Annabelle: A werewolf story

Machely123 által

Annabelle Mcvinci has been an outcast in her pack since her parents died, she was forced in the role of a res... Több

INFO
Ch 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 21.0
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25

Ch 26

2 1 0
Machely123 által

Life struggles to get back to how it previously was. I finally got discharged today after going through numerous test and taking yucky drinks recommended by the pack doctor, doctor Harries and doctor Christopher.

Apparently my brothers were the ones to save my life, like they literally did.

They admitted to have been working on a cure ever since they knew about my condition, it wasn't hard to realize the cause with all the experiment and fainting.

When my heart had stop beating they injecting it with a drug they hadn't named, it helped in restarting it enough for the pack doctor to take over.

I had stage two brain tumor which has successfully been treated but not completely. I was under watchful eyes and my brothers though still too young and shouldn't be bothered with stuffs like this are still working on their cure.

To say I was proud of them would be an understatement.

My little monsters were geniuses, I just knew my parents would have been proud of what I had made them to become.

It also made me realize that my work wasn't done yet, I might have clear up the part to their success, there were still battles out there that they needed me for, enemies to avenge and truth to revealed.

Who was to say my past wouldn't hunt them or my parents past wouldn't come for them next, I am a living example of that part.

         Late in the afternoon, Ann Marie and I headed to the game room at the pack house to wait up for Raphael and Diego, apparently Ann told Diego and he told Raphael which led to him abandoning his important mission for the king to taking a 8 and a half hours flight to Denver.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

I thought I could destroy the moon's gift by using logic and fact, I never knew it would back fire this badly biting just as hard despite the gallon of silver in my system.

There was a thread in my soul I never acknowledged, it was after talking to him I knew of it existence, and now I am facing its wrath for my neglects, while anticipating his arrival for my punishment.

Who is to say what else the moon has up her sleeves for me, she always did have this rush for making my life a living hell.

To be quite honest with myself the little I know of him had created a part in me that carve his presence, I carve his desire to solve my puzzled life, his fight against his urges to take me as normal wolves would have Alphas at that fact, his gentleness with me as though I was a delicate flower.

I am doomed and saved, what an irony.

Diego arrived early this morning and had been asking questions non stop. Harries got fed up with the question quicker than me and had accused him of being a pestering mother hen, it led to them bickering back and forth then rushing down to the pack house to challenge each other on a game.

So here we were Ann and I laughing at their childish behavior with Chris as their judge.

My uncle and aunt were also alright, I had forced them to go out and just chillax, they were still Alpha and Luna of their pack and needed to show face of how strong they were united.

"Annabelle?"

Brought out of my reverse I was extremely shock to hear his voice more less watch him march down the stairs towards me. He looked stressed and mostly on full mode concern.

The last time I saw him was during trial when he was proven innocent and having no idea what his parents were up too. He loved both aunt Vanessa and uncle Pedro as his own and had to choose between them and his own parents.

He chose aunt Vanessa and his parents were exiled out of the pack. They were suppose to be killed but Jason had begged for their exiled.

Uncle Pedro decided to make him his beta, there will be a ceremony in a week time to announce it.

I was happy for Jason, he really was a great guy and a good friend, We both heal from suffering only by experiencing it to the full.

"I just heard what happened, I.... I don't know what to say, are you alright?"

I smiled at his concern forcing myself to ignore Ann's not to subtle giggles. She had declare that Jason had a crush on me and felt bad that he couldn't have me because of Raphael.

Maybe in another lifetime I would have loved to be his mate, he was a classified cutie with heart crushing looks, according to Ann.

I think he's a great guy who know great jokes.

"I'm fine now Jason, fear not I won't leave that easily."

He laughed, taking me into his arms for reassurance.

I really will miss him.

"So how's it being beta of a multi billion naira pack?"

I teasingly asked once we withdrew, almost laughing out loud at the groan he released.

"Ugh! It's not even official and I've had like a multi-billion panic attack."

I smiled broadly.

"Oh stop exaggerating Jase, I know you'll do great"

I tried reassuring him when it seemed like it wasn't working Ann trying imputing too.

"Anna is right Jase so stop worrying much worry -worth."

Ann added with a wave of her hand, he rolled his eyes in response to her salsy attitude before looking at me.

"I know but its just that am not sure if I'm cut out for this type of job. I always knew I would be next beta but I just though after Papa Pedro have a child or chooses the next Alpha then that person will chose someone else that wouldn't be me."

During the time I had interaction with Jason I had come to understand his kind of person. He was really open and wasn't the type to want responsibilities on his shoulders, he calls himself the mama's boy because aunt Vanessa and Maya always provide all his needs.

