I could feel his "friend" getting larger under my butt. He had to stop the kiss so we could breathe, his hot breath was on my lips but I didn't mind. He let go of me and took a step back.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked worried that I did. I dont have alot of experience with sex or boyfriends so I didn't really know what to do.

"No."

"Then what the hell?"

"I cant do this with you Jasmine."

"Why the hell not? You were all for it when I got here.!"

"Jasmine please let it go."

"No fuck letting go. Was it me? I know I'm not the best at this kind of stuff but I know you liked it!"

"Its not about that Jasmine!"

"Then what the hell is it then!"

"Fuck Jasmine! Jasmine I want you and only you. I want you so bad but im not good enough for you. Shit im not good for anyone. All i want is you and no one else. I would give up anything to be with you and hold you every night. You bring out something in me that I have never seen. I'm falling and I'm falling hard but I dont want to feel the impact for when you leave. I dont want to hurt you. I want to love you and I want you to love me but I cant let you love me. I cant bring you Into this world, theres many people that want to see me dead and they will do anything to take my place. If I let you love me, if I let myself love you then I'm risking your life, if they know that i love you then they will take you from me and I can't live without you. I cant walk this world and act like I dont care for you because I do, i just dont want you to be hurt Jasmine. "I looked at him with shock. He was never a person to say what he wanted.

"Marco I dont want to act like I'm not falling for you either! I want to love you. And I wont leave you Marco. I will never leave you because your the reason I'm still here, you saved me. Your the only one i want and I dont want to love anyone other than you. I can protect myself, I know how to fight I was trained my whole life Marco. I need you Marco. I'm okay with risking my life to be with you and I always will be okay with that. I want to wake up with you every morning. I want to feel your hands on my skin. I want you and I want all of you. Just let me love you because I know if you let me I'll make sure I never leave willingly. I want to grow old with you Marco I want to see you before I die. I want it all!" He looked shocked.

"Marco just let me fucking love you!" I yelled at him. He took a big step towards me and grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. He picked me up and carried my to his desk. He whispered against my lips, " Be mine and only mine? " he looked scared, I smile against his lips.

"Of course." he kissed me and I kissed him back, he bit at my bottom lip hard and it made me bleed a little, I hit him in the shoulder and pulled back, he had a cocky smile because of my reaction.

"Marco?"

"Yes?" he looked at me with a questionable look on his face.

"I want to umm do it."

"Want to do what?"

"You know damn well what I mean."

"I'm not doing anything unless you say exactly what you want."

"I want to have sex Marco. I want to lose my virginity right now with you." His smile looked evil. He picked me up.

"Not in here darling." He opened the door and looked both ways before he walked out, his arm was under me holding me up in his arms. He opens the door to his room and once we were in he walked over to his bed and he laid me down on the bed and then walked to the door and shut it and locked it. He walked back to me and put his arms by my head to hold himself up and started to kiss me slowly on my neck, I had my hands on his back, I pulled at this shirt to signal that I wanted him to take it off. He ripped it off and the buttons flew, he threw it to the side, and continued to kiss my neck, the kisses where slow.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?"

"Yes." he nodded and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head and tossed it to the same spot he threw his shirt. He kissed my lips now and I moved my hands to where his pants buttoned and I unbuttoned them and unzipped them, he kicked off his shoes and he kicked off his pants to. I rolled over making me on top now, I kissed at his neck and he undid my pants, threw them and now I was only wearing my bra and panties and he was only wearing his boxers. He rolled me so that I wasn't on top and he kissed down my body, he lifted me and undid my bra. He continued to kiss me down my body until he reached where my panties laid, he looked up at me for permission and I shook my head yes and he pulled the down and kissed everywhere he touched. He pulled off his boxers and came back up to my face and kissed me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." with that he placed his hand at my entrance, teasing me. He eyes never left mine as he enters slowly inside me, I gasp at his size, I knew he was big but I didn't know he was that big. He gave me and evil smile and continued to slowly go inside of me, his eye left mine and he started to kiss my neck and bitting it every once in a while, I arched my back and moaned. He started to go faster making me grab his back and dig my nails into it, which turned him on even more, he trusts go faster and harder. He grabbed the sheets and kissed my lips, he moaned in my ear and I dug my nails in his back and slid them down his back, I threw my head back and moaned loud.

"Say my name"

"Marco!" I moaned his name and he went faster. I was almost to my breaking point, Marco stood up and was at the end of the bed, he grabbed my legs and pulled me to him, he put my legs on his shoulders and grabbed at my waist, pushing his full length inside of me, making me moan out even louder than before, I arched my back as I hit my breaking point, Marco head fell back as he released inside of me and he let out a loud moan. He go back in bed and pulled the blankets on top of us, both of our hearts were racing and I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed my back. He kissed me on the top of the head and whispered, "I love you Jasmine."

"I love you Marco." and we both fell asleep, holding each other.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

93.7K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
194K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
627K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
231K 4.2K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...