"I understand, but Jase you can't avoid Fate."

"Ugh! Yeah and it suck, I wish the moon and I can have a long talk about it."

"Add me in, she and I have some agenda to settle."

Ann added determinedly before releasing loud giggles that had us joining in.

"So what are you guys doing over here. Shouldn't you be resting?"

His concern was genuine with a slight panic. I knew he was still finding it difficult to grasp the fact that I almost died when all I have been doing was smiling, he never knew how well I hid my pain and how I had wanted the sickness to take me away.

But he didn't need to worry now, I have more than enough reasons to stay alive.

"We are watching three children make a joke out of themselves."

Jason turned slightly to the yelling that came from within, the blasts responding added artificial effects. He smiled fondly at first then his eyes darkened in lust.

"Whoa! who's the cute hunk?"

Its still taking a while to get use to Jason's bio-po tendency, the Berk situation didn't go too well,  so he feels free to explore since he hasn't found his mate yet.

Poor girl, I hope she shows up soon or maybe guy.

The smirk on Ann's face went so wide, I sensed mischievous humor hidden.

"He's name is Diego Garmon, beta of the Apex pack."

"Garmon?"

She quickly interject, her eyes glinting in glee.

"Thats the one and I heard he's single and into the homosexual vibe."

His sexual appeal rose to a hundred and fifty.

"Damn that's singing my sing and making me damn hard, he's one fine meal."

Ann Marie giggled deviously, I couldn't help but giggle with her already knowing what she was up to.

"Well then go talk to him, ask for his number maybe he could be your next victim of passionate night."

I almost choked but not Ann, she had her smirk ever present and only growing.

"Like fuck I'll do that and more."

Oblivious to the play at hand, Jason swagger over to Diego's side bending down to whisper seducingly into his ear.

Ann dragged me closer so we could hear properly. I swear I almost cried out laughing if it wasn't for Ann that closed my mouth.

"Hey hot sauce, I heard you're into my line of stuff, so what say you and I ditch this place and go explore."

The colors in Diego's face drained drastically once his words registered in. He looked like he had just been electrocuted with how far he jumped from his seat.

I couldn't help it, I fell to the ground laughing my heart out, Ann beside me clutching her stomach while she laughed. My brothers caught up on what was happening joined in.

Diego glared at us, still looking fluttered. His glared pointed directly at Ann who was definitely unaffected by it and continued laughing away.

I felt bad at the red that filled both men's cheeks mostly Jason.

"Oh Jase, I'm so sorry but Diego is Ann Marie's mate, she was messing with you."

He pouted adorable at her, his olive eyes glaring at her while Diego growled warningly.

"Oh come on, I could have sworn you two would make a great couple."

She commented with a wiggle of her brow, getting the gist Harries added his own with a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Yeah dicks on dicks."

"Harries!!!!"

"What?"

We laughed even more, Letting loose what ever tension we had with in ourselves.

I was so busy laughing, replaying the joke over and over in my head I had missed the fluttering in my heart.

The laughter in the room slowly died down. Jason's eyes widen a top notch.

"Hot damn, walking sex on stick."

Jason huskily breath out at the presence that was glaring daggers at me from behind.

It was his words that made the scent register in my head. The scent that had me gulping in more of it.

"Raphael!!!!"

My brothers yelled dropping whatever they were holding before they dashed behind me.

I turned in time to watch them hug each of his thighs, he squatted down ruffling their hair that had them groaning and growling.

Then at that moment our eyes locked,I felt the feeling of contentment warm me from within alone with the sudden feeling of an unexpected happiness, it was like it was only the two of us in the room, I felt everything I had been fighting rush towards me tenfold.

           Love is so strange, sometimes it becomes reason to live life and sometimes to leave life.

By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry.

"Hello mate"

His deep baritone voice tickled my ears, causing my breath to accelerate.

I wasn't surprise to realize how nervous I had become.

My head was lowered in a submissive gesture as I murmured in name in greeting

"Raphael"

I felt his stormy gaze study me in search of any visible injury.

Who wouldn't feel their cheeks warm up and their heart sing for redemption.

'Make me stay, say something sweet and tender and untrue and make me stay.'

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.7K 16
Katie is a werewolf who lost her mother in a car accident which caused her father to became a abusive alcoholic. She has a little brother she cares f...
16.2K 895 28
My name is Roxy Gilbert and I'm apart of The Silent Moon Pack. When I was two years old, we were attacked by a stronger and more powerful pack. They...
2.5K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
479K 14.8K 32
Abused. Beaten. Broken. Scarred. James is a desperate man caught up in a cruel existence of disgust and ridicule. OMEGA. A curse spit at him from his...